Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan (11049 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Miracleojo(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2012
if the truth be told,it may be excruciating to say the truth.but i will state my reasons.has there been any leader that has pleasd us in nigeria.i think with the little time i av spent in nl.i understand irrevocably that we the citizens are the reasons 4 our retrogression in this ca3.we never believed that nigeria can ever be good.we never give our leaders chance to make us develope.obj once said if jesus comedown to rule nig we wil to castigate him.i know with this attitude of ours we wil continue to have leaders that wil av the heart to deliver but when he sees that nigerians dont even believe that the country can be better wil resort into looting.please let us change our ratiocination and idiosyncrasy and believe that nigeria even gej administration.let us give him the chance to deliver.we have people that can deliver in everypart of the country so dont let us be a bigot and we should be altrustic in our desposition towards other ethnic group.At times a feel like weeping for the youth when i see our comments
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 11:53am On May 19, 2012
Disgraceful bigotry is what drives hateful "critics" like oyb.

You are a hate-filled animal, that is where your problem lies. You hate the President bitterly, because he is from the Niger Delta.
Can you deny that you are the Nigerian equivalent of a Nazi? These are your words saying you wished Niger Deltans would be gassed:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/464527/why-all-noise-about-mexicos/1#6238782

oyb's hatred problem is the same as many of those who hate the President bitterly for no reason. They are sick people.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by lacasa: 11:55am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Run all you like, every intelligent person knows that 1914 is the problem. Why else would anyone call their President racist terms like fisherman if not for 1914?

Most of you are simply lazy phucks who fear the positive impacts to Nigeria of the upsetting of your gravy train. Phucking vampires, blood suckers, leaches and parasites.

Who r U̶̲̥̅̊ addressing? R U̶̲̥̅̊ high
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Ownfag(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2012
leomaxx: I USED TO GIVE Zap ABOUT BOKO HARAM KILLING UP NORTH, BUT NOW I DONT GIVE A D.A.M.N; THEY KILLED OUR FORE FATHERS IN THE CIVIL WAR, ITS TIME THEY KILL THEMSELVE AND REDUCE THE NORTH TO SOMALIA FOR THE GLORY OF THE SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE TO RISE
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by lacasa: 11:59am On May 19, 2012
kettykin: Nigerias problem is neither corruption or Bad Leadeship but foundation ,
The same Problem india almost had until Paikistan and Bangledesh became independent , the same problem that Sudan had until South sudan became independent .

America is Homogenous and is still Homogenos Country that allowed Migrants to come in and settle just the same way Canada is .

I beleive the Major problem of Nigeria Is Christianity and Islam being in one Country and the only real solution would be a plebiscite or referendum as was done in sudan

R U̶̲̥̅̊ serious

​ so​ if all christians leave aπϑ corruption & bad leadership remains d status quo, Nigeria will be ok

Aπϑ vice-versa

Sorry τ̅o say bt Your not intelligent
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 12:00pm On May 19, 2012
lacasa:

Who r U̶̲̥̅̊ addressing? R U̶̲̥̅̊ high

I'm talking to you, fool. Or is there any other clown with the id lacasa here?
Why are you frightened at the mention of 1914?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 12:01pm On May 19, 2012
I just wonder how and why a person would think that being the president and commander in chief of a big, complicated country like Nigeria will be an easy task. For crying out loud anybody who wants to be a president must come fully armed with whatever that is necessary to do the job. A plumber does not say "oh I didn't break the pipe in the first place so don't blame me if its not fixed"! Instead he brings in his tools and puts in his best to repair the pipe and make it work again. Afterall, that is exactly why he is getting paid isn't it? Jonathan and all Nigerian rulers should quit giving Excuses and do what they are being paid for or get the hell outta there. Leadership and respect is nobody's birthright. You earn it by working hard for it!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 12:03pm On May 19, 2012
Being a president is not like being on a vacation. It is the most difficult job a person could ever have! That is why it should be reserved ONLY for people who are driven with pure undiluted determination and steel. People who are hell bent on proving the critics wrong
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by najoke: 12:04pm On May 19, 2012
igbsam: Mr Jonathan, You were elected leader to fix the problem, Now Fix it and stop whinning. You are just a retard who has no clue why you were there as president. Just do your damn work and stop ranting.....Which kind sorry ass president be dis sef. FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM.

May God bless you and your generation.
@Beaf
There is a sayn dt some peop are alive because its illegal to kill them........otherwise

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by velo10: 12:06pm On May 19, 2012
Jonathan, we know you are not Nigeria's problem, but right now Nigerians have voted you to help solve our problems. Believe in your capabilities, let's not trade blames, you can get many of our problems resolved.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 12:12pm On May 19, 2012
na_joke:

May God bless you and your generation.
@Beaf
There is a sayn dt some peop are alive because its illegal to kill them........otherwise

Dogs and baboons only know how to make death threats and kill like boko haram. Primitive wretches who should really be in the zoo.
You are scum from the gutter.

Buhari people = Foolish people
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by paparazy09(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2012
sheyguy:
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/25063/2012/05/18/im_not_nigerias_problem_says_jonathan.html

I have always known he's foolish....I never new it's this much.Imagine talk wey a so called president dey talk.

Did he not know Nigeria's had/has problems before he contested to be president? Or was he coerced to occupy the office?

U know,sometimes I look at the man and I wonder......I just wonder!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Akshow: 12:25pm On May 19, 2012
leomaxx: AM SORRY, HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
and y d senseless question?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2012
he is right,thats why i blame people like zik till today cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by dbride: 12:41pm On May 19, 2012
@ Beaf......please please stop this senseless argument/defence. You do not pay your mechanic to fix your car only for him to tell you that the problem still exists because of the mistakes of your previous mechanic.

I knew Jonathan has nothing to offer when during his campaign he promised to build an airport/university in every state. Oh my God, could not believe my ears. I made up my mind and did not vote because he was my choice b4 that statement.

What wil make a man desire to lead when he has not counted the cost? Greed? stupidity? or what? I am speechless. @Beaf, pls help here but pls make sense for once.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 12:52pm On May 19, 2012
And as for you Beaf, I notice that your blind support for GEJ is borne out of the Niger Delta factor and the fact that you guys produce the oil right? Ok. I gat news for you! I am proudly Akwa-Ibom and you know how much oil we have right? But if someone from my village becomes president and acts, thinks, and talks like GEJ, I tell you he will be ON HIS OWN. In case you do not know this let me tell you now. It is only a true friend and brother that tell you the truth. If you really love GEJ, you will at least advice him against some of the things he does and most especially what he says in public.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 12:52pm On May 19, 2012
^
Write a poem, love. Never assume like you are in my head. Deliver logic and be certain to recieve logic from me.
I've got it by the container load. cool

dbride: @ Beaf......please please stop this senseless argument/defence. You do not pay your mechanic to fix your car only for him to tell you that the problem still exists because of the mistakes of your previous mechanic.

I knew Jonathan has nothing to offer when during his campaign he promised to build an airport/university in every state. Oh my God, could not believe my ears. I made up my mind and did not vote because he was my choice b4 that statement.

What wil make a man desire to lead when he has not counted the cost? Greed? stupidity? or what? I am speechless. @Beaf, pls help here but pls make sense for once.

A lot of words just to say nothing?

Dude, the issue is simple. Did Nigeria's problems start in 1914 or not?
If yes, why are you scared of the truth?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Dogs and baboons only know how to make death threats and kill like boko haram. Primitive wretches who should really be in the zoo.
You are scum from the gutter.

Buhari people = Foolish people

jona people - mad beaf people

failure people

its not our fault people

placholder people

jona people whining biatches people
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by jason123: 12:56pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: And as for you Beaf, I notice that your blind support for GEJ is borne out of the Niger Delta factor and the fact that you guys produce the oil right? Ok. I gat news for you! I am proudly Akwa-Ibom and you know how much oil we have right? But if someone from my village becomes president and acts, thinks, and talks like GEJ, I tell you he will be ON HIS OWN. In case you do not know this let me tell you now. It is only a true friend and brother that tell you the truth. If you really love GEJ, you will at least advice him against some of the things he does and most especially what he says in public.

VERY WELL SAID!
Bigotry has blinded most Nairalanders! Mind you, there is now a term called "[b]core [/b]Niger-delta". SMH! . . . .

Btw, I have been following your post! Keep it up! God is with you!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 12:57pm On May 19, 2012
^
Imagine having a fan like alj haram?! grin grin grin

oyb:

jona people - mad beaf people

failure people

its not our fault people

placholder people

jona people whining biatches people

Your only grouse with GEJ is the fact that he is from the Niger Delta. This post calling for the extermination of Niger Deltans forever potrays you as a worthless, hateful animal:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by jason123: 1:01pm On May 19, 2012
BEAF can you please stop this "because he is from the Niger-delta" statement, apart from bringing the impression of Niger-deltans suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, it tells Nigerians that he is a "Niger deltan president" not a NIGERIAN president thus, making him a TRIBAL PRESIDENT!!!

GEJ is your president as well as mine. Therefore, everyone should have a right to criticize him as they so wish!!!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 19, 2012
@GEJ
Excuse me Sir, now you discover the problem fix it. first start by fulfilling all your campaign empty-promises. it will twist Nigerians to see another candidate come 2015 to promise electricity, good roads, etc.. when you have made those promises last year. do it now.
@Governor Chime
my sincere condolence for the death of ur mum.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by sheyguy: 1:03pm On May 19, 2012
dbride: @ Beaf......please please stop this senseless argument/defence. You do not pay your mechanic to fix your car only for him to tell you that the problem still exists because of the mistakes of your previous mechanic.

bro i am afraid u r asking 4 too much from him.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by jason123: 1:04pm On May 19, 2012
What a shame! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm out!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2012
ONLY COWARDS RUN AWAY FROM THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TELLING STORIES. GIVE ME JUST A YEAR I WILL CORRECT NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH. GIVE GEJ A MILLION YEAR HE WILL NEVER PERFORM BECAUSE HE IS NOT READY FOR THIS JOB, HE ONLY TELL STORIES OF THOSE WHO DID NOT WANT HIM SUCCEED, YET HE AS THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF CANNOT BRING HIS IMAGINED SABOTEURS TO BOOK. MAY ALLAH RESCUE NIGERIA.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 1:05pm On May 19, 2012
jason123: BEAF can you please stop this "because he is from the Niger-delta" statement, apart from bringing the impression of Niger-deltans suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, it tells Nigerians that he is a "Niger deltan president" not a NIGERIAN president thus, making him a TRIBAL PRESIDENT!!!

GEJ is your president as well as mine. Therefore, everyone should have a right to criticize him as they so wish!!!

Alj haram, each time you are losing an argument, you jump out with idiocy.
You are like a shiit fly, not worth my time.

Continue logging on with a thousand names like a mental leper.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2012
beaf champagne popper - you think running a country is about stealing elections embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

ode mumu, speaker for eediots

your 100 day whirlwind hit the ground running has come to this . empty whining
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 1:09pm On May 19, 2012
Lol! It would seem that oyb is also another incarnation of the fungus called alj haram!
Imagine the number of alj harams id's that have suddenly jumped to the defense of his Nazi-like statement to exterminate all Niger Deltans:

oyb, we know why you hate GEJ. Its bigotry. Plain and simple. cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 1:14pm On May 19, 2012
Nigeria's problems began in 1914 with the lumping together of strange bedfellows without as much as asking them their opinions on the matter.
Today, we see that error manifesting in madness and nak'ed bigotry. Hatred so strong that babies head are slashed open and their corpses burnt; the innocent are repeatedly bombed because of loss of political power.

1914 is the problem.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 19, 2012
and the award for whiner of the year goes to. . .

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 19, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its not my fault that you foools voted me in ! i was shoeless, now i'm clueless
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi's Port Harcourt In Pictures / Photos: President Jonathan Receives Awards In Abuja / Exchange Rate Under Buhari, The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.