Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? (10501 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by cowgurl: 10:48pm On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: non taken. what makes it suck?
Glad...Quite obvious.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 21, 2012
cowgurl: Glad...Quite obvious.
really you tell me.. I'm all eyes.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2012
190, mr. cork, cuddler
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by cowgurl: 11:15pm On May 21, 2012
Glad you have eyes Bennyraz, so I don't need to tell tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 21, 2012
cowgurl: Glad you have eyes Bennyraz, so I don't need to tell tongue
sweetie, i'll pass grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 1:20am On May 22, 2012
dabrake: Ain't suprised. If anony throws an e-punch, nigga will 'load his crayons'. Silly coward.

u dey mind d bleached daddy showkey from bukina faso ............i hv told killz afta 2012 gce and jamb no sure for d drop out again.............man show we get yarns.......na nkwobi i go use trip u................. deshclones send me message make we collabo we all suppose hook up......... forget dt mamalola her menopause is fighting to take over her body......she types from her clogged uterus......foolish mama wey dey thread for matter wey pass am.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 1:26am On May 22, 2012
Iyalola19:

come una no dey tire
cant we all have fun on this nl
cant we flirt and look for trouble wit play play
ki lo de
romance section la wa na haba
make una carry mike tyson go else where
funny enuf its d same clowns dt create diff ids to do d same shitnitz
yall should grow d fcck up and man up
if u have sometin for killz, send him a private message
settle d scores if yall need to fight gidigbo u do so
if he hurt anyone tell thru private message
is he a threat to yall

keep quiet see dis notice me or i go die...........dey follow men dey talk for matter wey u no sabi....... na u suppose go marry old useless woman going all over nl to look for man........na village dem suppose go throw u, go find fisherman there,.......local frustrated old witch.......when he was calling me anorexia where u been dey?........una no tame d lucifer na now u dey open mouth......warn ya self woman u are getting too forward for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On May 22, 2012
Chimezie198: why

@cowgirl can we meet?

I am already meeting too many men and you didn't make the cut. wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by slimyem: 5:52am On May 22, 2012
anonymus1X1:

u dey mind d bleached daddy showkey from bukina faso ............i hv told killz afta 2012 gce and jamb no sure for d drop out again.............man show we get yarns.......na nkwobi i go use trip u................. deshclones send me message make we collabo we all suppose hook up......... forget dt mamalola[b] her menopause is fighting to take over her body......she types from her clogged uterus[/b]......foolish mama wey dey thread for matter wey pass am.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 6:01am On May 22, 2012
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 6:09am On May 22, 2012
I'm in love
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 6:16am On May 22, 2012
190: I'm in love
When are you ever not?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2012
slimyem: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
that is, na only coogar fit brutal pass this guy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2012
anonymus1X1:

u dey mind d bleached daddy showkey from bukina faso ............i hv told killz afta 2012 gce and jamb no sure for d drop out again.............man show we get yarns.......na nkwobi i go use trip u................. deshclones send me message make we collabo we all suppose hook up......... forget dt mamalola her menopause is fighting to take over her body......she types from her clogged uterus......foolish mama wey dey thread for matter wey pass am.
na where bobos go meet? wey deshclones dey?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by seedord247(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2012
So apes and baboons are now the members of NL . . . Thank God, we left when it was *******
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2012
seedord247: So apes and baboons are now the members of NL . . . Thank God, we left when it was *******
bro, I'm scared of meeting you. not after I experienced your grammatical 'genocidic' prowess on some of our members wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
na where bobos go meet? wey deshclones dey?

anonymus1X1:

desh dey my brother...na una still dey mk NL thick...not all those fake guys sprouting all over the place...we will surely overcome...make we plan better hangout jor..and leave the bitching boy to his misery cool cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2012
deshclones:

desh dey my brother...na una still dey mk NL thick...not all those fake guys sprouting all over the place...we will surely overcome...make we plan better hangout jor..and leave the bitching boy to his misery cool cool cool

o yeah. that's the right thing to do. when you fight with a lunatic for long, it becomes difficult to identify the real lunatic
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by seedord247(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
o yeah. that's the right thing to do. when you fight with a lunatic for long, it becomes difficult to identify the real lunatic

who's the lunatic here? . . 5 star fools like you need brain check up b4 registering on NL.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2012
seedord247:

who's the lunatic here? . . 5 star fools like you need brain check up b4 registering on NL.
fulani veteran. "brighter grammar" can alleviate this disability of yours. Its not more than N1,000.00. It can change your life for good cos soon, the chicago police will charge you for crimes against humanity
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
fulani veteran. "brighter grammar" can alleviate this disability of yours. Its not more than N1,000.00. It can change your life for good cos soon, the chicago police will charge you for crimes against humanity
Adoyuken! Loooolzzz
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On May 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Adoyuken! Loooolzzz

idowu-obo, Agberoo undecided undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Adoyuken! Loooolzzz
mummy ogbo, what does adoyuken mean?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by deshclones(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Fulani veteran indeed..that steel headed fellow....i no even get him time..he can rant for all i care... cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by khukhi(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2012
Masterpiece ,Onila grin and Tellwisdom
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2012
dabrake:
mummy ogbo, what does adoyuken mean?
Don't u play street fighter ni?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:10pm On May 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Don't u play street fighter ni?
Back back forward.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Ktwice(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2012
I will like to meet pdude and slimyemi, i just like both of them. Pls guys if u feel like meeting me too, u can reach me. k2ice@yahoo.com or if u are a 2go user u can add me k2ice.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 11:15pm On May 22, 2012
[size=18pt]Im in LOVEEE!! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Back back forward.
fireball grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am already meeting too many men and you didn't make the cut. wink
Mrs chima . . . .
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by jeffman(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2012
cowgurl: Yeah, in heaven. Will u make it?
Nairaland nor go kill me with laugther.

na crime to toast Person again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? / Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.