Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? (10518 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2012
Crown Prince: Killz n idowuogbo..two of a kind.
Killz,an ohafia man who decide to trace his ancestral lineage to the ijebus in yoruba land and met an Idowuogbo who was fathered by a unknownknown iboman who happens to run tins in d yorubaland. Swagga marriage.

Modified! thank me lerra! cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 5:22pm On May 19, 2012
Who's this crown price dats hilariously funnier than mr.cork
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:25pm On May 19, 2012
190: Who's this crown price dats hilariously funnier than mr.cork
Dats a diss! are u mad? funnier dan who u say? i don modify,see below!

190: Who's this crown goat? was he crowned d funniest goat of d year?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey are d new recruit of Boko sef grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy. @topic Uploading> i would also like to meet Mr.born2fuck
reasons: i just wana see him possibly go to some fun spots.

Slimyem
reasons: play hide and seek with her.

Rocktation:
reasons: i want to squeeze her ears.

Aanuma
reasons: just hang out.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by neyostica: 5:41pm On May 19, 2012
REALITY101:

Inked is my wife and please bro quit fantasizing on peeps wife(s) that ain't good
Bros na only you Ammyng, mzd, goldie, cowgirl, haba! Inked is for community
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus11, MBJ, 190, Mr..Cork and DaShyGuy. for the females, idowuogbo, freecocoa, nayah or pendo89
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 6:24pm On May 19, 2012
oh shit how can i forget d member i was to marry.....slimyem boo boo, rock it bebe, rock it for dadda kiss
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 6:26pm On May 19, 2012
dabrake: anonymus11, MBJ, 190, Mr..Cork and DaShyGuy. for the females, idowuogbo, freecocoa, nayah or pendo89

yes it is a must.........we real men must hang out.......i go carry u go beer parlor......what is ur killer? gin, beer or
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Cuteobi(f): 8:16pm On May 19, 2012
190- I wanna punch his mouth for his silly comments

Chaircover-for her reasonable posts

Rokiatu-shes the 'realest' person here on NL

How can I forget Lefulefu- he's somewhat funny
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 8:40pm On May 19, 2012
Cuteobi - how can I meet u too
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by OK2NV3: 8:50pm On May 19, 2012
MsDarkskin
Hotie Tamia
Badosky
Slimyem
floxie
onila

why? cos they are sessy

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1:

ewww dude u r unromantic.....wit those eyes, u ought to take it slow, pamper her first......dont u get soft when u look into her eyes......i can kiss her all night witout se x

undecided undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2012
OK/2/NV:
MsDarkskin
Hotie Tamia
Badosky
Slimyem
floxie
onila

why? cos they are sessy

Lol. Smh.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:35pm On May 19, 2012
I will like to meet Onila too. To see if she is really Stu-pid
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I will like to meet Onila too. To see if she is really Stu-pid

that's harsh
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On May 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

that's harsh
Believe me if you have read the crap she puts alover the place you will be curious about her brains too
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2012
Did someone just type Onila
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 10:42am On May 20, 2012
Yes its dat Jerk chicken called mynd_44 who said it

Mu he he he
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 11:00am On May 20, 2012
190: Yes its dat Jerk chicken called mynd_44 who said it

Mu he he he
I know what you want and I will not give you. Na by force?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 20, 2012
What does he want?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 2:27pm On May 20, 2012
bennyraz: What does he want?
He wants a throw down
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On May 20, 2012
The last time i tried punching mshew chima on her extra large yansh. she ran away angry angry

stupiid single mother undecided undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
He wants a throw down
i see! Why r u bailing?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by PapaCrotch: 12:39am On May 21, 2012
Instead of you all to organize a seminar for entrepreneurs. I don't want to meet any members. I want to partner in business with them. Fish farming and poultry is not a bad idea. Develop yourselves
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 21, 2012
Papa Crotch: Instead of you all to organize a seminar for entrepreneurs. I don't want to meet any members. I want to partner in business with them. Fish farming and poultry is not a bad idea. Develop yourselves
go to the business/money section dude.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by PapaCrotch: 12:47am On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: go to the business/money section dude.

Romance does not require money. If the business I mentioned earlier is to stressful, we can go into sealing machine or ice cream machine. Bro this is goldmine
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 5:00am On May 21, 2012
bennyraz: i see! Why r u bailing?
Cos I have better things to do. Like sleep
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 5:10am On May 21, 2012
Papa Crotch: Instead of you all to organize a seminar for entrepreneurs. I don't want to meet any members. I want to partner in business with them. Fish farming and poultry is not a bad idea. Develop yourselves

Falls from bed
Hahahhahahhahahahahahahaahhahhaaaa

Rotflmfaoooooooo
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 21, 2012
The beauty of NL and its members is that you don't need to go far to meet any of their kind of personalities. Simply visit your nearest asylum or psych ward. Who knows, the people you meet there may intrigue you pass.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2012
OK/2/NV:
. . .Hotie Tamia . . .

why? cos she is sessy
chineke meeeeh! Okokobioko! Bros, nor vex but u get myopia/alexia?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by dabrake(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2012
anonymus1X1:

yes it is a must.........we real men must hang out.......i go carry u go beer parlor......what is ur killer? gin, beer or
aint beer/gin oriented. Red wine will be perfect. Guy, we suppose meet oh. u dey stay lag?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by PapaCrotch: 5:58am On May 21, 2012
ogugua88: The beauty of NL and its members is that you don't need to go far to meet any of their kind of personalities. Simply visit your nearest asylum or psych ward. Who knows, the people you meet there may intrigue you pass.

Hey girl, have you ever considered modelling for delta soap. You got the looks, what do you say? I make the calls and not me but you are made. I could get you to model for soul mate hair range. Dont waste it, see you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.