Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? (2789 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 20, 2012
kiss2Tell: I'm an extra nice guy and I know it will be very easy for ladies to take advantage of me. So i phuck with no strings attached, and i try to leave no traces.

ehn ehn, on NL abi?
Even mr BrownJay must have had one incident or two from nagging women. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Just tell her you want her to leave, no need to make up excuses.

I mean, as long as you both understood the term of the 5-night no-string attached or the FWB or bootycall deal.
I wonder what happened to the times when guys old girls to leave as they don't want to be responsible for them. Did guys have their balls removed or what?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2012
kiss2Tell: I'm an extra nice guy and I know it will be very easy for ladies to take advantage of me. So i phuck with no strings attached, and i try to leave no traces.

bro, dont you think that it will be easier to simply tell them what time it is, rather than living a double life pretending to be who you are not?!
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Hassan11: 6:07pm On May 20, 2012
Tell what happen exactly. Then we will knw who is at fault. D lady may not want to pack because of d following reasons- (just guessing)
1. She feels she has given u all d benefits of marriage you now want her to leave. She feels cheated.
2. She suspect u are having an affair behind her.
3. Or maybe u ar too caring dat she felt leaving ur house may be a disaster 4 her.
4. Maybe she is expecting u by now to be talking about marriage and she feels packing to ur house will make u knw how serious she is.
Engage her in a dialogue. She will tell u her mind and check urself too. What have u done?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder what happened to the times when guys old girls to leave as they don't want to be responsible for them. Did guys have their balls removed or what?

What is difficult? If she refuses to move, help her pack her stuff and throw it out?
Sometimes I think that guys indeed had their balls removed.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What is difficult? If she refuses to move, help her pack her stuff and throw it out?
Sometimes I think that guys indeed had their balls removed.
My points exactly. When she goes out one day, move all her bags out and changes the darned locks. It is not rocket science
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
My points exactly. When she goes out one day, move all her bags out and changes the darned locks. It is not rocket science

As long as she no be daughter of mami water, then it's all safe.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

As long as she no be daughter of mami water, then it's all safe.
Even if she is, you got what you wanted. She is out of your house
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Even if she is, you got what you wanted. She is out of your house

Because she'd need keys to re-enter your house abi?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:23pm On May 20, 2012
In that case, you go to the Ewi of Ado and beg him to talk yo her on your behalf. Word on the streets is that he has power over them
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: In that case, you go to the Ewi of Ado and beg him to talk yo her on your behalf. Word on the streets is that he has power over them

Funny thing, I'm related to him. I swear. Hahaha.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:27pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Funny thing, I'm related to him. I swear. Hahaha.
Just don't tell him I said that.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2012
I won't. I promise. I'll spare you another day because you're Ekiti lol
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On May 20, 2012
Never knew you were this friendly ooo.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2012
Why? I'm even more friendly than you. se o moh sha
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:42pm On May 20, 2012
Hmmm more friendly you say so when last were you in Ekiti?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2012
LOL not too long ago. I'm coming home in december. I'm going to be taking so much pictures of my state, it wont be a joke. I'm so happy to be coming home, I know its not London but it's naturally beautiful.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 6:50pm On May 20, 2012
Okay
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Freeanijoo(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2012
Your God has settled you, thank your God.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by xyloxloto(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2012
hmmmmmm ur guess is as good as mine
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by KINGwax(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2012
ondo_boi: i will bleep the hel outta her...invite ma friends aswell...its gonna be fun ....wish am in ur shoes
hey, did u pass ds yr's jamb? Cos i knw u're a jambite....low sense
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by Mynd44: 5:07am On May 21, 2012
KINGwax: hey, did u pass ds yr's jamb? Cos i knw u're a jambite....low sense
Did you?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by kiss2Tell: 9:10am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, dont you think that it will be easier to simply tell them what time it is, rather than living a double life pretending to be who you are not?!

Yeah I know. Double life it is. I want to stop it anyway but it's a vicious cycle. I'm sore afraid of any babe knowing my real identity and trying to blackmail me (everybody has his fears - maybe I think I'm adenuga's heir. LOL) As long as I continue with the illegal underGee runs, I may have to live the double life. The only choice I have is stop the bad waka altogether.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by claire190: 9:21am On May 21, 2012
[quote author=kiss2Tell]I won't allow it to happen. I won't even allow a babe to pass the night if I don't have a ready made plan for how to get rid of her. I was in Abuja a while ago for some official business. I made a booty call and told her to pick a cab. I was waiting by the taxi stop so I can pay her fares but I noticed she had this bag that suggested she wanted to pass the night. I had problems with that because I was in the hotel on my company bill, I was leaving very early the next morning and I could not afford to leave her behind in the room since any issue about additional expenses will be forwarded to my company. I made up my mind that I won't be getting a proper phuck for that nite so I entered the cab with her and told the driver to take us another destination. while in motion, I fin.gered her in the back seat and she later gave me a blow.job before the cab dropped me back at the hotel. I gave her money to settle the cab driver and enough for her sweat.
End of story.

My home made rules:
1. no booty call in my area (I be pastor for my area)
2. no booty call enters my house. I don't even tell them where I live

u re an impostor,a shadow of urself,I abhor ur type with passion, meet sm1 lyk me n bet me u will hate urself.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by kiss2Tell: 9:30am On May 21, 2012
claire190: u re an impostor,a shadow of urself,I abhor ur type with passion, meet sm1 lyk me n bet me u will hate urself.

I nor dey write am for head so you won't meet me for the first time and see an impostor. Come to think of it, one of the foremost things that a woman wants is to be treated right. That I do. next I don't tell people I want to marry them or that I'm in love. I'm open enough to let them know it's all about the booty. if you like it you stay, if you don't we move on without bad blood. The only thing is that I don't give any babe the power to be able to reach me when it's over. Is that a crime?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by cindyrella(f): 10:07am On May 21, 2012
@op
I wish u a happy married life.
There is nothing u can do u don marry be that grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by kanmifad(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2012
i will celebrate local festival for her to her satisfaction kiss
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by luckgames(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2012
stanikechi: Pls what will u do?
Move out ASAP and put the house in the market
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? by joanana(f): 3:07pm On May 21, 2012
Oh u want her to leave after u don chop finish abi... u want to send her packing abi!!!!! Ko Serious ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Keep Your Virginity? / Please Help Anytime She's With Me She Always Put Her Head On My Chest / We Don't Have Sex Until She Get Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.