Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Tips How To Seduce Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips How To Seduce Any Girl (854 Views)

This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips How To Seduce Any Girl by mustaphat(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2012
Every girl is different, but there are some tips that usualy works on every girl: 1. Do the opposite of what other guys do. If the girl is drop-dead gorgeous, ignore her. After hearing about your rakish reputation, she will wonder why you are not attracted to her. If other guys ignore her, shower her with the attention she has been craving. 2. Make her laugh. When a woman laughs, she feels more relaxed and lowers her defenses. 3. Touch her. Reach for her hands, hair, shoulders, ankles, and back. Don't just always wait for her to do it first. If she doesn't like it, she'll definitely let you know. But touching someone communicates to them that you find them attractive, and also that you're reasonably confident. Both of these things can make someone feel more attracted to you. 4. Make her feel irresistible, like you have to restrain yourself around her. Try it by telling her something seductive, starting with rejection of this desirable thing - ex. "Please don't wear short skirt tonight, as I will not resist the temptation!" or something like that "Please don't touch me like that, cause I like it more than I should!" She'll probably keep doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Fine Newscaster / Are Gay Nigerian Trying To Force Homosexuality Into Our Culture / A Must Read.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.