Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18871 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2012
bakila:

and there will be clueless and poor quality of life for the people precipitated by many Phd who did not know the country they are invited to helpo led.
Corruption, poor service delivery, poor everything is what you will get. Deep down you you know you can fare better than jonathan. One thing is sure you will not have a free and fair election for the best candidate to win.

This is an instance of glaring failure of security, how can the Presidency allow the presence of Jega- someone under that office- to a State like Jigawa without adequate intelligence and security?

So you mean that wherever JEGA goes he should tell GEJ, doesn't JEGA have his own security?. Those almajiris are lucky that they didn't shoot the hell out of them.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Paulego(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2012
egift:
Reason is that everyone has giving up on President Jonathan. If his administration is any good people will be concerned about today. Sadly that Jonathan and PDP are also all about 2015 is even more disgraceful.

If elections are called today, majority of Nigerians will support a change. Nigerians have passed through challenges, but never have we been this disappointed.
what make you people think Buhari is the best candidate come 2015.
I AM SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2012
I've neva liked dat buhari guy.
Buhari is a loser so he should tuck his ass in d grave.
All those calling 4 d brk up of Nigeria dnt knw wat they r talking abt.
Sudan's brk up took them 40yrs of war....Nigeria's own may b worst so we dnt pray 4 a brk up.
Buhari would neva become d President of this our beloved country.
Buhari is just fighting a war he has already lost.
Dat buhari may want sharia law in every state in Nigeria wen he is president.
Buhari can only become president in hell.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Claracuzio: 9:42am On May 20, 2012
Nigerians will always run away from the truth. Let's put aside tribe and sentiments.
Buhari will perform better than GEJ anytime.
It is only a FOOL that will cast his vote for PDP/GEJ.
Why is everybody clamouring about "dogs and boboons" those "dogs and baboons" are also nigerians and they also want a good economy.
We claim to be well read, informed and all that... But we do not want to come to terms with the fact that PDP has failed nigeria
If this is about GEJ and Buhari, then let's compare nija now and *NG* when buhari ruled.
The rate at which GEJ is killing naija. We might not even witness the so called bloody elections.
Which do you prefer?
1. A fully rigged elections which leaves the nation broke and leaves the elected leaders no choice to loot the reminants of the nations looted funds prior to the elections?
2. A change even if we don't know whether positive or negative?

I will opt for (2) because (1) already spells doom.
If (2) brings doom then it will be written that we opposed doom but failed, but if it brings hope it will be written that we opposed doom to bring forth hope.
Rather than voting for doom.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beync(f): 9:46am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Neither did Sudan start its revolution on an online forum like NL. Lazy online warriors like yourself should join MASSOB whose presently lagging behind other groups.
. U r suffering from brain tumor!! What's ur obsession with ibos? U bigot!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by chinny16: 9:53am On May 20, 2012
I am very sure buhari organise dose ass holes to do dat..... What d they xpect Jega should rig election cus of buzu buhari... They should go n hug transformer weather bloody or not come 2015 if its not jona its gonna b someone beta dan buzu buhari old man wey no go rest...
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by 1025: 9:59am On May 20, 2012
what nigerians are afraid of is always coming after them. we are afraid to die and that is why these criminals will always visit us with death. jonathan shld have known that nigeria has certain challenges before he came out to run for presidency.
is it a normal thing to just ask jega how much he needed to organise elections? did nigerians see the materials that costed us over N100b? the day i got my registration card was the day i rejected jega, jonathan and pdp. it is a shame that with such money, jega could only produce black and white paper as id. in bayelsa, was dickson elected via the same much talked about free and fair elections?
if saddam and gaddafi had to die along side their families for their various countries to move on, what is wrong in killing that jega of a partial umpire?
very soon, i mean very soon, it is going to be a war between nigerians and their criminal rulers. these ppl have killed us enough and we need to kill them as well. had it been that boko haram is not a pdp child, i for don join them bcs all i need is a revenge on these so called untouchables.
my bible tells me to suffer not a witch to live.
John 10:10 says; a thief cometh but to steal, kill and to destroy. our rulers are thieves and they are here to steal, kill and destroy.
who said they are not aware that a day will come when we will all stand up against them and their interests? why are they buying houses abroad? they know and the time is not far.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ozonna(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2012
publisher: 7 FACTS OF THE MATTER
1. Nigeria will never break up.
2. Buhari will never become President.
3. GEJ will run for second term and still WIN.
4. The Boko haram strategy backfired and helped solidify the division btw core North and Christian middle-belt.
5. 35 to 40% of the geographical North are Christians and they still love GEJ.
6. Most war mongers on Nairaland are frusrated human beings; Jamb failures, UK street sweepers or Illegal immigrants in Malaysia.
7. Most intelligent,successful,young Nigerian turks are firmly behind a united Nigeria.

Perfectly Summarized.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2012
chinny16: I am very sure buhari organise dose ass holes to do dat..... What d they xpect Jega should rig election cus of buzu buhari... They should go n hug transformer weather bloody or not come 2015 if its not jona its gonna b someone beta dan buzu buhari old man wey no go rest...

Everyone now understands why you have a twisted brain. Since you are here defending the mumu that does nothing but eat N1.3b plate of Abakaliki rice, ride 8 personal jets and loot our reserve and earnings like a vacuum pump - the surely, Jonathan is the one asking you to type these empty texts grin
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure:

If you have been in GEJ shoes as president and this things are happening now what would you have done? Tell me.
^^^
I had to ask some fellows the same question some time ago and i was shocked to find out that they, and not Gej, are actually the clueless lot. *If to urinate easy make fowl try am na*
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MrGlobe(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2012
Beync: . U r suffering from brain tumor!! What's ur obsession with ibos? U bigot!
why do you even pay that foolish illeke idi any attention. She is so dumb that she cant maintain a sound argument when you get into one with her. She has the brains of a kindergatten so its better for you to ignore her like everyone else on Nairaland has done. Cheers!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 10:07am On May 20, 2012
Bereal247:
^^^
I had to ask some fellows the same question some time ago and i was shocked to find out that they, and not Gej, are actually the clueless lot. *If to urinate easy make fowl try am na*

grin
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by cyril83(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2012
Tinynita: I've neva liked dat buhari guy.
Buhari is a loser so he should tuck his ass in d grave.
All those calling 4 d brk up of Nigeria dnt knw wat they r talking abt.
Sudan's brk up took them 40yrs of war....Nigeria's own may b worst so we dnt pray 4 a brk up.
Buhari would neva become d President of this our beloved country.
Buhari is just fighting a war he has already lost.
Dat buhari may want sharia law in every state in Nigeria wen he is president.
Buhari can only become president in hell.
A loser is kinda tushed,I Think a word "failure" will be fit in for him....buhari is a fake a.s.s nigga....if u don't call for break up then what will u call for "Revolution"? Sudan is not the only country that broke up....breaking up had happened in so many countries and they all survived it...if it happens we will survive
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Slyp: 10:11am On May 20, 2012
egift:
Reason is that everyone has giving up on President Jonathan. If his administration is any good people will be concerned about today. Sadly that Jonathan and PDP are also all about 2015 is even more disgraceful.

If elections are called today, majority of Nigerians will support a change. Nigerians have passed through challenges, but never have we been this disappointed.

Even at that, Buhari can never be the choice of Nigerians cos he is more of inhuman in nature.
if cpc want to be the Nigerian`s choice they better get someone of more human likely in
nature.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by sojjy: 10:14am On May 20, 2012
General Buhari must hv been misunderstood by many .His statement about the next elections had bn mis-interpreted.Nigerians are really tired of GEJ led govt. Whether the PDP like it or not,the masses wl not allow elections to be rigged come 2015. It is time we sent the looters out of the corridor of power. Power belongs to the people and not the idiot cabals in govt.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 10:24am On May 20, 2012
@ ekt_bear
Odd coincidence. So Buhari also was there for this wedding, I take it?

Anyway, Jega helped rig an election in Nigeria. Or at a minimum, was silent and watched it be rigged.

So of course he won't be popular in some parts of the country.

Does that mean that the ACN governors and senators were also rigged into office? undecided
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MrGlobe(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2012
KINGwax: Who d cow dung are u?your comments are alwys inexplicably senseless. How did dt solve sudan's problems?
you are a piece of SH_IT!!!!! Why must you quote me? Am I speaking for you? And what d hell is my business with sudans problems? We are better than sudan. And btw South Sudan is not complaining to you about any problem associated with their brk up. You dummy! The Nigerian pit is holding us back with all these madness in d north and SW. IF AN IGBO MAN CANNOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2015... Then to Hell with Nigeria... This time it will not be like the civil war because both the UN and US/Isreal will support the struggle. If you disagree with me, skip or go kill yourself!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 10:26am On May 20, 2012
sojjy: General Buhari must hv been misunderstood by many .His statement about the next elections had bn mis-interpreted.Nigerians are really tired of GEJ led govt. Whether the PDP like it or not,the masses wl not allow elections to be rigged come 2015. It is time we sent the looters out of the corridor of power. Power belongs to the people and not the idiot cabals in govt.

shut up!!
Bloody liar.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2012
Slyp:

Even at that, Buhari can never be the choice of Nigerians cos he is more of inhuman in nature.
if cpc want to be the Nigerian`s choice they better get someone of more human likely in
nature.

Di I hear you say "Inhuman"? Joke of the century. Buhari's legacy is that he hates corruption, indiscipline and nonchalant attitude to duty. If that amounts to "inhuman in nature", then you have a very big problem.

One of the reason IBB gave for over-throwing Buhari's government is that in Nigeria, you need to allow room for 'paddy-paddy'. See how far that is getting us?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by cyril83(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2012
Slyp:

nature.

Wrong quote All Nigeria politician are inhuman in nature
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by newman1: 10:30am On May 20, 2012
Jenams: Nigeria will surely break up I̶̲̥̅̊n 2015 from †ЂΞ look of tins, & its sure goin τ̅o be bloody ǰUsτ like buhari said.
Nigeria cannot break up for now, why?, the northerners are the ones agitating most for break now and they stand to be the biggest losers in any break up. have you ever imagined why those criminal boko harem are yet to attack the south. The southerners are waking up and the northerners are restless.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 10:30am On May 20, 2012
egift:

Di I hear you say "Inhuman"? Joke of the century. Buhari's legacy is that he hates corruption, indiscipline and nonchalant attitude to duty. If that amounts to "inhuman in nature", then you have a very big problem.

One of the reason IBB gave for over-throwing Buhari's government is that in Nigeria, you need to allow room for 'paddy-paddy'. See how far that is getting us?

buhari the islamic bigot will never be president. OUCH! OUCH!! OUCH!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MrGlobe(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2012
publisher: 7 FACTS OF THE MATTER
1. Nigeria will never break up.
2. Buhari will never become President.
3. GEJ will run for second term and still WIN.
4. The Boko haram strategy backfired and helped solidify the division btw core North and Christian middle-belt.
5. 35 to 40% of the geographical North are Christians and they still love GEJ.
6. Most war mongers on Nairaland are frusrated human beings; Jamb failures, UK street sweepers or Illegal immigrants in Malaysia.
7. Most intelligent,successful,young Nigerian turks are firmly behind a united Nigeria.
the only FACT about your post is that you belong to Number 6 of the list even though I must add stup¡d to it!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2012
We always go in circles in nigeria. we know that GEJ is too weak to lead nigeria and that buhari is too Much of a bigot to lead. are these the only two candidates we have in a country of 160m people? instead of nigerians(at least the so called educated ones) to be brainstorming alternatives and debating possible solution, here we are doing what we've been doing for years...repeating the same arguments on how pdp has failed us and why buhari should not be president...at least the almajiris are doing what 'they think is a solution' to our problems (even tho they are going about it the wrong way). What solution have we suggested besides criticizing and analyzing the actions of others?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 10:34am On May 20, 2012
egift:

kindly tell us another joke about Buhari . . .the guy who gagged the press from saying anything concerning him whether factual or not . . .the guy who activated a retrogressive law to liquidate narcotics offenders . . .the guy who supported the hardliner Abacha and still is a huge believer of that regime . . .Just a few to mention . . .

Give us another line abeg . . .Buhari is bad market and is un-electable in Nigeria . . .frustration go make you and 1025 dey convulse three times daily, each spanning hours . . .
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2012
A good look at the comments on this thread so far will reveal the level of desperation exhibited by those who want the status quo. They are all rooted in ethnicity and religion. The tactics used by a few to brainwash the gullible many. Jega is a Northerner attacked in the North by fellow Northerners for rigging and declaring false results. What if Jega was from Bayelsa? What if Jega was attacked in Edo? You people are part of Nigeria's problems. You tribalise every damn thing.

It is very likely that there will be an attempted rigging in Edo State. The Oba will not be intimidated and I don't see it working.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Teenaba(f): 10:38am On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Please explain the step backwards. I think what we actually need is someone that will end corruption. Do you think that if Buhari was President, all these Fuel subsidy bruhaha will be left just like that?
And the above poster cleverly ignores the part where it was stated that Buhari felt he didn't need the SE and SS to win the election.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by cyril83(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are a piece of SH_IT!!!!! Why must you quote me? Am I speaking for you? And what d hell is my business with sudans problems? We are better than sudan. And btw South Sudan is not complaining to you about any problem associated with their brk up. You dummy! The Nigerian pit is holding us back with all these madness in d north and SW. IF AN IGBO MAN CANNOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2015... Then to Hell with Nigeria... This time it will not be like the civil war because both the UN and US/Isreal will support the struggle. If you disagree with me, skip or go kill yourself!
We can't even break up all bcoz of igbo not been a president in 2015...we are tired of Nigeria as One...let" NI" go to the left, "GE" to the right and RIA should also find its level...Aside that, IGBO people shud maintain the queue
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by lookmangiw(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2012
egift: So JEGA, would have gotten a red carpet in the South-South if Buhari was a winner in an election that is filled with magic numbers.

Summery: "A clear conscience fear no allegation" grin

God knows that i love this your contribution to the thread. Oya beaf and other GEJ allies should respond to this.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by cyril83(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MrGlobe(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2012
FACTS!!!
GEJ massively rigged the 2011 poll financially, technically, JEGA-lly!

GEJ will want to also depend on the same rigging formular in 2015 since he has no support with the people but it will seriously backfire!

Buhari WILL NEVER be president of Nigeria!

GEJ will not win if he contests 2015 election!

Any change in the above will lead to civil unrest/war! Either the military takes over or a brk up will be imminent!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Delafruita(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2012
we have to be realistic as nigerians.if PDP attempts to rig 2015,there will be violence.if they allow free and fair elections,then there will be no violence.buhari hasnt said anything absurd.those accusing him are probably part of the rigging wheel of PDP and are already perfecting plans to prevent the much needed change in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter / FG Meets NLC Leaders At 7pm Today / Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.