Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol (3788 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by delkuf(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2012
nawti_bee:

all the ones i have met are the same. quick to pull down panties and run after.
becos u gave urself cheap
Re: Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage Lol by Tyche(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Op, it takes two to tango. BTW, Don't be desperate, be yourself, focus on what's important and leave the rest to the Almighty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share / My Boss Or My Boyfriend -- Who Do I Choose ? / Who Are You Voting For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.