Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19605 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:19am On May 21, 2012
I noticed alot of people say Ethiopians are racist. But i think somalis are more racist. Somalis say eritreans are more racist. As an ethiopian i think i need a second opion? who do you think is the most racist people in Africa?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by ayanle456: 6:29am On May 21, 2012
I think...the most racist are probably the whites is south africa. second are ethiopians and third Somalis wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by SkySpirit(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2012
WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ARE THE MOST RACISTS IN AFRICA!!!
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by ayanle456: 10:49am On May 21, 2012
really...why u say that?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by SkySpirit(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2012
^^^^ Cos I work with one in my office & he is no less than an animal with his racial discriminatory disposition towards me. Now Im the only black in my section & it hurts him so much because my black predecessors from kenya, South Africa & Zambia were terribly afraid of him & were all bootlicking the clown. He recently gave me a querry but my reply showed he was wrong; he admitted his folly but still tried to warn me, then I gave him the sort of reply he never contemplated any black man would give him. He simply couldnt respond to it. Now we are both careful with each other & there's mutual respect. Even his Phillipino yeye deputy that is always supporting him by trying to ridicule Nigerians because he had a problem with a Nigerian before, has started avoiding me. He said that the Nigerian guy threatened him that he was a Nigerian, but my style is to show them that Im Nigerian not just telling them.

other colleagues have also complained of my South African racist boss, even fellow Nigerians who come to visit me say the same thing. A lot more of our colleagues have equally opined that WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS are indeed EXTREMELY RACISTS!
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 2:53am On May 23, 2012
very intersting.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
what i would like to know is why are white people STILL in Africa if they are racist?
Wouldn't it make more sense to take their raggedy azzes back to Europe?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 4:58am On Jun 25, 2012
^ Because their standard of living would decrease, the ones that went back often ended up broke because they actually had to compete for opportunities grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 25, 2012
pleep: ^ Because their standard of living would decrease, the ones that went back often ended up broke because they actually had to compete for opportunities grin

AHHH! I see.

So in essence they are bitter because without Africa/ns they aren't worth shyt or a food stamp basically? grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2012
leave white people alone...you can't blame them on all your problems...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 6:04am On Jun 25, 2012
^ who do u guys blame your problems on? the Arabs? grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by onila(f): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2012
i will say ethiopians
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2012
pleep: ^ who do u guys blame your problems on? the Arabs? grin

lol they can only blame themselves.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2012
We don't blame our problems on anyone...but most of our problems is from ethiopia...why would i blame my problems on arabs? we hardly see each other and don't have any territorial disputes with them at all...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2012
warya123: We don't blame our problems on anyone...but most of our problems is from ethiopia...
Anyone ever tell you you are st[i]up[/i]id? this is a contradiction.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2012
lol...our problems is from ethiopia cause they have our land...but that is not a problem we blame on them...we blame on ourselves...cause we need more suicide bombers...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2012
Thats the spirit.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2012
yup yup...they will never know what peace means...

the days of them eating raw meat is in the near future.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2012
mschew!!!!!
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2012
sexual tension in the air again...is that the noise you make when your in the mood. smiley
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
warya123: sexual tension in the air again...is that the noise you make when your in the mood. smiley

Quite an imagination you got there tongue
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
i only call it like i see it
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
warya123: i only call it like i see it

Hmmmm....in your dreams I presume? cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
warya123: no need to dream when the reality is staring me in the face.

i urge to take care of ur intimate needs before coming on here.

Talking about ourselves arent we? smiley
[size=1pt]besides I dont like men.[/size]
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
i can help but u have to pay me.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2012
warya123: i can help but u have to pay me.

help me do what? and how? undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2012
warya123: relief ur sexual frustrations. under the condition u dont tell any somali. cause somali messing with bantu is beastiality

LMAO!! wow. grin

Ayanle, it' official. you are on DRUGS!! grin grin

speaking of hilarious...

Ayanle...is that you on the right? grin grin
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6210/xabaashskankyb6.jpg
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 1:32am On Jun 28, 2012
nope, they look eritrean to me.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2012

the one in the red especially looks somali. undecided

anyway...that is the weirdest picture I have ever seen lol.

you horners are weird. smiley

...and scary. cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2012
horners have diffrent cultures and religions..somalis are the most conservative people in the horn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate The Arrogance Of Nigerians!!! / Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.