Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19616 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Mustay(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: what i would like to know is why are white people STILL in Africa if they are racist?
Wouldn't it make more sense to take their raggedy azzes back to Europe?

It's the same way some accuse black-americans of being 'racist' to blacks. Why don't the black-americans go back to Liberia? Paradox innit?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2012
Mustay:

It's the same way some accuse black-americans of being 'racist' to blacks. Why don't the black-americans go back to Liberia? Paradox innit?

What do you mean go back to liberia? The majority of AAs dont have Liberian ancestry. The Americo-Liberians who first left Liberia after going there post-slavery, did so following the execution of Pres. tolbert (sp??) by Samuel K. Doe out of revenge of how his ppl were treated. AAs who made up the first Americo population in Liberia were already seasoned in the US. They hated being slaves, hated being second class but hated being called African even more. So they went to Liberia brought land from the natives but then segregated themselves from them on their own soil. So to their detriment they took on the same idiotic mentality of they whites they hated, mistreated the natives and suffered the consequences....thats life.

They got "rolled on" by the natives and most ended up leaving...whites are already leaving en bulks when it comes to SA and they should. I dont care if you are blk, white, or pink. Dont go to foreign soil and call yourself "superior" to the natives...whatever happens to you would be nobodys fault but your own......

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Mustay(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
I could have written Chad, Congo or Uganda as long as they're in Africa. Just cited that as an example to respond to the quote..

The same way AAs found themselves there is similar for WSAs.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
warya123: horners have diffrent cultures and religions..somalis are the most conservative people in the horn.

Youre all still scary.... undecided undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
how am i scary?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
warya123: how am i scary?

lol can't describe it...
I find Somalis scary. Especially you. grin

You had an expression on your pik like you're crazy! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mustay: I could have written Chad, Congo or Uganda as long as they're in Africa. Just cited that as an example to respond to the quote..

The same way AAs found themselves there is similar for WSAs.

undecided undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Mustay(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
White South Africans - WSA
African-Americans - AA
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mustay: White South Africans - WSA
African-Americans - AA

lol I get it but I am saying I don't get your point....
dont be annoyed though lol. I'm just lost! grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2012
we are scared of u bantu too. you look like animals. very ugly. thus why we look down on u.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2012
warya123: we are scared of u bantu too. you look like animals. very ugly. thus why we look down on u.

You do realize I am not Bantu right. tongue
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2012
u look bantu. anyone who isnt a horn is bantu to us.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2012
How do I "look" like a language group?

Besides even the ppl you call "Bantu" can tell I am different though I am still
black (and proud)....so....I mean your reply makes no sense.

If I go to Tanzania or Mozambique..I would stand out.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2012
am just saying u are the decendants of west africans...you all look alike to me. from kenya to ghana, all same. just like somalis, ethiopian, eritreans look kinda the same.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2012
warya123: am just saying u are the decendants of west africans...you all look alike to me. from kenya to ghana, all same. just like somalis, ethiopian, eritreans look kinda the same.

You know that's not true right?

For one thing...I just read that there were "Bantu" ppl in southern Somalia LONG before the slave trade.
Second, same thing for Ethiopia. There are people who share you guys' bone structures but do not have the "soft hairs".

They are older than you guys too...and i don't look like them....so.....
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
warya123: u look bantu. anyone who isnt a horn is bantu to us.

I just read all of this...
Hmmm...so I look like an animal....lol wow. grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2012
there were no bantu in southern Somalia. why would we find bantu to enslave if they already in south somalia?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
warya123: there were no bantu in southern Somalia. why would we find bantu to enslave if they already in south somalia?

When I get back on my laptop I will provide sources.... smiley
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Yo ayanle you got banned from tha Culture Section Son?

Lol...@ banned from a section...

i think he is slowly pulling away from nl altogether.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
i keep getting banned left and right...i better create a new profile soon. anyway give me proof that bantus lived in souther somalia before we enslaved them and brought them to somalia...

source: http://sbata.org/the-somali-bantu/history

In the 1800s, the Sultanate of Zanzibar controlled East Africa from southern Somalia to northern Mozambique and directed the trade of Bantu slaves captured in Mozambique and Tanzania to both European buyers and Africans to work on plantations on the continent. Some of these slaves marched over 400 miles to the coast and were then transported north to work on plantations in Somalia near the Indian Ocean coast.

source: http://www.cal.org/co/bantu/sbpeop.html

Many Bantu refugees can trace their origins back to ancestors in southeast African tribes who were enslaved in the 18th century by agents of the Sultanate of Zanzibar. These ancestral tribes include, among others, the Makua and Yao of southern Tanzania and northern Mozambique; the Ngindo of southern Tanzania; the Nyasa of southern Tanzania, northern Mozambique, and northern Malawi; and the Zaramo and Zigua of northeast Tanzania. Other southeast African tribes represented among the Bantu refugees include the Digo, Makale, Manyawa, Nyamwezi, and Nyika.

source: http://www.mvsbca.org/?page_id=10

Bantu are descended from six African tribes. They originally came from three different countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, and Malawi. In the 1700s, Arab slave traders armed with muskets and ships plundered these regions. They captured untold numbers of men and women with children to be sold on the Zanzibar slave market and shipped to the Persian Gulf and the Middle East.

even the somali bantu admit it too. here is there website listed below
[i][/i]

source:http://somalibantuassociationofnebraska.org/SOMALI_BANTU_HISTORY.html

The Somali Bantu people have a long history of subjugation and oppression in their native lands in eastern Africa.. As a servants of slave traded from the Tanzania, Malawi, and Mozambique and through Zanzibar in the 18th and 19th centuries, the Somali Bantu were taken from their native lands and into Somalia where they lived as slaves for generations.

SO STOP TRYING TO PROVE THAT SOMALI BANTUS WERE IN SOUTHERN SOMALIA.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
that thread is boring.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
use your other id despicable
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
http://www.sbyam.org/

Most Somali Bantus arrived in Somalia thousands of years ago as migratory agriculturists from central and southern Africa and settled in arable regions characterized by high rainfall and extensive river systems. Others were brought to Somalia through the slave trade in 1800s, and to provide a workforce for the Italian and British colonial powers. Since arriving in Somalia, Somali Bantu groups were subjected to harsh, back-breaking labor as they would find employment in farms as peasants or in factories as plantation workers. They were also denied of land ownership and quality education for their children. Somalia, up to this day, continues to terrorize Somali Bantu splinter groups displaced in the southern region of the country.

http://www.brycs.org/clearinghouse/clearinghouse-resource.cfm?docnum=0367

Migratory Bantu farmers from central and southern Africa began arriving in Somalia thousands of years ago, and still more were brought into that country in the 1800s as slaves and also workers for the Italian and British colonial rulers. The civil war that broke out in Somalia in 1991 forced many Somali Bantu to flee to Kenya, where they spent many years in refugee camps. Resettlement to the United States has been a slow process.

http://www.brycs.org/documents/upload/bantureport.pdf

^^wont allow me to copy it...so just read it. lol
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Yeah they deleted all ya post in there Lmfao

I keep getting banned too i can't even make post in tha Culture Section and one of the political parts.

hahahahaa!! wow.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2012
well ofcourse they came to somalia thousand years ago when we enslaved them. also somalia was much bigger than than it is now. why would bantu willingly come to Somaloa if they would be slaves? use ur brain instead of giving brains. lmao
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
warya123: well ofcourse they came to somalia thousand years ago when we enslaved them. also somalia was much bigger than than it is now. why would bantu willingly come to Somaloa if they would be slaves? use ur brain instead of giving brains. lmao

Guy.. You guys didnt have the first wave of bantu as slaves. These ppl migrated there before the slave trade but were included once the whole prejudice over facial features became wide spread.

And what is with u and these "head" references? Lol thats nasty.... tongue
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
trust me...i know somali history...bantu were never in somalia. its just somali sultanate controlled a lot of area that isn't present day somalia. so the theory they were in present day southern somalia is false. As Somali sultanate spread it enslaved people...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
warya123: trust me...i know somali history...bantu were never in somalia. its just somali sultanate controlled a lot of area that isn't present day somalia. so the theory they were in present day southern somalia is false. As Somali sultanate spread it enslaved people...

mschew!! ok dude. whatever you say.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes / Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.