Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Is The Most Racist? (19576 Views)

10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession? / South Africa: First African Country to Support Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2012
I am glad my husband isn't East African! wink wink wink

He got that mandingo twang and it is sexy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2012
u mean u wish ur husband was horn african, so u could have a baby that didnt resemble a gorilla.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: u mean u wish ur husband was horn african, so u could have a baby that didnt resemble a gorilla.

My previous statement was correct...Glad he isn't East African IHorn of Africa). tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Children in both of our families are gorgeous!
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2012
deep inside ur dark bantu soul we both kno ur lying.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2012
lol @ all those hidden posts! grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I am glad my husband isn't East African! wink wink wink

He got that mandingo twang and it is sexy! kiss kiss kiss

chima is on drugs! wtf is "twang" grin

East African men.....
they seem so dainty! cheesy
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2012
pleep: ^ somalis are even blacker than i thought grin

Are u really calling other ppl "nigggers" what a joke!

lol i know right.

@ayanle...you are joking about those ppl being 'beautiful' right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/942799/which-african-country-most-racist/3#11369702

(not the first one...those girls are adorable)
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:

....lol last niqqah on tha forum i expected to write that......

grin grin grin

DUDE! did i not tell you that he knows better? tongue
he's just trolling.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol i know right.

@ayanle...you are joking about those ppl being 'beautiful' right? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/942799/which-african-country-most-racist/3#11369702

(not the first one...those girls are adorable)

i didn't say they are supermodels...i say they are all dark and are in refugee camps and look 10times better than the average bantu...

hard to find a lot of dark somalis...most of the somalis online pictures are brown or light brown....

but these women below are beautiful...

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by pleep(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
uh oh.. not the picture spam again grin

I cant take this anymore! *unsubscribed*
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
pleep: uh oh.. not the picture spam again grin

I cant take this anymore! *unsubscribed*

lol dont give up yet bro. you know where there is ayanle, there is comedy. tongue grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
darkskin am not funny. I am serious...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: darkskin am not 'just' funny. Rather, I am the EMBODIMENT AND EPITOME OF COMEDY...

agreed, cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2012
lol, how am i funny?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2012
lol I cant explain it.
You piss me off but make me laugh at the same time. grin
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2012
sexual tension in the air again.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: sexual tension in the air again.

Does hunger affects your erectile function?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Does hunger affects your erectile function?

not as much as deevolution has affected ur ability to grow hair.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123:

not as much as deevolution has affected ur ability to grow hair.

Hair texture does not determine growth rate. wink

but a man who naturally produce a lot of estrogen can suffer erectile dysfunction. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: sexual tension in the air again.

lol here we go with this...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Hair texture does not determine growth rate. wink

but a man who naturally produce a lot of estrogen can suffer erectile dysfunction. grin lipsrsealed

Girl you beat me to it. I laughed cos I was like wtf evolution and hair have in common

Intellectuality isnt his strongest.....

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
What do you call the fibers between my legs.....under my arms.....on top of my head....and extended from my eyelids?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
well apes have short nappy hair like you bantus...while humans have much longer hair...that is evolution...

you are not done evolving ma'am...so when your done evolving and can grow more hair than a gorilla without wearing a weave let me know...
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: well apes have short nappy hair like you bantus...while humans have much longer hair...that is evolution...

you are not done evolving ma'am...so when your done evolving and can grow more hair than a gorilla without wearing a weave let me know...

Actually the reason other races have different hair texture from most africans is because they are descendants of neanderthals...... lipsrsealed

Continental Africans make up the purest of the human race.... lipsrsealed

As for hair weaves Asians created the method that is used today by women of all baxkgrounds. Other races wear extentions just like black women infact Jessica simpson has a famous hair weave brand among others. wink

There are are west Africans today who have longer hair then yourself, me and chima combined and they are not mixed....so again hair texture does not determine growth...time, care, and genetics does.

Lastly, no ape nor monkey of any kind have "nappy hair". The texture of their fur can be compared to the hair of the mongoloid race (asians). Silky and straight in texture.
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by warya123: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
u nigggggers are the biggest wearers of weaves.

A British-based academic was at the centre of an international race row after citing ‘research’ that claimed black women are uglier than other races.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.html#ixzz20GKDAwTl

there u have it a scientific study saying ur the least attractive people on this planet.

ur rebuttal please
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2012
Ayanle, posting the link to that "black women are unattractive" article is a rather lame move.

for one thing his write up is not factual. As Royal would put it "attractiveness is a fallacy".

His study was dismissed by the "science community" as inconclusive and baseless. It is based on PERSONAL opinion. There are plenty of whites and other non-blacks who have issues with the write up and many who petitioned it were not black at all.

http://www.science20.com/quantum_gravity/blog/satoshi_kanazawa_racist_or_reporter_actual_human_behavior_quick_look_ok_cupids_data-79034

Black woman:
Now as for thinking that black women have more testosterone I doubt that. If that were the case black women would have more hair. African women in fact have less body hair than any other races women. Men and women who are fresh from Africa have little to no body hair what so ever. So he can forget that conclusion.

White man:
That has nothing to do with anything and is an abuse of the purpose behind mathematical analysis. There is no lack of understanding, since the "average layperson" understands bullshit when they see it. Averages are only applicable to quantifiable data where the sample set consists of comparable elements. Something as subjective as "attractiveness" has zero chance of being expressed as an average of anything. In fact, I would go much farther and suggest that the term, "attractiveness", is so ill-defined that any attempt to apply a mathematical analysis is automatically going to produce garbage.

This isn't a study .... it's gibberish.

THANK YOU People need to realize that a small sample size of men in ONE country (especially one that is known for its ugly racist history against blacks and still being one of the most racially segregated nation in the world even 50+ yrs after Jim Crow) does not constitute an average! Does this 'scientist' not realize how high interacial dating rates among black women in South America and the Carribean islands? Did he care to consider that just maybe negative racial stereotypes like black women being rude, domineering or having too much testosterone have anything to do with those results? Besides, a .2 difference in attractivesness does not seem like a big difference to say that black women are viewed on average as less attractive. There is NOTHING scientific about this study. Is was sloppily done and clearly created to support the 'Scientist's' views of black women and masquerade as some quantifiable fact

The problem with using data from the OK Cupid dating site as a reference for how attractive people think certain ethnic groups are is that it doesn't accurately measure how attractive someone is to others. There are MANY reasons why a person may reject or refuse to include a certain ethnic group in their dating pool. One of the most prominent reasons is CULTURE and the perception of compatability. Despite the fact that segregation has been outlawed 50+ years ago, because of racism and fear of the unfamiliar there are still large pockets of blacks and whites living segregated from each other. Asian Americans and Lighter skinned hispanics are more likely going to live in predominantly White communities, therefore, whites have more interactions with these groups and Asians have more interactions with whites. These interactions knock down the walls of fear of the unfamiliar and opens up the opportnuity for people from those ethnic groups to consider each other as potential mates....

He conducted a SURVEY and came up the the conclusion he did and then tried to justify it with backward "science". The same type of "backward science", that claims Somalis are rated among the people with the lowest I.Q.s - also conducted by random questions and surveys. I suppose that conclusion is also true to, no?
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: u nigggggers are the biggest wearers of weaves.

You know that is a lie.

White women, non black-hispanic and asian women have ALL participated in the weave phenomenon.
Black women are noticeable and singled out because many use weaves/wigs that do NOT match their hair texture. However, Asians, whites and others typically go for hair weaves that mostly resemble theirs. Although I must say, Having a mother who was once a cosmetologist, I am lucky enough to be able to spot weave wearers of ALL races cheesy (white women's weaves are at times too shiny or too dull)...

whites and asians also make up a huge percentage of hair product consumers in fact they too perm and flat iron their hair to achieve a certain look. Their only edge is their similarity in hair texture which doesn't require too much to get the look they desire unlike most black women who do have kinky hair or really curly hair and have to go through many processes just to straighten it AND THEN style it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtk2wuZb-k

^^she mentioned another key point, whites and asians are VERY CHEAP grin
they will go for cheap hair unlike black girls who buy Brazilian and Indian hair
which are quite expensive. Therefore in terms of monetary value, most naturally
black women spend more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JIG7F78J3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVEgudVdtt0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ph2rjsl5co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYnLb4XHqDI
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist? by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Actually the reason other races have different hair texture from most africans is because they are descendants of neanderthals...... lipsrsealed

Continental Africans make up the purest of the human race.... lipsrsealed

As for hair weaves Asians created the method that is used today by women of all baxkgrounds. Other races wear extentions just like black women infact Jessica simpson has a famous hair weave brand among others. wink

There are are west Africans today who have longer hair then yourself, me and chima combined and they are not mixed....so again hair texture does not determine growth...time, care, and genetics does.

Lastly, no ape nor monkey of any kind have "nappy hair". The texture of their fur can be compared to the hair of the mongoloid race (asians). Silky and straight in texture.

You know you are wrong for trying to educate this illiterate nigger. Too bad Somalia can't afford decent schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate The Arrogance Of Nigerians!!! / Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.