Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose (28330 Views)

Wenger: Picking An Arsenal Midfield Is An Impossible Job / La Liga - Ronaldo Breaks Opponent's Nose - Reuters / Pompey Gets Their Own Arab Sugardaddy!(Avram Grant New Football Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by deshclones(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2012
Skye bank's MD..Durosimi and his wife were in munich to watch the finals of the champion's league..dude never anticipated the disgrace and uproar he will receive because of his wife's behavior...his beloved wife was watched by over 800million people picking her nose in public...it just annoying..with all her education and exposure...imagine the disgrace the man is going through just because of her action...

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by icez: 10:04am On May 21, 2012
I also saw the woman during the match. And i said to myself "this is f**K** up".
Never knew she was a NIGERIAN. angry
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 10:04am On May 21, 2012
I beg, she is human. Who get money no de shit? Useless thread angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 10:15am On May 21, 2012
I cant understand the woman's offence! this oyibo people self
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 10:26am On May 21, 2012
the fact that she picked her nose wasnt the worst part, it was how she was looking at the stuff she picked (TWICE) that was GROSS!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by kokoA(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2012
lol.. And I thought I was the only one that noticed o grin grin Never knew she was a Nigerian . . Kai! na wah for oyibo people o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by yemiofGod(f): 10:33am On May 21, 2012
cogitoErgo: I cant understand the woman's offence! this oyibo people self

It's not an 'oyibo people' matter. Her offence is she should have done the same thing carefully and discreetly with tissue paper or handkerchief in public. If she was alone or with her husband she could pick her nose with her finger and pop the dirt into her mouth or Uncle Kenny's.

MRbrownJAY: the fact that she picked her nose wasnt the worst part, it was how she was looking at the stuff she picked (TWICE) that was GROSS!!!!

Shio! Omo oko! embarassed
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2012
Dis one na news? *Hisses and walks away* angry
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by OkijaPriest: 10:55am On May 21, 2012
I swear to god that I commented on this woman during the course of the match.. So na Skye Bank oga!!

And the camera people were so wicked that they kept the focus on her for like 5 - 10 seconds!!

Chaii!!

I smell a Cecelia Ibru!!!

Too much money!!

EFCC would be waiting for her at Murtala Mohammed!!

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by wowo2: 10:56am On May 21, 2012
Like she was representing anybody at the event.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Coldfaya(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2012
blink182: I beg, she is human. Who get money no de shit? Useless thread angry angry angry

gbam!!! Must we always attack ppl??
Shuoooo na her fault say she be big man wife?? **hissing**
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 11:01am On May 21, 2012
damn! i was telling my guys that day that "na only african woman go pick her nose twice for public the look am like that" didn't know it was closer to home.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by raphroye: 11:02am On May 21, 2012
Una wahala self too much no be humanbeing?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2012
Why were they supporting Bayern Munich. . .with the red jerseys and all? That makes it even worse.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by BlackBaron: 11:06am On May 21, 2012
Money can not buy class.

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Ayatullah(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2012
You people should leave the woman alone. . . . . . .it could happen to anyone and for God sake what of notable players that blow their nose on the pitch while matches are on and rub their hand on their jersey?

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Tolulop001(f): 11:08am On May 21, 2012
LMAO!!! i thought I was the only one that noticed the lady until I went on Twitter...

Kai! But the camera man no try oh! He focused on her for at least 5 seconds...poor woman embarassed
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by moderattor: 11:09am On May 21, 2012
let her be jare!
In our local cultures we pick our nose freely and effectively
during speech if need be.
No pretending.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by tunde1200(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2012
Okija Priest: I swear to god that I commented on this woman during the course of the match.. So na Skye Bank oga!!

And the camera people were so wicked that they kept the focus on her for like 5 - 10 seconds!!

Chaii!!

Too much money!!

you too funy
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by DualCore1: 11:11am On May 21, 2012
I saw it too and just passed it off for being caught off guard. It coulda been anyone. We've all picked our noses in public at one point in time or the other, only that we were not "caught" smiley

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by mandsignal(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2012
lolz
Okija Priest: I swear to god that I commented on this woman during the course of the match.. So na Skye Bank oga!!

Chaii!!

Too much money!!

WETIN BRING EFCC FOR TIS MATTER NOW grin

Chaii!!

Too much money!!

WETIN BRING EFCC FOR TIS MATTER NOW lolz
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2012
Nobody thinks about her in Europe. And her's wasnt as bad a one of the coaches during the world cup in south Africa who picked his nose and ate it. You guys should get a life.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 11:15am On May 21, 2012
Rubbish post, Rubbish news.

We are all humans. Habits and humans are synonymous.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by zumarock8(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2012
she picked her nose, and so wat, diz oyibo peepz na waoooo for una.oo.....NONSENS tread.. ''nod my head and hises 3 times, den walk out.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 11:16am On May 21, 2012
deshclones: Skye bank's MD..Durosimi and his wife were in munich to watch the finals of the champion's league..dude never anticipated the disgrace and uproar he will receive because of his wife's behavior...his beloved wife was watched by over 800million people picking her nose in public...it just annoying..with all her education and exposure...imagine the disgrace the man is going through just because of her action...

The initiator of this thread is a "standard adamu" angry. When a wedded couple were having sex in the stadium during a live match shocked in d bundesliga, did oyinbo ppl make any big deal out of it? I'm sure u're 1 of d dirty pigs dat pee without washing your hands and u open ur dirty mouth to talk nonsense here. My friend, better go return ur broda laptop inside d bag before him come back from work oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by yorke1: 11:17am On May 21, 2012
She did not commit any offense. She is just being real.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by icon2: 11:17am On May 21, 2012
deshclones: Skye bank's MD..Durosimi and his wife were in munich to watch the finals of the champion's league..dude never anticipated the disgrace and uproar he will receive because of his wife's behavior...his beloved wife was watched by over 800million people picking her nose in public...it just annoying..with all her education and exposure...imagine the disgrace the man is going through just because of her action...

free the woman jor.... And what is this poo doing on the front page?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by zumarock8(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2012
icon2:

And why is this poo doing on the front page?

i wonder.ooo
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by tuhott(f): 11:24am On May 21, 2012
I definitely knew she was a Nigerian when i saw it, so awful and disappointing embarassed
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Raphtop(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2012
2 bad........SMH. I neva knew she's nigerian kuz i felt bad seeing a prety lady like her pikin her nose in such a public place. Wot a day 2 reckon with. Bluez 4 lyf
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by nwanioma(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2012
choi, poor woman oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There No Premier League Football This Weekend? / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Sinisa Mihajlovic Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.