Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose (28329 Views)

Wenger: Picking An Arsenal Midfield Is An Impossible Job / La Liga - Ronaldo Breaks Opponent's Nose - Reuters / Pompey Gets Their Own Arab Sugardaddy!(Avram Grant New Football Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Bestlyf: 2:34pm On May 21, 2012
It is she who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. She is the only one that can tell why she desperately did that, forgetting her status.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by ronnyfam(f): 2:45pm On May 21, 2012
Thank God she did not eat what she picked from her nose,
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by sholay2011(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2012
And dis made d front page because... lipsrsealed mschew, next! cool
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2012
Na today?

Like Kelly rowland wasn't caught on camera picking her nose at one music event in nigeria,it could have been anybody joor, so if something fly enter my nose for public make i leave am there go look for handkerchief first abi? Mstcheew. y'all should let her be.

My only annoyance is that she's a bayern fan,i guess that's why e dey pain many of una.cheesy
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Martini101(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2012
Op. E be like say d woman hubby snatched ur lover abi he sacked u frm d bank? grin So U havnt pick ur nose like that in Ur by mistake? Go beat am now since e dey pain U wellu wellu pass Stereoman.U get time!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by MrEverest(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2012
Cold faya:

gbam!!! Must we always attack ppl??
Shuoooo na her fault say she be big man wife?? **hissing**
Nobody is attackin anybody, its all abt ettiquett, i felt embarrassed whn i saw d show of shame during d match but never knew d lady wz a Nigerian n a supposed learned one. Damn it!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by kutchs: 3:41pm On May 21, 2012
NLs and their stupid self righteous attitude. Which of you has not picked his/her nose b4? Give the woman a break pls.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On May 21, 2012
Mr Everest: Nobody is attackin anybody, its all abt ettiquett, i felt embarrassed whn i saw d show of shame during d match but never knew d lady wz a Nigerian n a supposed learned one. Damn it!
Abegi make we hear word,didn't you see the picture of queen elizabeth picking her nose? What did you say about that one?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by MrEverest(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2012
4bobo: this stuff will just make her more popular now. Good for her
i would'nt say popular but infamous rather.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Benzora(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2012
She was just bored! You can force a horse to the river but can't force it to drink. Let us stop imagining that everybody is crazy about the game.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by pdpiperpippen: 4:02pm On May 21, 2012
And she wld use that hand to shake me, serve her husband food. Chai*** pukes and pass out!!
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by dasparrow: 4:08pm On May 21, 2012
pd piper pippen: And she wld use that hand to shake me, serve her husband food. Chai*** pukes and pass out!!

LOL grin
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by richard69(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2012
thank God she didn't she didn't dip same finger in her mouth and chew the content
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2012
I was curious so I googled that stuff about the German coach.
EEEWWWWW.
He's actually eating it.

Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by TRUTHTELA: 4:33pm On May 21, 2012
When they tell you that YOURBA people are the DIRTIEST people on earth just believe it. It's so funny that some of them will be hallucinating about how exposed their tribe is. Yourba? Smh
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by lisaheyo(f): 4:34pm On May 21, 2012
Cold faya:

gbam!!! Must we always attack ppl??
Shuoooo na her fault say she be big man wife?? **hissing**
cool
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by farolee(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2012
Tattooboy: fool, is there cameras in ur toilet? She's shud av bin discreet.
if queen of england could pick her nose in public,who is she.search your heart very well ,you will see enviness and jealous being enthrone in your heart.i say go an die once again,youe papa no dey scratch nose? Fake mumu
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by farolee(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2012
kutchs: NLs and their stupid self righteous attitude. Which of you has not picked his/her nose b4? Give the woman a break pls.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by MrGlobe(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2012
TRUTHTELA: When they tell you that YOURBA people are the DIRTIEST people on earth just believe it. It's so funny that some of them will be hallucinating about how exposed their tribe is. Yourba? Smh
WTF!!!!!! Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hohohoho Hohoho....
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by TRUTHTELA: 6:25pm On May 21, 2012
Anybody can say anything to cover up this disgraceful act,but, it will not erase the FACT that it's a DISGRACE. Have you thought about her husband's colleague, her friends & foes alike? It's what it is... and that was why the camera crew were like, WTF? and the camera man doesn't even know that she's from the DIRTIEST tribe in Africa, if only he knew, he will not be bothered cos her tribe will NEVER see anything wrong in it, typical of 'em
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by cindyrella(f): 6:26pm On May 21, 2012
TRUTHTELA: When they tell you that YOURBA people are the DIRTIEST people on earth just believe it. It's so funny that some of them will be hallucinating about how exposed their tribe is. Yourba? Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by NovusHomo(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs DIG-A-LOT; AREA GIRL from Isale Eko where sewage drains traverse bedrooms.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 21, 2012
deshclones: Skye bank's MD..Durosimi and his wife were in munich to watch the finals of the champion's league..dude never anticipated the disgrace and uproar he will receive because of his wife's behavior...his beloved wife was watched by over 800million people picking her nose in public...it just annoying..with all her education and exposure...imagine the disgrace the man is going through just because of her action...

What's the big deal? It would have been nice if that was done in her bedroom? The cameraman is damn stup!d to have shown such a thing. I watched the match and was very much embarrassed.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Limaoscar: 6:54pm On May 21, 2012
I saw it too and just passed it off for being caught off guard. It coulda been anyone. We've all picked our noses in public at one point in time or the other, only that we were not "caught"

Dude, this woman dug her finger in that pit twice and ....was very casual, no handky, No tissue paper, before world Wide TV wey G8 sef watch haba....cheesycheesy

I watched it with some Ladies at my home and it was a loud choreographed chorus of ewww.........at that point....how far?
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Otses(f): 7:46pm On May 21, 2012
Please, let's allow the woman be, this could happen to anyone, and it's not as if she commited one crime. Everyone is guilty of this one way or the other, it is just unfortunate that the camera was on her at that particular moment.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Nextworldnx(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2012
i swear to GOD that i was screaming "KAI! KAI!! KAI!!! STOP THAT" when i saw this woman picking the damn nose irritatingly that night. what nonsense!!

And for those of you supporting this unhygienic act, should go get a life tongue. For Christ sake, we all poo but dont poo in PUBLIC!! Let alone on a live televised champions league final! undecided undecided
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by sosomi: 9:03pm On May 21, 2012
kudos to the camera man. That's real publicity - we didn't know her before now.
Dsperate oyibo will do more than that just to be noticed.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by Yeske2(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2012
^^^
that's the point.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by redsun(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2012
;DIt is quite obvious that she thinks it is cool to do thatgrin
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by naturaltayo: 10:53pm On May 21, 2012
If nigerians cld be posting such unplesant comments about their own, too bad and we shld be ashamed of our selves for this ugly act. "Oyinbo woman" D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pass dis one, so why do we always like playing fool to d white? The white camera man shows Ω̴̩̩̩̥ black woman to her felow blacks and all she gets is abuse. ,Nigerians haha too bad. Learn to embrace yours...
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by bebechuks: 11:14pm On May 21, 2012
Mschewwww dis one na talk? Even Jesus when Him come for we world pick nose e go come be common human. Abeg go hug transformer if she commit the worst crime.
Re: Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose by coded777: 12:12am On May 22, 2012
Them go sue the camera man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There No Premier League Football This Weekend? / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Sinisa Mihajlovic Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.