Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729804 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
favoredgal:

No Lagos.

Waiting for my application, I’m billed to travel this Saturday.

Have a work training on Monday

Bro please can i ask a favour from your.
Please can you help me to collect police clearance paper from my brother at the airport.
I need it to apply for Permanent Residence which i want to do next week.
Please your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femmoy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
igweifeanyi24:
how can someone escape when his/her visa expires.

pls I need advice/comments
wanna know if it is possible or not

don't wait till it expires, once u land in SA, go and apply for temporary residence permit which is subjected to renewal.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
femmoy:

don't wait till it expires, once u land in SA, go and apply for temporary residence permit which is subjected to renewal.

Stop giving him and potentially others wrong advice.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by igweifeanyi24: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
please what did u mean
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Guys please i need the assistance of anyone coming to SA next week.
Someone that can assist me to collect my police clearance paper from my brother at the airport in Lagos.
Please your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2018
olumide098:
Hi guyz, Please i have a quick question to ask..I have a Niece that earns 60k monthly on her statement which i know she cant save up to 600k in her statement of account to show south africa embassy so i want to support her with my statement of account and write a letter that i will finance her trip to and fro...hope they can grant her visa? or what do you guyz suggest?
Please do, provided her employment is genuine and your own statement is also genuine.

If otherwise, your niece will be denied and also get banned for some years.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 15, 2018
olumide098:
Hi guyz, Please i have a quick question to ask..I have a Niece that earns 60k monthly on her statement which i know she cant save up to 600k in her statement of account to show south africa embassy so i want to support her with my statement of account and write a letter that i will finance her trip to and fro...hope they can grant her visa? or what do you guyz suggest?

there is no problem if u can write a letter of sponsorship and giving them ur statement of account. Hope ur balance will be enough for her trip??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nyce55: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2018
kiss
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
igweifeanyi24:

please what did u mean

Have u gotten your visa Now? if yes, I will like to know what did u add to the invitation letter u got from SA.. I meant the documents u added before submitting to the embassy. thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
hello house.
very interesting and educating reading posts on this thread.

pls I would like to apply for a visit visa to SA, I think I've gotten sufficient information on this thread to do it myself.
I would like to ask the guru's in the house if I can you my bank statement for my wife as I am the one with the funds. seeing that I have to make a separate application for my wife, filling the forms and supporting documents. thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
j3log:
hello house.
very interesting and educating reading posts on this thread.

pls I would like to apply for a visit visa to SA, I think I've gotten sufficient information on this thread to do it myself.
I would like to ask the guru's in the house if I can you my bank statement for my wife as I am the one with the funds. seeing that I have to make a separate application for my wife, filling the forms and supporting documents. thanks
Let the fund be in your account, you can add your wife statement of account too. You will fill a separate form for her but your applications will be in one single folder.
It will be treated as family provided you are both applying.

That's what I did for my wife and I visa application this year.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
BIG THANKS FOR THIS RESPONSE. quite clear to me.
i am sure i will be sharing my testimony soon on this thread.
BIG ups to the guru's in the house

eluquenson:
Let the fund be in your account, you can add your wife statement of account too. You will fill a separate form for her but your applications will be in one single folder.
It will be treated as family provided you are both applying.

That's what I did for my wife and I visa application this year.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sterlingD(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please l need some clarification on Critical Skills Visa.l have my first degree in Science Natural science: Chemistry to be precise but my work experience has been in business operations and management in more than the last 5 years.How do l reconcile this to which body do l go for to register would it pose a problem for me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Register with the professional body that is related to your present profession and skill,do not bother about your first degree.
sterlingD:
Please l need some clarification on Critical Skills Visa.l have my first degree in Science Natural science: Chemistry to be precise but my work experience has been in business operations and management in more than the last 5 years.How do l reconcile this to which body do l go for to register would it pose a problem for me

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
hello guru's in the house.thanks for the assistance rendered to various inquiries in the house

please i would like to inquire if i can present my business account statement as my statement of account,

what evidence do i present to prove the account belongs to me.

thanks for your prompt reponse
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls fellow nairalanders,how much must I have on my bank statement to apply for study permits? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nyce55: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please house help me, can I approach south Africa embassy to request for my passport I need to use it immediately. Please I really need your advice.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
j3log:
hello guru's in the house.thanks for the assistance rendered to various inquiries in the house

please i would like to inquire if i can present my business account statement as my statement of account,

what evidence do i present to prove the account belongs to me.

thanks for your prompt reponse

CAC documents + tax certificate/clearance. Moreover, it's ideal you add your personal bank statement.
Your business account is just like a tie
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
nyce55:
Please house help me, can I approach south Africa embassy to request for my passport I need to use it immediately. Please I really need your advice.
You can apply for withdrawal
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nyce55: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
eluquenson:
You can apply for withdrawal
I applied for withdrawal last week Thursday and I really need to use the passport to travel
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
eluquenson:
CAC documents + tax certificate/clearance. Moreover, it's ideal you add your personal bank statement.
Your business account is just like a tie

THANKS!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hadedee: 3:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Don1985:
Pls fellow nairalanders,how much must I have on my bank statement to apply for study permits? Thanks
Hello...have about 2-3m with a good in flow of cash on the statement of account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hadedee: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Good morning... please does abuja submission center also requires one to book an appointment for submission of visa application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Good morning Awesome People, any update about the high Commission in Lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Judzygal(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
please, i want to ask....i want to travel with my husband ...we have all the required documents ready, but he had to travel cos of work. can i submit on our behalf?... must he be present on the day of submission?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bran1: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
[You can submit on his behalf as far as all the documents are complete. Even travel agencies provess for their clients without been present. quote author=Judzygal post=71308864]please, i want to ask....i want to travel with my husband ...we have all the required documents ready, but he had to travel cos of work. can i submit on our behalf?... must he be present on the day of submission?[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Drey143(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hello guys please I have a question.. I wanna apply for a study pemrit..my dad is the sponsor.. Can I use his company's account for financial requirements or his personal account....or are both acceptable..

In addition, about the medical insurance... Must one buy before leaving country..what if someone buys and he I is denied visa?

Is it not acceptable/legit to just get a quote/invoice from the company that dish out the medical insurance and use that for visa processing??

I need answers plz.. Thanks guys
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drey143:
Hello guys please I have a question.. I wanna apply for a study pemrit..my dad is the sponsor.. Can I use his company's account for financial requirements or his personal account....or are both acceptable..

In addition, about the medical insurance... Must one buy before leaving country..what if someone buys and he I is denied visa?

Is it not acceptable/legit to just get a quote/invoice from the company that dish out the medical insurance and use that for visa processing??

I need answers plz.. Thanks guys

Any statement is fine. You mandated to pay medical aid before visa application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by djbaju(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning house, I want to submit an application to the S A embassy, i have all required documents now but i need to be clear on how to make my flight reservation and hotels booking, I am not sure if i understand well, it states they don't accept hotel reservations from third parties like hotel.com & booking.com, also regards flight reservation south africa airline takes three days to cancel ones flight reservation is there another airline i can use or is there a way i can go about it? Thanks i hope i read back soon. God bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Judzygal(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2018
You can submit on his behalf as far as all the documents are complete. Even travel agencies provess for their clients without been present.

quote author=Judzygal=]please, i want to ask....i want to travel with my husband ...we have all the required documents ready, but he had to travel cos of work. can i submit on our behalf?... must he be present on the day of submission?[/quote]

I actually went there and was told by the agents on the submission counter that I can't submit for him...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bran1: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
[ so sorry. I wonder how the travel agents do it.

quote author=Judzygal post=71362961]You can submit on his behalf as far as all the documents are complete. Even travel agencies provess for their clients without been present.

quote author=Judzygal=]please, i want to ask....i want to travel with my husband ...we have all the required documents ready, but he had to travel cos of work. can i submit on our behalf?... must he be present on the day of submission?

I actually went there and was told by the agents on the submission counter that I can't submit for him...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.