Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727846 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Go through Vfs website, you will get all the information you need.
This is the link for holiday or tourist visa

http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/holiday.html

bumex14:
Guru's in the house please help a soul.....I plan to move to south Africa this December but I don't know the type of visa I should apply for....my aim of going there Is just to disvirgin my passport .... please can you guys put me through......I am a volunteer under npower but I av side hustle....
bank statement 750k
I dnt wanna use any agent because
I was once a victim of agent mess
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mideroyal: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Pls I need help about my visa application I submitted since last month Aug 30 and I haven't getting any response from the VFS till now and I'm thinking of going to South Africa embassy will they attend to me at their consulate. A feedback will be highly appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hairybelly01: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Anybody travelling to SA and needs rands for BtA can holla at me. I can assist u with some. Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by larrywax: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good day All,

Please, my sister needs to submit her study visa application. How does the appointment schedule works please? Does she have to go to their office in person first or it can be booked online.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good evening gurus in the house, please I need somebody to enlighten me. I want to apply for a visit visa but the balance in my account is about 400k which I was told is too small and I'm suppose to have up to 1m. I'm working and earning above 100k now my brother want to give me his company statement of account as a sponsor. Please can I use his statement of account as a sponsor? And how do I go about it and how do I back it up? I will really appreciate your respond please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Is a bank statement with like 1.5 million naira and transactions totaling over 100m okay for study permit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Walexp(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Queenbeloveth:
Good evening gurus in the house, please I need somebody to enlighten me. I want to apply for a visit visa but the balance in my account is about 400k which I was told is too small and I'm suppose to have up to 1m. I'm working and earning above 100k now my brother want to give me his company statement of account as a sponsor. Please can I use his statement of account as a sponsor? And how do I go about it and how do I back it up? I will really appreciate your respond please.

he should go ahead but he must back that statement of account up with a letter that he is sponsoring ur trip and all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Stevester4620(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Please, am a 21year old Nigerian. Am just rounding up my first degree here in Nigeria by November, please, I wanted to enquire how to apply for everything needed. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Let her go and submit in person, she does not need to book appointment before submitting.
larrywax:
Good day All,

Please, my sister needs to submit her study visa application. How does the appointment schedule works please? Does she have to go to their office in person first or it can be booked online.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
It is quite tricky for your brother to use his company account to sponsor you for tourist Visa. I will advise you take like 2 months to build your personal account to like 800k before applying. Do not put lump sum though, just use your salary and other little sum to build it.

Queenbeloveth:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qalifa: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everyone has been ignoring my questions here please how much do I need in a bank statement for study visa and how long is it supposed to take I’m on my 5th week now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
As long as the statement is genuine it is okay. Let your sponsor write a letter of sponsorship for you and also provide other relevant documents.
qalifa:
Is a bank statement with like 1.5 million naira and transactions totaling over 100m okay for study permit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Queenbeloveth:

Balance of 400k is more than enough to apply for visit visa.
Use ur statement
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Geenosko:

Use ur statement

why confusing the lady bro? if u r the consular, will u grant her visa when u know a return flight alone cost 165k-170k, her balance will remain 230k.. will 230k be enough to take care of her bills over there and still come back here without feeling it?

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=paulavon post=71776756]It is quite tricky for your brother to use his company account to sponsor you for tourist Visa. I will advise you take like 2 months to build your personal account to like 800k before applying. Do not put lump sum though, just use your salary and other little sum to build it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by larrywax: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Thank u! Read it somewhere here that one needs to book appointment first to get a submission date ni & she's coming from Ekiti.
paulavon:
Let her go and submit in person, she does not need to book appointment before submitting.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Milito: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2018
antonreal:

why confusing the lady bro? if u r the consular, will u grant her visa when u know a return flight alone cost 165k-170k, her balance will remain 230k.. will 230k be enough to take care of her bills over there and still come back here without feeling it?

So pls how much do you think is the minimum amount one can have in an account and not get rejected based on financials.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Geenosko:

Balance of 400k is more than enough to apply for visit visa. Use ur statement
Are you sure about that grin grin
I don't think so o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2018
antonreal:

There are people who got their visitors visa with account balance of just 50k while some others with significant amounts have been denied. 400k is more than enough for return flight and her expenses there.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Geenosko:

There are people who got their visitors visa with account balance of just 50k while some others with significant amounts have been denied. 400k is more than enough for return flight and her expenses there.

I guess she won't pay for her hotel bills too or did she tell u she had someone there to stay with? the only reason why they will give that person with 50k balance is that the person has a sponsor..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Are you sure about that grin grin
I don't think so o
help me ask him o.. hmmm
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Milito:

So pls how much do you think is the minimum amount one can have in an account and not get rejected based on financials.

At least let's say 800k and above should be good... not lodgement though
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
antonreal:

I guess she won't pay for her hotel bills too or did she tell u she had someone there to stay with? the only reason why they will give that person with 50k balance is that the person has a sponsor..

Ok
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Drey143(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello house
I'm about to submit study permit visa but my dad wants to accompany me.. Will he apply separately for visa? If he will,what type.. Is it visiting visa cos I can't find any option for accompanying visa on the form I'm filling..
In addition, what is the duration he can apply for?

Thanks

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paulavon: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Apply for your study Visa alone first, when you get the visa, you can then apply for visiting Visa for your Dad.

Drey143:
Hello house
I'm about to submit study permit visa but my dad wants to accompany me.. Will he apply separately for visa? If he will,what type.. Is it visiting visa cos I can't find any option for accompanying visa on the form I'm filling..

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Drey143:
Hello house

Thanks
Why is your dad accompanying you. Are u under 18?

Family accompany are more of immediate family like spouse or children, don't complicate matters. Just apply for study permit, then your dad can put up application for visit in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Drey143(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
paulavon:
Apply for your study Visa alone first, when you get the visa, you can then apply for visiting Visa for your Dad.

Thanks so much, I guess that's what I'll do...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Drey143(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Thecassanova:

Why is your dad accompanying you. Are u under 18?

Family accompany are more of immediate family like spouse or children, don't complicate matters. Just apply for study permit, then your dad can put up application for visit in the nearest future.

No, I'm very well over 18..but I'm going for undergraduate studies in which the school has orientation for parents.. So my dad wants to maximize the opportunity
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2018
antonreal:

he should go ahead but he must back that statement of account up with a letter that he is sponsoring ur trip and all
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
paulavon:
It is quite tricky for your brother to use his company account to sponsor you for tourist Visa. I will advise you take like 2 months to build your personal account to like 800k before applying. Do not put lump sum though, just use your salary and other little sum to build it.

The issue is, i ve an important event to attend next month between 8-15th though is going to be sponsor return ticket and free accommodation. If am not able to go then, there won't be need for me again. What do u suggest I should do please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2018
Geenosko:

Use ur statement
Thank you for the response, any which way I will try my luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.