Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732831 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2019
Mimicle101:

Yes u correct let's hope these week brings us joy.

I pray so
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
Hi Guys,

I think reason for this delay is due to the new immigration law that is due to be out anytime soon, Critical skill takes One week from lagos before but its now take months.

My Advice to people submitting critical skill Visa, Always try to submit with Offer Of employment, and other letter listed on the checklist. This will give you more chance of getting your work visa in time.

andrew444:

Bros i know you have been waiting for so long and i know how you feel, your visa is a study permit

Mine is just a tourist visa, how can tourist visa take so long? should i remind you i was called last 2 wednesdays? this wednesday will make it 2 weeks that i am being called

I have emailed vfs also, as they said my passport is not ready for collection.

What is my passport still doing at the south africa embassy, do they want to sieze my passport and eat it?

They should just deny me visa immediately and give me back my passport,i dont care anymore

Should i mention how many people that has gotten their visa , about 5 of them here that i first them to submit.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
depoty22:
Hi Guys,

I think reason for this delay is due to the new immigration law that is due to be out anytime soon, Critical skill takes One week from lagos before but its now take months.

My Advice to people submitting critical skill Visa, Always try to submit with Offer Of employment, and other letter listed on the checklist. This will give you more chance of getting your work visa in time.

What is the new immigration law?

But most people have been getting their visa easily

My visa is tourist visa o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2019
Please someone reply
saintobi009:
Guy please can I use reservation I made from Radisson online to travel to johanessburg , I put in my card but they said they will charge it when I arrive , will it be okay at the POE to use this ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 6:12pm On May 06, 2019
shygunXs:
Greetings from SA...

Beautify Country...

Pls how did u go Bta...which banks debit card works over there or is it that i must carry cash and how is the weather
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:54pm On May 06, 2019
Bro, Am talking about of what we are hearing here in South Africa. When is out you will know what the new law is.

If you cant wait anymore, I think you can withdraw your passport.

andrew444:

What is the new immigration law?

But most people have been getting their visa easily

My visa is tourist visa o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2019
depoty22:
Bro, Am talking about of what we are hearing here in South Africa. When is out you will know what the new law is.

If you cant wait anymore, I think you can withdraw your passport.

I am giving them till month ending before I will withdraw

But the so called law didn't stop someone here from getting his visa within 23 days

They have been delay in getting visa since last year

But I think my case is different and somehow worst

What you are hearing but not confirmed ?

Visa has been slowed since last year December ,follow this thread and see for your self ,my concerned is that so many people have gotten their visa ,people I submitted before them

If dem call people for interview e no dey pass 2 days before your pass go ready for collection I have confirmed that from 3 people on this thread ,but I was called for interview last 2 Wednesdays and no passport yet this Wednesday will make it 2 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chauke(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2019
depoty22:
Hi Guys,

South Africa rocks!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2019
Just got a text message at 7:17pm

Processed Visa Application Refrence no SALA******* is ready for collection at the South Africa visa application centre .

I will know the outcome tomorrow
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 7:32pm On May 06, 2019
andrew444:

Processed Visa Application Refrence no SALA******* is ready for collection at the South Africa visa application centre .

lol Andrew the giant! You don worry gan o! Na 3 years tourist visa dem go give you for all the delay.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 7:33pm On May 06, 2019
I pray its positive so people here can celebrate with you.

Is Approved don't doubt

andrew444:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
depoty22:
I pray its positive so people here can celebrate with you.

Is Approved don't doubt

Amen
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
cucumbar:
lol Andrew the giant! You don worry gan o! Na 3 years tourist visa dem go give you for all the delay.

Lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoye15(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=ebose09 post=78159592]

Pls how did u go Bta...which banks debit card works over there or is it that i must carry cash and how is the weather[/quote

Good day Guys. I am planing to visit Jozi before the close of the month. How much do you guys think is ideal to hold as PTA so that one will not have issues with those criminals called Immigration Officers at the Airport. I am a first time traveler.

Can someone enlighten me on how do deal with them, as I am sure that as a virgin passport holder, they will want to make a bit of trouble with me.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 9:25pm On May 06, 2019
andrew444:

congratulations Andrew...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 9:42pm On May 06, 2019
andrew444:

Aaaaaaah! Finally u leaving me... isorite

Congratulations

It is definitely positive brother... come back share the good news
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2019
DoubleGiant:

congratulations Andrew...

Thanks but no congrats yet

Make courier deliver tomorrow make I see

I am positive and believe in God
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2019
Mimicle101:

Aaaaaaah! Finally u leaving me... isorite

Congratulations

It is definitely positive brother... come back share the good news

Amen I am praying for positive news

Thanks alot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
andrew444:

Amen I am praying for positive news
Thanks alot
it will be positive...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by walejummy: 6:08am On May 07, 2019
Andrew liver salt, lol. U rock this trend sha, na permit dem go give u o

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:57am On May 07, 2019
On Happy Mood....

The feeling when you help someone to get his Permanent Resident in South Africa after one year of using Critical Skill Permit.

If you waiting for any visa from the Embassy, Don't loss hope.

Everyone waiting for application outcome, may you get a positive news this week. Many more good news this week.

Either you waiting for your Study Visa, Work Visa or Tourist Visa, it will come out positive.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Adjudicated Application for PRP26XXX24 has been dispatched from the VFS Operation Hub to the Visa Facilitation Centre on 01/04/2019 13:34 . and would be ready for collection in 1 working day. Please wait for the next update to confirm when it is ready for collection.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mosk2k: 7:07am On May 07, 2019
SA is good for tourism,but hustle no easy oooo!make una go try too oooo....me I don enter naija back,make I try better country!!!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 7:08am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

“Warrior” ahthink you see now grin
You are happy now and we can rest cheesy
Here’s, wishing you the best
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 7:10am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

Thanks but no congrats yet

Make courier deliver tomorrow make I see

I am positive and believe in God

I will still Congratulate you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 7:14am On May 07, 2019
South Africa is good for someone willing to study or work and with your permit.

Not good for visitor who want to remain in the country with visitors visa.

mosk2k:
SA is good for tourism,but hustle no easy oooo!make una go try too oooo....me I don enter naija back,make I try better country!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

At least you will have peace of mind now grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:31am On May 07, 2019
depoty22:
South Africa is good for someone willing to study or work and with your permit.

Not good for visitor who want to remain in the country with visitors visa

Well said
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Odayo3630: 10:03am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

Bros i know you have been waiting for so long and i know how you feel, your visa is a study permit

Mine is just a tourist visa, how can tourist visa take so long? should i remind you i was called last 2 wednesdays? this wednesday will make it 2 weeks that i am being called

I have emailed vfs also, as they said my passport is not ready for collection.

What is my passport still doing at the south africa embassy, do they want to sieze my passport and eat it?

They should just deny me visa immediately and give me back my passport,i dont care anymore

Should i mention how many people that has gotten their visa , about 5 of them here that i first them to submit.

@andrew444, I know how you feel okay. I haven’t gotten mine and I also submitted on 25th of March using vip, let’s just hope this week or hopefully next week and pls be positive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 10:12am On May 07, 2019
Odayo3630:

@andrew444, I know how you feel okay. I haven’t gotten mine and I also submitted on 25th of March using vip, let’s just hope this week or hopefully next week and pls be positive

U didn't see his last post.

Am sure he was the first at vfs dis morning

He got SMS yesterday
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Odayo3630: 10:14am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

Haven’t I said it all Andrew? You see what said about us waiting to see this week or next week. I pray it that God will grant your testimony and causes you to smile through this. I will also wait this week or endure next week bcus am also fed up
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Odayo3630: 10:22am On May 07, 2019
Mimicle101:

U didn't see his last post.

Am sure he was the first at vfs dis morning

He got SMS yesterday

@mimicle101, you’re right. I wasn’t online here yesterday just came online now and I saw his post. I pray that God should favor him while I also wait this week or next week and see what God will do bcus am down

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.