Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732684 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 7:35pm On May 08, 2019
Juwohn:

Did you apply for undergraduate or honors?
For both, VFS will confirm from your institution if you're likely to be accepted. The decision to grant a visa in that case will be based on whether the school can still accept you or not. If you have paid part of the tuition fees, my advice is that you follow up with your institution.

Is for undergraduate study.

Yes I paid part of the school fees according to the school rules.

Though i did spoke with the school manager he told me they do have another registration around june. And that the vfs also know the way it's done.

Am only just hoping for wonders..

Thanks for your response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
Juwohn:

Did you apply for undergraduate or honors?
For both, VFS will confirm from your institution if you're likely to be accepted. The decision to grant a visa in that case will be based on whether the school can still accept you or not. If you have paid part of the tuition fees, my advice is that you follow up with your institution.
please what's the difference between an Undergraduate study and honours ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Predstan: 8:23pm On May 08, 2019
Juwohn:

Unlike Masters and PhD, honours is a bit more structured. You have to resume in January. On rare occasions, you may be allowed to register in July. Resumption beyond this two periods is hardly possible - at least to the best of my knowledge. Even VFS may not grant your application.

So that means I’ve been scammed or Lied to. Does HnD qualifies for Masters after SAQA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2019
Predstan:

So that means I’ve been scammed or Lied to. Does HnD qualifies for Masters after SAQA
Yes

Hnd should be "NQ7"

Some university of technology should accept it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Predstan: 9:15pm On May 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes

Hnd should be "NQ7"

Some university of technology should accept it.

Ok Thanks Very Much. That means I can still get masters admissions for 2019 registration
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2019
Predstan:

Ok Thanks Very Much. That means I can still get masters admissions for 2019 registration
I seriously doubt that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2019
DoubleGiant:

Join a professional body in Nigeria or in SA?
Join in SA . Google the professional body where your skills or degree falls into and mail them they will tell you the cost .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 3:52am On May 09, 2019
Predstan:

If your institution accepts NQ7 for masters and if it's research based.
You can still get a visa and register this year.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2019
ebose09:

Thanks a lot u have easy so many stress with this answer.
The rand is it from Nigeria airport.
Yes in the airport but mind u they don't accept transfer for the exchange is cash though every ATM machine is in d hall just changed like 50k 1500randz or more
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anotherguyonNL: 8:46am On May 09, 2019
osinawanta:

Juwohn:

Demilade1:

Firewall02:

Hey house, I intend to apply for a short term (8weeks) production course at SAE in South Africa, I would like to know if SA embassy would give visa for a short term stay of 8 weeks, if yes how do I go about the process? I would really appreciate your response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
I think SA embassy will grant you a visa for the short course, All you should do is to register with the organisation and maybe you should make part payment of the course and also ask them for supporting documents you will use to secure your visa.

Don't forget to ask if they do offer refund in case your visa is not granted.

Wish you all the best.

anotherguyonNL:

Hey house, I intend to apply for a short term (8weeks) production course at SAE in South Africa, I would like to know if SA embassy would give visa for a short term stay of 8 weeks, if yes how do I go about the process? I would really appreciate your response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mesico2(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
depoty22:
I think SA embassy will grant you a visa for the short course, All you should do is to register with the organisation and maybe you should make part payment of the course and also ask them for supporting documents you will use to secure your visa.

Wish you all the best.

Good afternoon, please I'll appreciate to get some information/idea from you about SA Visa waiting periods. I applied since on the 25th of March and I was given 15 working days at the VFS for Visa waiting period but up til now there's no news from them. Please what could the problem be in why the Visa processing takes this long? Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sething: 1:52pm On May 09, 2019
Hello House, please is there anyone travelling to south Africa this week. I have a letter to be delivered to me urgently in SA. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anotherguyonNL: 2:47pm On May 09, 2019
depoty22:

Wish you all the best.

Thanks, how can I reach you? Sent you a pm, pls reply.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
Please how can I do a 'book and pay later' reservation for my study visa in Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
Please who can help with sites where I can do a 'book and pay later' reservation for my study visa in Johannesburg??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2019
Please where Is SA Embassy Located in Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 4:58pm On May 09, 2019
Viquetohr:
Please who can help with sites where I can do a 'book and pay later' reservation for my study visa in Johannesburg??

Viq. Are you just applying now. I did read your post about yello fever as at February 2019.

I thought you applied then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 5:13pm On May 09, 2019
ayomide8990:
Please where Is SA Embassy Located in Lagos
it is at Ikate, Lekki Phase 1
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
Brother,I'm so scared now.The embassy called me about 30 minutes ago,asking me series of questions.I could not answer all,because someone actually helped me with the application.they asked me the exact address of my place of work and the name of the person who wrote my introduction letter.Now i'm so scared,after waiting for 5 weeks.Please is there any chance that i'll be issued the tourist visa?
dollarathe:

basically those info u have on ur applications, place of work and position, marital status, purpose of visit, who signed ur release letter, ur account details n amount in ur account as at time of applying....just be ursef...they are questions to authenticate ur application not hard like job interview that might want to exploit ur weakness. best of luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 6:09pm On May 09, 2019
Remember we both applied the same day, Feb. 21. I got mine 7th week after, though was refused due to my late application. I have now deferred to July and I am reapplying hopefully by Monday, May 13th at the VFS center in Abuja.

Please help on sites to do a 'book and pay later' residence reservation. Thanks.
Mimicle101:

Viq. Are you just applying now. I did read your post about yello fever as at February 2019.

I thought you applied then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Viquetohr: 6:11pm On May 09, 2019
Please house, help with sites where I can do a 'book and pay later' residence reservation. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2019
DoubleGiant:
it is at Ikate, Lekki Phase 1
thanks Boss but much is it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:21pm On May 09, 2019
I just reply back.

anotherguyonNL:

Thanks, how can I reach you? Sent you a pm, pls reply.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 7:15pm On May 09, 2019
Viquetohr:
Remember we both applied the same day, Feb. 21. I got mine 7th week after, though was refused due to my late application. I have now deferred to July and I am reapplying hopefully by Monday, May 13th at the VFS center in Abuja.

Please help on sites to do a 'book and pay later' residence reservation. Thanks.

Oky my brother.

Now i understand but I didn't know u were refused and based on late application.

But u know mine also was kind of late

But I was told by the school that there would be another registration by june so am thinking those maybe why I havnt got a response yet.

Your school also has seconds registration I guess and did u pay school fees in advance

That reminds me. Please I really dont have idea about the booking cos I didn't do it by myself. But try go up the comments those informations and links should be here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by albertbosun(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2019
GOOD DAY HOUSE!!!!

I re-applied on Monday 6th May for a Visit to South Africa - Religious Conference slated for July 8 - July 16.

I was denied this same visa last month on the ground that “EVENT DATE HAS PASSED”... But that was my first experience and the distance then between my travel date & application date was just 3 weeks.

But now, this is my second attempt and with an 8 weeks interval.
Submission Date: May 6
Travel Date: July 8.

HOUSE, what do you think? DO YOU FEEL THE TIME FRAME IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET APPROVED. Thank you!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sage7(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2019
Viquetohr:
Please house, help with sites where I can do a 'book and pay later' residence reservation. Thanks.

Try flysaa.com

You can also check travelstart or TripAdvisor
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sage7(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2019
babae2009:
Brother,I'm so scared now.The embassy called me about 30 minutes ago,asking me series of questions.I could not answer all,because someone actually helped me with the application.they asked me the exact address of my place of work and the name of the person who wrote my introduction letter.Now i'm so scared,after waiting for 5 weeks.Please is there any chance that i'll be issued the tourist visa?

If you were not so smooth with your response & sounded unsure, they might doubt the information you gave them.

Be positive still.... nothing is certain or uncertain in this part of the world.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2019
Mimicle101:

Please NL family can someone reply on these

Thanks in advance
When is the program starting first or second semester ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2019
Viquetohr:
Please how can I do a 'book and pay later' reservation for my study visa in Johannesburg.
Go SAA airline and book free of charge
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sage7(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2019
albertbosun:
GOOD DAY HOUSE!!!!

I re-applied on Monday 6th May for a Visit to South Africa - Religious Conference slated for July 8 - July 16.

I was denied this same visa last month on the ground that “EVENT DATE HAS PASSED”... But that was my first experience and the distance then between my travel date & application date was just 3 weeks.

But now, this is my second attempt and with an 8 weeks interval.
Submission Date: May 6
Travel Date: July 8.

HOUSE, what do you think? DO YOU FEEL THE TIME FRAME IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET APPROVED. Thank you!

You gave them ample time this period.

Be hopeful bro!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dollarathe(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2019
babae2009:

U will do urself a lot of favour bro by not thinking or feeling bad. if u had seen my message earlier I believe u would av prepared for dem. all d same I pray u re given d visa...kindly share d gud news when it komz

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.