Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733403 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
rimijoshua:

Thanks...
Kindly assist
The order in which my names appear on saqa is different from the way it appears on my certificate.
I filled the form well.
Is their arrangement different?
Instead of idowu oluwarimi joshua,its showing oluwarimi joshua idowu.
of idowu is ur surname the arrangement is right on certificate in South Africa the first name first then the family name last
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
rimijoshua:

Thanks...
Kindly assist
The order in which my names appear on saqa is different from the way it appears on my certificate.
I filled the form well.
Is their arrangement different?
Instead of idowu oluwarimi joshua,its showing oluwarimi joshua idowu.
Fill in your names according to what is written on your international passport.More importantly ,the arrangement of the names does not affect your application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 12:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for your quick response Santos..
How long will it take them to verify my documents?
I have submitted and made payment bases on covid-19 mode of application.
Quick response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2020
rimijoshua:
Thanks for your quick response Santos..
How long will it take them to verify my documents?
I have submitted and made payment bases on covid-19 mode of application.
Quick response.

All SAQA verification process is completed within 2–20 working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thanks brother.
Please where can I certify my documents in Lagos.
I went to a local government now and I was told 5k per copy.
I am thinking of going to Ikea.

After online submission,I heard we are to send certified copies of our credentials too.
How many days will it take NIPOST or DHL to deliver them.

Can someone help me confirm,if DHL still functions due to this global lockdown?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
How much will it cost to certify my credentials in ikeja?
Kindly assist.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by padyt007(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
rimijoshua:
How much will it cost to certify my credentials in ikeja?
Kindly assist.
guy try court ! DHL is better
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
I got a mail from saqa stating the documents I submitted are sufficient.
I think there is no need sending any document to them again.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
rimijoshua:
I got a mail from saqa stating the documents I submitted are sufficient.
I think there is no need sending any document to them again.

Please, when did you submit your application?
Did you mail them to get the information that your documents are sufficient?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2020
rimijoshua:
Thanks brother.
Please where can I certify my documents in Lagos.
I went to a local government now and I was told 5k per copy.
I am thinking of going to Ikea.

After online submission,I heard we are to send certified copies of our credentials too.
How many days will it take NIPOST or DHL to deliver them.

Can someone help me confirm,if DHL still functions due to this global lockdown?

I hope you haven't paid 5,000. grin. I did it 400 naira at the court in Yaba.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
fazbuk:

I sent a mail to them stating if there is a need for me to submit to send my credentials over to them in south africa,they later replied that the ones I have sent are sufficient for evaluation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
fazbuk:

I submitted on Wednesday.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tolutheo:

I hope you haven't paid 5,000. grin. I did it 400 naira at the court in Yaba.
Ova my guy,I beg give me the address...is it the one in front of local government?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
rimijoshua:

Ova my guy,I beg give me the address...is it the one in front of local government?

Can't remember the exact location now. Just take a bike going to the high court in Yaba. You can't miss it. Before you get there you will see alot of guys who do it as there daily hustle, just tell them you want certified true copy and they will help you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayomide8990(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please Have SA Embassy open.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
ayomide8990:
Please Have SA Embassy open.

I don't think you have any business with the SA Embassy (unless ofcourse you are a citizen). I suspect your question is is VFS opened? If that is your question, then the answer is No. The VFS centre isn't opened yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you have submitted your documents for evaluation please signify?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
rimijoshua:
If you have submitted your documents for evaluation please signify?

Hey
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please, like how maNy months / Weeks should I be expecting my certificate

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
fazbuk:
Please, like how maNy months / Weeks should I be expecting my certificate

Once verification process is complete, SAQA evaluation certificate should either be ready for pickup (not an option during this pandemic) or postage in 2 - 20 days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2020
ashiwaju11:

Once verification process is complete, SAQA evaluation certificate should either be ready for pickup (not an option during this pandemic) or postage in 2 - 20 days

I think the electronic certificate will be available for printing as well now?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=080bjaked post=91352004]

Mine was ready in about 2 weeks or so

Was it sent to your e-mail address?
Kindly clarify.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Was it sent to your e-mail address?
Kindly clarify.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rimijoshua(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
What are the necessary documents needed to apply for a student visa at the S.A. embassy?
Kindly brief us on how our documents should be arranged.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Claraola:
Hello gurus
It's possible for me to change Visitor Visa to Spousal Visa

Evidenx:
NO!!! YOU CAN'T CHANGE FROM ONE VISA STATUS TO ANOTHER, THEY HAVE STOPPED IT FOR LONG.

Geenosko:

Yes so long as the spouse is a permanent resident or SA Citizen.

If the spouse is on a TRV, it ain't possible.

[quote author=ololo12 post=90972199]Stop lying or deceiving him. It’s not possible. You do realize you need a valid permit to push in for change of status? Only way out is through marriage. Being a Nigerian is going to be difficult for you. We caused it.

This issue of transfer of visitor's visa to spousal or relative permit has been debated here last year and I remember uploading the constitutional court judgement in delivered in 2017 allowing the change of status of relatives of South African citizens or Permanent resident holders. I quoted all of you so that I can tell you my experience. My son was born last year September in Nigeria. Since I had PR and my wife had a spousal visa, I decided that they should come spend her maternity leave in SA. I travelled home, applied for his passport and got a visitors visa for him and they came visiting in November. I applied for a change of status for him in November. We returned back home towards the end of December. I left them and returned back to my studies in January. His visitors visa expired on the 29th of January. Towards February ending, I called home affairs and was told that his visa was still under adjudication. Put a call through in March again and was told the same story. The lockdown came and I forgot about the application. Early this month, I received a message that VFS was open for collection only and decided to track his visa. I saw that it was ready for collection. I collected his 2 years relative permit on Monday validity starting 1st August 2020 to July 2022. Visitor's visa changed. Other thing is, he is not even in SA again, but the visa was still approved. So it is possible. Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Evidenx(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Samtoog:

Nice one.. Glad to know.
information is progressive.

so you are saying, a person can change his or her visit visa only on the ground of marriage.. beautiful.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Samtoog post=91994460]

How can one track Visa application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Which one is AURN number?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Arrihinius(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello House,

Top of the day to you all.
Please I need answers to some questions.
(1) I intend applying for PhD in SA and I want know if I can use my Masters degree Statement of result/To whom it may concern in place of Certificate as our certificate is not ready yet.I have my student Transcript

(2) I also want to know the cost of evaluation of my transcript and my Masters Degree

(3)Thank you all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fazbuk(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Arrihinius:
Hello House,

Top of the day to you all.
Please I need answers to some questions.
(1) I intend applying for PhD in SA and I want know if I can use my Masters degree Statement of result/To whom it may concern in place of Certificate as our certificate is not ready yet.I have my student Transcript

(2) I also want to know the cost of evaluation of my transcript and my Masters Degree

(3)Thank you all

Yes you can use your SOR but try to Certified it as true copy

Plus the SAQA evaluation is around 2020 Rand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.