Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736036 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2021
samtol4:
https://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/pdf/immigration_critical_skills_160416.pdf.

The fullstop at the end of the URL will make it redirect to the error 404 page.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
II just didn’t want to argue with the person who said it’s 160k. Airpeace that collected close to 400k from me during evacuation will never charge less than 250. Based on my findings, asky is still the cheapest though it has no inflight entertainment.
NigerianJobs:
its the right price and has never been less than 250K since inaugural flight in Dec.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
080bjaked:

The fullstop at the end of the URL will make it redirect to the error 404 page.
thanks the full stop removed and post edited
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2021
I meant for one way bro
Gidariro:

I checked the Airpeace website, it is around 250K, return ticket. What am I doing wrong?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2021
Bro ..one way ticket.. Lagos to Johannesburg is 160k ....try to book on their site and see
adespecial:
II just didn’t want to argue with the person who said it’s 160k. Airpeace that collected close to 400k from me during evacuation will never charge less than 250. Based on my findings, asky is still the cheapest though it has no inflight entertainment.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nerobliss(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Hello guys,

I'm at vfs office to submit my application for student visa. I was told they closed till further notice. Did anyone experience this. Any solution? Please help. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nerobliss(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2021
The Abuja office. Has anyone submitted in lagos or port Harcourt today?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good day guys I applied on 20th November at Lagos vfs for my study permit renewal and I haven’t heard anything till now please what’s going on as anyone received their study permit yet ? Or am I the only one ? Your feedback will be highly appreciated I’m so worried.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cassieluv: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nerobliss:
Please any update on this? Went to submit today too and got the same info
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blurpy:
I meant for one way bro
Blurpy:
I meant for one way bro
Blurpy:
I meant for one way bro

How are you bro have you heard anything yet concerning your study visa I’m also waiting for mine I tried to send you an email so we can talk better please respond thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
I submitted mine on the 6th of November and My tracking status keeps saying under assessment. Let’s be hopeful that It will come out by month end.
Vick6666:
Good day how are you I have submitted since November 20th I haven’t heard anything till now today marks two months on the 8Th of December vfs called me to bro g original police clearance and I submitted it immediately ever since then I haven’t heard anything please let’s talk better Vickkymillions90@gmail.com I will send your my WhatsApp numbers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Adespecial please check your email
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi
I am going for a visit not study thanks.
However you can email them with the email in their embassy website.. they'll respond
Vick6666:

How are you bro have you heard anything yet concerning your study visa I’m also waiting for mine I tried to send you an email so we can talk better please respond thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes..vfs and embassy at Abuja is closed due to covid19 disease affecting one of their staff. Lagos and ph still working
Nerobliss:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cassieluv: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blurpy:
Yes..vfs and embassy at Abuja us closed due to covid19 disease affecting one of their staff. Lagos and oh still working
Pls any idea when they will most likely resume?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
No
cassieluv:

Pls any idea when they will most likely resume?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cassieluv: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Blurpy posts=98258594:
No
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kajolplus: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good day house.

Pls, i wanna ask if Lagos VFS office accepts TOURIST VISA application.

Regards!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kajolplus:
Good day house.

Pls, i wanna ask if Lagos VFS office accepts TOURIST VISA application.

Regards!

Yes they do. All VFS Centre accept all types of applications.

Although undecided I'm almost sure SA doesn't have tourist visas what you'd apply for is Visitor's visa.

See the link below for details of the visa and the requirements.

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kajolplus: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
080bjaked:

Yes they do. All VFS Centre accept all types of applications.

Although undecided I'm almost sure SA doesn't have tourist visas what you'd apply for is Visitor's visa.

See the link below for details of the visa and the requirements.

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa

Regards.

Many thanks for ur response and correction.

I meant to write VISITOR VISA.

I also meant to ask 'if LAGOS VFS accepts visitor's visa application now due to COVID-19 ravaging both Nigeria & South Africa '

Regards!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hi guys, this year 2021 will obey in all ways for everyone of us. I just want to ask if VFS Centre in Lagos have started accepting walk in application without making an appointment online. My mom want to visit SA and I'm trying to book an appointment for her. The response given was:

"There are no open seats available for selected center- South Africa Visa Application Centre Lagos".

I will appreciate a response from this thread. Thanks guys.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prejulsuc(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Blurpy:
Yes..vfs and embassy at Abuja is closed due to covid19 disease affecting one of their staff. Lagos and ph still working
please I want to find out if south Africa embassy in Lagos has resume their office due to covid 19 palver.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prejulsuc(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gbolah21:

Oh ok.. thank you
please how much is Visa fees for visitors visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2021
They're working
prejulsuc:
please I want to find out if south Africa embassy in Lagos has resume their office due to covid 19 palver.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Kajolplus:

Many thanks for ur response and correction.

I meant to write VISITOR VISA.

I also meant to ask 'if LAGOS VFS accepts visitor's visa application now due to COVID-19 ravaging both Nigeria & South Africa '

Regards!

I believe Lagos centre is still open cos some people have confirmed it is.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by steph2017: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Blurpy:
Hi
I am going for a visit not study thanks.
However you can email them with the email in their embassy website.. they'll respond
Me too I applied 25th November, nothing yet. Any news yet?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Omoo....I applied January sha
But if I wait small, I'll start emailing them
steph2017:
Me too I applied 25th November, nothing yet. Any news yet?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by prejulsuc(f): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Blurpy:
They're working
okay. thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cyclops33: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
SA embassy is very sluggish this period, my brother is planning to request his passport back after 2 months of awaiting processing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by steph2017: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cyclops33:
SA embassy is very sluggish this period, my brother is planning to request his passport back after 2 months of awaiting processing
please tell him to have a little patience because a friend of mine, she got hers at exactly 2months n a week.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2021
iamkingrobert:

No, my company is fully registered in SA and has CIPC certification. Please what do you think?

This is interesting, maybe you shoukd take a look at this link below for guidance
https://iclg.com/practice-areas/corporate-immigration-laws-and-regulations/south-africa

Personally I feel you stand a better chance of being resident in SA and even diversify and employ people, all you need is the right guidance.
Myself I am looking for a partnership company that can be used to engage in catering services and also financial services offering, I have sufficient experience in both, happy to discuss further

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Queenyetun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.