Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1737895 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shndy: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Has anyone entered SA recently, is the 1 week self isolation upon entry mandatory and strictly observed?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cyclops33: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks, just told him same
steph2017:
please tell him to have a little patience because a friend of mine, she got hers at exactly 2months n a week.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tshtsh: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
To digress a bit I came across this link on instagram for those who may want to compare ASKY's services with that airpeace

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CKbzY4GHlt6/?igshid=1790kilq037fn
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Loritaozoemena: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone please I need clarification for South African visa application
* is the VSF office in lekki open and accepting South African visa application?
* with letter of introduction from employer do we need to write self introduction letter
* can anyone help with a sample of self- introduction letter & letter of purpose putting in mind covid 19 constraints. Like how do I explain the need to travel knowing that’s there is a pandemic.
* apart from salary account statements do I need to attach other statements such as investment certificate or statement

I will appreciate a response from anyone can look into my request

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cassieluv: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Vfs Abuja is accepting submissions now.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
cassieluv:
Vfs Abuja is accepting submissions now.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hi, Anybody here that wants to make a transaction in RANDs and has Naira. Hit me up.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
slickruler:
Hi, Anybody here that wants to make a transaction in RANDs and has Naira. Hit me up.

How much Rands do you want to sell?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
slickruler:
How many Rand do you have? We can use escrow if you want.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kurumaru: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Loritaozoemena:
* with letter of introduction from employer do we need to write self introduction letter
* can anyone help with a sample of self- introduction letter & letter of purpose putting in mind covid 19 constraints. Like how do I explain the need to travel knowing that’s there is a pandemic.
* apart from salary account statements do I need to attach other statements such as investment certificate or statement

Thank you
Guru's make una help Our Lorlor out pls.. the thread is already too long to read from the beginning Biko..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fidelium7(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone, please anyone with useful info on a University in South Africa accepting application into undergraduate program right now?
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please House is the South African eVisa for Nigerians visit Open now. Or it's still the normal old process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
thompson4real:
Please House is the South African eVisa for Nigerians visit Open now. Or it's still the normal old process.
E-Visa for Nigerians? Nigeria was never part of the countries in scope for SA E-Visa. Please carry you documents and head to the VFS as usual.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
For Someone Who Doesn't Have Enough Funds In Account to Show for Visit Visa and No Sponsor. Is there any other way
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
fidelium7:
Hello everyone, please anyone with useful info on a University in South Africa accepting application into undergraduate program right now?
Thanks

No university is accepting undergraduate application for now. You may have to wait until May before another application window opens.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fidelium7(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2021
mroyato:

No university is accepting undergraduate application for now. You may have to wait until May before another application window opens.
Okay. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2021
So wetin you wan go do there?
thompson4real:
For Someone Who Doesn't Have Enough Funds In Account to Show for Visit Visa and No Sponsor. Is there any other way
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
I have some rand to Transat with anyone interested..

We are running a Sita accredited courses if anyone is interested you can do it from the comfort of your home because of the time we are in..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by qhunlay: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Loritaozoemena:

Thank you

* is the VSF office in lekki open and accepting South African visa application? - *Yes*
* with letter of introduction from employer do we need to write self introduction letter - *Yes*
* can anyone help with a sample of self- introduction letter & letter of purpose putting in mind covid 19 constraints. Like how do I explain the need to travel knowing that’s there is a pandemic. - *I can share a sample with you*
* apart from salary account statements do I need to attach other statements such as investment certificate or statement - *your salary account with a good balance is ok but you can use another personal account if you so wish*

Guess I have answered well enough

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JUCEleonu: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
080bjaked:

E-Visa for Nigerians? Nigeria was never part of the countries in scope for SA E-Visa. Please carry you documents and head to the VFS as usual.

Nigeria is on the list for the second phase which is supposed to commence this February, but with the present COVID-19 situation in South Africa, one can't tell if it will still commence on the said February.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Winifred2015(f): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please my sis wants to renew the south African passport of her child here in Nigeria. How can she do it please it's urgent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Winifred2015:
Please my sis wants to renew the south African passport of her child here in Nigeria. How can she do it please it's urgent

SA Embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
I heard Some People Can Run Account Statement For Someone That Can Be Used To File For The Visit Visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
thompson4real:
I heard Some People Can Run Account Statement For Someone That Can Be Used To File For The Visit Visa

Someone can sponsor your trip if his account is sufficiently funded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.