Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727138 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
abnot:

Kenya airways is from Lagos . Either way you’ll have to travel to Lagos. The delays with airpeace are on their local route but on South Africa and UAE( now suspended) they always keep to time. Also kenya airways will take you to Nairobi (5hrs ) and then another 4:30hrs to Johannesburg (excluding transit time). Just buy airpeace PH - Johannesburg and they’ll place you on the last flight , you won’t have to even worry about collecting your bag in Lagos as they’ll transfer it for you. Last flight will get to Lagos 9pm and you’ll have four hours before the second leg.

Hello

What's the in flight entertainment like in Airpeace International flight?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
davodyguy:

Hello

What's the in flight entertainment like in Airpeace International flight?

I feel like Its at par with that of most major carriers operating into Nigeria except may be that on emirates on their newer 777 models. But then emirates hardly use that miso on their Nigerian route
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2021
abnot:

I feel like Its at par with that of most major carriers operating into Nigeria except may be that on emirates on their newer 777 models. But then emirates hardly use that miso on their Nigerian route
I mean in terms of movies, music, games, electronic consoles etc that we have in most international flights.

Our local airlines here have zero in flight entertainment on the 1 hour flight from Lagos to other parts of the country.

Want to know if it's same for international route
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2021
davodyguy:

I mean in terms of movies, music, games, electronic consoles etc that we have in most international flights.

Our local airlines here have zero in flight entertainment on the 1 hour flight from Lagos to other parts of the country.

Want to know if it's same for international route

The planes they use on intl routes has in-flight entertainment systems . The screens on economy cabin are smaller though

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2021
nice one ASKY are worst no Entertainment
abnot:

The planes they use on intl routes has in-flight entertainment systems . The screens on economy cabin are smaller though

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
abnot:

Wow.

This is beautiful. kiss
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davodyguy: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2021
pufframmy:
I know some of them are like Egypt Air and Air Maroc with zero in flight entertainment system
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2021
pufframmy:

Sadly our people haven’t showcased their own well enough to the public. I was also surprised first time I used airpeace to j’burg because I was to use Kenya airways but got worried over the long layover on return. Tried airpeace expecting same planes they use on local routes with no entertainment system and food but was surprised that I got a much better business cabin with a fully reclinable chair. Left Lagos at 1:30am and got to j’burg in 5 hours

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
But ASKY fares is very cheap and no delay ...
pufframmy:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Any news on student visa issuance shocked shocked
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olamilec(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Saucekide25:

up to 400,000 rand or more
I thought in SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by modelchimo: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm a pharmacist and I want to migrate to South Africa.How can I get work permit visa as a pharmacist and if pharmacist is in high demand in South Africa?Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
modelchimo:
I'm a pharmacist and I want to migrate to South Africa.How can I get work permit visa as a pharmacist and if pharmacist is in high demand in South Africa?Thank you
Hello, only work permit you can get in SA is critical skills work permit. You will need following to apply for critical skills work permit
1 Qualification evaluation by SAQA ( You will your transcript and your certificate for the evaluation)
2 Registration of professional body (Pharmacy)
3. Certified copies of your certificate and transcripts ( BSc, MSc etc)
4. Motivation letter
5. Recommendation letter from your present or previous employer
6. Medical and radiology test result
7. Nigeria police report Get it from police headquarters Alagbon Lagos)
Please gurus in the house you can add to it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
wow that cool
abnot:

Sadly our people haven’t showcased their own well enough to the public. I was also surprised first time I used airpeace to j’burg because I was to use Kenya airways but got worried over the long layover on return. Tried airpeace expecting same planes they use on local routes with no entertainment system and food but was surprised that I got a much better business cabin with a fully reclinable chair. Left Lagos at 1:30am and got to j’burg in 5 hours
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
not every time bro
adespecial:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Airpeace is 160K direct flight to Joburg
Asky is about 230K with stopover at Togo
adespecial:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Hi. .pm me let's communicate on this level
modelchimo:

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by larrywax: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2021
You will need;

1. You will need an endorsement letter from Department of Health (Foreign Workforce Management Program) FWMP

The endorsement letter is will be used to register with

2. Health Professionals Council of South Africa(HPCSA)

This 2 has to be submitted alongside your application in Lag.

femiaction:
Hello, only work permit you can get in SA is critical skills work permit. You will need following to apply for critical skills work permit
1 Qualification evaluation by SAQA ( You will your transcript and your certificate for the evaluation)
2 Registration of professional body (Pharmacy)
3. Certified copies of your certificate and transcripts ( BSc, MSc etc)
4. Motivation letter
5. Recommendation letter from your present or previous employer
6. Medical and radiology test result
7. Nigeria police report Get it from police headquarters Alagbon Lagos)
Please gurus in the house you can add to it. Thanks

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Splendor1: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone
I have an exam scheduled for August in Jburg. I have never been there and I need help on the best time, process to apply for a visa and what visa to apply for.
Please help a sister.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aiphony(f): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blurpy:
Hi. .pm me let's communicate on this level

Hello, I too need help with this critical skills work permit, i’v Been browsing a lot about it. I’ld appreciate it if someone that has gone through it and got it can help me out. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lol.. I'm looking for info too. I just know there's a critical skills list. I still dey 9ja
Aiphony:

Hello, I too need help with this critical skills work permit, i’v Been browsing a lot about it. I’ld appreciate it if someone that has gone through it and got it can help me out. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aiphony:

What's your area of specialization.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Aiphony(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
080bjaked:

What's your area of specialization.
I studied Biochemistry BSc.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jvctour: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
I’m planning a 5days trip to Zimbabwe next month, I need current Zimbabwe visa application info and DIY guidelines.

Anyone with valid information kindly comment please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jvctour:
I’m planning a 5days trip to Zimbabwe next month, I need current Zimbabwe visa application info and DIY guidelines.

Anyone with valid information kindly comment please

I don't think you are on the right thread for this Sir.
I'm certain there'd be a thread on NL to give you valuable info on your planned trip. If there's none, please create, those with the knowledge will respond.

Regards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Blurpy:
Airpeace is 160K direct flight to Joburg
Asky is about 230K with stopover at Togo

I checked the Airpeace website, it is around 250K, return ticket. What am I doing wrong?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NigerianJobs(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
its the right price and has never been less than 250K since inaugural flight in Dec.

Gidariro:

I checked the Airpeace website, it is around 250K, return ticket. What am I doing wrong?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Aiphony:

https://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/pdf/immigration_critical_skills_160416.pdf
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Theyoungmatron: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
NigerianJobs:
its the right price and has never been less than 250K since inaugural flight in Dec.

IS THIS TO AND FRO ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NigerianJobs(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
IS THIS TO AND FRO ?

Yes, Return ticket
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
NigerianJobs:

Ok. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Aiphony:
I studied Biochemistry BSc.

Check if your course is on the list gazette list. Work experience in the field would also be useful.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/pdf/immigration_critical_skills_160416.pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.