Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734662 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
080bjaked:

Someone can sponsor your trip if his account is sufficiently funded.

Must The Sponsor Be Related To Me?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
thompson4real:

Must The Sponsor Be Related To Me?

No. He/she may not be.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ntaa: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
I submitted my application since 20th November ant till now, no reply. Please who has collected theirs. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
080bjaked:

No. He/she may not be.

Thank you.

Please do you have a format of how the sponsor will draft His letter Since we are not related.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2021
thompson4real:

Thank you.

Please do you have a format of how the sponsor will draft His letter Since we are not related.

Let me give you some pieces of advice brother. You need to sit your ass down and get a grip of your life. Focus on your hustle here in Nigeria and if opportunities come to travel out for greener pastures, do so. South Africa is not a land to hustle if you are on visitor visa, you will end up selling drugs. There are many good schools in South Africa and with a moderate fund, you can go for study visa.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Gidariro:

Let me give you some pieces of advice brother. You need to sit your ass down and get a grip of your life. Focus on your hustle here in Nigeria and if opportunities come to travel out for greener pastures, do so. South Africa is not a land to hustle if you are on visitor visa, you will end up selling drugs. There are many good schools in South Africa and with a moderate fund, you can go for study visa.
I really support your advice. I won't bring any of my person here for hustling. Rather fight it at once and go to places like Canada etc..

Anyway we a running Sita accredited courses you can do it from the comfort of your home because of pandemic.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by keleto(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Good day House,

I did my study at University of South African (UNISA). through distance study from Nigeria. I got my certificate in 2017
I just applied for an M sc in Poland, but have been ask to APOSTILLE (Legalise) my document in South Africa magistrate.

Pls dont know how to go about it.
Any one that can assist me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phic97: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hi! , been a ghost member for a while, had to voice out today cos my SA visa got denied on friday, I met my South African gf while we were in Dubai, she got pregnant along the line but she’s back in SA now and and I’m back in Nigeria too cos I lost my job in Dubai due to covid but I’m planning to join my gf in SA so i can support her and be there for her. As my first visa application is denied due to the fact that the hotel reservation is unverifiable please I need help and guidance on how to apply again for the visa so I can be there for her when she give birth.
P.s : I don’t have access to the document I used for the first application anymore.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cyclops33: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Hi, how long did your application take? I mean how many weeks till you got a decision ?
Phic97:
Hi! , been a ghost member for a while, had to voice out today cos my SA visa got denied on friday, I met my South African gf while we were in Dubai, she got pregnant along the line but she’s back in SA now and and I’m back in Nigeria too cos I lost my job in Dubai due to covid but I’m planning to join my gf in SA so i can support her and be there for her. As my first visa application is denied due to the fact that the hotel reservation is unverifiable please I need help and guidance on how to apply again for the visa so I can be there for her when she give birth.
P.s : I don’t have access to the document I used for the first application anymore.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phic97: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Cyclops33:
Hi, how long did your application take? I mean how many weeks till you got a decision ?
8 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2021
Phic97:
what's yours priority application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phic97: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2021
lymelyte:
what's yours priority application?
What do you mean by priority application?
I don’t understand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Phic97:

In your application, did you include proof of your cohabitation in Dubai and proof that you are responsible for the pregnancy? Also, what type of visa are you applying for? If visitor visa, how come.you are staying in a hotel? Why can she provide accommodation?
You need to repackage your documents and reapply.

If she is a Black SA, I can bet those officers in DHA will make sure she is not being used and you being a Nigerian is a double edged sword.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2021
Phic97:

What do you mean by priority application?
I don’t understand
there's regular and there is vip.. That's what I mean
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fruit4me: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls how much is South Africa visa form?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phic97: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gidariro:

In your application, did you include proof of your cohabitation in Dubai and proof that you are responsible for the pregnancy? Also, what type of visa are you applying for? If visitor visa, how come.you are staying in a hotel? Why can she provide accommodation?
You need to repackage your documents and reapply.

If she is a Black SA, I can bet those officers in DHA will make sure she is not being used and you being a Nigerian is a double edged sword.
Thanks so much for your time;
Firstly, I applied for a visit visa (attached all basic documents for visit visa). Didn’t know I was supposed to attach any of those documents you mentioned above.
Secondly, I was meant to go stay with her but the so called visa advisor I had with me insisted I used a hotel reservation as it’s meant for documentation purpose only. All this happened cos I have little knowledge bout the SA visa process and gf is in delicate position( there is only less she could do)
Fast forward lesson learnt already, so do you think it’s advisable for me to apply here from Nigeria with those documents you mentioned or better if she does the invitation process??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gidariro: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Phic97:

Thanks so much for your time;
Firstly, I applied for a visit visa (attached all basic documents for visit visa). Didn’t know I was supposed to attach any of those documents you mentioned above.
Secondly, I was meant to go stay with her but the so called visa advisor I had with me insisted I used a hotel reservation as it’s meant for documentation purpose only. All this happened cos I have little knowledge bout the SA visa process and gf is in delicate position( there is only less she could do)
Fast forward lesson learnt already, so do you think it’s advisable for me to apply here from Nigeria with those documents you mentioned or better if she does the invitation process??

Every visa application is treated on its own merit; no two applications are treated the same way. So, I may be wrong. However, the point I raised is that if you claimed that you intend to visit your girlfriend whom I believe may not be legally married to you, then you need to convince the DHA the proof of previous cohabitation and current pregnancy. If you are applying for a visitor permit, who is inviting you? who will be responsible for you in the Republic? If your girlfriend is, then I think those documents will suffice. In the past, some African immigrants are involved in a marriage scam with some Black South African women and the rules are stricter now. If you are going in the direction of girlfriend-pregnancy, you will have to prove the existence of such relationship beyond a reasonable doubt.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 4:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy new month to us all...... Doors of visas will open for us this new month and we shall all have reasons to share good news...Amen

8 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Amen o
adespecial:
Happy new month to us all...... Doors of visas will open for us this new month and we shall all have reasons to share good news...Amen

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Hi, is there anyone going to university of cape town and haven't received their visas yet, registration has actually started

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fruit4me: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2021
tataiwo09:

The consular general,
South African Embassy, Lagos, Nigeria
abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoWorld: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Phic97:

Please, you need to be more transparent to the people here. I am surprised when you said you dont have access to the documents you used for the application... It seems you gave the application for the crook agent. In the first place why can't to follow this forum and seek for a advice instead you allowed the agent to give you wrong advised. Whenever I sent invitation letter and supporting documents to my people I always included proof of my resident as form of accommodation. So I dont use hotel for them.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
I'm here o, stuck since my application on 27th November ����
krumking:
Hi, is there anyone going to university of cape town and haven't received their visas yet, registration has actually started

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hi so how we do registration now??...The portal has been open since and IAPO are not responding
laeffizy:
I'm here o, stuck since my application on 27th November ����

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
krumking:
Hi so how we do registration now??...The portal has been open since and IAPO are not responding

Applied since 20th November nothing yet I only cake to renew my application they called me to bring police clearance and I submitted it since then I haven’t heard anything
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bivoprad(f): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Keep mailing them. My supervisor sent me some forms to fill though.
Vick6666:

Applied since 20th November nothing yet I only cake to renew my application they called me to bring police clearance and I submitted it since then I haven’t heard anything
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by krumking(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2021
What is their mail
laeffizy:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
laeffizy:
are you an ug?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
lymelyte:
are you an ug?

What’s their email bro pls let’s talk
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
IAPO's?
krumking:
What is their mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Undergrad? No I'm not.
lymelyte:
are you an ug?

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.