Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732452 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by odehflonic: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hello Guys,

I have just been given a firm offer of study in SA. Can someone please advice on all necessary requirement for visa application in 2021 and the best way to go about it..
Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
odehflonic:
Hello Guys,

I have just been given a firm offer of study in SA. Can someone please advice on all requirements for visa application in 2021 and the best way to go about it?
Thanks.
Congratulations. The requirements are written in your admission letter. Most of the docs you will get in Nigeria, but you will need medical insurance from South Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
friffy:
Good day All,

I am having issues making payment for evaluation of Foreign Qualifications on SAQA website .
Whenever I get to the final stage of payment i.e, after entering OTP, the website logs me out immediately.

I will appreciate a quick response.
Contact your bank officer for assistance or use your dollar account to complete the transaction; however, if these two methods fail to work. Ask someone reliable in SA to pay for you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ensamy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
friffy:
Good day All,

I am having issues making payment for evaluation of Foreign Qualifications on SAQA website .
Whenever I get to the final stage of payment i.e after entering OTP, the website logs me out immediately.

I faced a similar problem when I was doing my SAQA payment, the issue is that Nigeria government has a new policy where you can't make payment with your Naira card above 100 dollars , when I noticed that I then used my Dollars Master card and it went through once and got payment confirmation receipt in my email immediately. Your Naira card will not pay, it's above 100 dollars per day transaction.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by judecares1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
CONGRATS BOSS,HAVE YOUR ADMISSION LETTER BEING ISSUED TO YOU?
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU APPLY FOR?

odehflonic:
Hello Guys,

I have just been given a firm offer of study in SA. Can someone please advice on all necessary requirement for visa application in 2021 and the best way to go about it..
Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ensamy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gurus I need answer, I did upload documents and payment receipt for SAQA evaluation of foreign qualifications. Do I also need to send hard copy by courier to SA ??
Response please. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
ensamy:
Gurus I need answer, I did upload documents and payment receipt for SAQA evaluation of foreign qualifications. Do I also need to send hard copy by courier to SA ??
Response please. Thanks
No, you don't.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by peluscoten(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello House my South Africa visitor visa was denied today. Reason

Unverifiable Hotel reservations

Documents lack credibility

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jammyjammy: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
please what is the exact SAQA Evaluation fee and procedure. Prompt response appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
is it tourism and where did u book your Hotel?
peluscoten:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rocoh(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please what are the prospects of getting a Job in SA for someone intending to apply to Wits for a Msc in Economic Geology?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2021
peluscoten:

how long did your application took before you got your outcome
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2021
??

OdogwuEkeke:
Please what is the average upkeep budget (excluding rent) in rands for a month as a single international student?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2021
You can't get ajl job, forget it. The only chance you have to get a job is when you are study with PR, then you have higher chance to scholarship, bursary and award that is even enough for you to live your life comfortable here...and you can get graduate job. This is what many do here, that with money they give you, you won't bother to look for job....

rocoh:
Please what are the prospects of getting a Job in SA for someone intending to apply to Wits for a Msc in Economic Geology?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations. Can you send me private message? Then I will be able to give ALL documents you need, can't type them here now.
odehflonic:
Hello Guys,

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Many people also experienced same problem. The best solution is to look for trusted people that can help you pay in SA.

I may offer to assist you if you trust your instincts, contact me privately at unisastudy2014@gmail.com. From the email I will give you my number where can talk on the phone first.

friffy:
Good day All,

Whenever I get to the final stage of payment i.e after entering OTP, the website logs me out immediately.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by rocoh(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Lezy:
You can't get ajl job, forget it. The only chance you have to get a job is when you are study with PR, then you have higher chance to scholarship, bursary and award that is even enough for you to live your life comfortable here...and you can get graduate job. This is what many do here, that with money they give you, you won't bother to look for job....

Please what do you mean by PR?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
Nikky1759:
how long did your application took before you got your outcome
sorry for the outcome ,how long did it took?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
PR is Permanent residence permit.

If you have it in SA, the sky is limit because you can get everything you want and your normal enjoyable life.

Easier way to get PR is through study under critical skill and after you graduate, you apply immediately.

rocoh:

Please what do you mean by PR?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Please what the Situation on people who travel to south Africa via Nigeria are dey still collecting the money from travel arriving in nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mroyato(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Please what is the average upkeep budget (excluding rent) in rands for a month as a single international student?

Hi Odogwu,

I see that you are trying very hard to make an informed decision on your educational plans.

Well to answer your question, your budget depends solely on the type of lifestyle you maintain and the city you live in. Besides accomodation, you should be fine with 2000 ZAR if you dont eat out all the time. If you are a very prudent person, maybe 1k will do, but of course you will do a lot of cooking in this case.

Note that this is not inclusive of your accomodation.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2021
Thank you so much for this.

mroyato:

Hi Odogwu,

I see that you are trying very hard to make an informed decision on your educational plans.

Well to answer your question, your budget depends solely on the type of lifestyle you maintain and the city you live in. Besides accomodation, you should be fine with 2000 ZAR if you dont eat out all the time. If you are a very prudent person, maybe 1k will do, but of course you will do a lot of cooking in this case.

Note that this is not inclusive of your accomodation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello House

please i have a question
I have HND in banking and finance, can that be categorize as critical skill ??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jammyjammy: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2021
SAQA payment procedure and amount pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shawnmich: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seems not all course and school require saqa evaluation but if I may ask .. will I need the evaluation result at the embassy?
Please help guru
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nomadfx: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
peluscoten:

the same thing after waiting since MAY 10 the message me on SEP 07 and I was denied
* Documents lack credibility
* Hotel reservations lack credibility

@peluscoten, what now do you wish to apply again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jammyjammy: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
How long does it take to get SAQA evaluation document.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nomadfx: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
SA Nawa after waiting since MAY 10, they message me on SEP 07 and I was denied

reasons that don't make sense sad

what should I do next?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Blurpy: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
You still wan apply again? undecided
Nawa for Una o
nomadfx:

what should I do next?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
nomadfx:

what should I do next?
what did you apply for? Visit or study visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
for tourism visa??
nomadfx:

the same thing after waiting since MAY 10 the message me on SEP 07 and I was denied

@peluscoten, what now do you wish to apply again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lezy: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Did you apply for visiting? And where did you apply, Lagos or Abuja?

nomadfx:

what should I do next?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.