Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733900 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2021
pelumzy007:
Just got my Visa. Applied November 2nd picked up visa November 12

In just 10days? Nice.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pelumzy007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
KazikageSama:

In just 10days? Nice.
Yes got some sort of waiver
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tshtsh: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
These days where do we make a flight reservation for the visa to south africa ? Book on hold will expire in max 72 hours and may not be verifiable by the time the visa application is being reviewed
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls i urgently need to get an appointment in vfs lagos to apply for visit visa, but right now, earliest appointment date is in December. Pls pm me if you know any one who works in vfs who can assist with getting an appointment next week. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Raychielle: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imnaknus:
No I do not o. They didn't request for it during the application. Should I try to get it?

I hope you have your SAQA at hand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imnaknus: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Raychielle:
Don't 'try' to get it, GET IT NOW. UP won't offer you a place w/o your SAQA certificate. I'm telling you this from personal experience. I paid for the evaluation on the 13th of August and only received an e-mail, on the 12th of October, that my application had been received, after several unreplied e-mails and calls I made.

Now, on the 15th of October (a Friday), I got an e-mail from UP that I had till the 18th October (Monday) to send in my SAQA certificate, else I wouldn't be considered for admission. I immediately e-mailed SAQA and hoped for a miraculous response, but none came. I also responded to the UP e-mail, explaining my situation, but I got a reply that there was nothing they could do, and that, in their words "it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the certificate with all other documents". The mail further read "You are welcome to apply for the degree for the 2023 academic year when you have all the required documents available". Imagine my disappointment and anger... tsk.

I later received an e-mail from SAQA, on the 19th of October, that my certificate will be is estimated to be ready on 24/1/2022. That was when I gave up on SA.

So, biko, if you want UP to take you seriously, start your SAQA evaluation now. Good luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ABBYTUHESS(f): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Sylienkw:
After 5 months of waiting for South Africa Visa, I finally withdrew my passport, got it today. It took them 2 weeks with plenty calls and emails before I received it. Good luck to una that still hoping to get a visa from this people. But really no one needs a prophet to know that they don’t want you in their country.
Peace!

Was it vfs u called or South Africa Embassy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Agape123: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Sylienkw:
After 5 months of waiting for South Africa Visa, I finally withdrew my passport, got it today. It took them 2 weeks with plenty calls and emails before I received it. Good luck to una that still hoping to get a visa from this people. But really no one needs a prophet to know that they don’t want you in their country.
Peace!

Please give me their emails and number
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechoau(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Nikky1759:
No wonder they keep denying visa. Even the south africa consular is now corrupt imagine agent demanding 300k with. 150%assurance of a three month visit visa. I saw it with my 2naked eyes someone that they did it and got three month multiple entry in just 2weeks.South Africa!!!

Pls can I pm you regarding to this ? Pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Lion123:

Lol. Have you met South Africans? I don't even need to swear for them; their HIV rate would keep increasing because all they know is rape, teenage pregnancies and wickedness. They are useless people generally. Only reason I want to go there is to visit some Vineyards in the Stellenbosch area this holiday, and then I'm never bothering with their useless visa application process until I can buy a Grenada or Nevis passport so i don't have to go through this humiliation.

My brother you should have just accepted the rejection and moved on with your life instead of coming here to embarrass yourself with bitterness. Now if those South Africans come here and reply your nonsense about them,we will start getting mad and accusing them of hate yet we start the hatred. Is it the common South African you're insulting that's responsible for issuing you Visa? Why were you going to a country you hate in the first place ,are you not a hypocrite?.

9 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please can someone tell me if its still possible to get a business visa and procedure to open a business in SA.. Shop rent and apartment cost in cape town
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lion123: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ihaveleftnaija:

My brother you should have just accepted the rejection and moved on with your life instead of coming here to embarrass yourself with bitterness. Now if those South Africans come here and reply your nonsense about them,we will start getting mad and accusing them of hate yet we start the hatred. Is it the common South African you're insulting that's responsible for issuing you Visa? Why were you going to a country you hate in the first place ,are you not a hypocrite?.

Lol. Bro, they haven't even rejected me. My grouse is that my passport has been with them for a long time and I have withdrawn my application and they are wasting my fucking time in returning my bleeping passport. Return people's passports when they ask for it. Is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ihaveleftnaija: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lion123:

Lol. Bro, they haven't even rejected me. My grouse is that my passport has been with them for a long time and I have withdrawn my application and they are wasting my fucking time in returning my bleeping passport. Return people's passports when they ask for it. Is that too much to ask for?

You missed my point,why are you insulting their society as if they owe you a visa ? Were the innocent people you insulted involved in delaying your application?. Was it not enough to lash out at those working at the embassy, why insult others who have nothing to do with your predicament?.If they start listing everything wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians will you be around to defend because our society is not any better,we are the last people that should be starting unnecessary insults at others no matter how frustrated. My 2cents.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ABBYTUHESS(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lion123:

So annoying, withdrew my application last week Tuesday, am yet to get my passport back.I need my passport urgently this wednesday.I really don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by laeffizy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Make una come collect this rand na. 36/ naira o
undecided

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruckus07: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
What's the update bro? I also applied to go for for flight training, 5 weeks now. Have you gotten yours yet?
Agape123:

Lol, I submitted my application at Lagos VFS on September 28, got a message that it is under processing at Lagos high commission on Sept 29. Till now, I never got any response, I kept messaging their email the Lagos email is invalid, Abuja never reply since then. To even think my school is a flight school and it’s a professional course I’m going for which I was supposed to start on 1 Nov. Omo southy slow
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lion123: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
ABBYTUHESS:

So annoying, withdrew my application last week Tuesday, am yet to get my passport back.I need my passport urgently this wednesday.I really don't know what to do.

This is so wrong. How can they do this? It's such a mistake to apply for South African visa from those fucktards.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Agape123: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ruckus07:
What's the update bro? I also applied to go for for flight training, 5 weeks now. Have you gotten yours yet?

No I haven’t gotten anything. I submitted September 28. MBFS, omo no update jaree

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lion123: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Children of God!

My passport is finally ready for collection. I withdrew my passport last week, but those bastards at the South African high Commission were still withholding my passport. So I bombarded them with close to 100 emails today telling them to return my passport. I copied Nigerian Foreign affairs and the Minister of foreign affairs in my emails. I also just procured email software to send 100 reminder emails to VFS and the South African High Commission in Abuja EVERY HOUR starting from tomorrow until they returned my passport. I was going to be a major nuisance. The fun was just about to begin for me, since everyone wanted to be mad.

Thankfully, I just received the message from VFS that my passport is now ready for collection. I'm not getting a Visa, and I feel so grateful. Will spend Christmas in U.S since my American visa is still valid. Never ever applying for an S.A Visa again. Will wait till my money is complete and I can buy a second passport like Nevis or something that enables me visit S.A without the visa application nonsense. S.A is a lovely country; but the fuckers at the High Commission in Nigeria are completely loco.

I'm still going to contact the Journalists and tell them about the S.A High Commission's ill treatment of Nigerians and hostage of Nigerians' passports in the name of issuing visa, and the racketeering they have going on as well.

Biggest lesson: A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Learn to fight for your rights and don't just take nonsense sitting down.

Bye bye.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Agape123: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lion123:
Children of God!

My passport is finally ready for collection. I withdrew my passport last week, but those bastards at the South African high Commission were still withholding my passport. So I bombarded them with close to 100 emails today telling them to return my passport. I copied Nigerian Foreign affairs and the Minister of foreign affairs in my emails. I also just procured email software to send 100 reminder emails to VFS and the South African High Commission in Abuja EVERY HOUR starting from tomorrow until they returned my passport. I was going to be a major nuisance. The fun was just about to begin for me, since everyone wanted to be mad.

Thankfully, I just received the message from VFS that my passport is now ready for collection. I'm not getting a Visa, and I feel so grateful. Will spend Christmas in U.S since my American visa is still valid. Never ever applying for an S.A Visa again. Will wait till my money is complete and I can buy a second passport like Nevis or something that enables me visit S.A without the visa application nonsense. S.A is a lovely country; but the fuckers at the High Commission in Nigeria are completely loco.

I'm still going to contact the Journalists and tell them about the S.A High Commission's ill treatment of Nigerians and hostage of Nigerians' passports in the name of issuing visa, and the racketeering they have going on as well.

Biggest lesson: A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Learn to fight for your rights and don't just take nonsense sitting down.

Bye bye.

Before you go baba, abeg drop their email for me. The Lagos email I get is not valid, gmail keep saying unable to send. Etc
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
You must have enough capital to do that. Once you do, you can achieve it

austino677:
Please can someone tell me if its still possible to get a business visa and procedure to open a business in SA.. Shop rent and apartment cost in cape town
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
So nobody has any good news to share..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruthiegal: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ruthiegal:
I want to apply for visit visa for my 2 kids aged 2 years and 4 months respectively. Do they need yellow fever card as requirement as I’m told is compulsory to also submit. Also does an adult need the yellow fever card for submission

New application shocked
Do you even read some pages back on this thread?

Anyways to answer your question.
Yes yellow fever card is mandatory
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lion123:
Children of God!

Bye bye.

Good one bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
DrOA:
You must have enough capital to do that. Once you do, you can achieve it

please how much can one budget?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
children up to 10years need health vaccination card only adults are required to submit yellow card

Ruthiegal:
I want to apply for visit visa for my 2 kids aged 2 years and 4 months respectively. Do they need yellow fever card as requirement as I’m told is compulsory to also submit. Also does an adult need the yellow fever card for submission

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 1:17am On Nov 16, 2021
austino677:
please how much can one budget?

R5 mill ish
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruckus07: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Omo, Me sef na MBSF o
Agape123:

No I haven’t gotten anything. I submitted September 28. MBFS, omo no update jaree
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 5:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Omix2:

R5 mill ish
grin lol its funny
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shajaya: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Ruthiegal:
yellow card isn’t necessary for them. What they need is their vaccination/ immunization card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.