Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733903 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
This news from SA is sad sha. Everyone was really hoping that we are done with this virus.

But no. Just hoping naija doesn't implement ridiculous travel restrictions again. cry

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Katt247:

Visiting Visa for tourism. We wrote on our application we are staying for 7 days only. Single entry .included bank statement, employement letter, bank reference, hotel booking and flight booking etc.

Is God's doing friend. I am happy for you and how fast it was. Atleast we have hope now with this Good news.

Pls how did you book your hotel directly, which of the hotels. Did you make some payments for the hotel? Or is it pay on arrival? Again, how much is the flight now to Johannesburg?

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TMKsouth: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
tannystacey:
This news from SA is sad sha. Everyone was really hoping that we are done with this virus.

But no. Just hoping naija doesn't implement ridiculous travel restrictions again. cry

I guess with much of the world closing SA out, it would become easier for everyone else to enter SA in order to salvage the festive and summer tourism season. If I was the powers-that-be I would fast track applications from current friendly countries so as to balance the books.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Please house

Initially when ever I track my application, it says processing…. But now it’s saying “An unexpected error occurred while processing your request”
And it has been 3 months now since i submitted.

Any idea on what is wrong ??

Visit Visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2021
thompson4real:
Please house

Initially when ever I track my application, it says processing…. But now it’s saying “An unexpected error occurred while processing your request”
And it has been 3 months now since i submitted.

Any idea on what is wrong ??
what visa type
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by thompson4real: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2021
badtlimo:
what visa type

Visit Visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS

qhat was the document submitted??
Katt247:
Yaayy we just got a call from UPS to deliver our passport with SA visa on it....did submission last week thursday at VFS Lagos, and the visa is out today.. SA here i come...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
thompson4real:

Visit Visa.
what documents were submitted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Got an email that my passport has been handed over to UPs. Submitted application on the 16th of November . I guess with the resumption of SAA they are processing visa applications within two weeks now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
abnot:
Got an email that my passport has been handed over to UPs. Submitted application on the 16th of November . I guess with the resumption of SAA they are processing visa applications within two weeks now
which embassy did you submit.. I think all Lagos appointment date has been booked until next year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
badtlimo:
which embassy did you submit.. I think all Lagos appointment date has been booked until next year
Submitted at VFS lekki phase 1.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
abnot:

Submitted at VFS lekki phase 1.
please what are the documents you submitted and how much did you have in your statement of account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
badtlimo:
please what are the documents you submitted and how much did you have in your statement of account
The same documents I submitted in March when I was issued a 3 months validity multiple visa.
-intro letter from employer
-self intro letter
-passport /data page
-hotel reservation
-flight reservation
-bank statement with 6.2M at start and 13.7M at end .

I’m yet to get the passport delivered though. Depending on the outcome will plan my holiday. Want to rent a car and drive to Maputo and mbabane from j’burg. So if it’s issued I’m hoping that it will be a multiple entry visa else I’ll just go chill in Zanzibar
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bornready: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
What hotel did you use for reservation? I just got my passport back and visa denied due to unverifiable hotel yet I paid and showed proof but it was a hostel. Could that be a reason?
abnot:

The same documents I submitted in March when I was issued a 3 months validity multiple visa.
-self intro letter
-passport /data page
-hotel reservation
-flight reservation
-bank statement with 6.2M at start and 13.7M at end .

I’m yet to get the passport delivered though. Depending on the outcome will plan my holiday. Want to rent a car and drive to Maputo and mbabane from j’burg. So if it’s issued I’m hoping that it will be a multiple entry visa else I’ll just go chill in Zanzibar
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bornready:
What hotel did you use for reservation? I just got my passport back and visa denied due to unverifiable hotel yet I paid and showed proof but it was a hostel. Could that be a reason?
No idea. Last time I made a hotel reservation at holiday inn rosebank. The hotel cancelled it after 3 days because they were unable to charge my card. My card was a niara card with the $100 monthly limit. Those guys can deny an applicant with 100M and still put insufficient funds as reason.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bornready:
what documents did you submitted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2021
This is a visa, and passport inquiry thread.
We dont care about your South African insecurities.

Stop derailing the thread. undecided

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
kizonero:
[/quote][quote author=abnot post=108070067]
-self intro letter
-passport /data page
-hotel reservation
-flight reservation
-bank statement with 6.2M at start and 13.7M at e

We await your good news bro. Pls how did you do your hotel reservation directly and what is the hotel name. Did u pay for some days out of the day's u want to spend in SA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.