Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734072 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
It depends on the business you want to.
austino677:
please how much can one budget?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
DrOA:
It depends on the business you want to.
buying and selling.. Estimate of shop rent and apartment rent cape town or Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bombzy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
How can I contact you
KazikageSama:
Rands available at 35NGN per Rand if interested.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2021
There are different kinds of buying and selling. So it depends on what you want to buy and sell. Also accomodation is expensive in both locations. You can get a room within an apartment for minimum of R3000 monthly or even less, but it depends on the locations. Your security must be the priority of any choice, so you must be ready to pay more for a secured and good accommodation.
You need to register your business with appropriate agencies. You also need capital for shop and goods. So I don't know what to estimate for your buying and selling. Is it tuck shop, spare parts ship, grocery shop, electronic shop, furniture. Clothing or what. So your buying and selling is inexhaustible.

austino677:
buying and selling.. Estimate of shop rent and apartment rent cape town or Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa13: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hello house,please I need direct booking hotel in South Africa that I can use to facilitate my Visa application

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
DrOA:
There are different kinds of buying and selling. So it depends on what you want to buy and sell. Also accomodation is expensive in both locations. You can get a room within an apartment for minimum of R3000 monthly or even less, but it depends on the locations. Your security must be the priority of any choice, so you must be ready to pay more for a secured and good accommodation.
You need to register your business with appropriate agencies. You also need capital for shop and goods. So I don't know what to estimate for your buying and selling. Is it tuck shop, spare parts ship, grocery shop, electronic shop, furniture. Clothing or what. So your buying and selling is inexhaustible.

well understood
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
olaoluwa13:
Hello house,please I need direct booking hotel in South Africa that I can use to facilitate my Visa application
have you been able to get the hotel booked … I’m also looking for one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa13: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
No
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
olaoluwa13:
No
how are you planning on doing that ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Iii have some rands available for Naira exchange. Pls contact me should in case you are intereste

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DrOA: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
SAQA has a lot of applications they are dealing with. Most from the backlogs of last year lockdown. I applied for evaluation of my WASC from July 2021, am still waiting till now. Recently they informed me it will be delivered next week to my house here in SA.

Imnaknus:

Don't 'try' to get it, GET IT NOW. UP won't offer you a place w/o your SAQA certificate. I'm telling you this from personal experience. I paid for the evaluation on the 13th of August and only received an e-mail, on the 12th of October, that my application had been received, after several unreplied e-mails and calls I made.

Now, on the 15th of October (a Friday), I got an e-mail from UP that I had till the 18th October (Monday) to send in my SAQA certificate, else I wouldn't be considered for admission. I immediately e-mailed SAQA and hoped for a miraculous response, but none came. I also responded to the UP e-mail, explaining my situation, but I got a reply that there was nothing they could do, and that, in their words "it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the certificate with all other documents". The mail further read "You are welcome to apply for the degree for the 2023 academic year when you have all the required documents available". Imagine my disappointment and anger... tsk.

I later received an e-mail from SAQA, on the 19th of October, that my certificate will be is estimated to be ready on 24/1/2022. That was when I gave up on SA.

So, biko, if you want UP to take you seriously, start your SAQA evaluation now. Good luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
adespecial:
Iii have some rands available for Naira exchange. Pls contact me should in case you are intereste

Rate please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Amazon2190: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rate please

adespecial:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Good morning everyone
Why is this place dry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
we dont like to visit SA again lol
badtlimo:
Good morning everyone
Why is this place dry

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Google marathon lodge, kesignton, Johannesburg
badtlimo:
have you been able to get the hotel booked … I’m also looking for one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
adespecial:
Google marathon lodge, kesignton, Johannesburg
what about a guest house
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aduragbemi09: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2021
any info when SA process visa? on their website it says 6days, how sure is this please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2021
It’s like a quest house too. Very affordable and you will get quality service.
badtlimo:
what about a guest house
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 2:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Pls is there anyone who submitted application at Abuja lately cos There seems to be no appointment date in Lagos for this year again for long term visa category except for Abuja and Portharcourt. Abuja applicants pls come and share your experience.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Katt247: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yaayy we just got a call from UPS to deliver our passport with SA visa on it....did submission last week thursday at VFS Lagos, and the visa is out today.. SA here i come...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
aduragbemi09:
any info when SA process visa? on their website it says 6days, how sure is this please
not possible
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Katt247:
Yaayy we just got a call from UPS to deliver our passport with SA visa on it....did submission last week thursday at VFS Lagos, and the visa is out today.. SA here i come...

Yours was fast oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Agape123: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Katt247:

Lol, really?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badtlimo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Katt247:
please put us through how you did it ..congrats
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Katt247:

Wow! Congratulations o...it was really fast o. What type of Visa?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Katt247: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
kizonero:

Wow! Congratulations o...it was really fast o. What type of Visa?

Visiting Visa for tourism. We wrote on our application we are staying for 7 days only. Single entry .included bank statement, employement letter, bank reference, hotel booking and flight booking etc.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
adespecial:
Pls is there anyone who submitted application at Abuja lately cos There seems to be no appointment date in Lagos for this year again for long term visa category except for Abuja and Portharcourt. Abuja applicants pls come and share your experience.

Please how did you book the appointment!

I have not been able to pay for the appointment using my bank cards
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j3log: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Katt247:

Please how did you pay for the appointment booking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.