Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734103 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kenyana(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
I travel to johannesburg often from nairobi to dar el salam to mposhi lusaka zambia to gaborone botswana to johanesburg only 150$ advantage of dual citizenship, NG Passport dey limit most of nigerians from accessing some countries.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KIDfurniture(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don’t have problem with the bribing visa agents that have a very strong connect inside the so called embassy… my problem is why pay that amount for South African visa…if it was Canada , America , Australia , Japan Europe .. my brother I will pay oh…

olaryemmy:

This country Na yawa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
KIDfurniture:
I don’t have problem with the bribing visa agents that have a very strong connect inside the so called embassy… my problem is why pay that amount for South African visa…if it was Canada , America , Australia , Japan Europe .. my brother I will pay oh…

Please check your mail.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KIDfurniture(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok … seen

chemashie:

Please check your mail.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JapaProfessor: 4:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Kenyana:
I travel to johannesburg often from nairobi to dar el salam to mposhi lusaka zambia to gaborone botswana to johanesburg only 150$ advantage of dual citizenship, NG Passport dey limit most of nigerians from accessing some countries.

Which passport is that?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2022
KIDfurniture:

have you ever been to sa before?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KIDfurniture(m): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes yes…. Twice

lymelyte:
have you ever been to sa before?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kenyana(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=JapaProfessor post=111987025]
Which passport is that? Uganda Passport

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anointeddove: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kenyana:
YOUR CONTACT BRO PLEASE
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Frayo464: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good Day here, Am currently making plans to move to SA to settle down from Nigeria.....But I was wondering if it would be possible to secure a Job like either, security, cleaner, waiter and any white collar jobs to cope with life There
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Frayo464: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anyone here should please help if you have an ideal of how much it would cost me to Apply for a visitor Visa.....Am a newbie Here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please any updates regarding e visa. Anyone get approved or respond?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Frayo464:
Good Day here, Am currently making plans to move to SA to settle down from Nigeria.....But I was wondering if it would be possible to secure a Job like either, security, cleaner, waiter and any white collar jobs to cope with life There
You cant get a job in those areas . Please try other countries. More importantly, traveling with a visitor visa to find work is not possible. You will become illegal immigrants

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have rands for sale @37. If you need it you can send me DM
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olusegunz(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Hello house
Please what do the first notice message mean?

"You are required to electronically add/finalise Supporting documents To your online application within 14days of this letter?

Is it that they need more supporting documents or what? Someone should please put me through
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2022
I want to confirm if VFS still handle tourist visa for south Africa apart from this online E-VISA they just launched?

I got their visa last year when I applied ..

Also can someone use south Africa visa to process PTA ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 1:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Olusegunz:
Hello house
Please what do the first notice message mean?

"You are required to electronically add/finalise Supporting documents To your online application within 14days of this letter?

Is it that they need more supporting documents or what? Someone should please put me through

When did you applied? Normally before submitting documents they will give you notice alerts like this I’m not sure about yours if it’s the same.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 1:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

I want to confirm if VFS still handle tourist visa for south Africa apart from this online E-VISA they just launched?

Yes you’re legible to apply for pta with SA visa

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 1:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Thanks Nnasirmania, please is Lagos south Africa vfs open? I checked vfs appointment and there's no available date in Lagos, or are they doing walk-in?

Please need any update

[quote author=Nasirmaina post=112102802][/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 3:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks Nnasirmania, please is Lagos south Africa vfs open? I checked vfs appointment and there's no available date in Lagos, or are they doing walk-in?

Please need any update

You’re welcome. Lagos VFS for South Africa not resume yet. All the applications will submit it in Abuja vfs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Only VFS Abuja is open and yes they still process Tourists Visas there.
I got PTA with my E-Visa to SA but mhen it was a long, tedious process. Because this is a very new visa type, the banks were unable to authenticate it but thank God for internal connections in the bank.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Hummmm 9ja we no get value at all, because of tourist visa person go take flight to Abuja huh. If say make you go by road kidnapers full kidigba on highway I rather wait till then open for Lagos VFS.

God bless you� Nasirmania

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nomadfx: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
KIDfurniture:
What if I told you that the useless agent and the inside person charge up to 1million naira for a guaranteed visa. Well only yahoo boys patronize them sha for now. Deposit of 500k first, no need for document sef from your end.. just ur passport and application form filled with passports. Processing time just 1 week. Nigeria needs to be rescued fast.

Do you have sure link pls, also let not keep giving this guy's reps, no be only them get money abeg. We hard working people too can spend. Just that we do it responsibly abi what should we do when we apply clean normal way and they seize ur passport down for 4months and tell you

Document lack credibility
Hotel reservations expired

Even with company bank reference, do yo know the highest it takes a Ghanian to get SA visa is 3days or 1week ?

The stigma on being a Nigerian is just too much...

Abeg do you have that link ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nomadfx: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Pls e-visa people any luck ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by nomadfx: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2022
KazikageSama:

I got PTA with my E-Visa to SA but mhen it was a long, tedious process. Because this is a very new visa type, the banks were unable to authenticate it but thank God for internal connections in the bank.

They give yo e visa ? Pls can we talk ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2022
KazikageSama:

Please when did you apply the evisa how long the process take please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
nomadfx:

They give yo e visa ? Pls can we talk ?

Sure please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
KazikageSama:
E-Visa granted today for my 2 dependants.

Seems we were part of the first beneficiaries of the platform.

Date of Submission - 25th Feb
Approval Date - 4th April
Duration - 3months (I was surprised cos we requested for 1month)
Visa Type - Multiple Entry
Doc Submitted - Proof of my legal status, invitation letter for them, evidence of our relationship, confirmation of my address, my payslip and bank account.

I was initially skeptical if the platform is operational yet but now I have my confirmation.

All the best to all other applicants.

I gave the details here Nasirmaina

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy for you bro, do you get your PTA in cash or then TF it to your card

KazikageSama:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello guys, who applied for study visa in March and has heard from the consulate ?

Even guys that applied in February haven't heard anything. What's up

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.