Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1740957 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Happy for you bro, do you get your PTA in cash or then TF it to your acct

I got USD cash from the bank. Max is 4k USD
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by innamorat(f): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
[I applied for study visa since 11th February but i am yet to get any response from them. Its very frustrating waiting this long =Galileoxyz post=112114460]Hello guys, who applied for study visa in March and has heard from the consulate ?

Even guys that applied in February haven't heard anything. What's up [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
KazikageSama:

Please brother.

Do you walk in to the bank to apply for the PTA or you fill form A online first......

I don't seems to understand the new pro ess for PTA.

I used to walk into any bank before and get my PTA just immediately
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry which bank? Because not all bank that give person in cash

KazikageSama:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talk2dekky(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please who has the online link to apply for Evisa? Please share. Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Additivesupplie:

Please brother.

Do you walk in to the bank to apply for the PTA or you fill form A online first......

You have to apply online through the TRMS platform then you'd pick your desired bank to collect it (https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/index.html) but please note that this is subject to the availability of USD or ZAR in the branch you chose else you may have to try another branch. I had to liase with like 5branches in my own case to get some.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
talk2dekky:
Please who has the online link to apply for Evisa? Please share. Thank you

https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/home
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Sorry which bank? Because not all bank that give person in cash

Try Top tier GT or Stanbic IBTC branches
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talk2dekky(f): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
After filling did you take it bck to the bank
KazikageSama:

You have to apply online through the TRMS platform then you'd pick your desired bank to collect it (https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/index.html) but please note that this is subject to the availability of USD or ZAR in the branch you chose else you may have to try another branch. I had to liase with like 5branches in my own case to get some.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Additivesupplie: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
KazikageSama:

Thank you so much brother
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by umar2521: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Applied my study permit since 20th Jan, but still no response from Abuja High Commission.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by umar2521: 1:42am On Apr 21, 2022
innamorat:
[I applied for study visa since 11th February but i am yet to get any response from them. Its very frustrating waiting this long =Galileoxyz post=112114460]Hello guys, who applied for study visa in March and has heard from the consulate ?

Even guys that applied in February haven't heard anything. What's up
Even January no response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ilovelearning(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2022
KazikageSama:

Please which bank did you apply to and how long did it take before you got it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Phorlly43: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2022
innamorat:

Even guys that applied in February haven't heard anything. What's up
I sent a mail to you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2022
umar2521:

Even January no response
This is seriously serious.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2022
ilovelearning:

Please which bank did you apply to and how long did it take before you got it?

2working days. Could have been completed same day but the bank branches I reached out to didn't have PTA cash.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Additivesupplie:

Please brother.

You fill online, you collect in branch.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2022
pufframmy:
After filling did you take it bck to the bank

Yes, the bank will verify you and your details when you get there. They had issues verifying the E-Visa though cos it's pretty new and there isn't a platform to authenticate it yet so that delayed us for some hours before they dealt.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Do you submit your E-VISA and Air ticket through CBN online applicano

KazikageSama:

Yes, the bank will verify you and your details when you get there. They had issues verifying the E-Visa though cos it's pretty new and there isn't a platform to authenticate it yet so that delayed us for some hours before they dealt.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Do you submit your E-VISA and Air ticket through CBN online applicano

Yes please, Visa, passport, ticket
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
This e-visa self I no understand after I create my profile got email confirmation in my email then i click to activate it, when I sign in to start filling the e-visa application form na problem I no see where to fill the form.

Please any idea what to click on these box? See below attached

Application for visa to temporarily sojourn in the republic of south Africa

OR

Application for waiver

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
KazikageSama:

Very useful information. Do you require a return ticket? Or do you think just a one-way ticket would be enough?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
This e-visa self I no understand after I create my profile got email confirmation in my email then i click to activate it, when I sign in to start filling the e-visa application form na problem I no see where to fill the form.

Please any idea what to click on these box? See below attached

Application for visa to temporarily sojourn in the republic of south Africa

L

OR

Application for waiver

Which visa are you looking for? Visit visa if visit visa u need to choose options 1 first and go to the right and put 01 if you’re applying alone without dependent the go next and fill the application. Very ready for discouraging site.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Juwohn:

Very useful information. Do you require a return ticket? Or do you think just a one-way ticket would be enough?

You require return ticket

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Phorlly43:

I sent a mail to you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks Nasir you always be helpful, Please is it flight itinerary reservation I will use for the e-visa?

Because they ask in the form Do you have a valid return ticket?

Please advise

Nasirmaina:

Which visa are you looking for? Visit visa if visit visa u need to choose options 1 first and go to the right and put 01 if you’re applying alone without dependent the go next and fill the application. Very ready for discouraging site.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Thanks Nasir you always be helpful, Please is it flight itinerary reservation I will use for the e-visa?

Because they ask in the form Do you have a valid return ticket?

Please advise

I’m not sure if you can any ticket. But in my case i use the valid ticket because i have already booked it so the embassy denied me and i reschedule it and apply for this e visa with it.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is there anyone in the house who applied recently? Is valid flight ticket is require?

Also any idea how to get a yellow card without physical int passport? Because my wife passport is at the Brazil embassy, can she go with her photocopy of her passport bio date page to do the yellow fever?

[quote author=Nasirmaina post=112150969][/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Please anyone applied for e-visa ?

What this question under marriage is I chosen customary Union I think ie court marriage right ? But this particular question that pop up

Do you have any custody or maintenance obligations in respect of children born from such marriages/ permanent legally recognised spousal relationship, including legally adopted children?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ilovelearning(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
KazikageSama:

2working days. Could have been completed same day but the bank branches I reached out to didn't have PTA cash.

Ok thanks, but which bank did you apply to? Zenithbank has delayed my application now for over 1week+
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2022
ilovelearning:

Ok thanks, but which bank did you apply to? Zenithbank has delayed my application now for over 1week+

Try GT or Stanbic head office branches. The key is going there very early.

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.