Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1737238 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 12:23am On May 01, 2022
No notification and no message from them, I don't have any contact to get across to them.
adebowalew:

Do you get notifications from them ?
Or do you message them?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yhamo: 8:55am On May 03, 2022
Rands available for exchange. Hit me up if you need Rand.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentleken: 9:02am On May 04, 2022
KazikageSama:

Only VFS Abuja is open and yes they still process Tourists Visas there.
I got PTA with my E-Visa to SA but mhen it was a long, tedious process. Because this is a very new visa type, the banks were unable to authenticate it but thank God for internal connections in the bank.

Please i need some assistance with the South Africa e-visa. I have successfully completed the filling of the form and uploaded my documents but i am finding it difficult to pay for the visa fees using my card. each time i try, my bank will send me OTP but the space to type the OTP in wont respond. I am using my Access Bank Visa card. Although i could see where it is stated "Visa currently unavailable" I really dont know how to go about it, I need some direction pls.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 3:15pm On May 04, 2022
Gentleken:

Please i need some assistance with the South Africa e-visa. I have successfully completed the filling of the form and uploaded my documents but i am finding it difficult to pay for the visa fees using my card. each time i try, my bank will send me OTP but the space to type the OTP in wont respond. I am using my Access Bank Visa card. Although i could see where it is stated "Visa currently unavailable" I really dont know how to go about it, I need some direction pls.
Thanks

Use vpn

Try to download vpn
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hibiyemsy: 4:31pm On May 04, 2022
Abeg make una help me oo. I submitted my last passport in Abuja for visitor visa. Till now no visa nothing. At the end of March I filled the form for withdrawal of Application so I can have my passport . They refused to process it. Last week I filled another withdrawal form . Still they haven’t returned my passport . You refused to process my application for how long. Now I’m saying return my passport I don’t want yet IT is a problem. Please advise what I can do coz these people are very stupid and I’m so angry at this point
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hibiyemsy: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
I need my passport back for other useful purpose. They can keep their visa. I was considering going to the embassy to cause a scene but I don’t even know if they’ll let me in. Please house help me . 1st withdrawal form was filled and submitted 23rd of March . I submitted another one again last week telling them to return my passport abi what’s all this

Please anyone that has withdrawn the application should help me. I’ve sent an email to some emails I found on this thread informing them of the above but no response still. How can you have my passort since January. And no communication since
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
Hibiyemsy:
I need my passport back for other useful purpose. They can keep their visa. I was considering going to the embassy to cause a scene but I don’t even know if they’ll let me in. Please house help me . 1st withdrawal form was filled and submitted 23rd of March . I submitted another one again last week telling them to return my passport abi what’s all this

Please anyone that has withdrawn the application should help me. I’ve sent an email to some emails I found on this thread informing them of the above but no response still. How can you have my passort since January. And no communication since
I'm planning to go the embassy in Lagos next week to see for myself. This is getting out of hand. This issue has gotten to a point where we need to go on Twitter and tag Dabiri and others.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
chemashie:

I'm planning to go the embassy in Lagos next week to see for myself. This is getting out of hand. This issue has gotten to a point where we need to go on Twitter and tag Dabiri and others.

Mr Bankole and to others who care to know. south africa is no longer easily issuing visas as it used to be. Infact i got a first class info today from an immi director in SA that all visas submitted in foreign embassies are to be processed in pretoria home affairs moving forward . Even i a PR holder also had my parents visitors visa denied this week in Nigeria after 5months processing. They are both 70 years + and have visited Australia , South africa , UK and US and yet they denied their applications.

In SA currently a lot as changed with issuing of permits and it as become extremely difficult with the new visa regulations in issuing work visas now due to the operation dudula and locals protesting that foreigners are taking their jobs. Most foreigners are now applying for least alternative permits which is spousal or life partner visas to still be able to stay in SA.

The federal government of Nigerias attention i believe needs to be drawn to the high rate of denials in Nigeria tho and the time line to issuing even an ordinary visitors visa to SA in Nigeria is outrageous which eventually gets denied. This is getting out of hand and no one seems to be talking about it. Its high time we petition those who could intervene in this craziness by SA embassy

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
chemashie:

Let petition them on Twitter . I support this motion . If we can do this believe me they will definitely be a different

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
shineforth:

Mr Bankole and to others who care to know. south africa is no longer easily issuing visas as it used to be. Infact i got a first class info today from an immi director in SA that all visas submitted in foreign embassies are to be processed in pretoria home affairs moving forward . Even i a PR holder also had my parents visitors visa denied this week in Nigeria after 5months processing. They are both 70 years + and have visited Australia , South africa , UK and US and yet they denied their applications.

In SA currently a lot as changed with issuing of permits and it as become extremely difficult with the new visa regulations in issuing work visas now due to the operation dudula and locals protesting that foreigners are taking their jobs. Most foreigners are now applying for least alternative permits which is spousal or life partner visas to still be able to stay in SA.

The federal government of Nigerias attention i believe needs to be drawn to the high rate of denials in Nigeria tho and the time line to issuing even an ordinary visitors visa to SA in Nigeria is outrageous which eventually gets denied. This is getting out of hand and no one seems to be talking about it. Its high time we petition those who could intervene in this craziness by SA embassy

Where did you submit the application and when?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2022
olaryemmy:

Let petition them on Twitter . I support this motion . If we can do this believe me they will definitely be a different

Better
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
adebowalew:

Where did you submit the application and when?

First week Dec 2021 at Lagos VFS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hibiyemsy: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Please I really need advise on how to collect back my passport . I submitted my withdrawal from first on the 23rd of March then another one on the 28th April. I really need back my passports . I’ve sent several emails which have all gone unattended to now and I don’t know what to do again . I need my passport next week for another purpose
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by limosodiq(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
Yhamo:
Rands available for exchange. Hit me up if you need Rand.
Hello, i am interested pls.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
if u are in SA and U need RAND i have someone at WITBANK ARea that can do the exchange for u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sirgilbz: 2:13am On May 06, 2022
Good morning house

I need an urgent help
I was offered a PhD scholarship admission last December and I was to resume studies by February this year but the saqa evaluation certificate wasn't ready. However, I got the certificate today and I want to apply for a visa immediately. Please I need a guideline on how to go about it smoothly. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by GeneralDae: 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
shineforth:

Apart from you guys in South Africa who are already there, I'd say Nigerians should go to other countries and stop going to South Africa for now. The reputation of Nigerians in South Africa and Dubai doesn't seem to be very good at the moment from my assessment.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 1:05am On May 07, 2022
Please anyone with idea how I can make a payment for E-visa for 3 applicants? Online payment portal is not currently available.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Please how do you make a payment for evisa online ? Keep showing visa currently unavailable for past a weeks now.

Please any help

lexy2lexy:
I submitted my evisa application and made payment but it is still asking for support documents. Is one required to submit the optional documents?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 2:08pm On May 07, 2022
Please are you later successfully making the payment for evisa online? It’s showing visa currently not available for couple of days now please any help

Gentleken:

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 9:57am On May 09, 2022
Is this thread no function again? Southy as serve 9ja breakfast
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 9:35am On May 11, 2022
Hello house
Please what do the first notice message mean?

"You are required to electronically add/finalise Supporting documents To your online application within 14days of this letter?

Is it that they need more supporting documents or what? Someone should please put me through
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olusegunz(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2022
AskGod07:

Hello house
Please what do the first notice message mean?

"You are required to electronically add/finalise Supporting documents To your online application within 14days of this letter?

Is it that they need more supporting documents or what? Someone should please put me through

Have you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by buzzy1(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2022
Please I need a sample of self-introduction letter
I have to training to attend by July 2022 in Pretoria
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by violam: 7:54am On May 12, 2022
Hi please how do I contact you.

KIDfurniture:
South Africa only approves submitted application with their approved agent fast fast.. you must pay certain amount sha.. smiles

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:15am On May 12, 2022
violam:
Hi please how do I contact you.

Be careful, thread courteously. Just an advice.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 10:46am On May 12, 2022
KazikageSama:

Be careful, thread courteously. Just an advice.

Boss, what's good ?

It's going to three months now. What's happening �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigerboy200: 11:17am On May 12, 2022
Please is VFS in Lagos now open to receiving SA visa applications?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Don1985: 11:45am On May 12, 2022
bigerboy200:
Please is VFS in Lagos now open to receiving SA visa applications?
NO
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AskGod07: 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
Yes I have uploaded doc and submitted since last 2 weeks but just make a payment yesterday and the status of the payment showing INITIATED up till now, I used dollar acct to make a payment for 3 applicant and the money as been deducted from my acct but yet to receive debited alert from my bank.

This South Africa evisa portal is immature and confusing, how do you go about your own application

Olusegunz:

Have you submitted your application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.