Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741405 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gentlesoul3268: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
There's a place in E-VISA asked do you have return ticket YES or NO? Also asked to input the booking code, I can't take the risk to book a flight when the e-visa as not approve is there anyone who came across this issue please kindly guide me I only booked for flight reservation itinerary can I put the code there Or what?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by egbonodjetj: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Additivesupplie:

Please brother.

Do you walk in to the bank to apply for the PTA or you fill form A online first......

I don't seems to understand the new pro ess for PTA.

I used to walk into any bank before and get my PTA just immediately

Contact me for your PTA in cash. Send mail to vivizoey3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jxool: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2022
lymelyte:
why is that some of you guys that have never been outside 9ja would just sit an assume everything you read online to be true.? shocked

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Rand is available for exchange
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DroluAj: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2022
I have some Rand for sale. If you need
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
What's your rate please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Any update on study permits and other categories of visas from SA embassies in Lagos and Abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Good day everyone. I applied for a research visitor visa at VFS Abuja and till date I have not heard from them. Is there an email or phone number someone can use to contact them at the South Africa embassy Abuja? Please help!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2022
shigo04:
Good day everyone. I applied for a research visitor visa at VFS Abuja and till date I have not heard from them. Is there an email or phone number someone can use to contact them at the South Africa embassy Abuja? Please help!

What date and month did you applied man

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temayo: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Good morning all.

Someone should please guide me on what is best to do.

I tried to book an appointment for a visiting Visa with SA embassy via VFS but I got a notification that there was no open seats available for Abuja. What should be done in this case?

Can I apply through eVisa. If yes, will it be processed in time because I need it urgently?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shigo04: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
olaryemmy:

What date and month did you applied man

I applied on the 17th of March. Is there any means someone can contact them at Abuja embassy? Cos my resumption date is 1st of May and no show till now. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
shigo04:

I applied on the 17th of March. Is there any means someone can contact them at Abuja embassy? Cos my resumption date is 1st of May and no show till now. Thank you.

I think there is bro . You just have to be patient thou .. resumption doesn’t really matter . I did mine 9th of March . You will end of getting the visa . It take a long time to process now . Just chill and hope for the best
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruckus07: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Bro, applied in January and still yet to get my passport, it's gonna be a long wait unfortunately, better get ready
olaryemmy:

I think there is bro . You just have to be patient thou .. resumption doesn’t really matter . I did mine 9th of March . You will end of getting the visa . It take a long time to process now . Just chill and hope for the best
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Ruckus07:
Bro, applied in January and still yet to get my passport, it's gonna be a long wait unfortunately, better get ready

All those that I heard that applied in January had gotten their visa,there is something behind yours
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2022
adebowalew:

All those that I heard that applied in January had gotten their visa,there is something behind yours

This is not true! I filed on the 12th of January and have yet to receive any updates after receiving the first SMS from VFS on the same day. If I didn't live far away from Lagos, I would have wanted to visit VI to see for myself. I have started my fellowship remotely, and my monthly stipends are going into my account since January. I simply require the visa in order to plan my schedules for quarterly trips to South Africa over the next two years.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2022
chemashie:

This is not true! I filed on the 12th of January and have yet to receive any updates after receiving the first SMS from VFS on the same day. If I didn't live far away from Lagos, I would have wanted to visit VI to see for myself. I have started my fellowship remotely, and my monthly stipends are going into my account since January. I simply require the visa in order to plan my schedules for quarterly trips to South Africa over the next two years.

Oh, you applied in Lagos. I feel there's something up. They've stopped receiving applications for months so I wonder what's delaying yours. You can send them mails
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Ruckus07:

Did you also apply in Lagos ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temayo: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Can someone guide me on this please.

Temayo:
Good morning all.

Someone should please guide me on what is best to do.

I tried to book an appointment for a visiting Visa with SA embassy via VFS but I got a notification that there was no open seats available for Abuja. What should be done in this case?

Can I apply through eVisa. If yes, will it be processed in time because I need it urgently?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaryemmy(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Temayo:

Did you check for port harcourt as well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temayo: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Yes, I did.

I'm aware Lagos and Port Harcourt branches are temporarily closed.

olaryemmy:

Did you check for port harcourt as well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Temayo:

What kind of Visa do you want to apply for please?
Most applications can now be made via the E-Visa platform.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Temayo:
Yes, I did.

I'm aware Lagos and Port Harcourt branches are temporarily closed.

Everywhere is closed now. Even Abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ruckus07: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
No, applied in Abuja
Galileoxyz:

Did you also apply in Lagos ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ruckus07:
No, applied in Abuja

Omo, study visa since January ? What school is that ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temayo: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Are you sure of this? It must not happen.

Galileoxyz:

Everywhere is closed now. Even Abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't think this is true, I apply on 14th January in Abuja and the Visa is not out.
adebowalew:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2022
sukuman:
I don't think this is true, I apply on 14th January in Abuja and the Visa is not out.

It’s true. You can’t make new applications or appointments for South Africa visa now. I think they want finish with the pending applications. No appointments on vfs website. But they said stay turn i have read their reply for someone asking about SA visa appointments on Twitter.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Galileoxyz: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Nasirmaina:

It’s true. You can’t make new applications or appointments for South Africa visa now. I think they want finish with the pending applications. No appointments on vfs website. But they said stay turn i have read their reply for someone asking about SA visa appointments on Twitter.

Till after the holidays. Next week I presume
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
sukuman:

Which type of visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sukuman: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Student Visa
adebowalew:

Which type of visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2022
sukuman:
Student Visa

Hmmmm
All is well
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
sukuman:
Student Visa
Do you get notifications from them ?
Or do you message them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.