Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727345 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2023
Rand is available for Naira

If you need rand, contact: +2348063111999 (Whatsapp)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 1:19pm On May 25, 2023
SA refused my evisa application for the reason “invalid bank statement”.
This is utter rubbish because bank statements uploaded were genuine. The graduation program we were supposed to travel for have been done since close to 2 weeks ago.

Who understands the meaning of “invalid bank statement” please?

These people are just useless!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:23pm On May 25, 2023
Probably they couldnt open the file you uploaded. Very simple
EcashPlanet:
SA refused my evisa application for the reason “invalid bank statement”.
This is utter rubbish because bank statements uploaded were genuine. The graduation program we were supposed to travel for have been done since close to 2 weeks ago.

Who understands the meaning of “invalid bank statement” please?

These people are just useless!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NazNation: 1:53pm On May 25, 2023
Has anyone been able to sort out the issue with the evisa where they are not able to download the evisa outcome due to the fact that there is no 'eye' icon beside the progress status!!!??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by punchyy(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2023
Finally got my passport after missing my US interview. Please who can help with affordable airlines Lagos to Capetown.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:50pm On May 25, 2023
Air cotedovoire
punchyy:
Finally got my passport after missing my US interview. Please who can help with affordable airlines Lagos to Capetown.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
hunee:

Naa. It was a pdf file, it didn't have a code and all pages were stamped and signed.

I feel they are just looking for an excuse to refuse because the date for the event already passed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by horlorbah(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Good morning house. My SA visa was refused 8 days after I submitted at the VFS centre in Lagos.
The reason for the refusal is that my bank statement lacks credibility. Meanwhile I submitted the signed and stamped bank statement that I printed online, it shows my salary payment and other transactions for the last 3 months.

Is it that they no longer want to issue Nigerians visas or what?
Please can anyone help me with an email for complaint because I was told I can complaint within 10 working days?

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by punchyy(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2023
Does it operate in Nigeria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:32am On May 26, 2023
EcashPlanet:

Naa. It was a pdf file, it didn't have a code and all pages were stamped and signed.

I feel they are just looking for an excuse to refuse because the date for the event already passed.

If you say so.

But invalid technically speaking means they can not view your documents.

When you uploaded, did you verify if it was uploaded by clicking the viewing icon.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 11:21am On May 26, 2023
hunee:

If you say so.

But invalid technically speaking means they can not view your documents.

When you uploaded, did you verify if it was uploaded by clicking the viewing icon.

It was uploaded on VFS, they could view it. The only document they had issue with was flight ticket, and I was asked to reprint, which I did and sent across.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2023
EcashPlanet:

It was uploaded on VFS, they could view it. The only document they had issue with was flight ticket, and I was asked to reprint, which I did and sent across.

As at today, my children's application and that of their uncle and Aunts that were supposed to travel with us were all refused. Reason "Travel date elapsed"
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by horlorbah(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2023
Please someone should give me answers
horlorbah:
Good morning house. My SA visa was refused 8 days after I submitted at the VFS centre in Lagos.
The reason for the refusal is that my bank statement lacks credibility. Meanwhile I submitted the signed and stamped bank statement that I printed online, it shows my salary payment and other transactions for the last 3 months.

Please can anyone help me with an email for complaint because I was told I can complaint within 10 working days?

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2023
adebowalew:
Rand is available for Naira

If you need rand, contact: +2348063111999 (Whatsapp)

What's the rate abeg?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 9:11pm On May 26, 2023
Jamescool2:
Good morning, I applied for Visa in January. I still have my passport with me but I received this yesterday

Processed Visa Application Reference no. SAAB/120123/01 is ready for collection at The South Africa Visa Application Centre Plot 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way ,Central Business District 3rd Floor Sterling Building Abuja on Fri May 19 2023 If opted for Courier please wait for your application to be delivered.

Processed Visa Application ref no. SAAB/120123/01 has been dispatched to the courier service provider from The South African Visa Application Centre, ABUJA.

Which visa did you apply for?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sojeezy247: 9:50pm On May 26, 2023
horlorbah:
Please someone should give me answers
Which bank ? And did you go to the bank to stamp it ? Because those bank people if it is not GTbank(because all their pages are stamped) for other banks you have to go and stamp at the bank irrespective of the online stamp on it,for SA embassy to accept it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 10:41pm On May 26, 2023
horlorbah:

Thank you

I will advise you submit bank statements stamped directly from your bank next time. Some online bank statements do not have verification codes which may place doubts regarding it's originality even if it has the online stamp.

The so called complaint is a form of appeal. When you appeal it is strongly advisable to resubmit all the documents again.

But you should note that appeal takes time. The process for visa appeal is totally different.

I will advise you to reapply and attach your rejection letter to the new application.

Cheers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 6:56am On May 27, 2023
South Africa Is one of the Useless Embassy
they just want to be milking us,
Submited an application and they send and update for the application
getting to the website application cant be seen again, my brother that needs it is very said now , have been mailing them but they keep redirecting from one Office to another
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ademma2022: 2:21am On May 28, 2023
Hello house, I have been following this thread for a period of time and I have some concerns, I would like your help on how to proceed
1. I work in the hospitality industry as a party chef assistant and I would love to improve and get a certificate in South Africa I have done my research and I have seen how diverse the hospitality industry is, but I have an issue getting admission as I am required to get a SAQA evaluation before I can be granted admission to any institution, is there a way I can bypass this issue,
2. Regarding the travel insurance for visa application, can you recommend any company I can purchase from?
NB I re-wrote my WAEC examination and I have not gotten my certificate

thank you as I anticipate your response in advance
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yinkaolola: 6:01pm On May 28, 2023
Hi guys.

I want to start processing my visit visa to South Africa. I’m a first time traveler and I don’t want to pay an agent. I need details on the steps to take and documents I need. Al’s, how long can I stay for and how much should be in my bank account?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Idowujunior: 10:40pm On May 28, 2023
Please guys I’ll be visiting SA for 9days so i want to confirm if booking an apartment will be OK or I should just book hotel just to avoid immigration wahala based on what I have read here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:45pm On May 28, 2023
Book an apartment
Idowujunior:
Please guys I’ll be visiting SA for 9days so i want to confirm if booking an apartment will be OK or I should just book hotel just to avoid immigration wahala based on what I have read here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by horlorbah(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2023
Sojeezy247:

Which bank ? And did you go to the bank to stamp it ? Because those bank people if it is not GTbank(because all their pages are stamped) for other banks you have to go and stamp at the bank irrespective of the online stamp on it,for SA embassy to accept it.
Wema Bank
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by horlorbah(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2023
ymot:

I will advise you submit bank statements stamped directly from your bank next time. Some online bank statements do not have verification codes which may place doubts regarding it's originality even if it has the online stamp.

The so called complaint is a form of appeal. When you appeal it is strongly advisable to resubmit all the documents again.

But you should note that appeal takes time. The process for visa appeal is totally different.

I will advise you to reapply and attach your rejection letter to the new application.

Cheers.
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ademma2022: 1:47am On May 29, 2023
Hello house, I have been following this thread for a period of time and I have some concerns, I would like your help on how to proceed
1. I work in the hospitality industry as a party chef assistant and I would love to improve and get a certificate in South Africa I have done my research and I have seen how diverse the hospitality industry is, but I have an issue getting admission as I am required to get a SAQA evaluation before I can be granted admission to any institution, is there a way I can bypass this issue,
2. Regarding the travel insurance for visa application, can you recommend any company I can purchase from?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Joyceyemi: 9:54am On May 29, 2023
Good morning everyone. Thanks for you constant help and contributions.
Are we allowed to go home with our passport after submitting visa application at VFS? Or possibly an option to? I need my passport for a trip next week and I want to apply for SA visa tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 12:09pm On May 29, 2023
Joyceyemi:
Good morning everyone. Thanks for you constant help and contributions.
Are we allowed to go home with our passport after submitting visa application at VFS? Or possibly an option to? I need my passport for a trip next week and I want to apply for SA visa tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

You go home with your passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
ademma2022:

I do not know much about traveling insurance.
You will however need your SAQA evaluation for any academic visa (study). You will have to submit certified certificates for the SAQA evaluation process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by habbydock: 12:45pm On May 29, 2023
hunee:

I just got same response now after several emails - invalid statement.

After attaching work letter, payslips, stamped GTB statement, pension statement etc.

What a prejudice!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yinkaolola: 2:37pm On May 29, 2023
Yinkaolola:
Hi guys.

I want to start processing my visit visa to South Africa. I’m a first time traveler and I don’t want to pay an agent. I need details on the steps to take and documents I need. Al’s, how long can I stay for and how much should be in my bank account?

Thanks in advance.

I need a response please.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Igejumoke: 12:01pm On May 31, 2023
Hello everyone,

Has anyone gotten an outcome for South Africa visitors visa from embassy since January?

My visitors visa application is 4months already with no outcome yet.

Does anyone have idea why the so much delay?

And also does anyone have idea of due to the long delay…will the outcome be positive?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.