Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1728959 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SamUEUKZ(m): 12:23am On Mar 15
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for the good works.
Please what is the current amount that should be in my own account and my sponsors account as the proof of fund for study visa?
I just got my admission letter for PhD in UKZN with Tuition fee remission.
Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 2:14pm On Mar 16

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 2:23pm On Mar 16

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:34pm On Mar 16
So you finally re applied after all your rants? grin
I no get time for cho cho cho.
Re apply bros, your visa will be approved.
Allow us rest biko.
Regards
antobogdan:

So you keep repeating this bs?
Is it so hard to understand that banks are, in no way obliged to respond to mails from third parties/foreign authorities about client accounts etc?

Best case scenario, they are allowed to do it but don't bother to respond, because it is not in their attributions and they do not waste time on unproductive things.
Worst case scenario, they are not even allowed to disclose anything (like it is in most western countries that protect the informations like this under very huge fines if not respected).

So, in this case, this is an absurd and unreasonable requirement, that proves again that their Evisa system is an absurd disfunctional system that one should not waste their time with!!
So yes, it is their very big fault, they are incompetent, and this expectation that banks should respond to queries about bank statements shows they are complete retards.
So, a good advice would be: do not waste time with these clowns, go apply at embassy/consulate.

PS: Anyway it seems that DHA website for Evisa is again down, document's can't be uploaded anymore.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:30pm On Mar 16
Man has been raging for weeks. we don talk tire, na him make me dey begin beg ham, make e no vex. I can relate grin
Imhereagain:

LMFAO, Travern and the gang really messed us up grin. Imagine the billions that we were going to recieve from this visit ....not only that but a step by step guide on how to run a country directly from a well exposed and capable Nigerian grin. What a loss. Did you tell them that you're a Nigerian and not just a Nigerian but the type that gets visas from first world countries in 3 minutes? grin. I don't think those illiterates know who you are , you must show them na.....as you said you'll be posting your screenshot on any travel blog you can find to make sure that the tourism industry of this third world shythole is collapsed within a few weeks. I believe in your abilities bro grin. Imagine global trotter like yourself (who eats breakfast in Paris, has lunch in Manchester and eats their supper in Hamburg) being denied a Visa by ordinary South Africa....who even knows this 3rd world shythole abi grin. A whole Naija guy was trying to put this country on the map and give it the needed publicity but the stupid Home Affairs illiterates who have never seen an airport before messed this up for the country shocked. Chai!! grin.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 5:35am On Mar 17
Waka shege there 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😆

Imhereagain:

LMFAO, Travern and the gang really messed us up grin. Imagine the billions that we were going to recieve from this visit ....not only that but a step by step guide on how to run a country directly from a well exposed and capable Nigerian grin. What a loss. Did you tell them that you're a Nigerian and not just a Nigerian but the type that gets visas from first world countries in 3 minutes? grin. I don't think those illiterates know who you are , you must show them na.....as you said you'll be posting your screenshot on any travel blog you can find to make sure that the tourism industry of this third world shythole is collapsed within a few weeks. I believe in your abilities bro grin. Imagine global trotter like yourself (who eats breakfast in Paris, has lunch in Manchester and eats their supper in Hamburg) being denied a Visa by ordinary South Africa....who even knows this 3rd world shythole abi grin. A whole Naija guy was trying to put this country on the map and give it the needed publicity but the stupid Home Affairs illiterates who have never seen an airport before messed this up for the country shocked. Chai!! grin.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 9:46am On Mar 17

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 9:56am On Mar 17

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17
A so-called European crying all over the place because he was denied a visa from ordinary South Africa, a third world country, speaks a lot about your "Europeaness".

You will cry till thy kingdom come. If you reapply (which I'm sure you have done or will do) without addressing the concerns raised, they will still deny you and you'll still come here and cry blood.

You've been to the moon, yet crying because they won't let you visit South Africa. To even show how you are dying to go there, you've decided to visit the neighboring Namibia, just to feel close to the very third world country who denied you a visa. 😄😄😄😂😜

antobogdan:
Africankel,
Hahaha, I am not from your undeveloped Nigeria...and i would never go there even if someone pays me! Brrr!

I am from European Union, Romania, and i have travelled to 35 countries, including: USA(10 year visa), Canada, Japan, Australia, all Europe etc. Basically all civilised world country you can name, i have been there. Countries a poor african will most probably never set foot in his life.
I can see that for a nigerian, South Africa looks like a much better country (and it may be, compared to Nigeria), but for an european, South Africa is just another ordinary 3rd world country.

Benin and Togo? What the Bleep are that? Other 4rd world shitholes? Never heard of them!

Yes, no bank in Europe discloses information to third parties, only in Nigeria they may do that. Instruct the bank to respond to the SA retards? Does it work like that in Nigeria ?? There the bank employees are your personal clerks and they are permanently at your disposition? Laughable...No, in Europe they would not waste time with it even if they would be allowed to do it.

My african, here in Europe, in the CIVILISED world (not like in the slums where you live), there is a thing called bank privacy, no bank is allowed to disclose anything about the bank account. They can disclose only in 2 situations: to the account owner after a thorough verification (codes etc) or to national judicial authorities if they receive a warrant. But i do not know why i am wasting my time to respond you, it is clear you are not able to understand much...

...but it does not surprise me, most africans are not very bright. That is why your continent is still so undeveloped and primitive.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:14pm On Mar 17
Things i try not to do on NL in 2024.

I have been on Nl since inception in 2005.

I understand how people think and react here to views, so i took a decisive stance for 2024 and it has been working greatly for me.

1. Avoid un necessary argument's that can not add to my account balance.
There are so many instances when you have to let a matter slide, so you can rest. some people can drag a matter for months here, without blinking an eye.

2. If you say Yes, i will follow you to say , Yes grin. Anyone you talk i do, especially when we don talk and advise tire and you no gree hear .

3. I noticed there a lot of fake characters on this platform, many come to you for help with the intent of otherwise. Try to keep your communication on this platform and not out of this platform for privacy concerns.

4. I am not anti/pro/ neo ,i do not even reason that way. Everything i do here is humanitarian, no strings attached. I need no gratifications. However, i am very much open to constructive debates and engagements because of my objective views on issues.

Alright guys, This has been working greatly for me this year, i strongly recommend o!

@Africankel, Take note!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 6:36am On Mar 18
This is a public platform , you are allowed to say your mind and rant as much as you like ! I understand how you feel!
But in all you just need to calm down and get the docs right I am sure you will get the approval you seek
SA high commission no try at all
I have been through hell and back from their hand and if not because I have someone important from me there! I would never ever waste my 10cent on the the country visa again
Because this people aren't as professional as the are thought to be!
If you have something important to do there,I suggest you reapply.It can be due to human error like it happened to me but if not just do away with the country they are not worth it !
antobogdan:

Hahaha, another african that can't properly read a text.
I am not from the shithole of Nigeria or Africa. How did you deduce that .
I am from the European Union if you ever heard about that.
Paris, Manchester, Hamburg? I can go there every weekend, Europe is already boring for me. Paris i have visited more than 5 times. Actually i can board a plane from my european country to Germany, France or UK not even having to do a passport control, because we are in the Schengen space. So i can do it whenever i want, and flights are sooo cheap, starting from 20 dollars. I can fly across Europe with 30-40 dollars, cheaper than in Africa haha, when we have much bigger wages. That is why Europe is sooo boring for me now, after so many visits, that is why i thought, maybe give a chance to african countries, maybe there is something interesting there, despite dirt, mess and uncivilised people.. BIG mistake!!

I have been to more interesting cities like: New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro etc...places that an african like you will most probably never set foot in this life.
And yes. DHA are a bunch of corrupt retards.
South Africa is another shithole, criminality like nowhere in the world, now they have power outages everyday, a failed country with one of the most inefficient, incompetent and corrupt governments in the world.
Actually i am not mad at all, it is a good thing that they did not give me the stupid eVisa, because god knows what could happen in that infractionality shithole. Tourists get robbed or even killed frequently. IT is funny that such a shithole of a country, unable to solve its own huge deep problems, is so "Scared" that a visitor like me may have a fake bank statement haha...but that is how retarded people function.
No problem, my mistake for wanting to visit your country. Never again.
Fortunately i didn;t lose the flight tickets i bought and will instead visit Namibia, a country that is 100 times safer, civilised than SA. And i do not need the stupid visa, i can get it on arrival for Namibia.
But thank you anyway, your post was sooo funny, it made my day! smiley
And do not worry, there is no need for me to "put down" anything in SA, the SA government does an excellent job driving this country downhill. So there is no need for me to waste my time with it.
And if local people in SA are like you, one more reason to not come there.
Have a good day in that failed country! (if that is possible ) smiley

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imhereagain(f): 9:06am On Mar 18
antobogdan:

Hahaha, another african that can't properly read a text.
I am not from the shithole of Nigeria or Africa. How did you deduce that .
I am from the European Union if you ever heard about that.
Paris, Manchester, Hamburg? I can go there every weekend, Europe is already boring for me. Paris i have visited more than 5 times. Actually i can board a plane from my european country to Germany, France or UK not even having to do a passport control, because we are in the Schengen space. So i can do it whenever i want, and flights are sooo cheap, starting from 20 dollars. I can fly across Europe with 30-40 dollars, cheaper than in Africa haha, when we have much bigger wages. That is why Europe is sooo boring for me now, after so many visits, that is why i thought, maybe give a chance to african countries, maybe there is something interesting there, despite dirt, mess and uncivilised people.. BIG mistake!!

I have been to more interesting cities like: New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Rio de Janeiro etc...places that an african like you will most probably never set foot in this life.
And yes. DHA are a bunch of corrupt retards.
South Africa is another shithole, criminality like nowhere in the world, now they have power outages everyday, a failed country with one of the most inefficient, incompetent and corrupt governments in the world.
Actually i am not mad at all, it is a good thing that they did not give me the stupid eVisa, because god knows what could happen in that infractionality shithole. Tourists get robbed or even killed frequently. IT is funny that such a shithole of a country, unable to solve its own huge deep problems, is so "Scared" that a visitor like me may have a fake bank statement haha...but that is how retarded people function.
No problem, my mistake for wanting to visit your country. Never again.
Fortunately i didn;t lose the flight tickets i bought and will instead visit Namibia, a country that is 100 times safer, civilised than SA. And i do not need the stupid visa, i can get it on arrival for Namibia.
But thank you anyway, your post was sooo funny, it made my day! smiley
And do not worry, there is no need for me to "put down" anything in SA, the SA government does an excellent job driving this country downhill. So there is no need for me to waste my time with it.
And if local people in SA are like you, one more reason to not come there.
Have a good day in that failed country! (if that is possible ) smiley

Here is the reality ( that you're trying desperately to distance yourself from)you are a Nigerian and not just any Nigerian, a narcissist self -hating Biafran grin.

How one can spot a typical flatron:

1.Disadain for civility
2. Disdain for law and order; they operate better under chaos and lawless hence they always push for breakdown of civility as Ekpa is doing in the East .
3. Always trying to dominate others and always having their asses whooped and humiliated as a result, from Nigeria to to South Africa, from India to UAE , from the Philippines to Ghana , from Kenya to Morroco, From the USA to Brazil.
4. Always spewing anti-black garbage when they are put in their rightful place as the uncultured species they are. Ofcourse this will be laced with delusions of grandeur " Biafra would take the black race out of darkness and embarrassment if were to be actualised ". Which is a big joke because no one embarrasses black people like them wherever they go with their audio billionaire desparado tendencies. You would think their local states would reflect this supposed superiority....but their 5 states are more like villages even by African standards ....you'd think you would find atleast even a replica of Lagos....but nope it's all shytholes with some haunted empty mansions here and there .

I could go on to list traits that made me spot the shape of your head just from your words grin.

The fact that you're trying desperately to mimic a white racist is testament of your deep inferiority complex and self -loath that your people are known for in the political arena in Nigeria, which has lead you lots to be declared persona non grata of the Nigerian political power structure, that's where your anger comes from. No matter where you go the demons of the civil war you caused in Nigeria follow you and you attract nothing but disdain wherever you settle in your numbers which leads you to play victimhood without doing the needed introspection. I can bet you before you sent those WhatsApp texts you went all Biafran (ape-like chest beating) on her emails ; telling her about all your certificates and containers in different ports around the globe grin, and in typical South African fashion she told you where to get off which lead to these rants grin. She wasn't impressed at all grin. Now you are here again making an arse of yourself with more grandiose claims that no- one with a quarter of a brain will believe grin

You are still visiting another third world country , not just any but our own brother country? LMFAO. For the comfortable Romanian you claim to be , you sure do look desperate grin.Piece of advice: Namibians are very calm , don't mistake that for weakness or stupidity( as you were brought up to do to people who don't subscribe to your jungle-like mannerism ), otherwise they will join the list of countries you despise ( where you always get humiliated for acting like a wild animal ) like Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Tunisia etc. AND OFCOURSE the one across the border that hurts your people's feelings more than any on the continent and the world grin.

And lastly your dream country Romania is another second world country whose passports ratings is on the same bracket with South Africa, so I don't know why you're acting as if Romania is some first world country lol. But then again to your Biafran arse , anything foreign with white skin is of superior quality lol. And know this, the Eastsrn Europeans countries like your intended country and Poland are some of the European countries who are don't pity the so called asylum seekers,.they aren't being set up by WEF thugs to destroy their countries with fake refugees at the rate of the West. You will never get their citizenship not even PR , and I hear getting even their visas from Nigeria is a big struggle. Perhaps that's why you desperately want to come here to ease your movement there grin grin.

The bitterness grin grin grin.......what a lower-class European you must be grin.......
Potential nyash cleaner feeling funky grin grin

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imhereagain(f): 9:35am On Mar 18
Graceness777:
This is a public platform , you are allowed to say your mind and rant as much as you like ! I understand how you feel!
But in all you just need to calm down and get the docs right I am sure you will get the approval you seek
SA high commission no try at all
I have been through hell and back from their hand and if not because I have someone important from me there! I would never ever waste my 10cent on the the country visa again
Because this people aren't as professional as the are thought to be!
If you have something important to do there,I suggest you reapply.It can be due to human error like it happened to me but if not just do away with the country they are not worth it !

There's a difference between ranting about home Affairs and their shenanigans, South Africans do it all the time, but what we will not tolerate is the slander of our whole country by people from a shythole like Nigeria....that one is a big fckn NO....you will get shytted on without messy as well.....and that's the beauty of public forums grin.....you get what you give. A person from such a dilapidated country like Nigeria has the audacity to label others as primitive ,incompetent etc ? grin grin Tf!!? grin. You can insult Home Affairs with all the words in your vocabulary but don't you dare extend you frustrations on the rest of us.

No one forced you people to consider SA as your destination, if doesn't work out, find somewhere else to visit or relocate to. Home Affairs is making big changes including the inclusion of AI on their systems and the Evisa system is one of the systems being tested with less humans working behind it, if you want real human interaction you'd better email them and even at that you won't get a quick response as they are swamped with complaints over their failing system.

Evisa=test tube
The old methods still work better for now even for citizens, some of the crap they're introducing is still unworkable compared to what people are used to in getting their ids.

And again, we won't tolerate being slandered by Nigerians on an open forum because they failed to read between the lines. There are still less complaints from those that apply at the consulate office than online ( and even at that , visas aren't guaranteed as theiy are not a right but a privilege).

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SamUEUKZ(m): 10:05am On Mar 18
SamUEUKZ:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you for the good works.
Please what is the current amount that should be in my own account and my sponsors account as the proof of fund for study visa?
I just got my admission letter for PhD in UKZN with Tuition fee remission.
Thank you for your consideration.

Please and pleases I'm waiting and pleading for your responses
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gman08: 1:30pm On Mar 18
[quote author=hunee post=128899193]Go back to read my post where I confirmed affirmatively that most visa rejections are as a result of bank @hunee, Please I am new here. I need clarification on the following aspects applying for a visitors visa to SA:
How much do I need to have in my salary account before applying?
Apart from what is on the website as a requirement for the Visitors Visa, are there any other documents I need to submit to the consular office?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by blesyn28: 1:34pm On Mar 18
SA has no clearly spelt out minimum or maximum limit

SamUEUKZ:

Please and pleases I'm waiting and pleading for your responses
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SamUEUKZ(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18
blesyn28:
SA has no clearly spelt out minimum or maximum limit

I sincerely appreciate. Thank you for the comment.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by RodgersAkpafu: 4:30pm On Mar 18
antobogdan:
Africankel,
Hahaha, I am not from your undeveloped Nigeria...and i would never go there even if someone pays me! Brrr!

I am from European Union, Romania, and i have travelled to 35 countries, including: USA(10 year visa), Canada, Japan, Australia, all Europe etc. Basically all civilised world country you can name, i have been there. Countries a poor african will most probably never set foot in his life.
I can see that for a nigerian, South Africa looks like a much better country (and it may be, compared to Nigeria), but for an european, South Africa is just another ordinary 3rd world country.

Benin and Togo? What the Bleep are that? Other 4rd world shitholes? Never heard of them!

Yes, no bank in Europe discloses information to third parties, only in Nigeria they may do that. Instruct the bank to respond to the SA retards? Does it work like that in Nigeria ?? There the bank employees are your personal clerks and they are permanently at your disposition? Laughable...No, in Europe they would not waste time with it even if they would be allowed to do it.

My african, here in Europe, in the CIVILISED world (not like in the slums where you live), there is a thing called bank privacy, no bank is allowed to disclose anything about the bank account. They can disclose only in 2 situations: to the account owner after a thorough verification (codes etc) or to national judicial authorities if they receive a warrant. But i do not know why i am wasting my time to respond you, it is clear you are not able to understand much...

...but it does not surprise me, most africans are not very bright. That is why your continent is still so undeveloped and primitive.

Are you okay at all?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:47pm On Mar 18
Those of you trying to upload documents. Have you found a way around it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:07pm On Mar 18
If you are new here and need information on applying for a visa. Kindly, go through the thread.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Enyipapa02: 4:26pm On Mar 19
hunee:
If you are new here and need information on applying for a visa. Kindly, go through the thread.

Hello House. Brand new here and have gone through most of this thread. Thanks for all the info.

Background - Wife and I reside in the US, most of my family is in Nigeria. My wife and I will be having our wedding ceremony in Cape Town, wine country in the 3rd week of Jan 2025. We chose it because that will be the first of our honeymoon stops (a safari after the wedding). I still have a Nigerian passport for now so I'll need to apply too. That should be straightforward for me here. My issue is with my family in Nija.

I'll be sponsoring them for the trip. 4-5 days in total for them. I plan to have all of them (about 10 people) apply at the end of Oct with MY bank statements from July - September, flight details, group hotel accommodation and wedding invitation, wedding website link etc. I have a list of other documents that they requested and we should have them ready and waiting by the middle of this year. I'm trying to make sure there are no issues. They already have their yellow fever cards and passports.

From all I've read here, it seems an evisa is a bad idea. I see there's a VHS office in PH, that's going to be closest to them. Is there anything else I should get ready before then? Do those dates work?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 4:27pm On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 5:26pm On Mar 20
Thank you all for the support I received. I have submitted my documents at the VFS Lagos today. I am hoping for the best. I really appreciate you all. Cheers

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:53am On Mar 21
The portal is back.

Upload, submit and await approval response.

You are advised to all upload all your documents correctly.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manoleaurel: 12:58pm On Mar 21
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manoleaurel: 1:00pm On Mar 21
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manoleaurel: 1:02pm On Mar 21
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manoleaurel: 1:20pm On Mar 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.