Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1728002 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 1:55pm On Mar 21
manoleaurel:
Oh, and about contacting the bank about confirming the statement, the person who said it is not allowed, is not right.
I am also from Europe and here banks receive confirmation requests for visas, and they reply to them. It is not against any regulation.

The only problem is that banks have like millions of clients , for example my bank has 2 million clients and a SINGLE address for contact...imagine how many mails they receive daily to that address, so it is very easy for the mail from DHA south africa to get lost or ignored.
If DHA south africa was even a bit professional, when they contact the bank they should also put the applicant at CC so he is aware and he makes the bank aware it needs to respond and confirm the authenticity of the statement... but either they are dumb or they intentionally do this so they can reject as much visas as they can due to the "lack of response".
So, yeah, DHA south africa indeed has very disfunctional procedures with these evisas. What do they believe? That banks worldwide ar at their discretion?

But let's hope the new gobernment may succed in eliminating that huge corruption on all levels from SA...otherwise it would become a non visitable country.

As a South African I will be happy if nigerians stop visiting South Africa. It is known that Nigerians visit south africa with bad intentions.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21
KLEINBASS:

As a South African I will be happy if nigerians stop visiting South Africa. It is known that Nigerians visit south africa with bad intentions.
obsessed with Nigerians !!!!

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:37pm On Mar 21
KLEINBASS:

Just imagine....

Nigerians will never understand the body language.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:05am On Mar 22
Just one more rant from you, footprint!
[quote author=antobogdan post=128729630]

It is dodgy if they contact the bank and expect to be given details about the accounts. In most countries it is strictly forbidden for banks to give any details about the accounts to any person, except the owner. They do not even tell a third party if someone has an account with them or not. DHA is completely unprofessional here...
SA Evisa is a catastrophic failure...they are either incompetent or they simply abuse applicants by charging the tax and then arbirtrarily rejecting the application.
They incorrectly rejected my aplication because "bank statement could not be verified". Bank statement was all right.
And it took them 10 weeks for this absurd rejection.
I was so annoyed...that i filed a Chargeback procedure for the visa tax, and guess what, it was approved fast! It seems they are well known by banks internationally for what they do. They practically extort money from applicants.
I will just apply at a physical consulate, where you are respected and not treated like trash.
Of course i sent them some emails asking what was the problem with my bank statement, first of all they do not even respect their own procedures. Cause they say in the utcome letter that i have the right to appeal in 10 days but...guess what when you send the appeal requeste they deny it. Thet just repeat one after another like robots "apply again apply again apply again send the new reference sdend the new reference"... Never! They just want to take your money. I won;t give them one more cent.

At least i am happy i recovered the fee from these bastards.
Oh, and i attach you something "spicy": one employee of DHA, yogie travern even told me "but who forces you to come to south africa?" So they disconsider applicants all the time.

PS: I am 99% convinced they give rejections/approval on a very arbitrary basis.
Why? Because o happen to know at leats 5 people from my country, who have accounts at the same bank, submitted the bank statement with the exact same format, and...it was approved!
I even know another person from my bank who submitted a statement from a bank that was not even in English, not translated, no signature, no stamp, and visa was approved! [b]While anothe person, with the statement from the same bank, translated, signed and stamped on every page, with reference letter...was rejected! These people are a disgrace.../

[quote]

I am very much aware you are re- applying now, according to your trial of comments and posts

So lets roll.

You can not be tearing down an entire system and you go back to re apply.

One more rant!
Or you allow us rest?
If it happens now, all your supporters will run and leave you.
You are liable for any posts and comments you make on these platforms as such you can be held accountable for them (Read the disclaimer beneath the page of nairaland and every other platform you have being messing around)
I thought you were wise, but you are not, you obviously do not understand the implications for all these frivolous and unsolicited posts. You even went on to share the contact of a TOP home affairs director, so that "gullible" people can be making insensitive comments.
Continue you hear, you will learn the hard way.
You think those of us that are quiet are mumu or ignorant abi? Na you sabi talk, because say you dey Europe.
Kontinu!
You will learn !
You are already everywhere, you are popular!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 8:52am On Mar 22
Take note
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 12:52pm On Mar 22
austino677:
obsessed with Nigerians !!!!

Obsessed is those so desperate to skip their country only to. Become a burden parasites in other countries. Have never seen anyone begging for a visa like a Nigerian
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 3:01pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 3:16pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:17pm On Mar 22
Corruption is everywhere in the world. It is not peculiar to Africa. We have seen and read these on the pages of numerous journals of how the super and mighty fell even in that Europe that you are. Many scandals. I repeat, corruption is not peculiar to Africa. Manage your anger and take your rejection. Your outburst is very disgusting, especially coming from someone is supposed to be well exposed and coordinated. Is this how you behave and interact with people? Be polite and courteous. I am not against your agitations, Please get the message. I totally support the movement for cleansing of the home affairs. However, be courteous, you seem to be very wild and aggressive from all your posts. Work on yourself ok, and wait for the judgement from the home affairs. You can not be the judge and the complaint. Refrain further from using abusive and vulgar words on this platform, none of your tantrums will be tolerated. Respect is Reciprocal ok.
antobogdan:
@hunee: Yes i am chasing the evisa issues and evidence of possible corruption everywhere , you can be sure of that!

Everything i wrote here and more evidence, i have already sent to the corruption reporting department in SA government, and a couple more relevant institutions. They gave me feedback and will do some investigations.
So, yes, someone imay be going to face consequences, as you say.

"Travel agent" companies are asking for big fees to help desperate people get visas (for which they are waiting for months), and you pretend it is some "frivolous" matter and i , the one who exposes it, am the wrongdoer? And the very slow processing of visas by DHA is encouraging this phenomenon.

I am not afraid to speak my opinion when i know i am right. As i have told you before, you africans seem to be so fearful of what happens if you have courage to speak about the problems or unmask corruption ! And that is why your leaders treat you so bad and the continent is still in the situation it is...
Have a good day!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 3:24pm On Mar 22
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 3:41pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:54pm On Mar 22
antobogdan:

Oh come on, yes corruption may be everywhere but in Europe it is by no means as big as in African countries or South Africa. Yes there may be bribes in Europe, but maybe 1/10 from what is in Africa...where you can't obtain almost anything normally, without bribing someone, and most africans say that, not me.
And note that i did not use harsh language until some people here used it against me, i was only criticising dha.
So go and advise them to be well behaved also. Respect is reciprocal, as you say, and i do not have to respect anyone who treated me like some guys here, africankel or that girl/woman from SA. Yo at least have been quite moderate, but others...i do not comment anymore. So you are obviously biased criticising me.
So please, refrain from giving me behaving lessons like i am your kid.

And yes, i do not consider myslef superior for being from Europe, i know in Africa most people are great (leaders seem to suck most of the time).

And , yes, usually my language is very decent, but this visa situation was the most annoying i have dealt with so far.
I said "was", because fortunately i have good news: i have obtained the evisa this morning! After i reported those corruption suspicions to the relevant authorities and DHA leadership , and also explaining how they rejected my app on wrong basis after waiting too much time, while other ones applying through suspicious travel agencies get approved on the spot, they invited me to apply again yesterday, and this morning i got the visa approved at 9 am!
Yes i said i won't apply again but this time they practically guaranteed i get the visa, they even gave me multiple entries and one month even if i asked for single entry and one week.
Now i am not really that much interested anymore in it but it seems they are serious with an investigation about what happens with that travel agents that "miraculosuly" get the evisas so fast, when most people wait months. And what huge sums they ask, i was shocked, almost 1000 euros for a simple visitor visa? How can one no be angered by that?

So, no reason to be bitter anymore. Cheers!
PS: They may have issues with corruption, but they also have very kind and helpful govt officials, such as the one who helped me.
So, in the end, no hard feelings anymore!
Typical of people of your kind.
After several weeks of bombarding these spaces with insults and commotion now you know they have been very kind and helpful govt officials.

And please do not come here again to pour out anger over a system you are still willing to use ok. After several weeks of insulting the home affairs, the same home affairs offers you the visa and you are now changing mouth.

Go and rest , and if you com here again to disturb us with tales , we will school you like a kid.
Cos only kids are uncontrollable and overly emotional.
A whole man like you with beards behaving like a 10 year old.

Lol.
Congratulations 🎊
Ire ooo

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 4:12pm On Mar 22
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22
KLEINBASS:

Obsessed is those so desperate to skip their country only to. Become a burden parasites in other countries. Have never seen anyone begging for a visa like a Nigerian
Chinese, Indians etc

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OneCandleAway(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23
Biodex58:
Hello guys, incase anyone needs South Africa Any visa assistance, documents etc. 100 percent sure visa guaranted, cheap hotels booking directly from South Africa. Please send me a mail. Note: its not free

Hello, can you do hotel reservation booking? For e visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anduai: 2:10pm On Mar 23
Hi, Congratulations on your SA visa. Can u please let me know how you were able to obtain your Botswana Visa?

Africankel:
STICKER VISA DELIVERED TODAY

Application:- January 12, 2024
Call for Passport:- March 4, 2024
Passport submitted:- March 4, 2024
Passport delivered by DHL:- March 6, 2024

Validity:- 3 months, multiple entry.

This would be my 9th SA visa....

Botswana also called me the same March 4th to bring my passport for stamping. Submitted it today.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BigMasquerade1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23
Please how much can you do cheap hotel booking in Johannesburg

OneCandleAway:

Hello, can you do hotel reservation booking? For e visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by workpc: 10:42pm On Mar 23
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by standfit007: 5:40am On Mar 24
BTech

fazbuk:

What is your qualification?

B.Eng or B. Tech?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antobogdan: 12:56pm On Mar 24

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24
anduai:

Hi, Congratulations on your SA visa. Can u please let me know how you were able to obtain your Botswana Visa?

Paper applications are submitted in Abuja. I think there's also an eVisa platform.

Here's the number 07034103830 for the High Commission, you can reach them for detailed information.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KingstonDome: 5:41pm On Mar 24
Hello, I applied for the South African e visa but I have gotten a reply but yet on the portal I can’t view the outcome or result of my application. What do I do? I don’t know if I have been approved or not
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OneCandleAway(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24
K
dynamicd28:

Good day everyone, just a quick update, as at today I have sent 36 emails on the above matter. The latest reply from Hacc signed by Veronica Maluleke asked me to check for a letter obtained under: payment/supporting documents/letters. I checked but there was nothing.

DHA EVISA HISTORY:

Application submission: 3/10/2023
Supporting documents upload completed : 12/10/2023
Time spent waiting for DHA evisa: 4 months

Thanks all for the comments and information on this thread, special thanks to Hunnee, who takes the time to answer/comment on every question regarding DHA evisa.

I have decided to try the sticker Visa application through VFS Abuja. Kindly help with the following questions:

1. There is a notice on the VFS Nigeria website applicable to all South Africa applicants in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja displayed on 18/09/2023, number 3 on the list of documents is Police clearance certificate. I am applying for a short stay visitor's visa and in my experience with previous sticker visa applications prior to covid -19 and more recently with DHA evisa, police clearance was never required. Those that recently applied physically at Abuja VFS, was a police clearance certificate required?

2. If I choose not to pay for the SMS service, will I get email notifications?

Thanks

Hello

Please do you advise applying through vfs now for the SA visa.

And what is the likely time frame to get decision.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by austino677(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24
Africankel:

There's no fixed validity. But single entry has a maximum validity of one month, and three months for multiple. I paid for multiple entry the last time but was only given two weeks to enter (I was stamped in at the border for 5 days, coz that's how long I told them I was staying), But you cannot stay beyond 30 days.

This time I paid for single entry, but told the Consular to give me a minimum of one month to enter Bots (unlike the two weeks I got before), we'd actually become friends.

The visa is not sticker, just a stamp, same with Namibia and Jamaica.

Address is Oguta Lake, Maitama. I can't remember the house number.
Hi, i found this online.. Do you think if we Nigerians are still eligible for it

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KingstonDome: 10:09pm On Mar 24
KingstonDome:
Hello, I applied for the South African e visa but I have gotten a reply but yet on the portal I can’t view the outcome or result of my application. What do I do? I don’t know if I have been approved or not

Can anyone help please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:22pm On Mar 24
Hello Everyone.
Please i just feel it is important we moderate things a bit.
For those with pending issues with their evisas, please go back back this thread , you find alot of information on that.
For those who are switching to sticker visas, please read back back the thread.
It is not easy to be repeating the same thing all the time.
It is really overwhelming.
You guys should also do some research ok.
Have a great evening.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AyaTiraj(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24
Contact for SA Assistance Sticker n Evisa with no Stress
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by RodgersAkpafu: 11:42pm On Mar 24
KLEINBASS:

See this one
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 7:39pm On Mar 25
RodgersAkpafu:

See this one

Is true
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by manoleaurel: 7:19am On Mar 26
KingstonDome:

Can anyone help please
Yes, unfortunately if the "eye" with the outcome does not appear, it is a rejection. Approvals have that eye from the start ...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27
Hi gurus,Has anyone renewed his or her passport within south africa? Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.