Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1728249 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 12:06pm On Mar 28
hunee:
Hello Everyone.
Please i just feel it is important we moderate things a bit.
For those with pending issues with their evisas, please go back back this thread , you find alot of information on that.
For those who are switching to sticker visas, please read back back the thread.
It is not easy to be repeating the same thing all the time.
It is really overwhelming.
You guys should also do some research ok.
Have a great evening.
Good morning, please vfsglobal issue evisa to a lady and she got to south Africa yesterday and was not allowed entry. Reason is that they can't find her visa online at the airport. If they input the visa number they only see the old previous evisa of last year.
Funny enough, the evisa was sent to her mail and is on vfsglobal evisa site too.
Please who has contact that can help out. The woman is at the deportation side in south Africa airport. She had missed her exam, at least they should allow her access to food and water.
This is not her own error, rather the issue of the visa error to update it online. The immigration officers saw everything and confirmed it's authentic and not fake but that it has to appear on their own portal too before they can allow her.
We are exhausted as all mail sent to vfsglobal evisa not replied yet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by John202412: 1:01pm On Mar 28
Wow...maybe an error was made when they issued it...
But i don't think it is evisa, for evisa you apply on dha.gov.za,and also download it from the dha portal, no need for VFS.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 2:13pm On Mar 28
John202412:
Wow...maybe an error was made when they issued it...
But i don't think it is evisa, for evisa you apply on dha.gov.za,and also download it from the dha portal, no need for VFS.
You can also apply for evisa saonline.vfsevisa.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by John202412: 5:29pm On Mar 28
Interesting...and it works better or faster than applying direct?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 7:46am On Mar 29
dennis201:

Good morning, please vfsglobal issue evisa to a lady and she got to south Africa yesterday and was not allowed entry. Reason is that they can't find her visa online at the airport. If they input the visa number they only see the old previous evisa of last year.
Funny enough, the evisa was sent to her mail and is on vfsglobal evisa site too.
Please who has contact that can help out. The woman is at the deportation side in south Africa airport. She had missed her exam, at least they should allow her access to food and water.
This is not her own error, rather the issue of the visa error to update it online. The immigration officers saw everything and confirmed it's authentic and not fake but that it has to appear on their own portal too before they can allow her.
We are exhausted as all mail sent to vfsglobal evisa not replied yet.

South Africa Evisa system again😳

Imagine the trauma and stress the lady would have experienced

She even missed her purpose of the trip.

What is the situation with her over there?

I hope she's back to Nigeria as I'm sure she won't be grant entry.

People need to start looking elsewhere, what's it with south Africa sef I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AyaTiraj(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29
Can help you get a visa for them either you want EVISA or STICKER and I assure you fast delivery of approval....

Enyipapa02:

Hello House. Brand new here and have gone through most of this thread. Thanks for all the info.

Background - Wife and I reside in the US, most of my family is in Nigeria. My wife and I will be having our wedding ceremony in Cape Town, wine country in the 3rd week of Jan 2025. We chose it because that will be the first of our honeymoon stops (a safari after the wedding). I still have a Nigerian passport for now so I'll need to apply too. That should be straightforward for me here. My issue is with my family in Nija.

I'll be sponsoring them for the trip. 4-5 days in total for them. I plan to have all of them (about 10 people) apply at the end of Oct with MY bank statements from July - September, flight details, group hotel accommodation and wedding invitation, wedding website link etc. I have a list of other documents that they requested and we should have them ready and waiting by the middle of this year. I'm trying to make sure there are no issues. They already have their yellow fever cards and passports.

From all I've read here, it seems an evisa is a bad idea. I see there's a VHS office in PH, that's going to be closest to them. Is there anything else I should get ready before then? Do those dates work?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by AyaTiraj(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29
Yes I can help

OneCandleAway:

Hello, can you do hotel reservation booking? For e visa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 3:57pm On Mar 29
Please at what point can I be able to track my Visa application on line. I went for submission on the 20 March in Lagos but till now no record is found when I try to track with my reference number online.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xkunzo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30
H100:
Who does Rands naira exchange here, respond with rate
I do inbox me or dm me , check my profile
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by John202412: 9:34pm On Mar 30
Hey guys, i have a south african Evisa.
In the form i declared the entry point would be Cape Town but now i changed the plans a little bit and would like to arrive to JNB first.
Do you know if it is going to be a problem?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:53pm On Mar 30
send a mail to the customer service on the website.
John202412:
Hey guys, i have a south african Evisa.
In the form i declared the entry point would be Cape Town but now i changed the plans a little bit and would like to arrive to JNB first.
Do you know if it is going to be a problem?
Copy , draft a mail and send.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 10:44pm On Mar 30
Anyone coming from Nigeria to Capetown in the coming weeks, please I want to send a package( wigs), I don’t mind tipping, please reach out via WhatsApp 0746765392
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30
Bammybestowed:
Anyone coming from Nigeria to Capetown in the coming weeks, please I want to send a package( wigs), I don’t mind tipping, please reach out via WhatsApp 0746765392
If it was a letter or document I would have pick it for you but for wigs. , not possible. it is advisable to use courier company/ cargo . Carrying wigs for someone is not even advisable ,because the stress involved

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by John202412: 1:02pm On Mar 31
hunee:
send a mail to the customer service on the website.
Copy , draft a mail and send.
Goodluck!

I tried to email dha contact but they do not respond at all, or respond very late, from my previous experience .
Sent also to border management authority.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:55pm On Mar 31
Do you know anyone in SA?
John202412:

I tried to email dha contact but they do not respond at all, or respond very late, from my previous experience .
Sent also to border management authority.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:40am On Apr 01
Has anyone tried to apply on the home affairs DHA Website lately.. https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/home

what was the feedback as i learnt many cannot upload documents. Please share your encounters.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by metodman(m): 11:55am On Apr 01
Morning guys, I'm trying to apply for my mom to visit. She came for two weeks in 2022 so it wouldn't be her first time. I understand there's e-visa option now.

May i know which is better between e-visa and going there physically (Sticker)?

Thanks guys
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:20pm On Apr 01
The urgency matters. evisa takes a longer time tho you get response inbetween, but sticker visas are way above 3 -4 month for response.
metodman:
Morning guys, I'm trying to apply for my mom to visit. She came for two weeks in 2022 so it wouldn't be her first time. I understand there's e-visa option now.

May i know which is better between e-visa and going there physically (Sticker)?

Thanks guys
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by MarySax(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02
Hello all,
Please can anyone help?

I applied for a study visa to undertake my PhD program at a south African university. I was given a visitor's visa. Can anyone please help explain? What can I do?
It is a visa of three years that reads that I should be admitted for doctor of * at *. It also states that I should go along with a flight return ticket.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SawDost: 2:04pm On Apr 03
Please I need help with the interpretation of this Condition on my visa.

"Subject to Reg.3(7)".
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 1:58am On Apr 04
Hello everyone, please is it possible to apply for a 3months tourism visa using the VFS E-visa route?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sainted(f): 9:59am On Apr 07
Hello everyone, sorry if this question is repetitive but I can't find a straightforward answer online.

I'm studying in the UK and want to attend a 2-week summer school in south africa. Please where can I find information on what I need to apply?

Is it better to apply through evisa or vfs.? The summer school is in June
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:51am On Apr 08
News Update:
Department of Home Affairs is currently upgraded and synergized with the Border Management Authority.... Currently, an upgrading ongoing across the platforms , reason for the back and forth with the websites.

Please take note for future applications and alternate with vfs if your application is urgent.

Goodmorning.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Smart2023(m): 8:08am On Apr 09
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom
Can I put me through pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imhereagain(f): 10:28am On Apr 10
antobogdan:

I read your little reply to me some time back , thought I'd reply to it when I have time, it's a pity you deleted it: sense must have kicked you in that your specially crafted head grin.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imhereagain(f): 10:29am On Apr 10
oluayebenz:

South Africa Evisa system again😳

Imagine the trauma and stress the lady would have experienced

She even missed her purpose of the trip.

What is the situation with her over there?

I hope she's back to Nigeria as I'm sure she won't be grant entry.

People need to start looking elsewhere, what's it with south Africa sef I don't understand.

Back to the original moniker I see grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekanta7(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10
Received my Evisa, multiple entry.
Application date 9th March. DHA application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 12:16pm On Apr 10
DHA Application, congrats. Your travel date is when? did you send mails to follow up
mekanta7:
was it today you received it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekanta7(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10
hunee:
DHA Application, congrats. Your travel date is when? did you send mails to follow up
was it today you received it?

Yes i sent a follow-up email on Monday morning, then the visa dropped yesterday afternoon. My travel date is next week.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:58pm On Apr 10
safe trip . My regards
mekanta7:

Yes i sent a follow-up email on Monday morning, then the visa dropped yesterday afternoon. My travel date is next week.
great
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 9:47am On Apr 11
Please what's the duration of your stay??

mekanta7:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa83: 3:40am On Apr 16
Hello gurus in the house, Please who can guide on how to book hotel, air ticket booking, and filling and submission of application.

Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: JaceBlaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.