Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729647 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa83: 3:42am On Apr 16
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom

Please can u tutor me on how to do it myself too?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 4:48pm On Apr 16
Hi all, want to invite my mum to SA for 3 months towards end of the year. How best to go, evisa or sticker ?
She visited last year twice both stickers & evisa spent 30 days each. I’m looking towards her staying 3 months at stretch maybe, whats the best way, long stay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 9:28am On Apr 17
Thecassanova:
Hi all, want to invite my mum to SA for 3 months towards end of the year. How best to go, evisa or sticker ?
She visited last year twice both stickers & evisa spent 30 days each. I’m looking towards her staying 3 months at stretch maybe, whats the best way, long stay?

Long stay
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 6:42pm On Apr 17
@hunee @Africankel
Please I have gone to submit my application documents at the VFS Lagos center since March 20, 2024. Till now I have not received any message from them concerning the progress of the application. I also tried to track it online using my unique reference number and date of birth but it's telling me record not found. Please what can I do in this case? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Meckzy81(m): 9:30am On Apr 18
Hello! Greetings. I'm a newbie to traveling and i want to travel to south Africa. Ive done some research on E-visa and the requirement needed but ill like to confirm the amount of the visa fee and if theres any other payment im not aware of.

Also, ill like to know if Visa extension can be done within 31 days and what document are needed for it. Pls ill appreciate any response to this. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by santos247(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18
I need rands. Pls who has and what rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 6:19pm On Apr 18
Africankel:

Long stay
How does that work, is there a long stay visit visa asides from with a spouse
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 7:41am On Apr 19
santos247:
I need rands. Pls who has and what rate?
how much rands?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 9:13am On Apr 19
I have been called to bring my passport on Monday. I don't know the decision yet!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mzyetty: 9:34am On Apr 19
Marshall6:
I have been called to bring my passport on Monday. I don't know the decision yet!!

I hope you get it. You are lucky.

I applied since Feb 1st, submitted my passport alongside and I am yet to hear from them. Almost 3 months and not even a text to say nada. I had to get the Ecowas travel certificate when I wanted to travel during the Easter break. I have decided to leave the passport with them as I don't need it anymore, it expires soon anyway. They can eat it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 9:51am On Apr 19
Marshall6:
@hunee @Africankel
Please I have gone to submit my application documents at the VFS Lagos center since March 20, 2024. Till now I have not received any message from them concerning the progress of the application. I also tried to track it online using my unique reference number and date of birth but it's telling me record not found. Please what can I do in this case? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

You should call and also send them an email, they should be able to rectify this.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 9:52am On Apr 19
Marshall6:

Oh great! Visa has been granted. Congratulations.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 9:54am On Apr 19
Thecassanova:

How does that work, is there a long stay visit visa asides from with a spouse

Same procedure with short stay, except that you'll have to submit a police certificate and radiology report. Long stay allows you stay longer than 90 days.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 3:10pm On Apr 19
Africankel:

Oh great! Visa has been granted. Congratulations.

Thank you, I will go drop it on Monday
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 3:11pm On Apr 19
Africankel:

You should call and also send them an email, they should be able to rectify this.

I sent them an email three days ago and they responded that it's still under processing. I was however called to bring my passport to their Lagos office.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 6:18pm On Apr 19
Please what option do i choose when applying for me to submit for long stay.?
I was previously given a 30 day stay via E-VISA
Africankel:

Same procedure with short stay, except that you'll have to submit a police certificate and radiology report. Long stay allows you stay longer than 90 days.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Meckzy81(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19
Anyone with answers pls help !!

Meckzy81:
Hello! Greetings. I'm a newbie to traveling and i want to travel to south Africa. Ive done some research on E-visa and the requirement needed but ill like to confirm the amount of the visa fee and if theres any other payment im not aware of.

Also, ill like to know if Visa extension can be done within 31 days and what document are needed for it. Pls ill appreciate any response to this. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:27pm On Apr 19
All recent applicants. which platform did you use
/ vfs or dha
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 11:02pm On Apr 19
hunee:
All recent applicants. which platform did you use
/ vfs or dha

VFS
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:29pm On Apr 19
evisa?
Marshall6:

VFS
dha is under works
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Marshall6: 12:04am On Apr 20
hunee:
evisa?
dha is under works

Sticker
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 10:38am On Apr 20
Good day, guys.
Please is it true that it's faster to get a quicker response if you apply for a SA stidy visa in Abuja than in Lagos?
I need advice before knowing where to apply to, even though Lagos is more convenient.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20
CaptainDee:
Good day, guys.
Please is it true that it's faster to get a quicker response if you apply for a SA stidy visa in Abuja than in Lagos?
I need advice before knowing where to apply to, even though Lagos is more convenient.

If Lagos is more convenient, apply there. The timelines are almost the same.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 2:13am On Apr 21
@hunee and others, please help. I applied for a South African e visa in January and it was refused based on the fact that my bank did not respond to them. I reapplied again few days later on 29th January. Till now, no response. Travel date was supposed to be today. I have sent several emails. Last month, one of the emails was responded to requesting for my application details which I sent. Until now, no response again. What do you think I can do? Even if the application was rejected, I would like to know the reason. It’s almost 4months now and no response at all. Crazy.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekanta7(m): 7:22am On Apr 21
9days, I'm already inside the Republic 😁

Abigbo:
Please what's the duration of your stay??

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oyeleye101(m): 1:38am On Apr 22
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom
Please which website did you used for hotel reservations. Ofc one that doesn't require instant payment
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoluwa83: 2:00pm On Apr 22
Hello Gurus in the house, Please can anyone tell me which hotel can book for Cape Town online that will not require immediate payments pleaseeee
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22
olaoluwa83:
Hello Gurus in the house, Please can anyone tell me which hotel can book for Cape Town online that will not require immediate payments pleaseeee

Oyeleye101:

Please which website did you used for hotel reservations. Ofc one that doesn't require instant payment

Send a mail to reservations@airportinn.co.za with your travelling requirements. I've used them some time back but maybe a little hs changed in that regard.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mzyetty: 6:41pm On Apr 22
@hunee, @afrikel

Please what does this mean? I just got this mail now.

Dear Applicant,

Processed Visa Application Reference no has been received from the Consulate General of SA, Lagos 4/22/2024.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by donteebalo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22
Mzyetty:
@hunee, @afrikel

Dear Applicant,

Processed Visa Application Reference no has been received from the Consulate General of SA, Lagos 4/22/2024.
Your application has been processed and your passport has been returned to VFS office from the South African Embassy, if you paid for Courier delivery, then you should expect it from tomm. And if you don’t, you should visit VFS office.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 8:52pm On Apr 22
what does it mean to you? Read it again.It is simple, your application is ready for collection. Goodluck
Mzyetty:
@hunee, @afrikel

Dear Applicant,

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.