Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Guys Please What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please What Does This Mean? (1314 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:53pm On May 22, 2012
If a guy angrily tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Mynd44: 9:06pm On May 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: If a guy angrily tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?
He means if it was someone else apart from his immediate family that did what you did, the person will be lying in an hospital bed breathing with an oxygen mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level English?
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by greedie1(f): 11:50pm On May 22, 2012
^^^ lol, u harsh o...
Op, it means dt he cares abt u, perhaps even loves u
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by khukhi(f): 12:33am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
He means if it was someone else apart from his immediate family that did what you did, the person will be lying in an hospital bed breathing with an oxygen mask.
By the way did you pass your O'level English?

gringrin I'm sorry but the thought crossed my mind too. I just wouldn,t say it out loud. smiley
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by khukhi(f): 12:35am On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

Yep. That's exactly what he means .
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: If a guy angrily tells a girl that she's the only one apart from his family that he can take bullshi.t from, what is he trying to tell her pls?

He's being lenient and tolerant with you.
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by kpolli(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2012
check ur other post, i answered u there jor
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:07pm On May 23, 2012
Abeg those of you saying my English is bad, I explained why I asked this question on the other thread. This one is a double post. Fault from my BB network last night. I will prefer we post our responses on the other thread. Thank you
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2012
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by ilhama(f): 1:39pm On May 23, 2012
it means he cares so much 4 her and he would do anything to please her.
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Peterson1993(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
He means the lady is bullshìt herself
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Heck: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
OP please go and study GS101. Daddy asked that you
read your books, instead you were chasing boys about.
So you even have BB
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Peterson1993(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hate seeing some nairlanders claiming "I too know" and "Holy HoLy" in this forum. All some guys do most especially in this section is look for who to condemn or look for a thread to condemn when some brains are busy doing a better job!

Everyone has is own idea,thinking and mentality & only trying to bring it out and get busted by another or probably "TREAD LOCKED". That is why I refer fans of this section as "Lazy/jobless Brains"

@Op your question is cool with a well spoken English & don't mind any bullshìt condemnation! Or better still find a better sections where human brains are really working! Because this section is Corrupted with trouble makers! Smh for this romance section lol
Re: Guys Please What Does This Mean? by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
The poster above me is anyone, please pay him no mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last / My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her / Picture Of Two Lesbian Wed! Do Ladies Really Need A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.