Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Would You Date/marry This Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry This Person? (7958 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 2:45pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

I already said now. It is the symbol of FIRE, to tell the girls what they are about to experience. E no easy to be 9.2 cool cool cool cool
So where is yours? Down below? Oya come and show me sharp sharp. am waiting
I ignored the other comment hoping you had a tattoo somewhere else. Nonsense, don't make me slap you there angry
Come, have you given any more thought to that thread you were to open debating your usefulness as a man? undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 2:46pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione:

fornicator!. *spits* angry
Will you leave Kevin alone, what concerns you with him? angry
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by KevinII(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione:

fornicator!. *spits* angry

if somebody no fornicate them for no born you, bastard of no ancestry
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by honeric01(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2012
Tattoo? Nah, i love the body looking fresh and natural.
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe:
Will you leave Kevin alone, what concerns you with him? angry

ijebu! stay outta dis....... angry

Kevin_II:

if somebody no fornicate them for no born you, bastard of no ancestry

watch who u talking to mofo! u dont wanna test don! gutter boy! angry
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by KevinII(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe:
I ignored the other comment hoping you had a tattoo somewhere else. Nonsense, don't make me slap you there angry
Come, have you given any more thought to that thread you were to open debating your usefulness as a man? undecided

shocked shocked shocked my usefulness as a man is to help all the girls get heavenly feelings. there isn't a nobler job anywhere cool
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by KevinII(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2012
DONkollione:

ijebu! stay outta dis....... angry

one would think the badger had some xcellent comeback, and then this

watch who u talking to mofo! u dont wanna test don! gutter boy! angry

for your pocket, dodoyo. why are u so lame? abeg clear road. i no get ur time. ur IQ no reach
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ilhama(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2012
In my own opinion ,i see it as going against GOD.i will classify it under sin.
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

one would think the badger had some xcellent comeback, and then this

for your pocket, dodoyo. why are u so lame? abeg clear road. i no get ur time. ur IQ no reach

animal! go baff untop transformer if e dey pepper u 4 ballz... imbe!
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

OYO lo wa. . . grin

Gerrrroutttt!!!
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by slimyem: 3:51pm On May 23, 2012
menateg: Leviticus 19:28 is the answer you need.{ye shall not make any cutting in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD} God have mercy
thank you!
What's next??
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: thank you!
What's next??
Miss yemi, i didnt like what you did yesterday, you didnt ping me again as you promised... why!
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by honeric01(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: thank you!
What's next??

Don't worry, you'd soon be on the family section asking for advice in few years time grin
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Killz1(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2012
Ok, seriously. If she has the tattoo in a "hidden" place "before" i met her, i'll have to accept her and marry her if i love her. . . Emphasis on the emboldened!
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 5:35pm On May 23, 2012
^^ Na who you dey emphasize for? Kinky bastard, you should have said that from the start instead of forming here! angry kiss kiss
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Killz1(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ Na who you dey emphasize for? Kinky bastard, you should have said that from the start instead of forming here! angry kiss kiss
That's in case you get a tattoo and want to submit your application for "wife" position to me. . . cool
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by slimyem: 5:40pm On May 23, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Miss yemi, i didnt like what you did yesterday, you didnt ping me again as you promised... why!
hello?
You miss road?cheesycheesy
honeric01:

Don't worry, you'd soon be on the family section asking for advice in few years time grin
thank you!
What's next?
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 5:44pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

That's in case you get a tattoo and want to submit your application for "wife" position to me. . . cool
Nonsense! You know I'm your number 1 cool, but I promise not to scare off your groupies. grin
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Tinax(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2012
sure admire tat...if givn the chance, will love to hv one on my waist line..but the pain is wht scares me..
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tell dem mi friend!

Reeeeeeeeee! grin

Lol. Yuh nuh easy! grin
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by scorpiogal(f): 7:26pm On May 23, 2012
Wen I had ma taats, didn't knw ow ma dad got 2 find out, cos I ws bein careful 4 him nt 2 knw abt it, buh e eventualy knew nd he beefed me 4 a while den lata came in terms wid me. Nw I even flaunt it @ him sef. Lol. Ma mum nd siblings wia kul wid it, even a close frnd of mine whose dad is a pastor didn't judge me wid it or preachd a bible verse 4 me. I gt it cover up most of da tym thou, only close frnds nd family membas nd sme few neighbourhood prsns knws av got a taat.
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 23, 2012
scorpiogal: Wen I had ma taats, didn't knw ow ma dad got 2 find out, cos I ws bein careful 4 him nt 2 knw abt it, buh e eventualy knew nd he beefed me 4 a while den lata came in terms wid me. Nw I even flaunt it @ him sef. Lol. Ma mum nd siblings wia kul wid it, even a close frnd of mine whose dad is a pastor didn't judge me wid it or preachd a bible verse 4 me. I gt it cover up most of da tym thou, only close frnds nd family membas nd sme few neighbourhood prsns knws av got a taat.
The world is on FIRE!!! Now I see more reasons to be more careful & to keep being lone!!!!! Lolz...
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 7:32pm On May 23, 2012
Tinax: sure admire tat...if givn the chance, will love to hv one on my waist line..but the pain is wht scares me..
It hurts more when the needle hits the bone but you'll get used to it smiley. Some people don't have tolerance for pain and end up wailing but it's not everyone.
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by ijebabe: 7:33pm On May 23, 2012
DailyNews:
The world is on FIRE!!! Now I see more reasons to be more careful & to keep being lone!!!!! Lolz...
Abeg comot dia! cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 23, 2012
ijebabe:
Abeg comot dia! cheesy
Lolz....no wonder Nigerian men cry secretly when their wife gives birth to a girlfriend child
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by KevinII(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2012
DailyNews:

Dailynews bro, quit pretending to be a reverend father. you are only an altar boy. And please continue wanking, that means more girls for me cool cool
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by KevinII(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2012
DailyNews:
Lolz....no wonder Nigerian men cry secretly when their wife gives birth to a girlfriend child

which one be girlfriend child? Bro you should wash your hand with soap after wanking so your typing will make sense
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2012
i cant blv it. i still cant open threads.... wtf did i do to deserve this? why me? embarassed
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

Dailynews bro, quit pretending to be a reverend father. you are only an altar boy. And please continue wanking, that means more girls for me cool cool
Pretending Oh no bro....have no reason to....honestly, I hate tattoos & I wouldn't welcome anyone with it, point blank!! My son or daughter cannot dare have that nonesense on their bodies...gosh, don't u feel irritated by that? And again, do u know it has some bad health effects? If u don't, ask experts...the ink do sometimes penetrate the born marrow & enter the blood system & can lead to blood or other cancer....though I had they are now changing the inks to non-poisonous one now, but still it sucks! And u cannot honestly tell me that u can marry a girl with tattoo all her body or in some parts cos it sucks! A lady also asks if u guys can marry a lady that smokes weed, I know u also like that right?...SMH....but kelv...honestly I don't pretend cos I know ladies sure hate my type & its not today...even in school they are always afraid of me....& I love it....in church too I am the youth president & ladies don't dare near me or even in my work place, they always fear me & some call me woman-haters which I am not, God knows. just that some characters displayed by most ladies nowadays are too scary to me maybe. peace bro!! enjoy your fun with them...lol
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 23, 2012
Kevin_II:

which one be girlfriend child? Bro you should wash your hand with soap after wanking so your typing will make sense
Lolz....typo....girl child...using a phone now cos I am in a traffic going home shaa & my messaging seems to be on t9 mode which completes words automatically.
Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2012
Tatoo is evil. Its purely mark of the beast. Run away from it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry This Person? by Killz1(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2012
Anyway, "Tattoo is the best way to cover stretch marks". . . BBC Report. 2012. . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever? / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.