Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Modern Issues And Modern Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Issues And Modern Women. (2203 Views)

8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love / REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by cindyrella(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2012
Killz.:

***Looks Around*** Am i in an examination hall?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by lumideezle(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

Its a personal decision really, I don't think someone who smokes weed once in a while is automatically irresponsible. It's the stereotypes and assumptions made, and they are not true. There is alot of controversy surrounding the reasons why hemp is illegal. Hemp is less dangerous than alcohol but you don't see many countries banning that.
I'm not trying to encourage anything, I just want to know what people feel about it you don't need to get your fanny upside down.
My dear let's settle this ish, shey u wanna smoke weed go ahead dear I can even introduce u 2 hiskilu he can b supplying u happy now ?
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by luckgames(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith: I’m curious about a few things,-

No1[b] why are Nigerian men afraid of intimacy gadgets an[/b]d the women that use them? Is it your lack of understanding or are you afraid of being outshined by a machine?

Does it belittle your confidence knowing she can always get it better by herself?

Will you use one with your girl?

No2 how do you feel about a woman that smokes pot.

Do you see it as unladylike?

For those that like to ‘indulge’ in such- what do you think of women that do?

Do you feel it’s unattractive?

Do you have the same views for women as you do men about weed?

Will you jam with your girl and smoke?

I’m just curious, if a group of men can enjoy getting high then why can’t women?

Thirdly, will you date a girl that significantly out earns you?

Will you feel threatened by a woman with her own house, car, and housemaids?

why are Nigerian men afraid of intimacy gadgets
I am not afraid if you want to play with urself

Will you use one with your girl?--I am not sure

No2 how do you feel about a woman that smokes pot. No to any type of drug

Do you see it as unladylike?--Pot head

For those that like to ‘indulge’ in such- what do you think of women that do? --Bad girl

Do you feel it’s unattractive? Yes

Do you have the same views for women as you do men about weed?--Yes

Will you jam with your girl and smoke? Hell NO

I’m just curious, if a group of men can enjoy getting high then why can’t women?

Thirdly, will you date a girl that significantly out earns you? Yes but I am still a man

Will you feel threatened by a woman with her own house, car, and housemaids? hell NO because i have mind own thing
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2012

No1 why are Nigerian men afraid of intimacy gadgets and the women that use them? Is it your lack of understanding or are you afraid of being outshined by a machine?

the fact that you believe that a machine can "outshine" a real lover shows us all that you either have laid with the wrong men OR that you've always settle for less in your life. but hey, if that machine can care for you when you are lonely and sad, while putting a hand over your shoulder and say:" dont worry babe, everything will be okay" then i raise my glass to you.....and you should probably marry that machine. lol!

Does it belittle your confidence knowing she can always get it better by herself?
a di.ldo is a substitute to a real man, it can NEVER be a replacement. the minute a woman believe otherwise, is the minute that said woman has failed in life!

why not, whatever can get her to the promise land can only be good for US.

No2 how do you feel about a woman that smokes pot.

it depends on how much she smokes and how often. as i dont smoke, i dont really mind one who does, so long as it is NOT a necessity in her life and more of a treat.

Do you see it as unladylike?

not at all!

Do you have the same views for women as you do men about weed?

definitely, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Thirdly, will you date a girl that significantly out earns you?

i dont see any reason why i SHOULDNT date her.

you dont have to be really successful/rich to have that, so how could i?! .
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by queensmith: 4:53am On May 24, 2012
the fact that you believe that a machine can "outshine" a real lover shows us all that you either have laid with the wrong men OR that you've always settle for less in your life. but hey, if that machine can care for you when you are lonely and sad, while putting a hand over your shoulder and say:" dont worry babe, everything will be okay" then i raise my glass to you.....and you should probably marry that machine. lol!

These are the sort of responses that made me ask the question. Well none of this is true, it's amazing to see how it can invoke such a response in Nigerian men, your not a woman so you can't explain how she'll feel when she uses it. A d.ildo does what it says on the tin, who can be mad at that? It practically has a sexual guarantee.
I'm beginning to see that men are unsettled at the idea of having to compete with a machine, but that is because theres little understanding. A d.ildo is not a substitute for a man, just for his d.ick.

a di.ldo is a substitute to a real man, it can NEVER be a replacement. the minute a woman believe otherwise, is the minute that said woman has failed in life!

obviously, a Love Machine is not a man. And you cannot dictate to a woman how she feels.
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by Riskymallam: 3:05pm On May 24, 2012

queensmith:
No1 why are Nigerian men afraid of intimacy gadgets and the women that use them? Is it your lack of understanding or are you afraid of being outshined by a machine?

How many Nigerian men have you dealt [s]with dated to come to such a hasty and unfounded conclusion?

queensmith:

It can't.. A man is not a machine, performance varies. I'm well aware of my limitations.

queensmith:

Heck No

queensmith: No2 how do you feel about a woman that smokes pot.

I'll look at her askance.

queensmith: Do you see it as unladylike?

If we are to go by the old English definition of lady, then yes its very un-ladylike.

queensmith: For those that like to ‘indulge’ in such- what do you think of women that do?

Very Uncoolundecided

queensmith: Do you feel it’s unattractive?

Heck yeah

queensmith: Do you have the same views for women as you do men about weed?

Weed is weed, it has the same effect on men and women.

queensmith: Will you jam with your girl and smoke?

No

queensmith: I’m just curious, if a group of men can enjoy getting high then why can’t women?

Who says they can't/shouldn't?

queensmith: Thirdly, will you date a girl that significantly out earns you?

I will date her, I think it equally evens out the playing field.

queensmith:

That ish is so retro, the more she has the merrier it will be for the both of us grin
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by queensmith: 10:08am On May 25, 2012
How many Nigerian men have you dealt [s]with dated to come to such a hasty and unfounded conclusion?

Well the Nigerian's I hang out with are like myself, quite open minded so their thoughts don't apply. I was looking for the typical response.

It can't.. A man is not a machine, performance varies. I'm well aware of my limitations.

Very important, too many men here think their joysticks vibrate.

I'll look at her askance.

Why? The stereotyping of the people that smoke or just from the smoking itself?

If we are to go by the old English definition of lady, then yes its very un-ladylike.
What of a man?

Weed is weed, it has the same effect on men and women.

Who says they can't/shouldn't?

People do, double standards of society.

I will date her, I think it equally evens out the playing field.
That ish is so retro, the more she has the merrier it will be for the both of us grin

Definitely not typical, thats the way men should see things!
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by queensmith: 10:11am On May 25, 2012
luckgames:

why are Nigerian men afraid of intimacy gadgets
I am not afraid if you want to play with urself

Will you use one with your girl?--I am not sure

No2 how do you feel about a woman that smokes pot. No to any type of drug

Do you see it as unladylike?--Pot head

For those that like to ‘indulge’ in such- what do you think of women that do? --Bad girl

Do you feel it’s unattractive? Yes

Do you have the same views for women as you do men about weed?--Yes

Will you jam with your girl and smoke? Hell NO

Thirdly, will you date a girl that significantly out earns you? Yes but I am still a man

Will you feel threatened by a woman with her own house, car, and housemaids? hell NO because i have mind own thing

LOL- pothead is the right word!
Re: Modern Issues And Modern Women. by khukhi(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2012
queensmith:

haha- abstain from anything smokable! I don't actually smoke pot but thats besides the point.

I know back home smoking pot is criminal, people assume women that smoke are prostitutes and men that do weed are thugs. I was just wondering if things have changed significantly. Smoking weed is a social activity, not necessarily a criminal one- nothing like having a cigar and drake in the background.

As to the honorable what not- I know many many many many many rich, successful, well respected married adults in Nigeria that smoke weed, obviously not every day but once in a while when opportunity allows. Just like drinking alcohol.

gringringrin
hey guys we don't do it all the time. Like once in 3-4 weeks okay. I understand what you are imagining in your head when you think of people getting high. It sounds like they're literally always high.

Personally I feel I will permanently stop when I do decide to become a parent as its not a good example to your kids ofcourse but for now its the only time I can have my brain take a time out cause my job requires a lot of creativity and you know the life style we live in the big cities can be overwhelming on its own. ,so I need the time out every now and again .
But then again everyone is entitled to they're own opinion and I too like the poster appreciate the different & honest point of views.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Good For The Goose Is Better For The Gander!! / For The Christian Singles Still Searching (CSSS). Part 1 / My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.