Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months (17654 Views)

Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today / Five Power-Injection Stations Commissioned In Ibadan / Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2013
pazienza:

Most private ventures in Nigeria have big big government influence over them, If we have a willing government in Awka, with no abuja govt interference, i am pretty sure we can get this orient ish, started.
if the present government in anambra invested 4bn in it then that means it is backing it...the issue now is if there are forces in abuja fustrating it.also if anambrarians wants the next occupier of awka to continue backing it then they should scrutinize the people angling for awka house and their antecedents.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2013
The forces frustrating the idea are not from Abuja, I suspect they are these business men from Apapa in Lagos. If you remember during the Kogi saga, those gun men killing people could not be identified as from Kogi State. Infact Kogi people denied knowing them or claiming responsibility.

What is very important now is to accelerate the completion of the first refinery, while we have immediate committment to further expand the production capacity by having two more installations. This should not depend on the Governorship battle, Obi should try to finish this thing he started, even if he needs to take a loan for it. Anambrarians need the job that will be created.

To understand my point, you need to understand that the modular refineries are less complex than what Dangote and his friends want to build. Hence can be setup in much less time. Dangote needs a minimum of three years to work his out. We need to discourage them over the next Six months cause once they start building, they will rather opt to finish even if we complete before them. Also, should they build theirs, we can always compete by selling at very low profit which they cannot match, but we won't be able to force them to buy from Orient.
If you have a contact in Awka send him a message to alert the Governor.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2013
pazienza:

Chai! Nigeria is a curse! We all know that in the times of the old, men with ideas like you should be leading Igboland, how come we have your types at the sidelines watching, while efulefus and ofekes are at the centre, chai! this is painful.

Ngige serves the purpose of his south western masters, he will kill that refinery to have those that is about to be built in south west by Dangote survive, Uba will do the same cos of his business connections with other players in the industry that are in partnership with Dangote, behind the scene.

We are now left with APGA, as they wont have external forces to obey, rather can only fail to finish the race for the first refinery because of lack of foresight.

Is there any way to put this your above write up in a national daily, to help enlighten ndigbo about the silent economic war going on in Nigeria now, and why getting the right person to occupy the government house in awka would be crucial to ensuring that Ndiigb come out top of this race.

Issues like this is what should be shaping the choice of candidates to be voted by my anambra people come election day.

My brother, the issue is a bit more urgent than the Governorship Election. We need to pressure the Government House at Awka into acting now, time is limited. Talk to your contacts in the Government House and also discuss this on other forums, that should create a good awareness.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali: The forces frustrating the idea are not from Abuja, I suspect they are these business men from Apapa in Lagos. If you remember during the Kogi saga, those gun men killing people could not be identified as from Kogi State. Infact Kogi people denied knowing them or claiming responsibility.

What is very important now is to accelerate the completion of the first refinery, while we have immediate committment to further expand the production capacity by having two more installations. This should not depend on the Governorship battle, Obi should try to finish this thing he started, even if he needs to take a loan for it. Anambrarians need the job that will be created.

To understand my point, you need to understand that the modular refineries are less complex than what Dangote and his friends want to build. Hence can be setup in much less time. Dangote needs a minimum of three years to work his out. We need to discourage them over the next Six months cause once they start building, they will rather opt to finish even if we complete before them. Also, should they build theirs, we can always compete by selling at very low profit which they cannot match, but we won't be able to force them to buy from Orient.
i was quite angry when this refinery made much buzz in the media lst year but you would be suprised to hear people saying nothing is going on if they do not hear anything in the media.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2013
by the way it seems the actual refining was billed to start ending of this year.go to google and type 'orient start production anambra' and click on the first result and see what emeka anyaoku said.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by DisGuy: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
asha 80: if the present government in anambra invested 4bn in it then that means it is backing it...the issue now is if there are forces in abuja fustrating it.also if anambrarians wants the next occupier of awka to continue backing it then they should scrutinize the people angling for awka house and their antecedents.

surely they'll come a time when people will stop blaming others[Abuja,North].....for everything under the sun!!!
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2013
asha 80: by the way it seems the actual refining was billed to start ending of this year.go to google and type 'orient start production anambra' and click on the first result and see what emeka anyaoku said.

That was a while ago when Igwe Peter Anugwu led Julius Berger to do roads for it. I believe the Oil Wells have been completed, but the dispute with Kogi state might have forced them to be closed. More importantly the crude production is different from the refinery completion, crude can only be exported as long as the refinery is not complete. Also the oil wells may need to be deviated if Kogi state insists on being used to create problems.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Ozonna(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali: I am sure any right thinking person should know that given the kind of political interest the refinery generated last time, further development should be fast and quiet.

Infact I believe the whole Kogi state SAGA was sponsored or associated to business men with interest. If you know a bit about the supply of petroleum in Nigeria you will know that a company that can supply 25% of the market is a major threat to MRS, Capital Oil, Mobil, Oando, Total, Aiteos, etc. So the crisis that seems to have stopped Orient cannot be an accident. Also ifeanyi Ubas involvement in Anambra Politics might not be about his fortunes. If he gains control of that refinery he will either kill it as per desires of his business associates or use it to sack other Major players like Dangote from the market. Dangote's response of deciding to build a refinery inspite of the unfavourable economics, which he admitted to, is also not surprising. People assume he is helping Nigerians, I doubt! he is only ensuring that his business survives. I also think his refinery is sponsored by himself and the other major petrol marketers who are not making noise about it. They have all been talking about having a joint refinery for a while.

So bottom line is that Anambra is sitting on a golden egg that can provide us enough resources to develop our state. Whether Obi realises this or the kind of forces that might be arrayed against it is still an issue. It is like relocating the biggest industry in Apapa to Anambra. It is something we should work towards assiduously. The employment potentials alone for truck drivers is enormous, and we cannot have it without a fight. We have no time since we will loose the whole potential as soon as Dangote completes his refinery. There is only room for about 200,000 bbls per day refinery in Nigeria.

This means that whoever completes the first refinery takes the market. While the MOMAN refinery under Dangote will likely take three years to complete, we can complete Orient in less period using modular approach.
What we should do?
1. To quickly complete the current Refinery, use horizontal wells to quickly access the oil wells without getting into disputed areas to avoid
further distractions.
2. Make committed plans for a second and third refinery. We need to top at least 150 000 barrels per day to discourage Dangote. Once we can complete the first stage of about 50,000 bbls per day, and commit financially to the next 50,000 bbls, Dangote will review his economics for the his refinery and is likely to abandon it. In all time is of the essence.
3. For the second and third installations, we need to partner with IMO or Abia State to source for crude, if we have not explored for more crude within the Anambra basin.

While recent events show why the Presidency may have moved against Soludo, Obi's strategy leaves a whole lot of distaste in my mouth. I have wondered for months why his economists have not spotted the subterfuge moves against Orient idea. He is more focused on imposing the next governor than on any real economic planning. Hope he gets the message. I still believe ifeanyi Uba should not be allowed any close to the Government House, his motives are not really clear. If Anambra State looses this opportunity to control one of Nigeria's biggest industry, we will need to find the equivalent of about 10 of the existing oil fields in order to derive the same economic benefits as the refineries would have availed us.

I want to believe that Peter Obi has 1 or 2 guys here. Please that person should print this out and hand it over to Governor Obi ASAP.

@Kengali, well done
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali:

That was a while ago when Igwe Peter Anugwu led Julius Berger to do roads for it. I believe the Oil Wells have been completed, but the dispute with Kogi state might have forced them to be closed. More importantly the crude production is different from the refinery completion, crude can only be exported as long as the refinery is not complete. Also the oil wells may need to be deviated if Kogi state insists on being used to create problems.
i think in that article anyaoku was actually talking about refinery completion...as for the possible closure of oil wells i know the fg came in to resolve the disagreements btw the two states then but i have not heard about any resolution till date.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2013
asha 80: i think in that article anyaoku was actually talking about refinery completion...as for the possible closure of oil wells i know the fg came in to resolve the disagreements btw the two states then but i have not heard about any resolution till date.
Post the link to the source please.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali:
Post the link to the source please.
i can't i am posting with my phone...like i said go to google and type 'orient start production anambra' and click at the first article....it is on elombah.com.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2013
asha 80: i can't i am posting with my phone...like i said go to google and type 'orient start production anambra' and click at the first article....it is on elombah.com.
http://elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/12402-orient-petroleum-to-start-operations-in-anambra-end-2013
If you mean the link above, that was September 2012, before the Kogi problem emerged.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by asha80(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali:
http://elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/12402-orient-petroleum-to-start-operations-in-anambra-end-2013
If you mean the link above, that was September 2012, long before the Kogi problem emerged.
yes this is the article.even if there was no issue with kogi it means the refinery still might or would not have started operating now..i honestly do not know the state of issues there now.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
asha 80: yes this is the article.even if there was no issue with kogi it means the refinery still might or would not have started operating now..i honestly do not know the state of issues there now.

Yeah! Me too, hoping someone from the area can update us on what is going on, but with the killings that went on, I doubt production is on going. There is no indication that the works have gone ahead, or the crude is being evacuated
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
As far back as 2007, I wrote that refinery politics is an international one. Nigeria is being prevented from refining locally as a result of international business interest. The 2 refineries in Port-Harcourt have been frustrated for more than 15 years while the Warri and Kaduna are monuments. The only condition any refinery can operate in Nigeria is if we accept the world bank and IMF condition to sell fuel above international price A.K.A. "removal of subsidy".
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Any evidence? Simple QUESTION! We are talking PUBLIC MONEY . How much equity does ANAMBRA STATE OWN in the company and how much did they pay for that?

Take all the tales by moonlight to the "VILLAGE ILO"!!

NRI PRIEST:

The chinese firm were paid contractors,Nduchucks! Chino is correct,the project is partly owned by the state,plocal council and private investors who are Anambrarians.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo: As far back as 2007, I wrote that refinery politics is an international one. Nigeria is being prevented from refining locally as a result of international business interest. The 2 refineries in Port-Harcourt have been frustrated for more than 15 years while the Warri and Kaduna are monuments. The only condition any refinery can operate in Nigeria is if we accept the world bank and IMF condition to sell fuel above international price A.K.A. "removal of subsidy".
Do you have any evidence for this bizarre claim or is it just the usual akpu inspired post-prandial flatulence
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Onlytruth:

Don't worry. I will verify. I don't say things I'm not sure of. If I find out that I'm wrong, I will say so.
You always say things you are unsure of that is your stock in trade
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda:
Do you have any evidence for this bizarre claim or is it just the usual akpu inspired post-prandial flatulence

The evidence is everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/665393/refinery-not-solution-nigeria-oil
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
pazienza: Another point is that, irrespective of who ends up in awka government house, whoever that that gets the control the central govt will still decide the fate of orient refinery, APC will want to maintain the SW economic advantage over the east, GEJ will provide a level playing ground for all groups, a situation that will see the east come out on top, if we play our cards well. This and more is the reason, why Ndiigbo should ensure that come may 2015, APC should still remain a toothless opposition yoruba party, with no power to control the centre, this is very important to our economic survival in this dungeon of a country.
You guys are too sentimental and emotional. Consequently your capacity for rational thought is almost non-existent.You perpetually play the victim and instead of asking yourselves what you can do differently you blame imaginary enemies. Your whole life narrative is centred on one theme;

"Ibo are not making progress because of Yoruba"

That is the summary of your internal self dialogue and you compensate for this psychology by being brash and loud and seizing every opportunity to malign Yoruba. Honestly you guys are not even on our radar. We have an integration project to pursue,a Mega City to build,Two free trade zones and an Atlantic City as well as airports and Seaports to construct. We are just too busy so can you keep the noise down please we are trying to do some work.
PS we are also building the biggest refinery ever and our contractors would appreciate some quiet.Biko
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

The evidence is everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/665393/refinery-not-solution-nigeria-oil
My friend go and sit down . You are unruly. Are you not the same joker that claimed Ikoku is not on Olu Obasanjo way . lol
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda:
You guys are too sentimental and emotional. Consequently your capacity for rational thought is almost non-existent.You perpetually play the victim and instead of asking yourselves what you can do differently you blame imaginary enemies. Your whole life narrative is centred on one theme;

That is the summary of your internal self dialogue and you compensate for this psychology by being brash and loud and seizing every opportunity to malign Yoruba. Honestly you guys are not even on our radar. We have an integration project to pursue,a Mega City to build,Two free trade zones and an Atlantic City as well as airports and Seaports to construct. We are just too busy so can you keep the noise down please we are trying to do some work.
PS we are also building the biggest refinery ever and our contractors would appreciate some quiet.Biko

And what is the difference between what you just wrote and what you accused others of? Tufiakwa! I tend to exhibit an attitude different from you average Nigerians. Learn to look beyond ethnic chauvinism and understand that we as Nigerians have the same problems.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Every time I have encountered you you have been found wanting.No substance and cognitively bankrupt all you do is spout inanities and irrelevances and boldfaced lies
Do refineries not operate across the Arab world even in Egypt which imports oil?Do they have subsidies,What of Venezuela?
You just conjure some stupid theory in the cobwebs of the dungeon you call a mind and it seems good to you therefore it MUST BE REAL.
Evidence and logic are mere distractiions which you do not bother with.
What you fail to tell yourself is that as long as the government continues to devalue the naira oil prices will rise subsidy or no subsidy.
And devaluation will continue as long as you consume more than you export and we consume and consume and consume IMPORTED GOODS producing nothing.The moment anything is banned you clowns will jump up and say government is ANTI-Ibo.
The naira to dollar was 80;1 under Abacha and today it is 160. So we can compute the impact of that on petrol price ;subsidy or no subsidy. The real question is Why has our currency continue to devalue so quickly
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda: Every time I have encountered you you have been found wanting.No substance and cognitively bankrupt all you do is spout inanities and irrelevances and boldfaced lies
Do refineries not operate across the Arab world even in Egypt which imports oil?Do they have subsidies,What of Venezuela?
You just conjure some stupid theory in the cobwebs of the dungeon you call a mind and it seems good to you therefore it MUST BE REAL.
Evidence and logic are mere distractiions which you do not bother with.
What you fail to tell yourself is that as long as the government continues to devalue the naira oil prices will rise subsidy or no subsidy.
And devaluation will continue as long as you consume more than you export and we consume and consume and consume IMPORTED GOODS producing nothing.The moment anything is banned you clowns will jump up and say government is ANTI-Ibo.
The naira to dollar was 80;1 under Abacha and today it is 160. So we can compute the impact of that on petrol price ;subsidy or no subsidy. The real question is Why has our currency continue to devalue so quickly

You are still exhibiting that tribalistic tendency. This is Nigerian problem and not Igbo or Yoruba problem. Are you aware that fuel can sell for 35 Naira if our refineries were functional and we'd still make profit? We need a pro-Nigerian government to achieve that fit. Abacha was a pro-Nigerian head of State but being a pro-Nigerian makes you alienated from international community like we have in Zimbabwe, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

You are still exhibiting that tribalistic tendency. This is Nigerian problem and not Igbo or Yoruba problem. Are you aware that fuel can sell for 35 Naira if our refineries were functional and we'd still make profit? We need a pro-Nigerian government to achieve that fit. Abacha was a pro-Nigerian head of State but being a pro-Nigerian makes you alienated from international community like we have in Zimbabwe, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba.
Please stop making noise. If you say I am tribalistic I am supposed to go on the defensive or dignify that.I could easily say you are exhibiting a chemical or a sartorial tendency. Meaningless words!!
There is nothing you can teach me because you do not believe in facts or rationality you just spit out any rubbish that enters your head. The main issue is you claimed there is an international conspiracy to stop Nigeria running refineries until subsidy is removed when most OPEC countries have subsidies and working refineries. You provide no evidence for you bizarre claims and instead start making even MORE absurd assertions.

NO I am NOT aware that fuel can sell for 35 Naira do you have proof?

According to shell it would retail for about 120 naira per litre
http://www.shell.co.uk/gbr/products-services/on-the-road/fuels/fuel-pricing/price.html
so there is no doubt that there is subsidy which is linked mainly to devaluation in our currency
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda:
The main issue is you claimed there is an international conspiracy to stop Nigeria running refineries until subsidy is removed when most OPEC countries have subsidies and working refineries.

I remember going to Amaigbo road and snapping pictures but yet you continued arguing. That alone shows your inability to accept the truth even when proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1)Why have our refineries refused to function?

2) If like you wrote, other OPEC countries have functioning refineries and still subsidize fuel, why must Nigeria remove subsidy before our own refineries can function?
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by DisGuy: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
KenGali: The forces frustrating the idea are not from Abuja, I suspect they are these business men from Apapa in Lagos. If you remember during the Kogi saga, those gun men killing people could not be identified as from Kogi State. Infact Kogi people denied knowing them or claiming responsibility.

Nna if the tables were turned are you sure you wont be carry placards all over Nairaland- we've seen the blame game with Innoson, 2nd Niger Bridge, Tinapa etc
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by omonnakoda: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

I remember going to Amaigbo road and snapping pictures but yet you continued arguing. That alone shows your inability to accept the truth even when proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1)Why have our refineries refused to function?

2) If like you wrote, other OPEC countries have functioning refineries and still subsidize fuel, why must Nigeria remove subsidy before our own refineries can function?

You are a liar you posted bogus pictures

That is a good question which requires intelligent research not illiterate assertions.
An intelligent man would ask : "WHY DID THEY FUNCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE?" after all they functioned for many years

I have opinions but unlike you I will not insist MY OPINION is REALITY e.g it may be that the refineries have come to the end of their life and need to be replaced rather than refurbished and were not run like a proper business and so the money it generated is not available to reinvest in the future.Just like Nigeria Airways which did not offer subsidized fares by the way. That is my guess.
2.It was you that made that claim "that subsidy must be removed blah blah blah Have you forgotten so quickly? You made the claim and I am disputing it. So why are you asking me

Where is the evidence that we can sell petrol profitably for 35 naira and why do you just talk without thinking
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dis Guy:

Nna if the tables were turned are you sure you wont be carry placards all over Nairaland- we've seen the blame game with Innoson, 2nd Niger Bridge, Tinapa etc

Am not sure I understand your point.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by pazienza(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda:

All the above ranting will help explain why your peeps are so poor that they couldn't afford the services offered at shoprite, haha!

Bla bla bla, we are not on your radar, yet you brought your stinking corpse of a body here. *grins*
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by Abagworo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
omonnakoda:

You are a liar you posted bogus pictures

That is a good question which requires intelligent research not illiterate assertions.
An intelligent man would ask : "WHY DID THEY FUNCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE?" after all they functioned for many years

I have opinions but unlike you I will not insist MY OPINION is REALITY e.g it may be that the refineries have come to the end of their life and need to be replaced rather than refurbished and were not run like a proper business and so the money it generated is not available to reinvest in the future.Just like Nigeria Airways which did not offer subsidized fares by the way. That is my guess.
2.It was you that made that claim "that subsidy must be removed blah blah blah Have you forgotten so quickly? You made the claim and I am disputing it. So why are you asking me

Where is the evidence that we can sell petrol profitably for 35 naira and why do you just talk without thinking

We get our crude oil free and refine. That's simple and it could land at 15 Naira after expenses.

You have the habit of refusing to learn and its very bad. The IMF is not in any form of conspiracy as you presumed I meant but the issue is that many refineries across the world are shutting down because of the saturation in supply of refined products and for private investors to make profit, they need their product exportable after buying from NNPC at international rate. Nigeria does not necessarily need to concern itself with international prices. Cocoa farmers, cassava producers etc are not conditioned to sell locally manufactured product at international price. We can export crude at 100DPB but sell to local refineries at 35DPB and it does not in any way affect our oil exports.
Re: Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months by abu12: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
[size=15pt]what will be the fate of this orient oil refinery, if National Boundary Commission declared that the oil field belong to kogi state. [/size]

Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos / Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency / Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.