Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations (9110 Views)

Alleged $2bn Fraud: FG Asks Court To Revoke Dasuki’s Bail / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Imo Govt To Revoke Unexecuted Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I can't wait for [b]these parasites [/b]to move out of Lagos. Go back to the land of milk and honey.

You think you can play fast one? Pay up or get the HELL out!

To see a Yoruba man (whose region contributes almost ZERO to national coffers) call an Easterner "parasite" is like seeing a round worm call a human being parasite.lol
You don't know how ludicrous you sound. grin
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by kettykin: 7:04am On May 24, 2012
@ poster nobody is playing a fast one on u, for more than 98 years 9igeria had 3 deep sea roro ports and all the 3 where located in apapa lagos. For 98 years 9igeria had no international airports /gateway in the east.
Guess the sole beneficiary of these lopsided policies, lagos !!!.
Lagos was the only contact with the outside world by sea/air/conatact.
Lagos grew not because it had any raw material or that it had better administrator but because nigeria ran as a land locked country where the capital and the gateway where in the same city

1 Like

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2012
@Topic, ultimately, I really like what is happening because necessity is the mother of invention.
Let me see how any sane Igbo will pay 6 million in a Lagos shop.
Yearly payment is fine, but 3 payments for FUTURE OCCUPANCY is almost laughable.
I would use that money to buy a shop at main market Onitsha instead, though Onitsha main market shops are even more expensive (about 12 million Naira each), I would rather share one shop in Onitsha.
Onitsha is just a GOLD MINE waiting to be developed. All it takes is for us to get that international airport, and Lagos properties will deflate. Any Igbo still buying properties in Lagos will see the value of those properties deflate overnight. Real estate assets can be very bitchy. They are only as valuable as the humans mingling there -if they are entrepreneurial, the boom can be sustained; but if they are lazy iidiots milling around waiting for handouts, the value will deflate overnight because they can't add value to them.

I personally would like Igbo to retain ownership of all already acquired properties, but I really would like umu Igbo to return to develop our land. Ubochi nta ka anyi chuo na owere nchi! cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 7:20am On May 24, 2012
Imagine this fooool boasting when his so-called brothers are being chased out like bed bugs. Lagos state coming to east to request for kidnappers? You fools can't leave the norths even with threats cof constant suicide attacks and all that, na Lagos una go fit leave? Talk is cheap

I make bold today that one day we are going to get rid of you parasites and replace you with chinese and indians. We must have slaves to work and fill our pockets

you can't start by telling your father to get out of kano for a start! You dad is even a traditional title holder in kano and you are here yapping thrash. Fool.

Onlytruth:

A combination of eastern infrastructure development: Ibaka Seaport, Onitsha port, and THREE or FOUR international airports(if you count the one at Uyo)in the East will deliver a sucker punch to Lagos when it is least expected.

Let me BOLDLY forecast that one day, the Lagos state government will go cap in hand to the East begging for Igbo business to return there, but it would be too late by then. The state will deflate like a punctured balloon.
Na "alaye" go run spare parts shops,? Can "alaye" or his mentor build new shops after the old ones have been torched? I de laff.

I somehow don't see this as a problem at all because every time I discuss it with my brothers they simply laugh it off and tell me not to mind the noise makers. They are on ground.

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 7:30am On May 24, 2012
Apapa port alone generates more revenue than the entire south east! Don't make me laugh! Have you compare the IGR of Lagos placed side by side with that of entire south east? I bet you are too daft to employ google.

By the way, tell me what south east brings to national table abi na fake drugs, spare parts or pirated CDs?, but ofcourse they are the loud mouthed parasites running to abuja for monthly handouts.

If those bed bugs can't meet up, then they should simply move out. Ariya-riya market in aba is very available for them.

Onlytruth:

To see a Yoruba man (whose region contributes almost ZERO to national coffers) call an Easterner "parasite" is like seeing a round worm call a human being parasite.lol
You don't know how ludicrous you sound. grin
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Imagine this fooool boasting when his so-called brothers are being chased out like bed bugs. Lagos state coming to east to request for kidnappers? You fools can't leave the norths even with threats cof constant suicide attacks and all that, na Lagos una go fit leave? Talk is cheap

I make bold today that one day we are going to get rid of you parasites and [size=14pt]replace you with chinese and indians[/size]. We must have slaves to work and fill our pockets

you can't start by telling your father to get out of kano for a start! You dad is even a traditional title holder in kano and you are here yapping thrash. Fool.

lol! So you are this lazy? And you dare to call someone parasite? You can only survive on a host! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not shocked one bit though. Unless you are talking about Oduduwa nation, the Chinese and Indians are not Nigerians,
and can NEVER be millions in Lagos (large enough to make AN ECONOMIC difference with their numbers). So, better start acquiring that skill that eluded your fathers.

Let me tell you about a skill that YOUR FATHERS could not handle. It is called disciplined small business entrepreneurship.
To do that, you NEED TO BE MONOGAMOUS and not have countless wives and baby mamas; a near impossible task for you! hehe! cheesy cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by kettykin: 7:36am On May 24, 2012
lol replace igbos with chinese whose economy is the second largest in the world and indians who are on the virge of becoming the 5th largest. The northern governors are crying today that kano, maiduguri, plateau and yobe are finished economically and businesses have left, 70 percent of the that left are business are owned by easterners , bakeries, phamarceutical, hotels,supermarkets , restaurants,shops and schools. The indigenes are still there yet the governors are compalining.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2012
About my brothers returning to the East, I really think that it is a matter of time. Just wait.
That is why I am harping on the international airports for our cities. I hope that soon our governors will get the idea and implement them. After that, there will be a steady migration back to the East. I will advise my brothers NEVER to sell their properties in Lagos though.
We will keep them FOR EVER (for a very special reason). cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2012
kettykin: lol replace igbos with chinese whose economy is the second largest in the world and indians who are on the virge of becoming the 5th largest. The northern governors are crying today that kano, maiduguri, plateau and yobe are finished economically and businesses have left, 70 percent of the that left are business are owned by easterners , bakeries, phamarceutical, hotels,supermarkets , restaurants,shops and schools. The indigenes are still there yet the governors are compalining.

One Northern governor actually said that soon no one will live in the North. Go figure. lol
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 7:46am On May 24, 2012
Your daftness is becoming very disturbing. Damn!

Dude, we don't want them in millions, the only reason why you see millions of Ibos in lagos messing up the city is because we still belong to thesame country and no regulation on immigrant would be accepted, else we would have cut them by 90%.

We need the chinese and indians just like the way the US needs them to for survival. Only a halfwits like you would think otherwise. But, have you ever being to nnewi central market? I doubt .

Are you catching my drift? I hate to type stressfully with my handset, only for you to come back with another silly imagination

Onlytruth:

lol! So you are this lazy? And you dare to call someone parasite? You can only survive on a host! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not shocked one bit though. Unless you are talking about Oduduwa nation, the Chinese and Indians are not Nigerians,
and can NEVER be millions in Lagos (large enough to make AN ECONOMIC difference with their numbers). So, better start acquiring that skill that eluded your fathers.

Let me tell you about a skill that YOUR FATHERS could not handle. It is called disciplined small business entrepreneurship.
To do that, you NEED TO BE MONOGAMOUS and not have countless wives and baby mamas. cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Apapa port alone generates more revenue than the entire south east! Don't make me laugh! Have you compare the IGR of Lagos placed side by side with that of entire south east? I bet you are too daft to employ google.

By the way, tell me what south east brings to national table abi na fake drugs, spare parts or pirated CDs?, but ofcourse they are the loud mouthed parasites running to abuja for monthly handouts.

If those bed bugs can't meet up, then they should simply move out. Ariya-riya market in aba is very available for them.

It will not generate more revenue than Eastern ports once we complete them.
I even think it will not generate more revenue than Onitsha when fully developed and functional. cool A majority of importers in Nigeria are Igbo. Don't forget that. cool lol
I didn't know you are this daft. undecided
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 7:55am On May 24, 2012
Mechie onu! Today am going to commit abominable acts by shouting down an Ibo title chief shocked cheesy.

Guy, the east is tooooo small to contain all Ibos, hence they won't be able to come back. Ebule the GMD of Ebule motors would have put a bullet hole in your head for telling him to move back. East. They only thing that flourish in the east is kidnapping shocked

Onlytruth: About my brothers returning to the East, I really think that it is a matter of time. Just wait.
That is why I am harping on the international airports for our cities. I hope that soon our governors will get the idea and implement them. After that, there will be a steady migration back to the East. I will advise my brothers NEVER to sell their properties in Lagos though.
We will keep them FOR EVER (for a very special reason). cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Your daftness is becoming very disturbing. Damn!

Dude, we don't want in millions, they only reason why you see millions of Ibos in lagos messing up the city is because we still belong to thesame country and no regulation on immigrant would be accepted, else we would have cut them by 90%.

We need the chinese and indians just like the way the US needs them to for survival. Only a halfwits like would think otherwise. But, have ever being to nnewi central market? I doubt .

Are you catching my drift? I hate to type stressfully with my handset, only for you to come back with another silly imagination

To be honest, I usually don't waste my time arguing with iidiots.
My ONLY FOCUS AND CONCERN IS TO DEFEND IGBO INTEREST.
For now, I hustle for very good INTERNATIONAL ACCESS FOR IGBOLAND (airports, seaports etc).
Once we have that, we will develop our land FAST. cool
My next job would be to convince my brothers to keep your lands they have acquired and make sure you keep paying for them! If we need them for anything, they would be available (long after we have declare Biafra cool). You can import whoever you want! lol cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 8:01am On May 24, 2012
So, tell me how have you help the Ibos from your 5-9 coffee serving in san francisco grin

Onlytruth:

To be honest, I usually don't waste my time arguing with iidiots.
My ONLY FOCUS AND CONCERN IS TO DEFEND IGBO INTEREST.
For now, I hustle for very good INTERNATIONAL ACCESS FOR IGBOLAND (airports, seaports etc).
Once we have that, we will develop our land FAST. cool
My next job would be to convince my brothers to keep your lands they have acquired and make sure you keep paying for them! If we need them for anything, they would be available (long after we have declare Biafra cool). You can import whoever you want! lol cool

. . .But dude, do you smoke crack or something? No offence
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Mechie onu! Today am going to commit abominable acts by shouting down an Ibo title chief shocked cheesy.

Guy, the east is tooooo small to contain all Ibos, hence they won't be able to come back. Ebule the GMD of Ebule motors would have put a bullet hole in your head for telling him to move back. East. They only thing that flourish in the east is kidnapping shocked

You are talking to a TRAINED professional in the field of land matters. That lie you have been peddling about Igboland will implode on your heads one day.
In Onitsha and southern parts of Anambra state, we have enough lands to develop about THREE more cities the size of current Onitsha. In Enugu, we haven't even scratched the land. In Ebonyi, the same thing. In Imo, the same thing.

The ONE GOOD reason I love the fact that Nigeria is a now a democracy is because it is no longer possible for some aboki and his Yoruba wife to lie about Igbo land. Our governors can give us world class cities now if they focus. It is all in our hands now. Our governors are working hard. Soon all the lies will come crumbling down. cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 8:06am On May 24, 2012
Am not talking about land mass. Ok, how can the east contain let say like 2,000,000 spare part dealers? Or 3 million prostitutes? shocked shocked cheesy

use your head for once.

Onlytruth:

You are talking to a TRAINED professional in the field of land matters. That lie you have been peddling about Igboland will implode on your heads one day.
In Onitsha and southern parts of Anambra state, we have enough lands to develop about THREE more cities the size of current Onitsha. In Enugu, we haven't even scratched the land. In Ebonyi, the same thing. In Imo, the same thing.

The ONE GOOD reason I love the fact that Nigeria is a now a democracy is because it is no longer possible for some aboki and his Yoruba wife to lie about Igbo land. Our governors can give us world class cities now if they focus. It it all in our hands now. Our governors are working hard. Soon all the lies will come crumbling down. cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2012
And as soon as we get those infrastructure, we move to the next phase.
If I want Igbo to leave Lagos and return to the East, I have a very good strategy to do that. I will activate it once I see those international airports in Enugu, Onitsha and Owerri.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Sealeddeal(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2012
How come my fellow south easterners enter into agrement which they cant abide in?.if dat paramo fulfill their agreement,will the business men be able to fulfil theirs? Since it appear like alot of traders there dnt have the dough for the payment.well,this matter should be settled amicably and easterners should knw how to invest in an unfriendly environment.the north knw hw to do dat well
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Lisa1: 8:27am On May 24, 2012
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by valdubem(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

First of all, your first part has nothing to do with my post. Igbos can even own Abuja, congratulations.

Point is; when Yoruba shops were being turn over, when Yorubas were moving back to other Yorubalands, Igbos on NL were rejoicing. Chanting that only Lagos is for the "rich", that Fashola is sending Yorubas out of Lagos.

Now when Igbos can't pay their annual rents, you're mouthing off, making this a tribalistic issue. If it's too rich for them, let them pack back to the East where they'd be rich enough.

Hypocrites.

why do people always display their stupldity in public? Who told U d market in question belongs to the Igbos?.....U must be a bloated cum inflated fool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by jason123: 9:31am On May 24, 2012
SMH!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by slam7000(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2012
All these venoms and swearings are not necessary.Both parties should try and settle the matter peacefully,i think N500,000 per annum is still a lot of dough and a bit too much to pay,i wonder how many of them that,ll either afford can cough out such money,lagos house rent,transport and other expenses not included...@rhino and onlytruth,pls you guys should pull your punches,it is enough.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by joeyfire(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2012
I should be happy because this is a blessing in disguise for igbo business people to look homewards. Unfortunately our political leadership isn't doing what they should to encourage them.

I'm hoping they get organised and approach south east governors. These traders have the clout to make our governors sit up and take note. They just need to get organised and act fast. This is a good time
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by joeyfire(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2012
All well and good but regards these traders, most of their goods come in via sea. You can't compare air freight to the sheer volume of tonnage of sea freight also let's not forget the cost is very different. I really don't know (I will look it up) the size of vessels that the dredged river niger can accomodate. Realistically the rail service from port harcourt to enugu needs to be upgraded in capacity and efficiency. There's a lot of work to be done and time is ticking

Onlytruth: And as soon as we get those infrastructure, we move to the next phase.
If I want Igbo to leave Lagos and return to the East, I have a very good strategy to do that. I will activate it once I see those international airports in Enugu, Onitsha and Owerri.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2012
Onlytruth I think you have got no brains at all cry cry cry I wonder how an adult with Eze ndigbo to his title would talk divisively.

Moreover the way some of you talk here, one would think it is only Igbo people that have shops in ladipo. You talk of 500,000 per shop if you know what those textile shop owners pay you all would shut your mouth. these people you call iGBOS ARE paying a 6th of what the textile owners are paying.

All those shop owners in markets is no beans even in Onitsha. So don't buy the rubbish Onlytruth and co are saying.

Moreover I don't the point for all this treat. Abeg if una wan leave by all means leave. All this silly comments about Lagos etc would die etc would not do anyone any good
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by PeterKbaba: 12:06pm On May 24, 2012
kettykin: @ poster nobody is playing a fast one on u, for more than 98 years 9igeria had 3 deep sea roro ports and all the 3 where located in apapa lagos. For 98 years 9igeria had no international airports /gateway in the east.
Guess the sole beneficiary of these lopsided policies, lagos !!!.
Lagos was the only contact with the outside world by sea/air/conatact.
Lagos grew not because it had any raw material or that it had better administrator but because nigeria ran as a land locked country where the capital and the gateway where in the same city

Mumu, deny you dont know that the lagos sea port as been in existance since the 1750's.. during the slave trade, majority of the african slave trade passed through lagos... so who's fault is it, if you continue blowing up the east.. dont you realize this scares investment in your region... even your ibo leaders are moving to lagos in mass... is it our fault. Simple logic, were ever the standard of living is high, you will find everyone trooping there.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by PeterKbaba: 12:11pm On May 24, 2012
Onlytruth:

It will not generate more revenue than Eastern ports once we complete them.
I even think it will not generate more revenue than Onitsha when fully developed and functional. cool A majority of importers in Nigeria are Igbo. Don't forget that. cool lol
I didn't know you are this daft. undecided

mugu, what is good about importing, see as the fool is saying it with pride... we are talking about inventing and exporting.. ori agbon
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by arcview: 12:21pm On May 24, 2012
The Igbos are travelers,they are every where in the world.but out all the Yorubas are more accommodating.it is only in Lagos that you will see an Igbo commissioner. This is not possible anywhere in this country.so let's all the parties come together to settle their problems. [b][/b]
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by PeterKbaba: 12:26pm On May 24, 2012
alj harem: Onlytruth I think you have got no brains at all cry cry cry I wonder how an adult with Eze ndigbo to his title would talk divisively.

Moreover the way some of you talk here, one would think it is only Igbo people that have shops in ladipo. You talk of 500,000 per shop if you know what those textile shop owners pay you all would shut your mouth. these people you call iGBOS ARE paying a 6th of what the textile owners are paying.

All those shop owners in markets is no beans even in Onitsha. So don't buy the rubbish Onlytruth and co are saying.

Moreover I don't the point for all this treat. Abeg if una wan leave by all means leave. All this silly comments about Lagos etc would die etc would not do anyone any good

They igbos should know that if they leave the yoruba land today... there are mass troops from the Brazil, UK and US ready to fill the gap, so their absence wont be noticed at all.. did you guys notice that the UK prime minister and the lord of london came to Nigeria on a serious meeting with fashola... were did they go to... Lagos off-course, even your 1 shoe Mr President Egbere Jonathan was forced to travel down to lagos to receive the british entorage that came to visit... the british prime minister even visited the lagos business school... what happened to ABJ... The UK, Europe and the US have lost hope in the PDP government.... Open your eyes and see how they all prefer starting a business in lagos first, before moving into other states... what do you igbos have that lagos does not have better... Pls dont mention crude oil money, cos we have crude oil all over Yoruba (lagos, ogun, ondo) land and we are happy sharing the proceeds with every other state in Nigeria... we don't need to bomb because of been selfish like the igbos do... If not for the selfish interest of the igbos, naija would have been a better place.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2012
Redstone:

Supported, Lagos is full of thugs, hudls, criminals who hav no business being alive, everywhere you see them, it is always 'owo mi daa' asking for money where they did not sow, dames goes for balogun market, the area boys just appears in the middle on the hot afternoon and extort money from Igbo trader saying oba (king) is hungry. This is very bad, I think igbos should move the market to the east and lets see what the ómó onilè can sell in Ladipo
heehehehehe even me myself am tire of these area boys monkeys chopping my money all the time,sometimes i feel like locking the bastardds up and throw away the keys,they are just parasite,soon most of these business will move to the east our customers will follow us any were we go,they dont know anybody else some of them have been dealing with igbos since 70s even their kids are now representing them,even the ones that come to onitsha dont border to come lagos cuz they complain about area monkeys in lagos robbing them and harassing them.Come to main market onitsha you will see cameroun Togo Ghana all shopping in onitsha even Cotonou people they full onitsha.............we will see who will go hungry after cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by baslone: 12:57pm On May 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Guy,They only thing that flourish in the east is kidnapping shocked

Rhino.5dm:
Am not talking about land mass. Ok, how can the east contain let say like 2,000,000 spare part dealers? Or 3 million prostitutes? shocked shocked cheesy

use your head for once.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by joeyfire(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2012
Dude don't make me laugh, get your geography straight, there are no bombings in igbo land

PeterKbaba:

They igbos should know that if they leave the yoruba land today... there are mass troops from the Brazil, UK and US ready to fill the gap, so their absence wont be noticed at all.. did you guys notice that the UK prime minister and the lord of london came to Nigeria on a serious meeting with fashola... were did they go to... Lagos off-course, even your 1 shoe Mr President Egbere Jonathan was forced to travel down to lagos to receive the british entorage that came to visit... the british prime minister even visited the lagos business school... what happened to ABJ... The UK, Europe and the US have lost hope in the PDP government.... Open your eyes and see how they all prefer starting a business in lagos first, before moving into other states... what do you igbos have that lagos does not have better... Pls dont mention crude oil money, cos we have crude oil all over Yoruba (lagos, ogun, ondo) land and we are happy sharing the proceeds with every other state in Nigeria... we don't need to bomb because of been selfish like the igbos do... If not for the selfish interest of the igbos, naija would have been a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought / Ambode:We’ll Increase Lagos GDP 2ru Entertainment As M.I,Shina Peters Visit Him / Wike Explains Why He Dissolved Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.