Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations (9112 Views)

Alleged $2bn Fraud: FG Asks Court To Revoke Dasuki’s Bail / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Imo Govt To Revoke Unexecuted Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2012
hahahahah okoro product some people still belong to the bush sha other part of nigeria come to oladikpo and buy goods,yorubas are less than 10% customers the rest are ghana,cameroun,northern nigeria,and onitsha,ivory coast etc....hunger will kill a lot of alayes and small retailers yoruba women selling car jacks and bulbs hunger will carry them dry like fish,they want die??
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 23, 2012
alj harem: Nri priest your outburst here is not needed. Who fu.cki.ng cares if they are Igbo traders or not ? angry

When Tejuosho markets was close for a Year, I did not see Hausas and Yorubas shouting the way you are. We are all Lagosians and we do not discriminate. In fact because of sentimental people like you we tend to treat Igbos nicer so they don't scream Yoruba this yoruba that. Behave yourself angry angry

if you cannot pay the money please let them move out to a cheaper location.

they will likely increase migration back to the east
you will go to the east to buy from them
haha
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=*Ileke-IdI]

Speak in Igbo jor. [/quote

I see you have ran out of your usual rants. Bob marley says " he who jah has blessed no one can curse". I can gladdenly assure you that those boy who their businesses were burnt down are doing great,today including my cousin who lost everything to the fire! Igbos are the chosen ppl of the most high God! Jee kwuo udo!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 23, 2012
alj harem: Nri priest your outburst here is not needed. Who fu.cki.ng cares if they are Igbo traders or not ? angry

[size=18pt]When Tejuosho markets was close for a Year, I did not see Hausas and Yorubas shouting the way you are. We are all Lagosians and we do not discriminate. In fact because of sentimental people like you we tend to treat Igbos nicer so they don't scream Yoruba this yoruba that. Behave yourself angry angry
[/size]
if you cannot pay they money please let them move out to a cheaper location.

Me o, I am simply enjoying this.

Same people who rejoiced when Teju was closed down are now crying tribalism
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 23, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: I see you have ran out of your usual rants. Bob marley says " he who jah has blessed no one can curse". I can gladdenly assure you that those boy who their businesses were burnt down are doing great,today including my cousin who lost everything to the fire! Igbos are the chosen ppl of the most high God! Jee kwuo udo!

rants.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2012
@ Other Igbos here. Please respect yourselves. We do things to make Lagos better not to make it worse no one is better than the other. No one has more rights than the other so stop all these insults.

The commissioner that deals with this sort of development in Lagos is an Igbo man so go meet the commissioner rather than insulting yorubas. angry
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2012
re@lchange:

haha

There is barely any migration back to the East. There's no money to be made in the East.
Even Onlytruth is begging una to come back to the East.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2012
re@lchange:

haha

does not matter, if they go others would be there to replace them. Stop pushing tribal rant on us. We do not discriminate. The most diverse power share in the country is in Lagos and not even Abuja our FCT. what does that tell you ?

Infrastructural Devt- Akabueze is responsible for this sort of issues. We are not chasing anyone away but to make the country better, everyone MUST follow the law. I know you know the right thing but chose to be ignorant because of Nairaland.

At the end of the day the traders which you call "Igbo" traders in ladipo are no different from me or anyother trader.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Me o, I am simply enjoying this.

Same people who rejoiced when Teju was closed down are now crying tribalism

I don't understand I times. undecided
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
Again, what is common 500K that is making goats like you bleat all over the place? If you can't pay up, then you should vacate the market! Abi LADIPO na Ibo name?

Why can't you fools comply with simple agreements without trying to play fast one? Look there is no need of crying blue murder, since ariya-riya market in aba is still available. If you don't have the money to pay, then simply move back to your land of rising sun, a place where milk and honey flows like river. LWKMD!

You dont sound logical at all: The ones that hasnt paid are even in the minority. What
about those that has paid in full yet paramo hasnt given them their allocation documents You are here calling 500k a little money but we all know loud mouths like you are cant cant afford three square meal a day!! A rich boy will never open their mouth and
vomit this nonsense you are yapping here. I know your kind.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by achi4u(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=NRI PRIEST][/quote]Qoting a rat that've nt touch 100,000 talk more of 500k.

abeg freee that ant
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

They should, then let's see who will buy the okoro koro products in times like this. Inevitably, they'll lose their customers to others.

This is why I said you know nothing about Ladipo market! There is no store there own by a yoruba cos I usually go help my cousin during holiday and he will give change some change and I have never came accross a stall own by a yoruba. The importers and traders are all Igbos,so tell me who they will lose the stall to or do you think this market was built in one day! You are ignorant of the place!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 23, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is why I said you know nothing about Ladipo market! There is no store there own by a yoruba cos I usually go help my cousin during holiday and he will give change some change and I have never came accross a stall own by a yoruba. The importers and traders are all Igbos,so tell me who they will lose the stall to or do you think this market was built in one day! You are ignorant of the place!

Go and do your research. Your tribalistic nature leaves nothing to trust.
If they don't pay up, they will lose their shops (breach of contract) . Simple.
The only ones who have legs to stand on are the ones who already paid.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Who fu.ucking cares whether they are Igbo or not. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2012
that is why i said wait and see....police will soon take over the place same as occupy nigeria fashola their person will order amy and police to shoot on site na2day,you wan spoil were state dey collect the tax jeje :Dthat is why i said wait and see....police will soon take over the place same as occupy nigeria fashola their person will oder amy and police to shoot on site na2day,you wan spoil were state dey collect the tax jeje
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2012
ak47mann: that is why i said wait and see....police will soon take over the place same as occupy nigeria fashola their person will oder amy and police to shoot on site na2day,you wan spoil were state dey collect the tax jeje :Dthat is why i said wait and see....police will soon take over the place same as occupy nigeria fashola their person will oder amy and police to shoot on site na2day,you wan spoil were state dey collect the tax jeje

Incoherent.

If a contract has been breach, legal route needs to be taken. Stop advocating for tout-ish behavior.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2012
I use to think Igbos and Yorubas we are all equals thus we can all receive the same treatment. Na wa o!

I am a lagos indigene and I Have never seen any form of discrimination. Don't introduce something we would all regret.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Incoherent.

If a contract has been breach, legal route needs to be taken. Stop advocating for tout-ish behavior.
am not advocating any childish manner but am telling you if they try tout-ish ways hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they will know that hot water dey kill lizard,i hope they go by legal means that will be alright.........
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 23, 2012
ak47mann: am not advocating any childish manner but am telling you if they try tout-ish ways hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they will know that hot water dey kill lizard,i hope they go by legal means that will be alright.........

How is this tout-ish?

[size=18pt]“The agreement was that they should complete the project and collect allocation papers, but what majority of the traders have is receipt of the first installment. No single allocation paper has been issued to anybody in the market.
“The traders are free to collect their money from us since they are not able to clear the payment, which implies that we can collect our property back from them.[/size]

The only ones who have legs to stand on are those who paid, but still didn't get their allocation papers.
I understand that with the hard economy, majority arent as rich as before.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2012
alj harem: I use to think Igbos and Yorubas we are all equals thus we can all receive the same treatment. Na wa o!

I am a lagos indigene and I Have never seen any form of discrimination. Don't introduce something we would all regret.

Round of applause,omo banke! Its funny to know that a charmeleon like you is trying to turn blue on a green surface! You are indeed unrepentant!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

How is this tout-ish?

The only ones who have legs to stand on are those who paid, but still didn't get their allocation papers.
I understand that with the hard economy, majority arent as rich as before.
that is why i said we should wait and see how the whole saga end,but i understand your point...............
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2012
the country is in serious trouble,the economy is collapsing so i belive lagos state govt will not mess up, this is were the state eat from...they cant afford to play any game or tribalism..it will be diverstated for lagos economy....

Don’t ‘attack success’, Romney tells Obama ..Nigeria economy will collapse if… – CBN warns
On May 23, 2012 · In News 8:01 pm..Email0
By Henry Umoru & Inalegwu Shaibu

ABUJA- THE Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, warned Wednesday that if the present autonomy being enjoyed by it was removed, the nation’s economy stands the risk of collapsing.

The country’s apex bank also urged the Senate to jettison the move if the nation’s economy must grow and for the realization of the set target of becoming one of the top largest economies of the world in the year 2020, adding that the CBN will be incapacitated once there was no longer the existing autonomy.

Gov. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State (L), inspecting Erikorodo Farm in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos State with him is the Co-ordinator of the farm, Mr A.k. Chopra.NAN Photo
Answering questions from the Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions when she appeared for screening for her second tenure in office, the CBN Deputy Governor on Economic Policy, Dr. Sarah Omotunde Alade told the Senators that world over, the autonomy of the Apex Bank was always recognized, adding, ‘’once the autonomy of the CBN is tampered with, then it becomes incapacitated.

It becomes easy for government to then wake up and ask the bank to print more money to meet certain expenditure and the economy collapsed.’’

Meanwhile, the Chairman Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions, Senator Ayo Ademola Adeseun, ACN, Oyo Central has warned that if very drastic action was not taken on the nation’s economy and the present challenges, the next two years will be bad for the country, just as he promised that the National Assembly will continue to support the Central Bank in its move to drive the economy of the country.

Speaking further, the CBN deputy Governor, Mrs Alade while answering question on the $6.9 billion external borrowing being sought by the Federal Government, said ‘’we don’t want the debt to be too much because of the capacity to service it. It is not the loan but what it is used for.

‘’As long as the government is sure that the loan will be used to create employment and pay itself. When we take a loan, the burden should not come back to the government. The quantum of the loan is also an issue’’.

On Mortgage in Nigeria, the Deputy Governor disclosed that the apex bank has been working with relevant institutions especially in the area of mortgage as that will help generate employment as well as address the much needed housing for all.

According to her, the failure of any bank should not be blamed on consolidation because the exercise as carried out by the CBN has yielded results especially as it succeeded in placing the banks in position that will make them withstand financial crisis caused by the global meltdown, adding that if there was no consolidation, there wouldn’t have been any bank existing in Nigeria today especially after the global financial crisis.

According to Alade, ‘’the reason they had problem was because they channeled their money into capital market instead of productive sector.’’

The CBN Deputy Governor who noted that Omotunde with past experience, there was the need for concerted effort so that monies lend by banks do not find their ways back to the capital market.

Besides Alade, the CBN has three other Deputy Governors and they are Dr. Moghalo Kingsley who is in charge of Financial Systems Stability; Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor, Operations and Alhaji Suleiman Barau, Deputy Governor, Corporate Services.

It will be recalled that following a motion by Chairman, Senate Committee on Rules and Business, Senator Solomon Ita Enang, PDP Akwa Ibom North East, the Senate had moved to force the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN to submit its budget to the National Assembly for scrutiny and approval through a bill that scaled the second reading.

According to the Senate, the Apex Bank cannot arrogate to itself powers it does not have especially where it must keep to itself its expenditure without recourse to the National Assembly for assessment and subsequent nod from the legislators for the bank to go ahead and spend.

The bill, also recalled was referred to the Senate Committee on Banking and Judiciary and if finally passed, it will ensure that given statutory functions and powers conferred on CBN by Acts of the National Assembly or institutions created by laws, the funding of such Agencies were done according to the enabling laws by the Central Bank of Nigeria especially as it relates with the activities of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2012
Deleted
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by shizzle11(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Again, what is common 500K that is making goats like you bleat all over the place? If you can't pay up, then you should vacate the market! Abi LADIPO na Ibo name?

Why can't you fools comply with simple agreements without trying to play fast one? Look there is no need of crying blue murder, since ariya-riya market in aba is still available. If you don't have the money to pay, then simply move back to your land of rising sun, a place where milk and honey flows like river. LWKMD!

I wonder who let this monkey out of the tent

Co_ward! Don't you have anything meaningful to say?, shut your dirty trap, idiaat! All you keep spewing from your dirty trap is "500k" like you have it. Don't you see pipo like alh harem making logical input?
Oya, back to your tent, omo ofo.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by shizzle11(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2012
@Rhino.5

Co_ward! Don't you have anything meaningful to say All you keep spewing is "common 500k" like you have it, idiaat! Don't you see pipo like Alh harem making logical inputs?

Oyaa back to your tent, omo ofo!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Rhino5dm: 9:19pm On May 23, 2012
Yet, the yoruba OWNER is trying to chase you out like some wild squirrels. Do you know the meaning of irony?

Dude, where is your brain? Has the spare part business drained it out or is it the constant consumption of kparaga that is making you bleat like some wild goat? You said no yoruba owns a shop, and we read in the article that the owner which is a yoruba man is the very one threatening the parasites and bed bugs occupying HIS shops.

Move back to aba and #occupy your markets.

Odenigbo Aroli:

This is why I said you know nothing about Ladipo market! There is no store there[b] own by a yoruba [/b]cos I usually go help my cousin during holiday and he will give change some change and I have never came accross a stall own by a yoruba. The importers and traders are all Igbos,so tell me who they will lose the stall to or do you think this market was built in one day! You are ignorant of the place!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yet, the yoruba OWNER is trying to chase you out like some wild squirrels. Do you know the meaning of irony?

Dude, where is your brain? Has the spare part business drained it out or is it the constant consumption of kparaga that is making you bleat like some wild goat? You said no yoruba owns a shop, and we read in the article that the owner which is a yoruba man is the very one threatening the parasites and bed bugs occupying HIS shops.

Move back to aba and #occupy your markets.

You have nothing serious to say thats why you are resorting to cheap attacks!
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2012
Deleted
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by bashr8: 9:44pm On May 23, 2012
Ndi Yoruba: chai.

I cant believe the ever enterprisingly boastful nairaland ibus are nowhere to be found.
They have tucked their tails between their legs and stayed away.
Yet in the not too distant future, they will be boasting about how they own 90% of Lagos with yorubas as their tenants.
Is it that most nairaland ibus immediately become possessed by the spirit of daf.tness and megalomania as soon as they log into this forum?
Na wa o. Raw facts are on ground now,the page is crawling.
I have always told yorubas to serve you NL ibus fresh facts wherever arguments like this arose and watch you guys 'cho'.
So much for nairaland ibus.You guys cant make me hate the real Igbos.Never!
your dumb , i actually want them to loose ladipo , they need to learn their lesson the hard way on investing in yaribaland, meanwhile ladipo is just one of the many markets controlled by igbos including onitsha main market the biggest in the world.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Redstone(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2012
jason123:

grin grin grin . . .mehn, see bitterness!

Supported, Lagos is full of thugs, hudls, criminals who hav no business being alive, everywhere you see them, it is always 'owo mi daa' asking for money where they did not sow, dames goes for balogun market, the area boys just appears in the middle on the hot afternoon and extort money from Igbo trader saying oba (king) is hungry. This is very bad, I think igbos should move the market to the east and lets see what the ómó onilè can sell in Ladipo
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

Keep disgracing yourselves thinking you are disgracing yorubas. Who's Oba is hungry or you are just lying because as far as I am concerned Ladipo is government owned.

Ideeiot angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Ortom: Twitter Ban Is Illegal & A Suppression Of Fundamental Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.