Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations (9113 Views)

Alleged $2bn Fraud: FG Asks Court To Revoke Dasuki’s Bail / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Imo Govt To Revoke Unexecuted Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2012
alj harem:

LOL, i AM NOT THESE PEOPLE. I am Not Jason, I am Not Igbo2011 I am not sweetlemon. I am not these people.

Igbo2011 is a new Nairalander and a progressive thinker for that matter I must say I admire the Young man a lot along side Sweet Sweetlemon. These are forward thinkers that see a bigger picture in progress rather than likes of you staying in Obodo America while you cause havoc and regression among Nigerians.

You sir are part of those making America work, you pay your tax, your house rent bills etc but when you come to Nigeria specifically Lagos you want it for free because you are an Igbo man as you would say. LOL my brother it is not happening.

I am a WISE Igbo, trained by EXPERIENCE, and make MEASURED AND CALCULATED INVESTMENTS. I don't throw my money away.
In fact I go out of my way to deceive my enemies (who think I don't know them, lol). Shaka Zulu said that casting/throwing spears at the enemy is like begging the enemy to kill you with your own spear. I hold my spear VERY CLOSE TO ME, and STAB AND RETRIEVE BACK MY SPEAR. cool
My money is my spear. cool
I am an Igbo man. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2012
^^^^^

It is good as you are proud cool

A Yoruba man and an Igbo man can work side by side to make something good work.

That is my vision, I don't subscribe to all this hate propaganda you are doing here. Even the ladipo representatives are iddeieots for dragging it to ethnic level angry

Why not everyone come together and ask for accountability from the ladipo authority rather than saying "Igbo" representatives this etc.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Onlytruth(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2012
alj harem: ^^^^^

That is my vision, I don't subscribe to all this hate propaganda you are doing here. Even the ladipo representatives are iddeieots for dragging it to ethnic level angry

Why not everyone come together and ask for accountability from the ladipo authority rather than saying "Igbo" representatives this etc.

I never do hate propaganda. I want my people to start using their heads to plan a future that no enemy can sabotage.
If you call self reliance "hate", I would call you a parasite, because you want me to ignore my region and develop yours. You can only convince an unsophisticated person to buy your self destruction agenda for Ndigbo.
We need international access, and we will get them before 2015. When we get them, we will start to invest massively in Eastern Nigeria where we should have been investing for years now but couldn't due to evil conspiracy against us.
That conspiracy can't survive till 2015. That is a promise. cool
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^

Sir Lagos just like other cities would raise and fall. Change is permanent so if 20-50 years from now Anambra becomes the major trade zone of the west africa region be rest assured that like of me would be there.

Now what I am against is you trying to picture "lagosians" hating some people because they are of Igbo origin. That is the propaganda I do not like.

There is nothing wrong in trying to move "your people"(as you would put it) back to the east but please don't do so by paint a hate picture here. cool

Ndi yoruba bu ndi igbo vise vasa. There is no difference in terms of lagos.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by aljharem(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2012
Mee ya ofuma, for we do not know tomorrow.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 24, 2012
alj harem: ^^^^^

Who said we can't work side by side? Yorubas have been rubbing elbows with Igbos since when?

All we asked them to do is to respect the hand that feeds them.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ak47mann(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Who said we can't work side by side? Yorubas have been rubbing elbows with Igbos since when?

All we asked them to do is to respect the hand that feeds them.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MADAM SEE AS YOUR CHEST BIG YOU TRY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ektbear: 11:57pm On May 24, 2012
As I said earlier. It is good to be an OWNER of the land, rather than a tenant grin
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by ektbear: 11:59pm On May 24, 2012
Management should also not sign any leases longer than 3 years.

More flexibility in increasing rents and fees is always a welcome thing.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by T9ksy(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^^
Mr man don't you see that I don't see you? lol
Don't forget that I know you. Your opinion, to me, is like the opinion of a fox, to a hen. Do you think a wise hen cares what a fox thinks?

We will have our international access soon. You will keep your Lagos. We will keep our properties there of course, to use them to teach our children how not to make a bad investment. cool

Yeah right!!!! Like you ibos are keeping your properties in miaduguri, yobe, kano, sokoto and other major

northern cities with the active threats of BH hanging over your heads? Why do you guys just love to boast so much whilst at the

same time showing utter and gross disrespect to your hosts? Yet your sustenance and that of (your)generations yet unborn

depends on the magnanimity of these same hosts,one begins to wonder how truly smart are you guys. ' cause when your perpetually-

maligned host finally had enough of you guys and ask you to leave their land, you guys will start whinning all over the

place, "oh jealousy, hatred" ati bebelo. whatelse would a sane person expect from such a host? How would you ibos respond if

the shoe was on the other foot?
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Nobody: 3:58am On May 25, 2012
T9ksy:

Yeah right!!!! Like you ibos are keeping your properties in miaduguri, yobe, kano, sokoto and other major

northern cities with the active threats of BH hanging over your heads? Why do you guys just love to boast so much whilst at the

same time showing utter and gross disrespect to your hosts? Yet your sustenance and that of (your)generations yet unborn

depends on the magnanimity of these same hosts,one begins to wonder how truly smart are you guys. ' cause when your perpetually-

maligned host finally had enough of you guys and ask you to leave their land, you guys will start whinning all over the

place, "oh jealousy, hatred" ati bebelo. whatelse would a sane person expect from such a host? How would you ibos respond if

the shoe was on the other foot?

I enjoy your blue fonts.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by Redstone(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2012
babestella:

I support his comment, I have an inlaw who owns a show on Nnamdi Azikiwe street in Lagos, they experience terrible things from the area boys who are purportedly sent by the local govt chiefs, because of this, he had to stop selling there and has started another line of business entirely.

please learn more about your area boys bro, they are terrible.
Re: Paramo Investment Threatens To Revoke Ladipo Market Allocations by geeez: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Whatever happened to Onitsha market which some guys claim is the biggest in Africa? Seriously these guys don't know what plans we have for them but I'll keep my arms folded, sit back and watch this movie play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification / Nigeria’s Unemployment Crisis Worsens; Rate Jumps By 518,000 In 3 Months — NBS / Nigeria Makes Headway In Securing China’s Funding Of Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.