Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,124 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22501 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Vote for someone who has a tolerable approach. In as mush as I would like killz and slimyem to be mods, it is obvious that they has an intolerable approach prior to their replies, most times. We don't want a mod who cannot control their emotions, for example why I like jaybee is that no matter how you approach him in an angry manner, he doesn't reply back angrily. He replies with fact and a rather matured manner.

Kiillz killz killz, you may have repented, but you still have the discombobulated character in you, therefore, if you become a mod, you won't hesitate to ban whoever insults you. Fact!

Slimyemmm just because you haven't attacked any post for some days now doesn't make you the BEST candidate ma'am. It is also obvious that you may not hesitate to ban whoever you feel or think is annoying.

190 hates Nigerian women with passion.(?) you would have been the best male candidate for this post, but who knows, you might wake up one day and start to ban all the females on this section, out of anger.

Chimezie if only you were serious, you seem to have a considerable approach, but your jokes got no boundary.

Laparisenne I like your kinda approach, but you may turn this whole romance section into your love nest with your bobor macanthon.

Cowgirl I don't know much about you, but one thing I know is that you will flex your muscles with anyone who attacks you

Iyatrustee the best female candidate IMO ie. If she has the time in her hands.
rockstation?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 2:37pm On May 25, 2012
I'm indeed honoured 2 be elected as a new moderator
2 serve and obey with due diligence d new face of romance section
2 heed 2 d clarion call of mukina and 2 serve and follow d legacies
Of debosky and jaybee -

I promise 2 maintain my peace just as I have seriously done since d dawn of 2012
I have refused 2 be drawn out for words and as we speak, I am a friend and close pal
Of all, I don't have any cliques and just as goldielucks pointed - I definately can't
Wake up one day and ban women (that would be foolish) and like I pointed out
My job would be 2 move and hide irrelavnt post which would be fairly easy

I have been here since sept 2008 and have seen d metamorphosis of nairaland
Into wat it is today, I have seen thousands of people come and go and I have played
My bit roles into wat it is today - I believe I am d most popular member on dis board
Not for anything negative and I have been a runner up behind platimunk as d poster of d year
2009/10 before things fell apart and I wasn't norminated anymore for brownjay 2 win subsequently

I have close ties with mukina although not relatin 2 nairaland but she's someone
I've always confided in, I am new 2 dis so all I need 2 do is be guided even if its with jaybee
Be given my do's and don't's and I promise 2 uphold 2 it for ever and ever amen

God bless my good people of nairaland

And

Long live d federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2012
Dyt: Gd day ladies n gentlemen
Panel of judges
Co opponents and my fellow readers
My name is DYT, I graduated frm kalakuta obedience sch, which I barged a 1st class plus in humour and its surroundings
I am here 2 oppose all oda opponents, I am d best 4 dis job, my reasons are as follows
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .
*Oh damn, dis computer is nt workin fyn*

I hp I v bn able 2 convince u nt nt confuse u dat d job shld b mine

Thank u

Oya mk una clap na

u won't make a good comedian. your attempt at humor is appalling to say the least undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

u won't make a good comedian. your attempt at humor is appalling to say the least undecided
U af fori gba! LMaooo!!! grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
190: I'm indeed honoured 2 be elected as a new moderator
Of debosky and jaybee -

I promise 2 maintain my peace just as I have seriously done since d dawn of 2012
I have refused 2 be drawn out for words and as we speak, I am a friend and close pal
Of all, I don't have any cliques and just as goldielucks pointed - I definately can't

Into wat it is today, I have seen thousands of people come and go and I have played
My bit roles into wat it is today - I believe I am d most popular member on dis board
Not for anything negative and I have been a runner up behind platimunk as d poster of d year
2009/10 before things fell apart and I wasn't norminated anymore for brownjay 2 win subsequently

I have close ties with mukina although not relatin 2 nairaland but she's someone
I've always confided in, I am new 2 dis so all I need 2 do is be guided even if its with jaybee

And

Chukwudi, pass d mic o! Dem no fit give person wey hate Nigeria. So all dis calm and collective character no enter.190 enter bush abeg!

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2012
cowgurl: My votes;
Pendo for the lady mod
ArQueBusieR Sauer for the gent.
Time maybe their disadvantage though cos they seem busy to me.
Jaybee was cool Muki, what's with him?
Spot-on. Busy times. smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 3:01pm On May 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Vote for someone who has a tolerable approach. In as mush as I would like killz and slimyem to be mods, it is obvious that they has an intolerable approach prior to their replies, most times. We don't want a mod who cannot control their emotions, for example why I like jaybee is that no matter how you approach him in an angry manner, he doesn't reply back angrily. He replies with fact and a rather matured manner.

Kiillz killz killz, you may have repented, but you still have the discombobulated character in you, therefore, if you become a mod, you won't hesitate to ban whoever insults you. Fact!

Slimyemmm just because you haven't attacked any post for some days now doesn't make you the BEST candidate ma'am. It is also obvious that you may not hesitate to ban whoever you feel or think is annoying.

190 hates Nigerian women with passion.(?) you would have been the best male candidate for this post, but who knows, you might wake up one day and start to ban all the females on this section, out of anger.

Chimezie if only you were serious, you seem to have a considerable approach, but your jokes got no boundary.

Laparisenne I like your kinda approach, but you may turn this whole romance section into your love nest with your bobor macanthon.

Cowgirl I don't know much about you, but one thing I know is that you will flex your muscles with anyone who attacks you

Chei, this gurl don finish me ooooo. Goldie I dey vex for this thing wey you talk angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2012
O ye of little faith. . . When the Lord calls, you listen, you obey and then you'll be blessed. So many unbelievers here yor. The ministration from the lord doesn't mean boredom. . . Taste and see that the lord is good. It's not how long you've spent preaching amen, it's how many sinners you converted. How many branches and customers have you given the church? Amen? Are you the kind of pastor that people sleep when you are ministering? Are you the kind of minister that hates the brethren? The Lord says he will deny you in the last day. . . Amen? The ministry has to move in a parabolic trajectory and with your help, we can move on to the permanent site. . . Let me hear a Big AMEN!

Praise the Lord Swaggerliciously. cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On May 25, 2012
Killz.:
O ye of little faith. . . When the Lord calls, you listen, you obey and then you'll be blessed. So many unbelievers here yor. The ministration from the lord doesn't mean boredom. . . Taste and see that the lord is good. It's not how long you've spent preaching amen, it's how many sinners you converted. How many branches and customers have you given the church? Amen? Are you the kind of pastor that people sleep when you are ministering? Are you the kind of minister that hates the brethren? The Lord says he will deny you in the last day. . . Amen? The ministry has to move in a parabolic trajectory and with your help, we can move on to the permanent site. . . Let me hear a Big AMEN!

Oti ya werey finaly! All d same, hallelujah pastor! Ja ja Jehovah! Mimo mimo! Mimo baba! Eliiiiiii!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oti ya werey finaly! All d same, hallelujah pastor! Ja ja Jehovah! Mimo mimo! Mimo baba! Eliiiiiii!
The Lord is Good and he adds no pain and Discombobulation to it. . . cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by iyatrustee(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2012
190: I'm indeed honoured 2 be elected as a new moderator
Of debosky and jaybee -

And

Killz.:

like seriously? all dis sermon? you two guys should go and siddon jor! I humbly present myself!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

chineke meh who tell u say i no serious?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by librangyps(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2012
Rocktation! rocktation!!
This section needs someone stable...selfless... And nt easily perturbed or distraught with emotion...
Rocktation will do... She seem stable enuf compared to...not to mention names

Mukina let rocktation take care of things... My 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by iyatrustee(f): 3:39pm On May 25, 2012
Chimezie198: chineke meh who tell u say i no serious?

everyone here tinks otherwise!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2012
Dyt: Gd day ladies n gentlemen
Panel of judges
Co opponents and my fellow readers
My name is DYT, I graduated frm kalakuta obedience sch, which I barged a 1st class plus in humour and its surroundings
I am here 2 oppose all oda opponents, I am d best 4 dis job, my reasons are as follows
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .
*Oh damn, dis computer is nt workin fyn*

I hp I v bn able 2 convince u nt nt confuse u dat d job shld b mine

Thank u

Oya mk una clap na

Ur computer na mainframe?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2012
Vote for chimezie a.k.a chimeme oooO!

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dyt(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

No 1 on my list
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2012
@Mukina
Was just messing around, I can't be a Mod cos of these reasons:

-Haven't been around here long enough, I believe there are others who are more deserving of this post.

-I have a very demanding job, don't have much time to spend here.

-I login to Nairaland to joke, tease and have fun. I can't give up the freedom to express myself whenever and however I deem fit. Lol

Goodluck to the contestants. May the best man win kiss

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dyt(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2012
Yh yh yh
Laprissca has chossen me
Hurray

O gal, send me sm of McAnthonys moni abeg
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 4:20pm On May 25, 2012
Vote 190 Vote Fresh breeze
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 25, 2012
TO: ROMANCE SECTION

BC: Seun

CC: Mukina2

Fellow Nairalanders/Nigerians,

Has the Chief Returning Officer for this election/selection,It has come to my knowledge that some Aspirants are trying to rig this election. I'm using this letter/ medium to register my displeasure against this uncharacterised/undemocratic attitude.

I would not name names but please, all the aspirants should take this as a sign of warning, please DESIST else you would be disqualified. Again, constructive criticisms is welcomed with evidence not Incentives.

Latest Rankings is as follows:

1. 190
2. Killz
3. Rocktation **she hasn't showed us her manifesto**
4. Chimezie
5. Dyt
6. Slimyem

Signed, Sealed & Delivered
BADbennyrazNAIJA.

**CHIEF RETURNING OFFICER**
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2012
I nominate[b] Killz.[/b]

The guy is sensible and funny. He doesn't take shyt and is very rigid on his opinion. He also brings in traffic to the romance forum.

I think he is the best for the romance forum 'cos of his strictness and sometimes mature way of handling things. Sometimes, he could be flexible depending on what the issue is.

Pls abeg don't even consider 190 abeg.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2012
bennyraz: TO: ROMANCE SECTION

Has the Chief Returning Officer for this election/selection,It has come to my knowledge that some Aspirants are trying to rig this election. I'm using this letter/ medium to register my displeasure against this uncharacterised/undemocratic attitude.

I would not name names but please, all the aspirants should take this as a sign of warning, please DESIST else you would be disqualified. Again, constructive criticisms is welcomed with evidence not Incentives.

1. 190
2. Killz
4. Chimezie
5. Dyt
6. Slimyem

BADbennyrazNAIJA.

Hmmmm... Ghana must go don exchange hands, Your own go pass Jega rigging, how u come arrive at the above ranking without telling us which candidate has a % amount of vote, Abi Na so statistics difficult real? Pls do your job well b4 u are redeployed as CRO in the fashion section...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2012
bennyraz: TO: ROMANCE SECTION

1. 190
2. Killz
4. Chimezie
5. Dyt
6. Slimyem

BADbennyrazNAIJA.

Hmmmm... Ghana must go don exchange hands, Your own go pass Jega rigging, how u come arrive at the above ranking without telling us which candidate has a % amount of vote, Abi Na so statistics difficult real? Pls do your job well b4 u are redeployed as CRO in the fashion section...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2012
Killz all the way!
Killz brings traphic without hold-up.
Killz is humourous without looking silly.
Killz is soft without being tender, hard but not harsh, cool-headed but not a coward, stern but not arrogant.
What else do u need? Sai killz, vote for transperancy, vote for competence, vote killz!
Signed: killz campaign manager...chief.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 5:00pm On May 25, 2012
pDude: I nominate[b] Killz.[/b]

The guy is sensible and funny. He doesn't take shyt and is very rigid on his opinion. He also brings in traffic to the romance forum.

I think he is the best for the romance forum 'cos of his strictness and sometimes mature way of handling things. Sometimes, he could be flexible depending on what the issue is.

Pls abeg don't even consider 190 abeg.

Pornodude - what's dis
Is he messagin u behind d scenes too
Ehen e don be for us so..
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2012
La Parisienne: @Mukina
Was just messing around, I can't be a Mod cos of these reasons:

-Haven't been around here long enough, I believe there are others who are more deserving of this post.

Goodluck to the contestants. May the best man win kiss
in other words, vote killz!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 5:03pm On May 25, 2012
ogbeche77:

Those rankins are as free and fair
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by drnoel: 5:26pm On May 25, 2012
looks like moderators in NL bann people 4 nothing...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by tfact: 5:34pm On May 25, 2012
Sexkillz met Seun in Lagos. Could this be true undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LaParisienne(f): 5:36pm On May 25, 2012
Dyt: Yh yh yh
Laprissca has chossen me
Hurray
O gal, send me sm of McAnthonys moni abeg
She must chop our money, chop our money, chop our moneyeeee, cos we don't care, we get am plenty.

Oya PM me if you are serious. Muhehehehehehhehhehhehhehe
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2012
this shiit is way more serious than i thought

and when the votes eventually start, surely...there will be rigging

i would advice that we dont use polls in voting as members with extra-multiple IDs will flood the polls with their multiple personalities
votes should be conducted with each member, who is well known, putting up the name of the member who he or she wants to be the new moderator.

my 2 kobo sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Which African Men Cheat The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.