Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22499 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 25, 2012
I wish we could have debosky GAWD HE'S FINE grin grin grin INTELLIGENT, AND LEVEL HEADED. Debosky pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Coogar, can if he just step into his Sharon personality.

MBJ could have been a very good choice but not interested why? cry cry cry

For the ladies,

Misdarkskin
Rocktation
or Pendo
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 2:27am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief:

Kelvin is there more to this? You made your nominations earlier and I believe I did not intrude..... Those were my choices doesn't mean it is a must they would win. The best person for the role would get it. Based on my level of experience here I only nominated who gets to me with words. Short fuse? Well you might know him more than I do......I only pick the good things when I browse through romance section. I might be a little stale, maybe in my short break new developments have come up but while I was here, those two were good posters.

nah nothing more. it's a public forum. when u make a statement anyone is free to critique it. that's what it is.
Pendo's great, the other? I ain't sure. Rocktation is equally great, and then Chimezie. Sexkillz will be a disaster, and Slimyem to a much lesser degree. That's my own opinion and anyone that doesn't agree can equally put their points forward. It's what it is.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 25, 2012
P.S Proo1 is also a really good choice but he don't have the time at all.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190FanClub: 2:49am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II: nah nothing more. it's a public forum. when u make a statement anyone is free to critique it. that's what it is.
Pendo's great, the other? I ain't sure. Rocktation is equally great, and then Chimezie. Sexkillz will be a disaster, and Slimyem to a much lesser degree. That's my own opinion and anyone that doesn't agree can equally put their points forward. It's what it is.

Which means if killz wins, there would be riot cheesy u go feel us now gats to feel us yo 190 and Coogar for President. Oya votes yapayaski now. we no gree we no gree cool cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190FanClub: 2:53am On May 25, 2012
rokiatu: P.S Proo1 is also a really good choice but he don't have the time at all.

Rokiatu dear, I thought killz was your husband last year. You should root for him, why are you changing cry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 3:14am On May 25, 2012
i nominate myself grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by meekman: 4:55am On May 25, 2012
mukina2: You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.
Thanks
Mukina

For you Mukina,

Do not make room for people that drop by on Nairaland
Keep your Nairaland sacred,
keep Romance Section sacred.
And keep Nairaland in your heart.
Nairaland is your home
Nairaland is family
Good people will prove that they are worthy to stay on Nairaland.
Only then will they have a chance to get to be MOD

I come with Tranquility and Quality, there would be Equality!
You want this kind of tenure?
Team Coogar for class, discipline and finesse (male)
Team Pendo for virtuousness and leadership (female)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 5:01am On May 25, 2012
meekman:

For you Mukina,

Do not make room for people that drop by on Nairaland
Keep your Nairaland sacred,
keep Romance Section sacred.
And keep Nairaland in your heart.
Nairaland is your home
Nairaland is family
Good people will prove that they are worthy to stay on Nairaland.
Only then will they have a chance to get to be MOD

I come with Tranquility and Quality, there would be Equality!
You want this kind of tenure?
Team Coogar for class and finesse (male)
Team Pendo for virtuousness and leadership (female)

oh boy, see sermon sha
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by meekman: 5:04am On May 25, 2012
mykali:

oh boy, see sermon sha

Please converse in English
You like the truth right
Looks good too cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2012
meekman:

Please converse in English
You like the truth right
Looks good too cool

hehehe. this has to be a multiple ID. you are beginning to 'act' in a familiar manner
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2012
mykali:

hehehe. this has to be a multiple ID. you are beginning to 'act' in a familiar manner

of course nah, u dimwit. the guy/girl just registered and those are his/her only posts

mr meekman, who ever you are, Team Pendo, Yes! na there our agreement reach. Team Rocky, Yes! no be gender equality we dey do here
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bknight: 6:19am On May 25, 2012
Mukina, seriously speaking, there is one person you should not choose. I have been on NL since 2007 and d moment I see his name as mod, I'll stay away from NL

I'm sure u understand what leadership is abt.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by meekman: 6:28am On May 25, 2012
bknight: Mukina, there is one person you should not choose. I have been on NL since 2007 and d moment I see his name as mod, I'll stay off nairaland.

I'm sure u understand what leadership is abt.

Yay happy anniversary!
Who is this unknown person?
How do you expect Mukina to know who you are referring to?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by meekman: 6:32am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

of course nah, u dimwit. the guy/girl just registered and those are his/her only posts

mr meekman, who ever you are, Team Pendo, Yes! na there our agreement reach. Team Rocky, Yes! no be gender equality we dey do here

Hey mr kelvin, you need to chill out too.
Getting apprehensive won't help matters
Don't be bias, everyone has a shot at this
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bknight: 6:33am On May 25, 2012
meekman:

How do you expect Mukina to know who you are referring to?

instinct will catch on to it.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 25, 2012
bknight:

instinct will catch on to it.

Everyone isn't as instinctive as you so just say the damn name
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2012
Here are my candidates in order of preference 1. 190 2.rockstation 3.chimezie
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:07am On May 25, 2012
Its just hilarious that you people are actually nominating CHIMEZIE for the job.

Y'all must be high or under a spell,what rubbish.angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2012
190: 190 nko
whats 190? We need Major General *Buhari* Killz! I can sense fear in the spine of those *looters* users that hav *milked* abused Nl.
Sai killz!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ujchief(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2012
sweetcocoa: Its just hilarious that you people are actually nominating CHIMEZIE for the job.

Y'all must be high or under a spell,what rubbish.angry
Seconded!
Thirded!
Fourtheth!
Chimezie can only moderate the beer palour chit-chat section!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 8:38am On May 25, 2012
High_Chief:

My guy I felt you were joking. You know you are easy going. Are you interested in the role? I didnt even really take note of your intentions. I only chose matured minds. You are a good choice as well

I'm honoured
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 8:39am On May 25, 2012
IZUKWU: Here are my candidates in order of preference 1. 190 2.rockstation 3.chimezie

D honour is all mine
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

yes, you scumtwat...i noticed that
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by slimyem: 9:24am On May 25, 2012
As an honourable member of this forum who has signified her interest in this race,i wish to bare my mind and opinions on other volunteers/nominees...
-he's a very old forumite and well known in this section,he's annoyingly clownish.his dislike/hate for Nigerian girls and unseriousness generally makes him a NO for me.
I do not think he is capable of holding forth as without bias!
Chimezie-a joker of all forms.has never been serious and probably would never be mod. or not!
He would make stupidity,dopiness and lunacy thrive in this section.
Sexkillz/killz/mikael-most debated and troublesome nairalander.would have been best for the job but his dictatorial tendencies would kill the life of the section.
Besides,his controversial posts and e-fights would stop and make here less interesting so he is a NO for me!
One more thing-he belongs to a certain cabal/group/clique as the case may be and i cannot trust his judgements to be unbiased!
Can't speak so much about La parisiene [/b]or[b] Rocktation or others interested because i dunno them as such and have nothing on them..
As for ME,i am ME!tonguetongue
Nothing more!cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2012
slimyem - i dont know anything about her, so she should NOT be the moderator tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2012
mykali: slimyem - i dont know anything about her, so she should NOT be the moderator tongue

Kpomkwem
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by slimyem: 9:47am On May 25, 2012
mykali: slimyem - i dont know anything about her, so she should NOT be the moderator tongue
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2012
Tinkybabe: Not been around for too long but in the short while I've been,I can say that Killz 's got the potential of being a good mod.He clearly fits into the role outlined.His contributions to topics are so mature and concise..just on point.I believe he would (if elected)moderate the romance section maturely and not run on sentiments but base his decisions on facts and Objectivity.

What a co-mighty fan!

**modified**
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2012
Wait a minute!
Mukina...what happened?
Retiring?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2012
dabrake: who else but killz. though I hate him, . . . on one condition, he won't ban lefulefu, 190, Mr..Cork, tellwisdom, anonymus1X1, coogar, deshclones. of course, he can't ban me

Where is Pdude on ur list?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2012
Kevin_II:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the whole place will become porrn zone in two hours. even nl logo go change to woman's puzzy staring straight at u grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykali(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2012
ayobase: Wait a minute!
Mukina...what happened?
Retiring?

she has tried joor...since the inception!!
i am even surprised that she has stayed this long
a lot of us that started here together have left due to one dictatorial brouhaha or another from oga seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Which African Men Cheat The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.