Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akata Females Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akata Females Sha (4326 Views)

My New Neighbor And His Wife Sha / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 23, 2012
Ok, I exited naija a few weeks ago for a better life and since then I have been quite disturbed by the behaviour of akata females.

I dress nice and decently (just like we do in naija) and carry myself well. I have noticed that akata women won't let me be. In naija, men aren't ued to being toasted and oogled but for the past few weeks, these akata women (a few I have come across) have not let me be o! The other day, one was chatting me up. Some weeks back same thing but on a coded level. Yesterday while grocery shopping, two kept eyeing me and smiling sexily anytime I passed by them. One of them was even as old as my aunty; all decked up and bejewelled. Oh boy! I dey fear these women o! From what I heard and seen, they are a very bad breed. Moreover I'm hitched so WTF?
Re: Akata Females Sha by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On May 23, 2012
pDude: Ok, I exited naija a few weeks ago for a better life and since then I have been quite disturbed by the behaviour of akata females.

I dress nice and decently (just like we do in naija) and carry myself well. I have noticed that akata women won't let me be. In naija, men aren't ued to being toasted and oogled but for the past few weeks, these akata women (a few I have come across) have not let me be o! The other day, one was chatting me up. Some weeks back same thing but on a coded level. Yesterday while grocery shopping, two kept eyeing me and smiling sexily anytime I passed by them. One of them was even as old as my aunty; all decked up and bejewelled. Oh boy! I dey fear these women o! From what I heard and seen, they are a very bad breed. Moreover I'm hitched so WTF?

You have two options...take your arse back to NIGERIA or stop getting paranoia and wake your arse up from the dream.

4 Likes

Re: Akata Females Sha by slimyem: 11:16pm On May 23, 2012
pDude: Ok, I exited naija a few weeks ago for a better life and since then I have been quite disturbed by the behaviour of akata females.

okay..we now know you are out of the country...
So,what's new?
Re: Akata Females Sha by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: okay..we now know you are out of the country...
So,what's new?

He is still struggling.

1 Like

Re: Akata Females Sha by slimyem: 11:22pm On May 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He is still struggling.
okies...
Pdude...we await other news!smileysmiley
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

He is still struggling.
That's right cheesy.
So,what's new?

Did I run over your chihuahua? tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 23, 2012
So,what's new?

What's new eh? Nothing. It aint no biggie. Afterall all our thieving 419ers and leaders in naija travel as if its their backyard.

Loc tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2012
Hey welcome to America Eddie Murphy Jr. Seriously you need to take your time to learn the difference between smile, grin and eyeing. These are cmmon ish here especially and annoyingly by white folks, female(s) to be precise. While deep inside their mind they're calling you "punk nigga".

Waiting for your next update grin

1 Like

Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2012
REALITY101: Hey welcome to America Eddie Murphy Jr. Seriously you need to take your time to learn the difference between smile, grin and eyeing. These are cmmon ish here especially and annoyingly by white folks, female(s) to be precise. While deep inside their mind they're calling you "punk nigga".

Waiting for your next update grin

Really? Well, I aint used to that eyeing shizz and chatting up/exchanging numbers shizz, it makes me gaddem nervous and it really bugs me out bruv. grin

Abeg una go give me orientation o! I nor get tori for una o! Tori don finish for my mouth grin. I'm now a saint tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 12:05am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Really? Well, I aint used to that eyeing shizz and chatting up/exchanging numbers shizz, it makes me gaddem nervous and it really bugs me out bruv. grin

Abeg una go give me orientation o! I nor get tori for una o! Tori don finish for my mouth grin. I'm now a saint tongue

So what part Yanks are u
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 12:10am On May 24, 2012
REALITY101:

So what part Yanks are u

Will send U̶̲̥̅̊ a mail on that smiley
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 12:17am On May 24, 2012
Ok
Re: Akata Females Sha by TisaBone: 4:13am On May 24, 2012
@op

that is such an unfair generalization. I'm AA and never have i chased a man. I've given indications that i like a man but never have i outright pursued one.

for example, there was this beautiful man at the gas station, i mean just gorgeous, and he passed by me, very closely, then he went outside. he worked there and he pretended to be sweeping the grounds. so i go up to him and ask him for directions. he says he didn't know because he had just moved to the country. we were standing very close to one another, and we were making very deep eye contact, so obviously he didn't want to go anywhere and just did not know what to say.

that is called being assertive. that is not throwing yourself at a man. basically without words, i was saying "here i am, so what are you going to do about it? are you man enough to say whats on your mind and get outside of that shell and quit being shy? lol he failed the test.

but if that is the type of behavior you mean, then basically you need to upgrade your "toasting" skills, because women in America are not shy about letting you know we are interested. If that's considered unladylike to you then i don't know what to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 4:21am On May 24, 2012
TisaBone: @op

that is such an unfair generalization. I'm AA and never have i chased a man. I've given indications that i like a man but never have i outright pursued one.

for example, there was this beautiful man at the gas station, i mean just gorgeous, and he passed by me, very closely, then he went outside. he worked there and he pretended to be sweeping the grounds. so i go up to him and ask him for directions. he says he didn't know because he had just moved to the country. we were standing very close to one another, and we were making very deep eye contact, so obviously he didn't want to go anywhere and just did not know what to say.

that is called being assertive. that is not throwing yourself at a man. basically without words, i was saying "here i am, so what are you going to do about it? are you man enough to say whats on your mind and get outside of that shell and quit being shy? lol he failed the test.

but if that is the type of behavior you mean, then basically you need to upgrade your "toasting" skills, because women in America are not shy about letting you know we are interested. If that's considered unladylike to you then i don't know what to tell you.

Sorry if I generalized. I as a Nigeria am not used to deep, almost sensual, eye-to eye, and chatting up moves from females. I'm not saying it's wrong but maybe I need to upgrade my brain to the latest yankee OS. grin

2 Likes

Re: Akata Females Sha by TisaBone: 4:32am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Sorry if I generalized. I as a Nigeria am not used to deep, almost sensual, eye-to eye, and chatting up moves from females. I'm not saying it's wrong but maybe I need to upgrade my brain to the latest yankee OS. grin

the longer you stay here the more u will grow to like it. men are the same way....very aggressive....come right up to you, and introduce themselves, and its not just AA's its white people too. if you ask me the whites are even worse at doing this than AA. i mean, where else but in america can a man feel sexy and virile because a beautiful woman has shown them interest in a very vocal manner. You can't tell me that doesn't make you feel good. matter of fact, i think you are bragging on the downlow! you ain't slick!!!
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 4:42am On May 24, 2012
TisaBone: @op

Lol sis next time don't even bother to explain. Chima and slimyem hit it right on the head, this dude is dreaming and wants to announce that he "made it out of naija". grin grin
Re: Akata Females Sha by TisaBone: 4:51am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol sis next time don't even bother to explain. Chima and slimyem hit it right on the head, this dude is dreaming and wants to announce that he "made it out of naija". grin grin

lol i knew it was something he was tryna brag about
Re: Akata Females Sha by queensmith: 5:02am On May 24, 2012

I dress nice and decently (just like we do in naija) [/b]and carry myself well. I have noticed that akata women won't let me be.[b] In naija, men aren't ued to being toasted and oogled but for the past few weeks, these akata women (a few I have come across) have not let me be o! The other day, one was chatting me up. Some weeks back same thing but on a coded level. Yesterday while grocery shopping, two kept eyeing me and smiling sexily anytime I passed by them. One of them was even as old as my aunty; all decked up and bejewelled. Oh boy! I dey fear these women o! From what I heard and seen, they are a very bad breed. Moreover I'm hitched so WTF?

No and no, these 2 statements cannot. Let me explain why they can and do not.

Dressing like dbanj or wizkid, or a weak attempt to replicate jason derulo's style in his latest music video is not dressing well. It is dressing like a clown.

You cannot claim women do not toast men in nigeria, thats a blatant lieee in all directions.

1 Like

Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:03am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Funny you are flagging this, considering the fact that in some of my threads in the past, I had mentioned a couple of countries I had visited. If you know me on NL, I never boast nor attract attention. I am popular enough.

Or are you just carrying out your normal trolling rounds

1 Like

Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:07am On May 24, 2012
TisaBone:

lol i knew it was something he was tryna brag about

Very funny. There isn't anything special about your country considering the fact that y'all live a borrow- borrow credit life. Never any cash-down payment.

We in naija prefer to give it to you cash-down. We don't do credit or any shyt like that. We don't screw around with our money buying useless things on credit.

Corporate slavery tongue

I lie?

Up NAIJA! We nor dey carry last!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:08am On May 24, 2012
queensmith:

No and no, these 2 statements cannot. Let me explain why they can and do not.

Dressing like dbanj or wizkid, or a weak attempt to replicate jason derulo's style in his latest music video is not dressing well. It is dressing like a clown.

You cannot claim women do not toast men in nigeria, thats a blatant lieee in all directions.

Ok ma'am. Nor be fight. Its just my opinion.
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:51am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Very funny. There isn't anything special about your country

But you are here... wink

considering the fact that y'all live a borrow- borrow credit life. Never any cash-down payment.

YOU MUST NOT KNOW too many African Americans or Mexicans. You want to talk about CASH DOWN? grin

And besides, for the most part that is what we do here in America...we build our credit to EARN. Having NO credit here is like having bad credit. You cannot purchase a house, car, and etc. with just cash down for the average person. And you may live large in Niaja before you come here but dollar for naira the money and lifestyle won't add up. You want a house here, what do you pay? Mortgage. Want a car that can carry you back from North Carolina to California, what do you pay if you are not already rich by American standards? CAR NOTE/PAYMENTS. Otherwise, You'll be saving and saving for YEARS to achieve something. Where as you can borrow, buy in bulk and make sure to make your payments. It's something for something. It's called paying your dues! Don't like it...you know what to do.

We in naija prefer to give it to you cash-down. We don't do credit or any shyt like that. We don't screw around with our money buying useless things on credit.

What does that have to do with us? or why you are here for that matter?

Corporate slavery tongue

Like your government?

I lie?

Up NAIJA! We nor dey carry last!! grin

Yeah but the LAST time I checked YOU CARRIED YOUR NAIJA sef to the U.S. grin
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:52am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Funny you are flagging this, considering the fact that in some of my threads in the past, I had mentioned a couple of countries I had visited. If you know me on NL, I never boast nor attract attention. I am popular enough.

Or are you just carrying out your normal trolling rounds

Never heard of ya. tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 5:59am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

But you are here... wink

YOU MUST NOT KNOW too many African Americans or Mexicans. You want to talk about CASH DOWN? grin

And besides, for the most part that is what we do here in America...we build our credit to EARN. Having NO credit here is like having bad credit. You cannot purchase a house, car, and etc. with just cash down for the average person. And you may live large in Niaja before you come here but dollar for naira the money and lifestyle won't add up. You want a house here, what do you pay? Mortgage. Want a car that can carry you back from North Carolina to California, what do you pay if you are not already rich by American standards? CAR NOTE/PAYMENTS. Otherwise, You'll be saving and saving for YEARS to achieve something. Where as you can borrow, buy in bulk and make sure to make your payments. It's something for something. It's called paying your dues! Don't like it...you know what to do.

What does that have to do with us? or[b] why you are here for that matter? [/b]

Like your government?

Yeah but the LAST time I checked YOU CARRIED YOUR NAIJA sef to the U.S. grin

Simple. The sole reason that $1 = N160 grin

Gerrit! tongue

Also the air and weather freshes your skin. Mu he he he he he.
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:00am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Never heard of ya. tongue

Really? Hmmmmm... Ok.

But you are claiming AA. I thought you were Jamaican?

Perpetrator of identity theft. cheesy
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:04am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Really? Hmmmmm... Ok.

But you are claiming AA. I thought you were Jamaican?

Perpetrator of identity theft. cheesy

I am mixed. smiley

pDude:

Simple. The sole reason that $1 = N160 grin

Gerrit! tongue

wow... grin
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:06am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I am mixed. smiley

Mixed up you mean tongue

wow... grin

I lie? Do I need a better reason
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:09am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

Mixed up you mean tongue

w/e. Hater. tongue

I lie? Do I need a better reason

For what? Being in the US? tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:15am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

w/e. Hater. tongue

For what? Being in the US? tongue

BTW what are you doing trolling about on NL? Don't you have Akataland or Jamoland forums where you can hang out. Bloodclat Rasclat babylon grin grin
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:18am On May 24, 2012
pDude:

BTW what are you doing trolling about on NL? Don't you have Akataland or Jamoland forums where you can hang out. Bloodclat Rasclat babylon grin grin

I KNEW the epic fail of patois attempts would follow tongue...along with the "why are you on NL" line after being SONNED. tongue TYPICAL.

Talk about predictable... cheesycheesy
Why am I here? You want the long or the short version?

btw this is NAIRAland...Akataland and Jamoland? you mean DOLLARlands? grin grin
stop being ignorant.
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:22am On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I KNEW the epic fail of patois attempts would follow tongue...along with the "why are you on NL" line after being SONNED. tongue TYPICAL.
of course you did tongue. I wasn't sonned; just tired of the back and forths.

Talk about predictable... cheesycheesy
Why am I here? You want the long or the short version?
The short version please; it's my bedtime tongue
Re: Akata Females Sha by Nobody: 6:24am On May 24, 2012
pDude:
]The short version please; it's my bedtime tongue

Ok. Once upon a time,
I registered in 2010 and stayed because I can.

Ok GOODNIGHT! cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Have Sex On First Date? / Female Nigerian Supermodel Adebayor Betty hot N*des photos Exposed!!! 18+ / She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.