Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

My R/ship Story...pls Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My R/ship Story...pls Read (5150 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Masochist
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2012
pDude: Damn story is too damn long.

@OP- why do you wanna see his house, shop or family? Huh? Are you trying to assess his financial status to see if he is worth marrying? You sound like a typical money-hunting eastern girl. He took care of you when you were in school. Isn't that enough to be grateful for? You want to know where he lives and all, but have you ever cared to know how he is doing? Have you ever tried to help him financially? Haven't you thought that he is going through difficult times, hence he might not have his own place?

You sound like a selfish, greedy girl to me. If you think making money is easy, why don't you show us all your cards and let's assess you.

Ungrateful thing. Mtsheww.
big goat.she shouldnt knw because?hw cn she date a stranger.b4 u knw police wl cm nd carry ha.pls rum my sista.sm guys r demons..ds 1 na violent demon.pls we dnt want a cynthia story
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2012
190: ^someone hold me hold me- i dey vex!! angry angry
am holdn u.abeg no kil am o grin
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by laberry101(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I stopped reading when he locked you inside the house and beat you up. That is enough grounds for a breakup. Hell I don't even want to know if he is married or not. Whether he has a wife or not dump him and do it fast

Chikenaa! But I trust humans, na where we wan die put we dey like.

You said it urself," you don't love him ", so forget "the financially being there for me", and gurl ur young and u gat ur whole life ahead of you. MOVE on with Lightening SPEED.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2012
For her sake, I hope she listens to reasoning
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Tellmeurmind: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2012
are u sure r not dating a ghost? hw do u expect him to take u to his house when he's living in d grave! My sister, better scratch ur head with razor blade and vamoose before d guy turn u to a ghost ooo. Abo oro la so fun omoluabi,to ba denu e, adi.......................
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Andrew3(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Some guys are as heartless as warri mosquitos.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Alxmyr(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
pDude: Damn story is too damn long.

@OP- why do you wanna see his house, shop or family? Huh? Are you trying to assess his financial status to see if he is worth marrying? You sound like a typical money-hunting eastern girl. He took care of you when you were in school. Isn't that enough to be grateful for? You want to know where he lives and all, but have you ever cared to know how he is doing? Have you ever tried to help him financially? Haven't you thought that he is going through difficult times, hence he might not have his own place?

You sound like a selfish, greedy girl to me. If you think making money is easy, why don't you show us all your cards and let's assess you.

Ungrateful thing. Mtsheww.

Hope you are not the guy in the picture?
Ol'boy, I dey suspect you oh...
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by daisyella: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Too long couldn't read ¶τ̲̅ but since they r all saying dump him, dump him cheesy
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Finestchocolaty: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
some gals sef they dnt knw thier worth.......... A guy dat has nt paid anytin on ur head even if he has paid smtin will be there killin u n r colin it love...... LOVE GBAKWA OKU!!!!. My dear u r better of single dan this tin u call a relationship
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by digitalgeorgy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Let's consider this event critically!!
Do you know why the so-called bfrnd did or is doing this things??
I wont be supprise when d dude comes up wit a story abt this same event that will shock this house...
Ladies are so self centred ''NO APPOLOGY 4 THIS''!!
Do u kw d agreement dey made b4 dey got into dis distance relationship??
I dont supprt house arrest n beatng bt if he gives me a good reason 4 nt showing her his house, i go agree full tym!! Sister!! Dont deceive urself, u most hav done dis guy sumtyn to give him a reason to be secretive.
And next tyn accpt chewing-gum-bfrnd dat will treat u well instead of XXXXXXXXX(censored).
I go tell u my mind cos i no dey fear u!!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
**this is superstory**
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
dota: big goat.she shouldnt knw because?hw cn she date a stranger.b4 u knw police wl cm nd carry ha.pls rum my sista.sm guys r demons..ds 1 na violent demon.pls we dnt want a cynthia story
don't mind the oluku! Look at the nonsense he just typed? I didn't want to comment on this topic cos the poster is a grade one ediot! But for pdude to write this trash he calls a comment, he is nothing but......... Lemme stop there!
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Is it because u re now servin nd has seen u tru sch financially dat u just realised this afta 4yrs Som ladies can always agree to some thins all because of money... Ther is dis song...when money dey friend go dey, when money no dey friend go go...
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Ninilowo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
You know what? you may be another Cynthia if you dont steer clear off this MONSTER. you are like a chicken to him. he has been taken "good" care of you in order to be SLAUGHTERED (God forbids) when the time ripes. WISE UP OOOOOO A BEG.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by bendazum: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2012
@Op you sound so daft.So you've have married him and intends to do so if we convince you?Sorry.
Re: My R/ship Story...pls Read by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mu Choi Choi Choi Choi Choi.

E don blow for you. Maga don shine eye dump your ass. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.