Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71372 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by folahann(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
A-40:

Na wa for una ooh! You guys couldnt even beat any of the big four at home thank God say i no bet on top una sef i for lose money yesteraday and to think you guys still have to go to the bridge OT AND WORST OF ALL THE Emirates is Liverpool out of the title race already?
I wonder why there are no reports that a Liverpool fan died of heart attack
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2007
Well,if u aske me we aren't out of the race yet,but its going to be tough.

If we don't take games like this ,then which one will we take?

I hope the next few week will prove doubting Thomases wrong. . . .

You'll Never walk alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kooldamsel(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2007
Yo,jusy got back 4rm skuul and came across the best thread ever.UP LIVERPOOL(4 LIFE).
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
There are a lot of +ves to take out of the match,we forcd man utd to defend throughout d match.their goal was a disagrace,because we cope well with set piecies.
Alonso is back for chelsea,gerrard is out(stomach bug).
In a normal situatn we should beat chelsea thoroughly.but derby games like this are'nt determind by prowess and form alone.
We can still give d title a very good fight.

Does anyone support my idea of a torres/babel strike force with gerrard playing right behind them?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
Why una lose to Chelsea again na sad.Why do you guys find it so hard to hold your own among the big 4
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
@A4O,
When 'boro beat u guys,u came in here like a cold dog looking for warmth.
Now because of some poor results we've had.u make fun of us.
All i say is that,people should beware of guys like u.

And to fellow LFC fans,
1st of all,take heart.i know its painful,but what are we fans for.we lost against chelsea,out of d carling cup,10 points behind d league leaders.but ,DOES THAT MEAN THIS THREAD HAS TO DIE?
illusion2,
kubed2klin
tocdee
toshmann
jairzinho.
Where are u guys? Illusion2,u startd this thread,u should make it a point of duty to keep it tops.
The world over,people know the kop of anfield,how they create a new climate when LFC plays.how they get behind the team even when they are losing.
Remember d miracle of istanbul,the kop instigatd it.
Fact is,we here are not different from d liverpool supporter at anfield.
SO,lets keep our thread alive,at least in d top 6 topics.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2007
I'm still here bro.
Liverpool for life
This carling cup loss was a bit embarrassing I must say, though it used to called the worthington (worth nothing) cup,we should still win it to prove a point.

If Rafa could overcome Mourinho,how come Grant seems to be getting the better of our coach?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2007
i completely agree with you bgees,we should all keep the flag flying.

I still feel we have a lot to offer,but not just living up to it.
Thank God the Nations Cup won't affect us like other teams.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2007
Guys am a liverpool fan

But geez ,those guys bleeped up.

I know we didn't feature topshots, but the performance was not that good.

I just hope we play bettr next time.

Up liverpool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
@bgees
Dont be such an imp tongue.Like you didnt lose to Reading as well we are doing better than yall at the moment in the league and in everything.I wasnt making fun of yall though just stating facts
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
under-estimate liverpool at your own peril. this is the team. never say die. the fans. always with our boys. when they road is rough. . . . our boys will never walk alone cool

remember people wrote us off in the UCL? hmmmn, each day they'll say if we dont win this game we are off, they kept writing us off till we got to the 2nd round creating a UCL record along the way cheesy

well, they are still writing us off grin grin grin until the cup comes home grin grin grin

hail the kopites,

@A-40,
where is KoolD? angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
uefa champions league draw.

liverpool vs inter milan, whats ur take.
lets start our pre-match analysis now.

YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
We have drawn Inter Milan in the UCL with second leg in Italy,may God help us.
Though like someone pointed out,Inter have les than an impressive Euro record.

Rafa MUST wake up, 3 successive domestic defeats is unbecoming of a Great team like Liverpool,to think that we were unbeaten (domestic) this season until that outrageous loss to Reading .

You'll never walk alone !  wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
inter are a very good attacking side but they leak goals too.
@illusion2, i'm sure rafa is do some strategic thinking right now.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
@tosh
I dont know i should be asking you
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
@bgees
I agree it could have could have been worse sad

But we must get succesive wins to build back confidence starting with kanu & co this weekend smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
Kanu &co will be tough.but we are better.
Arbeloa needs to rest,i hope finnan will be fit.
And dont forget,its man city after portsmouth.

And what these i'm hearing.'rafa might not be given a new contract,and klinsmann is in line to replace him in the summer'
i feel relievd by d news, not for d fact that rafa may go but the type of coach linkd to the vacancy.last week i heard it was martin o'neill and i felt sick.
My guess is that hicks and gillet are waiting for d last straw.they will sack benitez with d slightest failure.the carling cup outster and the impending league failure are points the americans are gathering up.
I hear we linkd with kalahdze and ufalusi of milan and fiorentina respectivly.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2007
Congratulatns!
Liverpool fc 4-1 portsmouth.
I hope we keep it up.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2007
Congratulatns!
Liverpool fc 4-1 portsmouth.
I hope we keep it up.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ernal(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
Proudly Liverpool,Stand thick and thin with our men, we never work alone,
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2007
kooldamsel:

Yo,jusy got back from skuul and came across the best thread ever.UP LIVERPOOL(4 LIFE).

Hi, welcome wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2007
We needed that win , like oxygen my people smiley smiley smiley

Now we have a lot of work to do, & pray the top 4 slip up.

You'll NEVER walk ALONE !!! grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2007
The game was decisive & professionally dispatched, but na wa for dat Benjani goal o !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2007
We should go for at least 6 goals against whipping boys Derby on boxing day to restate our resolve for the title,what dy'all think? grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
6-0 against Derby? I am not sure you saw the Newcastle game
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ThugLife1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2007
Up Liverpool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2007
@A4O,
who is newcastle?there a lot of differencies btw us newcastle and liverpool.
A whitewash by liverpool is still very possible.

We must avoid any slips now.we just hope arsenal and man u can drop points.
Chelsea host aston villa,they have been grinding out wins since day 1.they should drop points.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2007
A-40:

6-0 against Derby? I am not sure you saw the Newcastle game
I agree relegation battlers are the most difficult to beat,but with all due respect,Newcastle is as crappy as they come,Derby have won only one game this season against Newcastle & they were a few seconds away from doing the double. sad

Much better teams have faced liverpool & left with a basket of goals,why not Derby. grin

But lets wait & see. wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2007
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS ON NAIRALAND & THE WORLD OVER !!!

Came online just to wish you well.  smiley smiley

You'll Never walk Alone  wink wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2007
My people,dat game against Derby was a disappointment,title aspirations were almost over if not for Captain fantastics last grasp effort.

We underestimated those guys & approached the game with a level of arrogance,RB needs to review this game & work on the team urgently.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2007
A hit is a hit.
A win is a win.
No matter how it comes.
Though i agree with jarzinho,i was dissappointd too.but u'll have to agree with me that derby came out to defend,and we didnt take our chances.
Another tough looking approaches and its away at man. City.we hope we win and move up third.
Happy New Year in advance.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2007
@bgees
I told you a win against those folks wont come easy you have your captain to thank.Derby had their chances and you guys didnt win convincingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.