Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71875 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Arsenal will be hard to beat considering they lost woefully to Man Utd and Chelsea. I hope we can destroy them too,(i hate the gunner scum). but we have to step up a notch higher. and no silly mistakes, Rafa also has to get it right.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
I see Gerrard is back to his diving ways. . . . I hope Pienaar's red card is repealed.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by farochron(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
If we can just beat Arsenal next week then we can be rest assured of that 3rd place. Liverpool has all it takes to beat Man U and maintain the outstanding record we had last season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ibrokay(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
We are winning arsenal Insha Allah.
I still beleive we need to pair Aquilani and
Gerrald in the midfield.He is a creative midfielder.
I dont like Lukas.Only God knows why Rafa is still
playing the guy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2010

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ Nice one. . . wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2010
^^ Anybody that'll get rid of these americans. . . . they have no passion for the club & are only interested in it as a business.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
still beats me why we dumped the dubai deal and went for the bloody yankees. . . angry

just wish any other money bag wt passion can come boot them out

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
once again we failed to take a begging opportunity. the team was nonsense. Ngog should start warming the bench from till the end of the season, Babel should now play more. If Babel does not start the next game, then Rafa is very mad.

Terrible game!!! to think that I was expecting so much from this guys.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2010
Schweppes!! So some of y'all actually thought you would beat us. I laugh in Papieluwe
Our darling bootycall. Man U & Chelsea may slap us around but definitely not y'all
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 2:16am On Feb 11, 2010
A-40:

Schweppes!! So some of y'all actually thought you would beat us. I laugh in Papieluwe
Our darling bootycall. Man U & Chelsea may slap us around but definitely not y'all

ode. mumu. listen to yourself, U guys console yourselves by looking at Liverpool.

''schweppes''? razz mutha F!!! angry angry

u must be very daft and blind not to see that we are in the same boat.
angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2010
Im telling you I have never seen a 'centre forward' as useless as Ngog ! Where did they get him? Even the commentators were complaining throughout. undecided

He never pulls his weight around,really poor ball control ,despite his height,he can't even get in headers

Rafa has definitely impacted negatively on the club. , the consistency isn't there,even the school boys of Arsenal got 6 points from us this season? sad

I'm really really disappointed,i belive we're technically in 5th cos Mancity have 2 games in hand & even getting 1 point from the 6 available (which is likely) is sufficient to see them climb us.

They should have tried all they could to get Van Nistelrouy !!!

I say sack Rafa now,cos we can only aspire for 4th and may most likely get 5th ,so it wouldn't make any difference angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2010
Hahahahaha. The thing pain Bgees oh. See this overgrown cry baby. Asiwaju awon were. So you even know your team is $hit! What a slobbering i.m.becile you are

Schweppes is razz? Haha i'm a Niger Deltan and we use it a lot but maa binu cream-boy i know i am razz but probably more exposed than u will ever be in your miserable

We in the same boat? Dummy you are 14pts off the top and may not even make top 4. With City,Villa and Spurs on your a.s.s

Sensitive,emotional,retarded a.s.s nigga! Pull your skirt down and dont mess up ya makeup
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
rafa was at his usual sentiments, it was too clear frm the first 15minutes ngog will gv us nothing. easily muscled off the ball or he runs str8 into a wall of defence. it was a game that was open which we failed to take opportunity of. babel came close and was definitely a better option.

well, rafa just missed on getting a fat bonus cheque from me. . .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
A-40:

Hahahahaha. The thing pain Bgees oh. See this overgrown cry baby. Asiwaju awon were. So you even know your team is $hit! What a slobbering i.m.becile you are

Schweppes is razz? Haha i'm a Niger Deltan and we use it a lot but maa binu cream-boy i know i am razz but probably more exposed than u will ever be in your miserable

We in the same boat? Dummy you are 14pts off the top and may not even make top 4. With City,Villa and Spurs on your a.s.s

Sensitive,emotional,retarded a.s.s nigga! Pull your skirt down and dont mess up ya makeup

Arsenal are more attractive. big players would prefer arsenal too Liverpool.

they have better players. at least 8 out of thier first 11 can command a starting place in the best teams in the world. the team has depth.

more? they are richer , they have little or no debts.

but they still can't win something just like Liverpool who dont have all the points I mentioned.
So can your stupid self see it now? feminine idiot. u should try having a sex change.

As matter of fact, I think u are better of discussing 'artiste who can dance'. leave football for masculine people.

I knew A40 was going to be the 1st gunner to post here after the match . cunts are very predictable.

and yes, e dey pain me. tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
illusion2:

Im telling you I have never seen a 'centre forward' as useless as Ngog ! Where did they get him? Even the commentators were complaining throughout. undecided

He never pulls his weight around,really poor ball control ,despite his height,he can't even get in headers

Rafa has definitely impacted negatively on the club. , the consistency isn't there,even the school boys of Arsenal got 6 points from us this season? sad

I'm really really disappointed,i belive we're technically in 5th cos Mancity have 2 games in hand & even getting 1 point from the 6 available (which is likely) is sufficient to see them climb us.

They should have tried all they could to get Van Nistelrouy !!!

I say sack Rafa now,cos we can only aspire for 4th and may most likely get 5th ,so it wouldn't make any difference angry

Rafa lacks flexibility. we start and end a match the same way. and I dont think we should sack him now, lets wait till the end of the season. Rafa's mistakes have become too repetitive. he makes new mistakes every season. I would fully support his sack if a tried and tested manager is heavily linked with the job.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Bgees
You are the biggest loser i have seen on NL thus far. See your lame and paralyzed excuse! You should be shot in your left scrotum and fed to pigs. You are a disgrace to all Scousers living or dead! Is it my fault that your club is so poorly run that even with two billionaires you are still struggling to break even? What has your imbecillic reasons above have to do with the price of bokotor?

Haha i can talk about dancers & musicians for all i care but the truth is you are still too mentally challenged to break bread with me when it comes to footie

You are the one who could use a intimacy change nigga as your replies to ma post oozes oestrogen i can smell the biatch in you its everywhere like a WIMAX signal. Why e no go pain you? Sensitive, emotional tramp i shoulda guessed you where on your period
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
On Gerrard watch again. . . did anyone notice his blatant dive in the Arsenal box again?

When are the British commentators gonna stop making excuses for the diving cheat and call him to order?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ibime:

On Gerrard watch again. . . did anyone notice his blatant dive in the Arsenal box again?

When are the British commentators gonna stop making excuses for the diving cheat and call him to order?

TBH, Gerrard has been pilloried by the media this morning.
Daily Mail wrote a mind-provoking article about Gerrard's perpetual dives this season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

TBH, Gerrard has been pilloried by the media this morning.
Daily Mail wrote a mind-provoking article about Gerrard's perpetual dives this season.

Gimme the link. . . its about time someone called him to order. . . Andy Gray and the MOTD crew keep making excuses for him all the time.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
:p
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Pls bgees and A-40 this is very unsportsmanlike and very unlike you too. Let's stick to the game and bury the personal attacks.

So wot's this about Gerrard again eh? angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Maedan
Maa biinu Ma'am, you know what they say when the proverbial 'Yanga' wakes 'Trouble' up. Tell your scouser buddy to be a good sport next time around. All dis back and forth abuses ain't ma style
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
I trust you now, A-40. Just take small small dey laff/yab us all the time. Haven't we endured enough as fans of this great club?? I console myself by watching the old good matches they show on Liverpool ClubTV cheesy.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
They said Gerrard took a dive last  night. but no one mentioned Fabregas intentionally handled the ball, we should have had a penalty.

and on A40. I'm cool with him. we lost, and u know how it feels like shortly after a match. emotions run wild.

but Bleep him anyway. angry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

They said Gerrard took a dive last  night. but no one mentioned Fabregas intentionally handled the ball, we should have had a penalty.

Gerrard's role model is Jacques Cousteau. grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

And what about the penalty (Agger foul on Bendtner) IN THE BOX that Webb didn't give?

You lot were lucky - Webb gave a freekick that was NEVER a freekick in the first place so you deserved NOTHING from that.

A team set out to be so negative with players like Gerrard diving all over the place deserves to go home with nothing. I hope Man City knocks y'all out of the top 4 with a resounding victory next week.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

u must be very daft and blind not to see that we are in the same boat.
angry

Same boat? How?

3rd = AUTOMATIC CL place, 4th = qualifiers.

One tea is playing in the premiere competition in Europe the CL, the other is playing in it's poor cousin the Europa League.

Dude if you can't see the difference go to specsavers ASAP!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
debosky:

Same boat? How?

3rd = AUTOMATIC CL place, 4th = qualifiers.

One tea is playing in the premiere competition in Europe the CL, the other is playing in it's poor cousin the Europa League.

Dude if you can't see the difference go to specsavers ASAP!!

But he's right.
Both of y'all are in the same boat.
2 light-weights desperate to win a title after 3+ seasons.

Buncha twerps!!! grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
debosky:

And what about the penalty (Agger foul on Bendtner) IN THE BOX that Webb didn't give?

You lot were lucky - Webb gave a freekick that was NEVER a freekick in the first place so you deserved NOTHING from that.

A team set out to be so negative with players like Gerrard diving all over the place deserves to go home with nothing. I hope Man City knocks y'all out of the top 4 with a resounding victory next week.
hey debo relax. . . you had your victory. . .dnt rub it in. . . .  angry

[center][size=28pt]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/size][/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.