Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71329 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

They said Gerrard took a dive last  night. but no one mentioned Fabregas intentionally handled the ball, we should have had a penalty.

and on A40. I'm cool with him. we lost, and u know how it feels like shortly after a match. emotions run wild.

but bleep him anyway. angry
The foul took place outside the box wink.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

The foul took place outside the box wink.

Rafael's foul on Bellamy took place outside the box but a pen was given.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

Rafael is not in the same class as Cesc. Simple!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
debosky:

Same boat? How?

3rd = AUTOMATIC CL place, 4th = qualifiers.

One tea is playing in the premiere competition in Europe the CL, the other is playing in it's poor cousin the Europa League.

Dude if you can't see the difference go to specsavers ASAP!!

how ambitious are u? Second or third position must mean a lot to you. if u can't win the league, then you are a loser. when was the last time Arsenal won a major trophy? when was the last time Liverpool won a major trophy? Can u see the similarities now?

and u should know that UCL semis is not possibility for Arsenal.

~Sauron~:

But he's right.
Both of y'all are in the same boat.
2 light-weights desperate to win a title after 3+ seasons.

pls point it out to him. he can't still see it after more than 4 seasons.

debosky:

And what about the penalty (Agger foul on Bendtner) IN THE BOX that Webb didn't give?

You lot were lucky - Webb gave a freekick that was NEVER a freekick in the first place so you deserved NOTHING from that.

A team set out to be so negative with players like Gerrard diving all over the place deserves to go home with nothing. I hope Man City knocks y'all out of the top 4 with a resounding victory next week.

Agreed. our gameplay is negative, but we still rub shoulders with y'all  with all the attractive and attacking football u have played all this while, what have u achieved? NOTHING!!!

so , Arsenal and Liverpool have a lot in common. but Arsenal's case is more pathetic, they have a better team and still can't go beyond us.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
debosky:

Rafael is not in the same class as Cesc. Simple!!

Of course, Rafael has achieved more than Cesc Fabregas.
The young Brazilian has experienced the joy of winning a league title, Carling cup and FIFA club world cup.
Something Cesc is yet to taste in 6 attempts. grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
AaaHhh (reclining back and putting my feet up). Lol, with bgees around to systematically break things down to 'em, I hardly need to make a point. Well said, good man, well said.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
maedan:

AaaHhh (reclining back and putting my feet up). Lol, with bgees around to systematically break things down to 'em, I hardly need to make a point. Well said, good man, well said.

That is why A40 just cracks me up. Have u noticed he is always one the 1st to laugh at us? I get annoyed because he just can't see the true picture.

and I wouldn't really react to an attack from a United or Chelsea fan. but a gonner? NO WAY!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

That is why A40 just cracks me up. Have u noticed he is always one the 1st to laugh at us? I get annoyed because he just can't see the true picture.

and I wouldn't really react to an attack from a United or Chelsea fan. but a gonner? NO WAY!!!

LOL. Though I still prefer A-40 for a tormentor than, say, duduspace cheesy, who's more trying on my patience than the whole lot of Liverpool "attackers" put together.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by chic2pimp(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
bgees:

and I wouldn't really react to an attack from a United or Chelsea fan. but a[b] gonner[/b]? NO WAY!!!
Gaynners. Those boyz are Gay wink

~Sauron~:

That was a different scenario.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

That was a different scenario.

How was it different?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
@Maedan
On the real though you guys have not faced half the taunts we had to face after dual losses to Utd and Chelski maybe Bgees woulda commited suicide if he was a Gunner. You guys should be happy we still infiltrate this place after any loss it shows y'all are still somewhat relevant

@Bgees
We have a better squad than y'all? On what basis? Rafa might be more successful than Wenger but he is the most wasteful manager on God's green earth!! The funds he has squandered buying duds since landing at Anfield woulda bought y'all another stadium. So your excuses could use a wheelchair or should i rundown his scandalous signings? Nah i'll let you tell it. You should even be ashamed that with two billionaires or is it one now? your manager cannot assemble a better squad and not shamelessly highlighting it. Shior!

We might both not be winning trophies but ma team's long term future is more secure and if i where you i would pack ma bags to MFM Prayer City and pray so tey Liverpool go finish for top 4. Cos una no fit pay Torres & Gerrard salary with Europa Cup guap
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
read ur posts over again. see how u contradict urself.

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
Your argument was a weak one and it has been kicked to the kerb. Why is our squad better than yours? How are we richer than you when Rafa has spent more in 6years than Wenger in 14? How did you come up with that mumble-jumble?
And if you still think we are on the same boat then just miss out on UCL qualification and lets see whether clearance sale no go begin for Anfield

B.T.W: Try change your siggy its kinda gay
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2010
your squad is better. wenger seems better than Rafa.

about the signature. i better change it. ur man Jayz said it. it is @$$ d animal not @$$ the body part.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2010
Arsenal are more attractive. big players would prefer arsenal too Liverpool.

I disagree. Which big player would name Arsenal as his desired club?

they have better players. at least 8 out of thier first 11 can command a starting place in the best teams in the world. the team has depth.

I disagree.

Arsenals 11 of

Almunia couldnt break into his country's top 5 keeper

Sagna- I can mention 8 RB better than Sagna.

Clichy- 24years old 3 National caps says the story

Vermalaen- The Belgian Center Back is only highly regarded at the Emirates

Gallas- This guy was shown the door by Mourinho when he was at his peak

Song- Improved but command a shirt in any team? Definitely NOT.

Fabregas- Best player in the squad he might fit the bill better but heck he is a bench warmer for country.

Diaby- Like seriously? Diaby walk into any team?

Denilson- Definitely you didnt have Denilson in mind when you said this

Bendtner- Not even with Ibom Stars would he get a shirt

Eduardo- grin grin grin grin grin grin

van Persie- Overrated piece of shi.t hasnt made 15goals in a season as a striker with almost 10years in the game.

Arshavin- This guy might have the talent but saying he would walk into any team is pushing it too far. I can easily name 10 attacking midfielders better than him. CR7, Messi, Robben, Ribery, Kaka, Gerrard, Iniesta, Lampard, Ronaldinho without thinking too hard
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2010
OK.
Compare that to Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 1:53am On Feb 12, 2010
Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano are undoubtedly world class. Kuyt Benayoun, Skrtl, Carragher are good/above average
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2010
@Bgees
Wenger is a better manager of resources but Rafa Benitez has been more successful 2 spanish titles and a Uefa Cup and UCL back to back in a shorter span tells me Rafa is the more accomplished one

I still insist your excuses are weak cos your squad is far more expensive than ours. Your manager has spent more pesos so i really don't get your point! How many Arsenal players have made FIFpro XI in recent times? Y'all have Gerrard and Torres so i ask again on what basis is our squad better and if you insist its not better then i ask whose fault? Since you have spent more!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Ibime(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2010
Since 2004, Wenger has spent net -£16m whilst Liverpool have spent net £157m.

Its obvious Rafa is clueless.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by HNIC(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagna- I can mention 8 RB better than Sagna.

Mention them!
dayokanu:

Vermalaen- The Belgian Center Back is only highly regarded at the Emirates
Yet, He's considered by Fleet Street as the best signing of the season!!!
dayokanu:

Gallas- This guy was shown the door by Mourinho when he was at his peak
Shown the door
You must be joking!
Billy was frustrated and the club had to relesase that rubbish that he threatened to score an own goal if not allowed to leave.
Drogba described Billy has the best defender in the world after he left!
dayokanu:

Van Persie- Overrated piece of shi.t hasnt made 15goals in a season as a striker with almost 10years in the game.
Lies yet again.
Even in an injury plagued season(08/09), RVP scored 20 goals in all competitions and even this season, he has 7 league goals(he's been out since early November),
how many players in the league that have scored more than that!. . . . . .
dayokanu:

Arshavin- This guy might have the talent but saying he would walk into any team is pushing it too far. I can easily name 10 attacking midfielders better than him. CR7, Messi, Robben, Ribery, Kaka, Gerrard, Iniesta, Lampard, Ronaldinho without thinking too hard
You are a clown!
Lamps, Gerrard,Ronaldinho,Ribery,Robben. . .  grin  grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
[center]Getting really tired of all these losers undecided[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2010
just ignore them , the Europa cup is a nice tournament to win. it is worth winning cool.

i hope we can start by beating Unirea.

walk on!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
bgees:

just ignore them , the Europa cup is a nice tournament to win. it is worth winning cool.

walk on!!!
YEA MAN !! The fact is Ars & MANURE aren't likely to win the UCL,so no worries. cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2010
bgees:

walk on!!!

a 1 - 0 win . . . .wt goal coming at 81 mins. . . nt a full strength squad in the attack. Rafa needs to act more determined in selection. Though wt what happened tonite, its easy to get a barren draw in the return leg sha.

YNWA
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:10am On Feb 19, 2010
I think the selection was OK, but i was expecting to see Bable start ahead of Ngog.

Unirea were there for the taking. if we had Torres and Benayoun on., we could have scored more. we just lacked cutting edge in that match. if they (Unirea) were a little better , they might have punished us at the end.

Torres is a great striker, but he just can't stay fit. sad
we need to improve.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
bgees:

I think the selection was OK, but i was expecting to see Bable start ahead of Ngog.

Unirea were there for the taking. if we had Torres and Benayoun on., we could have scored more. we just lacked cutting edge in that match. if they (Unirea) were a little better , they might have punished us at the end.

Torres is a great striker, but he just can't stay fit. sad
we need to improve.
The more reason we should have brought in Ruud Van Nistelrouy in Jan. Ngog isn't good enough by any stretch of the imagination.

I just can't wait for this season to come to an end sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
BTW RvN grabbed a brace over the weekend coming in as a sub for Hamburg
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
dayokanu:

BTW RvN grabbed a brace over the weekend coming in as a sub for Hamburg
Sad,sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
you no go ever waka lonely!!! cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
bgees:

you no go ever waka lonely!!! cool

amin o! ! !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2010
Yes o !

We should be able to run over UNIREA .

As always;

[center][size=38pt]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!
[/size]
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
Unirea Urziceni 1 - 3 Liverpool

Babel Had sooooo been waiting for his moment of glory, his celebration was nothing short of King Leonides' war cry at the pass of Thermopylae

Highlights
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJpNeyOuJe8[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.