Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71813 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
nice one.

so we face either Lille or Fernabache.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
Couldn't watch the game. . .but Im glad will progressed.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
steadily we'l grow in confidence and assert our authority. . . . nt a poor performance.

glad benayoun is up and running. . . by tym we hv Torres back fully fit. . . then things can shapen up.

Y N W A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2010
Its' Lille, 1st leg on March 11 in France.

So far things look easy for us in the Europa cup.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2010
Yeah, it looks rily so. . . . if Torres can make this wknd and next weekned game to get match fit and Babel can keep his form, our defence get stingier as they hv in the last few games then round of 8 is almost certain and we can now take things from there.

this season may just be salvaged at the tail end. . . . i just hope Rafa keeps his cool and thinking hat on and dnt start those unexplainable team selections.

Y N W A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
GERRARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Liverpool 1 - 0 Blackburn.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
Blackburn equalises @ 40mins. . . . 1 - 1

and just 4mins later. . . . its 2 - 1. . . . liverpool restores lead.

boyz. . . nuthin less than 3points oooo. . . . other contestants hv done their bit - Tottenham and Man City

Y N W A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
Now thats wussup. Torres!!! Ngog should take serious notes when facing an empty net
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
we'v missed him. he's our hope of rescuing smthing out of this season. btw ngog is not yet a mould to take the responsibilities of a liverpool number 9. shirt
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
does anyone have a secure link? i'm not watching the match right now.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
I'll put up the highlights now if your connection's buffer rate is slow. My connection is hyper and am still getting breaks
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
thanks.

we have missed Benny and Torres.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
yes, it's having breaks but try this one:

http://www.entertainmenow.net/channel2.php
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
[flash=400,300]http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/yIi4riGvzB9NzFceYzwd/mov/1[/flash]
1-0 from midfield to goal post, no blackburn player's leg touched the ball.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
Babel on for Benayoun.

as Rafa shot himself in the foot again?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol. . .you people should have faith in Babel, he's trying really hard.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
I would have preferred Maxi going out than Benayoun. Benayoun is the most creative player we have.

Anyway, Full time! it was very nervy at the end. Reina was superb.

Walk on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sweet victory over that foul mouthed allardyce. Hope Aurelio didn't sprain his ankle though

bgees:

I would have preferred Maxi going out than Benayoun. Benayoun is the most creative player we have.

Anyway, Full time! it was very nervy at the end. Reina was superb.

Walk on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reina toh baaaaaaaaaaaad! He was in mad form
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
wen would rafa just stop this last minute mess ups? at point in time like this we need less risks. i expected torres and benayoun to stay full time. . . bring babel in for maxi. . . we ought keep pounding rather than go through last minute edgy moments.

sweet victory all the same but its just the beginning.

thank you El Nino. . . . an Anfield great just after 3 seasons. . . . Y N W A!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
coolguyz:

wen would rafa just stop this last minute mess ups? at point in time like this we need less risks. i expected torres and benayoun to stay full time. . . bring babel in for maxi. . . we ought keep pounding rather than go through last minute edgy moments.

Those guys had just made recoveries and Diouf was playing like an animal and on the overall, Blackburn took 5 yellow cards
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
Thank God we scaled through that !

This battle for 4th place na wa !

I wish our useless yakubu had gotten a 2nd or 3rd goal against spurs,the table would have been slighly different.

[center][size=38pt]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/size]
[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
Looks like Johnson would be available for the Wigan match.

with Agger and Skrtel out, i'm starting to worry. Carra and Soto are good but they are relatively slow compared to Skrtel and Agger. We might have problems at Wigan and Man utd.

and lets hope Torres remains fit till the end of the season.

I also wonder why Aquilani is not getting games.

WALK ON!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
bgees:

Looks like Johnson would be available for the Wigan match.
with Agger and Skrtel out, i'm starting to worry. Carra and Soto are good but they are relatively slow compared to Skrtel and Agger. We might have problems at Wigan and Man utd.
and lets hope Torres remains fit till the end of the season.
I also wonder why Aquilani is not getting games. WALK ON!!

Aq's prob the biggest flop of the season, we would have gotten at least 2 descent strikers in a depressed market for the 2o million,we got from him.

Imagine our own Ikechukwu & Moh'd Zidan of Egypt filling in for Torres at this time cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
illusion2:

Aq's prob the biggest flop of the season, we would have gotten at least 2 descent strikers in a depressed market for the 2o million,we got from him.

Imagine our own Ikechukwu & Moh'd Zidan of Egypt filling in for Torres at this time cry cry

I think AQ is a good player and better than Lucas, but our midfield is stronger (if not more attacking)with Lucas instead.

its too early to judge if he is a flop or not, he has only started a few games. mid next season should be a better time to judge him.
what he needs now is confidence , from himself and Rafa.
Zidan would be fine, IK uche is kind of injury-prone.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by abrahym(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2010
Liverpool stil get fan sha
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2010
abrahym:

Liverpool stil get fan sha
Yes na,you think say we dey jump from one club to another like una tongue

bgees:

I think AQ is a good player and better than Lucas, but our midfield is stronger (if not more attacking)with Lucas instead.
its too early to judge if he is a flop or not, he has only started a few games. mid next season should be a better time to judge him.
what he needs now is confidence , from himself and Rafa. Zidan would be fine, IK uche is kind of injury-prone.
bgees,you & I know the secret to success in a marathon like the league is NOT LOSING & not necessarily winning all you games.

AQ's contribution attacking wise is more than cancelled out by his poor defensive competencies,as you have admitted we look stronger with Lucas (prob the most under rated guy in the club if you ask me cry )

Rather than the misadventure of AQ (trying to find a quck fire replacement for Xabi,a goal banger would have sufficed.

Anyway lets hope for the best.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2010
Torres to be made kop icon:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/749285/TORRES-KOPS-BUMPER-LIVERPOOL-DEAL.html.

I'd say nice move by the club considering the bad times we are in, scavengers would be ready to pounce on him if we dont finish 4th.

and I think he deserves it. just 3 yrs and he already close to being a kop legend.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2010
bgees:

Torres to be made kop icon:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/749285/TORRES-KOPS-BUMPER-LIVERPOOL-DEAL.html.

I'd say nice move by the club considering the bad times we are in, scavengers would be ready to pounce on him if we dont finish 4th.

and I think he deserves it. just 3 yrs and he already close to being a kop legend.
my sadness at our lack of silverware is actually for the great players like El Tor & captain fantastic. . . .these guys deserve much more than they are getting ,honestly.

Anyway lets hope & pray the worst has passed.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
one reason for our woes this season is ALONSO. take it or leave it.

and we failed to get a suitable replacement.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by debosky(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2010
From bad to worse. . . . .will Rafa's promise come true now?? undecided
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2010
thats why I hate monday night games, we rarely win games on Monday nights. a lot of our worst performances have been on monday nights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.