Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71486 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
A-40:

Hey ya poor Reina. Probably the only player that i would take or that would walk into Arsenal's XI aside Torres at least on current form. Good grief! I felt like p¡mp slapping Mascherano yesterday? Why does he keep acting like a monkey everytime y'all play Utd? The overrated Arrow. You guys could use a clear out some guys are just not good enough. I'm sure Torres would stay if y'all get investors willing to pay some guap! Hopefully Benitez would spend it wisely

To be honest with Tottenham still playing the top 3 three and Man City's inconsitency making the top 4 is not impossible but y'all have to give it all you have

@Maedan
I was heart broken for y'all yesterday i really was

Yah, you could say I'm over it now grin. Aren't I the best fan in the world grin? In fact, I'll be wearing my black adidas Liverpool tee tomorra, I'm that optimistic cool. We can't fall any deeper, there's nowhere else to go - but up wink. Watch out for the change, it's gonna come smiley.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2010
@maedan,

what did the mods do to u? grin cheesy it must have been something serious.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2010
I reckon there is still a gleam of  hope thou,with the likes of Villa n City messing about.While,Spurs are still gonna play the top 3.Fingers crossed sha!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2010
bgees:

@maedan,

what did the mods do to u? grin cheesy it must have been something serious.

Lol, more like, what did I do to them?? Just deprived me of my posting "privileges" mysteriously and for no reason. I guess that's the only way they can fight back when they take offence to one or two of your posts tongue. "When someone attacks, report to mod, not fight back" was the reason given. I think Seun needs to retrain these people because they are getting too trigger-happy these days.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2010
What is wrong with some of you Scousers? Even me wey i no be Liverpool fan dey ginja una but una no wan ginja! Bill Shankly would be ashamed

You guys should chin up there is still hope. I told y'all Man City is inconsistent and Everton showed it besides they still get to play Man U and Arsenal

Tottenham still get to play the entire big 4

And Villa with draws at home to Wolves and Sunderland have told us they are not ready

Y'all should just stack your wins and good things would happen. Fortune favors the BRAVE!

@Maedan
Lol thats the spirit Mami! There's still loads to play for this season. You guys can finish 4th and win the Europa League although y'all got to do something about these guys Insua,Lucas,Maxi they are just not Liverpool grade

As for the mods pay em no mind they do get power drunk at times
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2010
A-40:

What is wrong with some of you Scousers? Even me wey i no be Liverpool fan dey ginja una but una no wan ginja! Bill Shankly would be ashamed

You guys should chin up there is still hope. I told y'all Man City is inconsistent and Everton showed it besides they still get to play Man U and Arsenal

Tottenham still get to play the entire big 4

And Villa with draws at home to Wolves and Sunderland have told us they are not ready

Y'all should just stack your wins and good things would happen. Fortune favors the BRAVE!

@Maedan
Lol thats the spirit Mami! There's still loads to play for this season. You guys can finish 4th and win the Europa League although y'all got to do something about these guys Insua,Lucas,Maxi they are just not Liverpool grade

As for the mods pay em no mind they do get power drunk at times

WORD!! grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2010
duduspace:

Honestly, na you people need forgiveness. As an honorable disciple of his most holiness and preeminent Saint Wenger, I have already forgiven you. Now go forth and enter back into the top 4.
You mean St.Wan.ker The Also Ran . cheesy cheesy cheesy'
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2010
duduspace:

Honestly, na you people need forgiveness. As an honorable disciple of his most holiness and preeminent Saint Wenger, I have already forgiven you. Now go forth and enter back into the top 4.
Jairzinho:

You mean St.Wan.ker The Also Ran . cheesy cheesy cheesy'
ROTFLMAO !!!  grin grin grin grin
@jairzinho,u beat me to it,actually he's  St.Whinger The Pretender. . . . . . . . football is all about winning not a passing contest  tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Deboi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
L'pool for lyf.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Deboi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
whic team wil play l'pool at uefa cup via quater finals.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ Benfica.

If we beat Benfica, we will play Valencia or Atletico Madrid in the semis.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

ROTFLMAO !!! grin grin grin grin
@jairzinho,u beat me to it,actually he's St.Whinger The Pretender. . . . . . . . football is all about winning not a passing contest tongue

At least, he is a Saint and not a Waiter. grin grin
Rafa, can you make sure this plate is clean before you serve me? how do you expect to make the UCL if you can't even get plates clean? Please lose some of that weight and then maybe you can motivate your guys to stop losing to mid-table clubs. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
^ who dash am Saint? saint ko, saint ni. no be only saint, na pastor.

abeg to better people,

Hope you all know this season will be last season we'd be wearing Carslberg? Lets hope Standard Chartered brings us more trophies.

Sunderland is going to be difficult
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
duduspace:

At least, he is a Saint and not a Waiter. grin grin
Rafa, can you make sure this plate is clean before you serve me? how do you expect to make the UCL if you can't even get plates clean? Please lose some of that weight and then maybe you can motivate your guys to stop losing to mid-table clubs. grin grin grin
5 years with nothing to show. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

At least Rafa manage UCL + another UCL final  in 5 years. . . .and most important of all we don't get bullied & screwed regularly by Bolton  cheesy cheesy cheesy (now thats hitting below the belt  grin grin grin)
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

5 years with nothing to show. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

At least Rafa manage UCL + another UCL final in 5 years. . . .and most important of all we don't get bullied 7 screwed by Bolton cheesy cheesy cheesy (now thats hitting below the belt grin grin grin)

Hip Hip Hooray, God bless the fat waiter. how many Premier league titles has he won again? as at the time of counting, none, nada, zilch.
You better supplicate to Saint Wenger to come save you from Administration, RBS will soon start asking for their 100M na that time kasala go burst.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
duduspace:

Hip Hip Hooray, God bless the fat waiter. how many Premier league titles has he won again? as at the time of counting, none, nada, zilch.
You better supplicate to Saint Wenger to come save you from Administration, RBS will soon start asking for their 100M na that time kasala go burst.
Considering St Whinger has been with Arsewipes for much longer. . . its understandable  cheesy

Meanwhile my correct brothers e be like say Reira don waka o !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

Considering St Whinger has been with Arsewipes for much longer. . . its understandable cheesy

Even if he spends a millenium as your coach, he no go win am, Arsene won it in his first full season wetin Rafa still dey do? despite all the yeye liver wey dey una pool, him liver still dey fail am?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
duduspace:

Even if he spends a millenium as your coach, he no go win am, Arsene won it in his first full season wetin Rafa still dey do? despite all the yeye liver wey dey una pool, him liver still dey fail am?
Rafa won UCL in his first season. . .after successful seasons in Spain. . . tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

Rafa won UCL in his first season. . .after successful seasons in Spain. . . tongue

good for him, but we are not the ones dropping out of the top 4. grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
duduspace:

good for him, but we are not the ones dropping out of the top 4. grin grin
Story. . . . I say win something tongue !
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
illusion2:

Story. . . . I say win something tongue !

Yes we will, but I don't think you'll keep your top 4 status or pay your gbese. tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
People are talking of trophies Some are celebrating top 4

Dudu, Does this look familiar?

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
duduspace:

[size=18pt]Yes we will[/size],
What ever happened to - Yes, we have ! grin grin

dayokanu:

LOL !!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin Empty cabinet.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
@DK

That is our new stadium, highbury was full of trophies and we have enof time to turn it around, can't say the same for the liverpudians though? they don't have a new stadium to celebrate, can't declare profit, haven't won the PL in recent history, dropping out of the top 4 e.t.c What a tale of woes.
Thank God for Saint Wenger, these guys need to find their own Saint.  grin grin grin

Besides wetin concern yu sef DK? why are you posting that pic on a liverpool thread? I go report you o.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2010
Need I remind you?

Arsenal are no where near us.

18 league titles.

5 Champs.league titles.

7 FA cup trophies.

7 Carling cups.

3 Uefa Cups.

3 European Super cups.

e no easy!!!

duduspace, abeg go sit down.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
@DK

That is our new stadium, highbury was full of trophies and we have enof time to turn it around, can't say the same for the liverpudians though? they don't have a new stadium to celebrate, can't declare profit, haven't won the PL in recent history, dropping out of the top 4 e.t.c What a tale of woes.
Thank God for Saint Wenger, these guys need to find their own Saint.    

Besides wetin concern yu sef DK? why are you posting that pic on a liverpool thread? I go report you o.

They have 18 league titles and 5 CL titles one as recent as 2005 and an FA cup in 2006

Someone told me Arsenal havent won the CL since Jurrasic times and havent won a league since Obama got into elective position.

Life must really suck at the Emirates

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Haw haw haw haw haw grin grin grin. That pic of the unused trophy cabinet is sooo funny. How do you people think up these things grin grin??
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2010
dayokanu:

They have 18 league titles and 5 CL titles one as recent as 2005 and an FA cup in 2006

What a great history, somebody shout Hallelujah. Nottingham forest also won European cup, but where dem dey now?
Liverpool are in danger of going down that route, out of top 4 this season and the next one they might be fighting relegation, they need a Saint badly, I'm sure they are desperate enough to have you as their saint despite your X rated vocab.   grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2010
^^^ The fact is if we're looking at history of both clubs Liverpool -Arsenal ,is like comparing Brazil - Togo tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2010
illusion2:

^^^ The fact is if we're looking at history of both clubs Liverpool -Arsenal ,is like comparing Brazil - Togo tongue

History na story, we live in the present and right now Liverpool is looking more like Sao Tome and Principe.  grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^ cheesy^^ grin^^
B'Ham 1 : 1 Arsew lipsrsealed :-p lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now ,where have I seen this film before. . . . . . .hmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

Oh yes shocked shocked shocked ! Its. . . . . , . . . 'Dudu & The Pretenders' cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.